BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

I've been debating whether to post the news about the date, time and location of the wedding. Especially since there are even more leaks after the invitations were sent, and the information has been published in several articles.

However, since both agencies are still keeping mum, I shall just respect that.

To quote from YTN and Star News:

• X, where the two hold a ceremony, overlooks the foothills... and the Han River, and is a preferred place for celebrities as a private wedding venue because access to the outside is strictly controlled.
  • In addition, since the event is held once a day in principle, the event can be held at a leisurely pace on the day of the main ceremony. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple are also planning a reception after the main ceremony, so it seems that they will be able to share the joy with the guests for quite a while.
  • Such information was included in the wedding invitations that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin recently sent to their acquaintances. The couple's wedding is an unofficial one to the media and outside, with only family and acquaintances invited.
  • Regarding the wedding date, both agencies declined to say directly to Star News, saying, "It's a private wedding, so it's difficult to confirm."

Edited by Chocolate

Some are making plans to take leave on the day of the wedding. The reactions are damn funny. I mean, are we expecting the guests to post videos and photos live? 🤣

That said, I'm glad I'm free that day 🤣🤣

8wR26eR.png

https://twitter.com/domado_flower/status/1507554827479711759?s=20&t=0zuaEVUTvCgxUFPLNK_U-Q

https://twitter.com/binjincutie/status/1507553610720239625?s=20&t=0zuaEVUTvCgxUFPLNK_U-Q

4OGB3G0.jpg

https://twitter.com/serineblack/status/1508367668117606401?s=20&t=etwK14IWM_1H_d9NYvyrNg

Edited by Chocolate

This fan team has brilliant ideas and the execution is usually fantastic too. This time, REAL GOLD golf balls? Wow!

@handcream_team

((⑉• •⑉)‥♡

Happy wedding~

May your love be stronger than gold.

Wedding gifts:

Golden golf ball,

Kitty's dress,

Krug Champagne,

DJI Osmo pocket camera

Thanks to all 282 participants for their support and blessing.

ZojtlFg.jpg

Spoiler

u3ThPKt.jpg

https://twitter.com/handcream_team/status/1507295933717151755?s=20&t=s0EI5rzDK3MTc7Vzb-ICFg

logo_052_6_20201117112951.png

[Focus Y] 'March's Bride' Son Ye-jin, a happy ending with both work and love

2022.03.24 Reporter Kang Nae-ri

3fXr2yi.jpg

For actress Son Ye-jin, March 2022 seems to be remembered as a special month more than ever. In her comeback after 2 years, she confirmed her still potential as a heroine who leads her work, and completed a happy ending that caught her work and love while finishing her marriage with her boyfriend and actor Hyun Bin. because it did

Spoiler

Son Ye-jin is meeting viewers through the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine'. 'Thirty, Nine' is the work he chose as his comeback work in two years after tvN's 'Crash Landing on You', and attention has been focused on whether he will be able to break the long slump of the JTBC drama as well as the new character transformation he will show.'Thirty, Nine', which was first aired on the 17th of last month, started with an audience rating of 4.5% (based on paid households in the Nielsen Korea metropolitan area) in the first episode and showed a steady upward trend, then recorded 8.1% in the eighth episode. The number has almost doubled compared to the first time. This has succeeded in revitalizing the JTBC drama, which has been suffering for a long time.

Some criticized the work for reasons such as setting a deadline and controversies over beautifying the waitress at the bar. In the play, Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin)'s best friend and acting teacher Jeong Chan-yeong (Jeon Mi-do) was forced to set a time limit to create a stimulating story.

WjBOtgl.jpg

However, the actors are well-received. Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin) and Jang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyeon) spend the rest of their time together so that Jeong Chan-yeong (Jeon Mi-do), who has been diagnosed with cancer, can become the most exciting time of the year. expressed

In the case of Son Ye-jin, since her debut in 2001, she has been prolific without a special hiatus for 21 years, but there were not many works that showed full-fledged woman chemistry, so the focus was more on her appearance in 'Thirty, Nine'. I didn't know that," he said, conveying the pleasant atmosphere of the site.

Cha Mi-jo, played by Son Ye-jin, often encounters dramatic moments, such as when she first learns about her best friend's death limit and learns the truth about her birth mother imprisoned in prison. Son Ye-jin expressed the weight faced by her character by giving her viewers a resonance with her desperate tearful acting.

'Thirty, Nine' is about to end on the 31st. It is unknown how Cha Mi-jo will spend the rest of her time with her best friends in the play, and how she will end up with Kim Seon-woo (Yeon-woo-jin), who showed her pure love for herself, but it is a work to be proudly left in her filmography. It is certain that this has been added.

EPfBycH.jpg

At the end of March, she is also planning to marry her boyfriend, actor Hyun Bin. Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who worked together in the movie 'Negotiation' and the drama 'Crash Landing on You', admitted their relationship in January of last year and have been loved as an official couple in the entertainment industry. Afterwards, the two announced their marriage directly to their fans on the 10th of last month.

The agencies of both sides said, "The two are planning to hold a wedding ceremony in some place in Seoul in March. Due to the pandemic, it is a difficult time for everyone, so according to the will of the two actors, we decided to hold the ceremony privately with parents and acquaintances of both families." A specific location and schedule were not mentioned.

However, reports are continuing about the location and schedule of the main ceremony. A media reported that the two were having an outdoor wedding at X, Seoul at the end of March, raising questions about the location of the ceremony.

She worked diligently until just before the wedding preparations, and now she is approaching the second act of her life with 'Bride of March', and a lot of congratulations and support are pouring in. It is said that she works non-stop like a cow. As she has a nickname of 'Yejin So', expectations are also on her performance as an actress after her marriage.

[Picture source = JTBC/OSEN]

Source

Edited by Chocolate

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRytbRws-s7Uilw7IxHHVe0vU5W9WHdhKdBhM5Fsa4FZRF62WrOG7BQ88P0tdmd7HxLIV0&usqp=CAU

[Interview] 'Pirates' Son Ye-jin, "When it comes time to play the main character's aunt or friend... ”

entertainment|2014-08-04 08:53

[Herald Business = Reporter Hyemi Lee]

“‘Yeowol’s father was also a pirate. I think I grew up lonely and lonely among men.” When Son Ye-jin introduced her role in 'Pirates', I suddenly felt like her monologue.

At the age of twenty-one, Son Ye-Jin began to attract attention with her 'Love Novel' (2002), and through 'The Classic' (2003) and 'The Eraser in My Head' (2004), she established herself as a leading actress in the Korean film industry. She was even recognized for her acting skills, which were overshadowed by her beautiful appearance, through the drama 'The Age of Love' (2006). Nevertheless, in order not to be caught in the frame of 'the pronoun of innocence', she crosses genres from comedy ('the essence of work') to crime action movies ('The Defenseless City') and mystery thrillers ('Baek Nights', 'Accomplice') to create her never stopped challenging.

Although the nature of the work was very different, they had one thing in common. The point is that Son Ye-jin has always struggled with 'one-top' or 'two-top'. Her thirst for acting could be quenched to her heart's content through a work in which her own importance was absolute. However, as her works became a hot topic due to her Son Ye-jin's 'name value', there were many times when I felt pressured rather than enjoying her scene. She's been running for the past decade, without her gaze on the landscape around her like a forward-looking racehorse.

Son Ye-jin, who she used to be, has changed. She wanted to shake off her burden of leading the play alone, so she chose 'Tower' (2012) despite her small weight. Her experience was satisfactory. Her memories of her then enjoying her scene while hanging out with her predecessors and her juniors put her in front of her 'pirates' this time. So, Ye-jin Son is belatedly getting to know her 'taste' of acting alongside her other actors. “The pleasure of having a beer after filming” is also sweet. Son Ye-jin, whom she met in a recent interview, sparkled with a more relaxed smile.

naGD8kf.jpg

Spoiler

#One. “Isn’t a noble person going to do anything to this rough sea?”

- Not long after Son Ye-jin finished the KBS drama 'Shark' last year, the 'Pirate' scenario came to the ambitious 'Mo Heung-gap', who came to Yeo-wol to find the national bird . The novel setting, such as a bandit and a pirate meeting, and a whale swallowing a national bird, was appealing. It is still difficult for domestic adventure films to come out as smoothly as 'Indiana Jones', but I thought that 'Pirates' would have both a solid story and attractions. “I was worried because I had to go right after the drama ended. I was worried that it might cause trouble because of my physical limitations. They say it’s okay to imitate the actions of actresses plausibly, but I thought it would be unacceptable to me if I showed a clumsy appearance.”

Concerns about the character also suddenly raised their heads. The Korean version of 'Female Pirate' was so unfamiliar that I didn't know where to refer to it. I had no choice but to draw the character 'Yeowol' in my head. “I didn’t think an overly oriental look would suit me. Although it was a historical drama, it had to be charismatic rather than feminine. Everything was difficult, from the look in his eyes to the way he spoke.”

Of course, one reason was enough for me to decide to appear. “I thought I would regret it if I missed it.” 

y81zvim.jpg

#2. “We are pirates who never know when to die.”

-Time was running out until we started shooting in earnest for the girl, Heukmyo, who wants to join the pirates . I had to learn the 'falling method' before acting, but I couldn't afford to do that. 'Action beginner' Son Ye-jin went straight to Spartan special training. Swinging a sword looks easy, but it's actually quite heavy, and after swinging it a few times, your wrists get sore. However, if you practice with a fake knife, there was a problem that the feeling in practice would be different. In the end, she had no choice but to endure the pain.

Action is action, but filming a sea scene in the middle of winter was a daunting task. In fact, if you watch 'Pirates', you can almost hear the breath coming out of Son Ye-jin's mouth. Of course, the ones who suffered more than the main and supporting actors were the minor actors who always had to wait one beat ahead of time. “The co-stars with bare hair were wearing a vest with their bare body, but even from a distance, you could see the chicken meat. I can't tell you how hard they work. I am the main character, but it was not a situation where I could survive because it was cold.”

8Sp06rR.jpg

#3. “There are only two final paths for pirates. Either become fish food, or become a dragon and resurrect.”

- For a star who is loved by the public as Yeo-wol, who collapsed due to Soma's counterattack, throws herself into the sea, it is harsh to ask a star to imagine her heyday. Just like the life of a 'pirate', which is one of two things, "I will become a fish or a dragon and resurrect," there are two paths in the last chapter of an actor's life. Either they leave the stage on their own as they move away from the public interest, or they acknowledge the passage of time and still live as an actor, even in small roles. Son Ye-jin was so calmly accepting the latter.

“When I turn 40, I will get married and play the role of someone’s aunt or friend rather than the main character of a melodrama. It can be a bit bitter to lose my place on the set, but it's a process that all seniors have gone through already. Rather, around that time, I will be able to act while loving my work, without worrying about the results or popularity. Maybe I think that the job of an actor is a better job the older I get.”

Photo=Reporter Hae-Mook Park/mook@heraldcorp.com

Source

logo_014_6_20200918175030.png

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin donate 200 million won to the Hope Bridge

2022.03.08 Reporter Cho Yong-cheol

f6LoSX0.jpg

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin (Photo= tvN ) /Photo= News1

[Financial News] Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin participated in a donation procession to help neighbors affected by forest fires such as Uljin, Gyeongbuk and Samcheok, Gangwon.

The Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association announced that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin donated 200 million won to the victims of the forest fire. The donations of the two people are used for the purpose of supporting various items needed by the victims, including emergency relief items.

In addition to supporting the damage from the wildfire, they have been working hard to spread a culture of sharing through active donation activities, including donations to support the damage caused by COVID- 19 . This donation for fire damage is even more meaningful in that it is a good deed that two people who are about to get married do together.

Hope Bridge Secretary-General Kim Jeong-hee said, “Thank you for sharing your warm heart for the victims of the wildfire. With the warm help of the two people, I will do my best to help the victims who have lost their livelihoods due to a sudden fire in order to recover from the damage.” With the participation of 530,000 citizens and celebrities such as singers, actors, and sports players, Hope Bridge raised more than 26.8 billion won in 5 days ( as of 15:00 on the 8th ) thanks to the participation in the donation procession from all walks of life.

Source

logo_609_6_20181015144515.png

Yeon Woo-jin "I wish Son Ye-jin, who is greedy for acting, married and happy" (1 row in the corner of the room)

2022.03.11 Reporter Park Eun-hae

VYgSR1j.jpg

[News Reporter Park Eun-hae] Yeon Woo-jin praised Son Ye-jin's acting passion.

Actor Yeon Woo-jin appeared as a guest on the JTBC entertainment program 'The Corner of the Room: Extended Version', which was broadcast on March 11, and talked about various things.

va8uAGk.jpg

Spoiler

On this day, Yeon Woo-jin said, "I recently watched 'Now at Our School' and of course I had a lot of fun to watch, but my mother said it was so much fun. 'Oh, what about Cheongsan? Run away.' said.

Writer Park Sang-young mentioned the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine', saying, "You met Son Ye-jin as an outstanding masterpiece called 'The Age of Love,' and then you actually put it together."

ZiXIsAr.jpg

To this, Yeon Woo-jin replied, "You are an actor who shines with just three letters," and Jang Do-yeon said, "It looks like there is something written in front of it. Don't talk like that."

Then Yeon Woo-jin said, "I was surprised that he had a lot of greed for acting. It just feels like he's only thinking about that on set. I got a good stimulus. I hope you get married and be happy."

(Picture=JTBC 'Row 1 in the corner of the room: Extended Edition' broadcast screen capture)

Source

Spoiler