BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

LOL... how does a picture of a car show that it was SJK arriving? 

Haha, apparently there was commentary by the media in that shot. But here is the proof! [Edit: photo removed, it's from another event!]

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

They even have video! What privacy lar!?

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am grateful though... ooops.... hahahaaa....

Only need high resolution camera positioned at high altitude. We can trust the k-media with those abilities.

Haha, me too. I tried so hard to be a good fan. Didn't post their wedding location at all. But those FACT photos - couldn't resist anymore 😅

Got to say though, we are getting more than expected. But once it is an outdoor event, there was no way to be completely private. Plus how can anyone really control your friends/family? Let's wait to see if that video and photos were authorised.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 2
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@ktcjdrama LOL. On the side I think this is a serious violation of privacy right. Maybe the video was shared by the guests and the media took it. :idk: I think my fave pic so far is the one I posted above coz of the colourful flowers 

Did you see how many phones were held up in the video 👀 I think they would expect the leaks.

Here is the youtube version of the video. I never imagined that we would get to see the actual walk down the aisle. All along, I just hope for a red carpet walk on some award night 😆 Like @ktcjdrama, I'm also just grateful.

@mademoiselle That photo was very nice. It was the ring exchange wasn't it? Too bad a phone was blocking the hands!

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

aauvwnidd63ogbpexirab5rikhuebdd76eagbrj8pgquoqs800-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Gong Hyo-jin, Son Ye-jin's bouquet [Photo]

Video Editor Heo Jun-young | 2022.03.31

Gong Hyo-jin became the protagonist of the bouquet that Son Ye-jin threw.

Go2LDGr.png

The wedding of Hyun Bin (40, Kim Tae-pyeong) and Son Ye-jin (40, Son Eon-jin) was held at Aston House at the Sheraton Grade Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul on the 31st at 4 pm.

At the ceremony, Gong Hyo-jin, who is known as Son Ye-jin's best friend, received her bouquet. Gong Hyo-jin, who received her bouquet that Son Ye-jin threw high, lifted her bouquet up excitedly and shook it, and she received applause from the guests.

On the other hand, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who developed into lovers after finishing the drama 'Crash Landing on You', announced their marriage through a handwritten letter on the 10th, one year after their public devotees.

Source: pickcon

Hyunbin♥Son Yejin, hugging with both parents [Photo]

ioFwL8L.png

Son Ye-jin, the end of Virgin Road with a bright smile ♥ Towards Hyunbin [Photo] - what a headline hehe 😂

oNXUP79.png

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

aauvwnidd63ogbpexirab5rikhuebdd76eagbrj8pgquoqs800-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Choi Seong-jun, Hyun Bin ♥︎ Son Ye-jin wedding photo table released "Congratulations"

Editor Cho Myung-hyun | 2022.03.31

NQpqDYt.jpg

Actor Choi Seong-jun conveyed his congratulations by unveiling the wedding photo table of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

On the 31st, Choi Seong-joon posted a picture on his Instagram with the words, "Congratulations, hyung!" In the photo, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding photo table is contained.

In the photo table, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin caught the eye with a scene like a movie scene, such as smiling with their foreheads facing each other, and smiling brightly while facing each other, in addition to the photos released through their agency.

On the other hand, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who developed into lovers after the drama 'Crash Landing on You', announced their marriage through a handwritten letter on the 10th, one year after their public devotees. Son Ye-jin said about her marriage with Hyun Bin at the production presentation of 'Thirty, Nine', which was held after the announcement of the marriage, "I feel like it's fate because something so big has happened to me as an actor and personally."

Source

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Those videos are definitely unauthorised, lol... Can tell they must be using those super huge telephoto lenses... But I don't think BinJin will care anyway. The wedding is only private because of the virus, right? So if no virus, it won't be private but with press, lol.... 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Those videos are definitely unauthorised, lol... Can tell they must be using those super huge telephoto lenses... But I don't think BinJin will care anyway. The wedding is only private because of the virus, right? So if no virus, it won't be private but with press, lol.... 

Agree they may not mind so much. So far what has been seen has been fairly good and decent. And either the videographer or the friends are helping - somehow we never get to see all the crucial parts (ring exchange, kiss, saying of vows etc) despite the number of photos and videos.

But I don't think they would want press at their wedding. They are generally very private about their personal life. Perhaps they may have invited more guests without the pandemic. Have you seen those videos with press? They are really in your face even when vows are said. It is quite horrifying.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, apparently there was commentary by the media in that shot. But here is the proof!

This photos of Song Joong Ki isn't from BinJin wedding today. This is from last year when he attended his friend wedding and became MC with Lee Kwang Soo ^^

I don't know whether or not SJK is friends with BinJin. Maybe yes?? 🤔 SJK mentioned "Ye Jin noona" where he played game guess the movie/drama for his agency YouTube content. He failed to guess Ye Jin's work and he talked to the camera : Ye Jin noona, how are you? 😂

Yes, Choco. That commentary from the media. Guess they remember all actors' cars 🤣🤣🤣 They knew Jung Hae In's car as well.

My oppas attended BinJin wedding ❤️😊 No photos of them ☹️ 

• Insightful 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
17 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Agree they may not mind so much. So far what has been seen has been fairly good and decent. And either the videographer or the friends are helping - somehow we never get to see all the crucial parts (ring exchange, kiss, saying of vows etc) despite the number of photos and videos.

But I don't think they would want press at their wedding. They are generally very private about their personal life. Perhaps they may have invited more guests without the pandemic. Have you seen those videos with press? They are really in your face even when vows are said. It is quite horrifying.

Yeah, I noticed too that somehow certain parts were conveniently blocked.

I guess with invited press, they will be briefed on the limitations, but I agree, it's better to have their own video crew and not the general press, haha... I was just kidding about the press. I think it's better to be private about this event. 

I am just so happy we get a limited glimpse of the walk down the aisle and photo session. It made the tying the knot more real, you know... since we've seen so many couple pictures of them before the real wedding... I spotted her dog in the bouquet video!

So happy for them!! :love:

13 minutes ago, ssteph said:

Yes, Choco. That commentary from the media. Guess they remember all actors' cars 🤣🤣🤣 They knew Jung Hae In's car as well.

Amazing... They all look the same to me, LOL....

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

The menu 😋

@victoffee

MENU

- Osetra caviar, sous-vide seafood, sea urchin roe, Maltaise sauce

- Fermented baguette, olive Focaccia

- Wild pine mushroom with cream soup

- Tomato basil sorbet

- Hanwoo (Grilled Tenderloin), grilled fresh lobster

- Roasted vegetables, truffle potato mash, morel mushroom sauce

- Guryongpo Beach Janchi-guksu (banquet noodles)

- Honeymoon honey cake, raspberry lips chocolatem bon bon vanilla bean, fresh fruits

- Coffee or tea

XTM3oQ0.jpg

Source: yejinhand_hk

Spoiler

F11MokT.jpg

Source: yourbae856

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 2
  • Tasty 1

This morning, the invitation was posted. Some thought it was fake/fan-edit, but it looks real now 😂

• I think most of us expected them to use their real names Kim Tae Pyung and Son Eon Jin. Instead they used their stage names, Hyunbin and Yejin.
  • It was also widely reported that the wedding was at 11am. The invitation says 4pm. (In Singapore, we usually have a tea ceremony/solemnisation in the morning and the dinner reception in the evening. Theirs could be like this too.)
  • The date says 31TH March 🤣 It's unimaginable that there would be a typo error in their invitation! But the menu says the same lol!

logo_437_6_20180919153419.png

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin to get married today (31st) with strict security... get wedding invitation

2022.03.31 Reporter Hwang So-young

vFrf1LO.jpg

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin (40) are getting married. Earlier on the 31st, it was known as the main meal at 11 am, but it was confirmed as the '4 pm main ceremony'.

While the domestic reporters and overseas reporters are showing keen interest in the wedding of the century, the wedding invitations of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were obtained exclusively.

The wedding invitation is a pure white background with luxurious gold tones, and the names of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are engraved in English characters. The message announcing the wedding of the second son Hyun-bin and the second daughter Ye-jin is written in a concise way, and it contains the contents that it will be held at the Walkerhill Hotel Aston House at 4 pm on the 31st.

Since it is a strict security wedding, it is essential to bring a wedding invitation. The principle is 'one per person'. An insider pointed out, "They said it would be difficult to enter the wedding hall without a wedding invitation on the day." The congratulatory speech for the couple's wedding was performed by Hyun Bin and actor Jang Dong-gun, who boasts a long-term relationship. She is also close friends with Son Ye-jin.

Spoiler

Aston House, the wedding venue for the couple, is a standalone building with an outdoor garden and a view of the Han River. It is located in the middle of a mountain, so it is a popular place for celebrities because of its good security. In particular, it is an opinion that it is an optimal space for the couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are burdened with excessive public gaze, as everything is provided so that the wedding can be held secretly in the hotel.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin

The two announced their marriage in a handwritten letter on February 10th. Hyun Bin said, "I made a promise to her who will always make me smile. Let's walk through the days ahead together. I think you'll be happy to support our first step with the warm and affectionate gaze you've given us so far." announced the news Son Ye-jin said, "I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with. He is a very warm and reliable person just being with us. Thank you for everything around us that made our relationship our destiny. Please celebrate the future we will create together." requested

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who were born in 1982, started dating publicly in January of last year after the end of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. After a year and two months of public dating, they got married and became a couple.

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

A few takeaways:

• They call themselves BINJIN too!!!!!
  • They made a "Binjin 2022" seal/stamp!!!!!
  • They indeed had schedules for both 11am and 4pm.

logo_052_6_20201117112951.png

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, the wedding invitation of the century is a luxury wedding dress design

2022.03.31 Reporter Kang Nae-ri

QW5kGpd.jpg

'Top star couple' Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were getting married today, and their wedding invitations were released. It is a white tone wedding invitation decorated with a luxurious wedding dress.

YTN Star obtained a wedding invitation from Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin today (31st). As a couple of the century, interest in wedding invitations is very high at a wedding that is held in full complementarity. Previously, one media reported that the wedding invitation had only been stamped on the date and time, but another media reported that the invitation was fake.

sHAReS3.jpg

Their wedding invitation is decorated with a white wedding dress that closely resembles the pure image of Son Ye-jin, who represented everyone's first love. In addition, at the bottom of the wedding invitation, the phrase 'binjin', which appears to have been derived from Hyun Bin's bin and Son Ye-jin's jin, is engraved in gold embroidery, and the same phrase is stamped on the seal to add specialness.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin held a wedding ceremony at the Walkerhill Hotel Aston House in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul this afternoon. According to the officials of the two, the family event will start at 11 am on the same day and the main ceremony will be held at 4 pm. Following the main ceremony, a reception is planned.

Meanwhile, the couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin worked together for the first time in 2018 with the movie 'Negotiation', and also filmed tvN's 'Crash Landing on You' in 2019. After the end of the year, they acknowledged their devotees in January of last year, and they got married about a year after they started dating publicly.

Source

r5F1tCu.jpg

Source: YNA

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

logo_076_6_20170111151211.jpg

[Exclusive] Hyunbin♥Son Yejin, wedding scene captured... Like the wedding of the century

2022.03.31 Reporter Jeong Bit

uh0xN4C.jpg

[Sports Chosun Reporter Jeongbit] Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's 'Wedding of the Century' scene was captured.

While Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin had their wedding ceremony at the Aston House in the Grand Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul at 4 pm on the 31st, Sports Chosun exclusively obtained a photo of the couple's official ceremony on this day.

According to the site photos obtained exclusively by this magazine, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin showed happy emotions throughout the wedding. Son Ye-jin, a pure white bride, boasted a beautiful visual in her dress, and Hyun Bin, the groom, perfectly dressed in a suit with a tall physique. In the blessing of the guests, the two of them were able to keep a smile all the time, and they enjoyed the festival-like atmosphere of the site.When her best friend, actress Gong Hyo-jin, received the bouquet, it even made the guests laugh. Because Son Ye-jin threw her bouquet more vigorously than expected, and Hyun Bin was surprised. She said that Hyun Bin, who is active in a celebrity baseball team, was surprised by the extraordinary 'control' of her bride Son Ye-jin.

Son Ye-jin, who appeared holding her biological father's hand, came down her stairs and slowly walked towards her Hyun-bin. The song she chose for her bride's entrance song was Kina Granis' version of 'Can't Help Falling in Love'. With beautiful music and strong applause from the guests, Son Ye-jin, who entered the room, showed off her 'Bride of the Century' figure.

Broadcaster Park Kyung-lim was the host of the day. Park Kyung-rim, who has proven her proficiency in media events for various movies and dramas, led the event with a luxurious yet witty talk. When Son Ye-jin held her hand with Hyun Bin after entering, she said, "The groom greets the bride. He greeted her father-in-law and held her hand."

The congratulatory song was performed by Beomsu Kim, Gummy, and Paul Kim. It is said that they made the atmosphere of the wedding scene more romantic with their sweet voice and added a deep impression.

UCYMfYF.jpg

The star guests of the colorful lineup also celebrated the future of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. Ahn Seong-ki, Joo Jin-mo, Park Joong-hoon, Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Yoo, Han Jae-seok, Hwang Jung-min, Ji Jin-hee, Jung Hae-in, Song Yun-ah, Kim Sun-ah, Oh Yoon-ah, Ha Ha-won, Gong Hyo-jin, Lee Min-jung, Lee Yeon-hee, Im Yoon-a, Jeon Mi-do, Kim Ji-hyun, Jang Young-nam, etc. .

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who first met in 2018 through the movie 'Negotiation', became lovers while working together again through tvN's 'Crash Landing on You' in 2020. The two met with good feelings after the drama ended and announced their marriage last month, after a year of public dating.

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 2

logo_076_6_20170111151211.jpg

[SC Issue] The reason why Gong Hyo-jin received a bouquet… Will Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin inherit the baton?

2022.04.01 Reporter Jeong Bit

LhlIiiK.jpg

[Sports Chosun Reporter Jeongbit] Actress Gong Hyo-jin is receiving a lot of attention after receiving Son Ye-jin's bouquet.

Gong Hyo-jin received the bridal bouquet at the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin held at Aston House in the Grand Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on March 31st.

According to the report of this magazine, Son Ye-jin's bouquet was thrown at the end of the main ceremony and photo shoot with the guests. Before Son Ye-jin threw her bouquet, the groom Hyun-bin cheered several times saying "Fighting, fighting", and Son Ye-jin vigorously threw her bouquet.

Hyun Bin, who is active in a celebrity baseball team, was also surprised by Son Ye-jin's unexpected 'control'. Gong Hyo-jin, who received the bouquet amid applause and admiration from the guests, responded with a bright smile and boasted a friendly atmosphere.

WnyeF7l.jpg

In some places, there are rumors that Gong Hyo-jin is getting married because she received the bouquet. Since the bouquet symbolizes good luck and the next marriage, the bride usually gives the bouquet to the person who is about to get married. There is even a myth that if you don't get married within 6 months after receiving a bouquet, you won't be able to get married for a long time. As such, when Gong Hyo-jin, who had no particular position on marriage or romance, receives the bouquet, attention is focused on her.

In this regard, Gong Hyo-jin's agency, Management Soop, told Sports Chosun on the 1st, "There is no particular position in this regard." It is interpreted as a position that she is careful because it is the private life of her artist. As it is another actor's wedding, he seems to be careful.

However, industry insiders say that since Gong Hyo-jin is her simple best friend Son Ye-jin's wedding, she must have received her bouquet happily. In fact, Son Ye-jin and Gong Hyo-jin are best friends in the entertainment industry. Through various media such as broadcasting, interviews, and SNS, they have been proud of their strong friendship. An official said, "Son Ye-jin didt her Gong Hyo-jin as the main character of her bouquet early, and her Gong Hyo-jin readily accepted her."

While attention is being paid to whether Gong Hyo-jin will deliver her pink news in the future, voices are also growing that she should be wary of her rumors due to her interest over her.

Source

• Like 2

There's a clearer video of YJ walking down the aisle taken by one of the guests. But he did not have prime seats so there is still blockage - we can't see when YJ's father handed her over to HB 😭 But still better than nothing...

AWosxix.png

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding bride entrance, more impressive than spring flowers

Reporters Lee Sun-myung and Lee Jae-eun| 2022.04.01

OJFHUrR.png

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding bride's entrance was revealed and touched the hearts of people. The appearance of Hyun Bin cheering at the bride was also captured, heralding a happy newlywed life. provided by readers

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin 'Falling in Love' Happy Start

At the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, the bride's march was as beautiful as spring flowers.

In the video obtained by Sports Kyunghyang, Son Ye-jin approached the groom Hyun-bin under his father's escort. As the bride's position was the highlight of the wedding, the attention of the guests was also focused. The wedding between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin was held on the 31st of last month at the Aston House, the Grand Hotel in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

As the background sound, Kina Grannis' 'Can't Help Falling In Love' spread throughout the ceremony, increasing the excitement of the couple's birth.

Son Ye-jin entered with a light smile and expressed her gratitude to the guests who came to her.

Hyun Bin, who met Son Ye-jin in a dress, did not hide his surprising feelings. A hundred-year commitment is melted in Hyun Bin's cheering while looking at her Son Ye-jin and applauding her.

Spoiler

boAGt8f.png

Photographer Choi Yong-bin revealed the meal menu for Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding guests. Instagram capture

The dinner menu for the wedding guests of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin was also splendid. The course menu made up of high-quality ingredients such as caviar, sea urchin, natural five grain cream soup, Hampyeong Korean beef tenderloin, live lobster grill, and truffle potato mash drew attention.

According to published photos and videos, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin showed affection throughout the wedding. With a bright expression, she foretold a happy newlywed life.

After the wedding, the couple did not plan their honeymoon immediately.

The agencies of both sides said, "Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are getting married and taking their first steps as a couple."

Source: sports.khan

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 2

:lol:

QzCqt3e.png

https://twitter.com/binjinfreak/status/1509727170335510530?s=20&t=QXwgYvWiXYGtteFH_khWXQ

When I first started seeing ICBM, I didn't know what it was. Google says "intercontinental ballistic missile". I even asked IRL friends! No one knew. Later, the fandom said it means "In Conclusion BinJin Married" 😆😍 The flowers are lovely. Seldom see so much colour (usually it's pastels) ❤

TIoVmw9.png

https://twitter.com/BINJINGALLERY/status/1509546081972994058?s=20&t=QXwgYvWiXYGtteFH_khWXQ

• Haha 2