BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

Apr 6, 2022

@Sontokkiesintl

jeon mido talked about working with son yejin in her last interview

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003041949

"son yejin as such a great actress. Not only when there was an emotional scene, but every time she came up with ideas. Because she has a lot of experience, she guided me and gave me synergy… about what I couldn't do. Especially at the hospital. I remember coming up with the idea in the scene where I was fighting with my wives,” she laughed. After we started filming, the actual girlfriends chatted and chatted a lot, so we filmed naturally and became comfortable quickly

FnIOTOn.jpg

Jeon Mido said: “I finished filming the drama early and up until the filming, the actors didn’t know (Son Yejin was getting married). We found out separately that Yejin was getting married after the announcement. We found out the day before 39 presscon. During the presscon, we congratulated her and played around while being surprised and Yejin said “please understand”.

Interviewer asked Jeon Mido —> “What aspect of Son Yejin, do you think HyunBin fell for and what are the charms you (Mido) felt personally”

Jeon Mido said, “Jeon Mido said, “I felt her charms during every filming. I saw a professional side of her. Of course, it’s Son Yejin. The way she prepared each scene, it was as if I was watching the whole thing while filming was in progress. Even when actors were chatting among each other, she even checked where the camera was. I thought anyone would fall in love the professional side of her.

Spoiler

@yejinsws

https://v.kakao.com/v/20220406070042048?from=tgt

Jeon Mido said: “I cried as soon as I saw (Yejin) in a wedding dress. We’ve only known each other for 5-6 months but it felt like she was a friend I met since high school and is getting married. I was in tears. When Son Yejin saw me cry, she said “why are you crying~”

@sonyejins_

https://m.news.nate.com/view/20220406n03144

“when we went into the bride’s room, both joohee & i cried. it was like seeing your high school school friend getting married. strangely, i cried when i saw her wearing the wedding dress. maybe it was bc i wanted mijo to get married in the drama”

@doolyfeels

https://m.joynews24.com/v/1467567

“I didn’t know about yejin getting married during filming of 39. I knew after the filming was over . I didn’t know until then. I found out a few days before the press conference & she said she was sorry she couldn’t tell us in advance. We didn’t talk about marriage during the filming though. It was just a bunch of conversations among women we didn’t talk about men”

When asked how the atmosphere at the wedding was she said “it was like a scene that came out of a drama”

@v_lovez

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/469/0000667845

"The OST for 'Crash Landing on You' was playing, and it was like a scene from a movie. It was like being on the set." "I was among the very glamorous and important guests. Also, the weather was cloudy that day. As the [#BinJin] wedding started, the sun came out,” 

@sonyejins_

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/469/0000667845

mido found out about yejin joining the cast after she accepted the role of chanyoung. “it felt like i gained an army (*huge support/back up). afterwards, when i asked her why she joined, she said ‘it’s a story i can’t do if i don’t do it now’”

specifically, mido used an idiom which roughly translates to “thousands of soldiers and ten thousand horses” when she talked about yejin, which can be used to describe getting huge support from someone of high caliber. it can also be thought of as mido gained a lot of energy after finding out that yejin would be part of the cast

Edited by Chocolate

Day

Py7TpKt.jpg

Night

Z8apmF6.jpg

Source: @hyeokie_

Spoiler

@starupabove

The fragrance in that flower garden wedding must have been amazing sigh everything about Binjin is so swoon worthy ~ and just as well bc they deserve the best only the best

@hellooohallyu

ikr I can only imagine how fragrant it was. The whole event was so beautifully decorated and the touch of chandeliers was perfect. A lovely spring wedding.

zr4EtDm.jpg

Source: @hyeokie_

Edited by Chocolate

Lp3jGHW.png

Hyun Bin, like the protagonist of a romance movie.. wedding tuxedo topic

reporter Kang Bo-ra, 2022.04.08

Hyun Bin's suit at the wedding is drawing attention.

nvWOAe9.png

Photograph by Tom Ford

The couple's wedding has created a lot of talk after that. The birth of a perfect visual couple blends with the romantic atmosphere and is constantly being shared through social media.

In particular, Hyun Bin caught the eye when wearing a Tom Ford suit in wedding pictorials, completing a visual reminiscent of the main character of a spy movie.

Hyun Bin's face lit up with a neatly combed hairstyle and affectionate eyes, and the perfect fit, that seemed to fit the tall and broad shoulders showed the standard of a wedding tuxedo.

A dark navy color shawl collar tuxedo was matched with a large black bow tie to create a more elegant and sophisticated (classy and refined) look.

Source: Single List

Edited by Chocolate

He's exactly that ❤

Jq1OAXx.png

https://twitter.com/serineblack/status/1512230651520745472?s=20&t=gEhABI7ULmvlxu830pqdlQ

87uNw0S.png

"He communicates well and is passionate about his work" Son Ye-jin, what is the ideal type mentioned in the past?... Netizen "Hyun Bin's text conversion"

Correspondent Kim Chae-yeon 2022.04.08

Spoiler

As interest in the actor Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, who got married last month, continued, attention was paid to the reason why Son Ye-jin could not get married in the past.

Recently on an online community, a post titled 'The reason Son Ye-jin revealed in her interview 4 years ago that she can't get married' was posted.

The post contained an interview with Maeil Business Star Today at the time of the release of the movie 'Be With You' by Son Ye-jin.

JrIJQDY.jpg

Hyunbin-Son Yejin/ Courtesy of VAST Entertainment and MS Team Entertainment

When asked if she has an ideal type for the person she wants to marry, Son Ye-jin said, "There is, but people around me say there is no such person."

Then, Son Ye-jin said, "First of all, I want to be someone I can lean on very comfortably, I want you to always listen to what I say and do, and I want you to be cute even if I look weird like that." , I hope the values of life are healthy."

She said, "When you talk like that, everyone says, 'Why do you talk about people in the book of great men?' So I guess they can't get married."

Netizens who saw this commented, “When I hear the description of my ideal type, it is perfect for Hyun Bin to come to mind”, “It seems that Hyun Bin has been turned into a text”, “The Hyun Bin I saw in the media or TV is just that kind of person, but I met my ideal type”, “As expected, I have a big dream. You have to dream and be specific", "I'm so envious", and so on.

On the other hand, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married on the 31st of last month at the Sheraton Grand Walkerhill Hotel Aston House in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul after two years of dating.

The congratulatory speech was delivered by Jang Dong-gun and the moderator was Park Kyung-rim. Gummy, Kim Bum-soo, and Paul Kim celebrated their wedding by singing a congratulatory song. 

Source: topstarnews

Edited by Chocolate

Apr 8, 2022

@__ekleona

Nothing new but two interesting stories from this guy 

💋 HB is doing other biz (apart from V), the guy said maybe news out when his video out ..

💋 That guy mentioned BinJin chose to have wedding at 4pm 'cause by the time it finished it would be sunset & pics would look very nice 😍

@sonyejins_

(1/3) binjin decided on a 4pm wedding bc after the ceremony, the timing would be perfect w/ a warm breeze, sunset, & han river view. also said usually celebs will post pics w/ the couple, but this time it’s all just of the guests, flowers, etc.

(2/3) this was alr reported on, but one of the highlights was hyunbin being surprised at how hard yejin threw the bouquet. the reporter said it felt like hyojin was alr expecting her dating news after the wedding bc they confirmed it immediately.

(3/3) there’s rly nothing new from this. he talks about how the media/covid might have influenced their decision to not go on a honeymoon rn. hyunbin has harbin & yejin will probs decided on smth after resting bc they never seem to go on a long hiatus.

Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun-bin's wedding story after the wedding is released! (feat. Gong Hyo-jin, Park Ji-eun writers) | Weekly Issue EP.69 | star channel the original

손예진♥현빈 결혼식 후일담 대방출! (feat. 공효진, 박지은 작가) | 주간이슈 EP.69 | 스타채널 디 오리지널

Spoiler

YTOEBKc.jpg

Source: v_lovez

Edited by Chocolate