BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

@randompetite always the cutest! 😍

#ᴄʟᴏʏᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ18: ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴇʀᴀ

#HyunBin #SonYeJin | #BinJin Chibiarts

owWsWdH.jpg

https://twitter.com/randompetite/status/1513796438488145923?s=20&t=PlyX2IIPcFvWJI_StuNGew

FFh2uhq.jpg

https://twitter.com/piapakev/status/1513525417352736774?s=20&t=vNCHLUiJtgM30EXFbVWIFw

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Chocolate Omg, they even brought their golf bags! So troublesome! Should always travel light. I usually only have a luggage and a backpack. It's only when I return, I might have another bag.

I didn't watch the videos of their arrivals etc., but I saw your GIFs on the front page so that's informative enough. I have seen videos of fans (or non-fans) surrounding GY in Sydney after his famous drama, Goblin went off air. It was hideous human behaviour. But I also think GY shouldn't have gone to a Korean restaurant for dinner. It's only a few days overseas for work, just eat in a western restaurant lar~ then wouldn't have to experience something like this. I guess at the time he doesn't know he'd be so famous overseas. Many Korean actors were very surprised when they go overseas to see themselves being recognised.

Spoiler

they weren't aware we watch them via the dark sites :lmao2:

Good to see HB protecting SYJ but then again, if he doesn't... the whole world will crucify him :laugh:

• Haha 3

logo_144_6_20170111151211.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, no bodyguard hire or schedule change despite excessive interest from fans

2022.04.13 Reporter Kim Moon-seok

PAdDchE.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple

Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are suffering from excessive interest from fans.

Although Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been married for more than ten days, their every move is gathering topics every day. Among them, two of them arrived at Los Angeles Tom Bradley International Airport on their honeymoon on the 12th (Korean time). Top stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin went on their honeymoon without accompanying bodyguards or managers. The two walked out of the airport with a large trunk and a large golf bag. Looking at the videos and photos released through SNS and Twitter, as soon as they arrived at the airport, a large number of local fans flocked to congratulate them and request autographs. The two accepted flowers and showed some fan service, but the signs of exhaustion from the constant crowd of fans were evident. In particular, Son Ye-jin covered her face with her mask and hat, bowed her head, looked into her phone, and didn't say anything.

Some fans took pictures without permission and broadcast live the two of them entering the country through the YouTube channel. Although Hyun Bin said “thank you,” she motioned for her to “step back.” In particular, a fan who was not wearing her mask was seen showing affection when everyone went to Son Ye-jin.

WIHgiTR.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin arrived at LA Airport. Twitter capture

In Korea, the privacy of top stars is kept to a certain extent, but overseas, this is not the case, and fans expressed their pity. It goes without saying that the top star couples are very interested in marriage and honeymoon. However, as it is a honeymoon schedule rather than a shooting schedule, some fans have been criticized for being rude. Now, it is necessary to reduce unnecessary attention and to respect mature fans so that the two can truly enjoy this time.

Despite the interest that crosses the line of local fans, the two are known to hold on to their scheduled schedules. An official from the agency said, “It is a personal schedule. I've gone without a manager before, but there were no problems. The company was not informed that it would hire a bodyguard or change the schedule. "I don't know the details of their schedule," he said.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married on the 31st of last month at the Aston House in the Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul. The two of them, who made their first acting proficiency in the movie 'Negotiation', were released on a date at a mart in January 2019 along with rumors of traveling together in LA. After that, they appeared together in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' and developed into lovers, and got married as a 'couple of the century'.

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been so busy this month that I hardly have time to keep up with anything K... but, youtube recommended the clip of their arrival in LA, and I was very very very surprised to see just the two of them, no personal staff/security at all! Wow... they're brave, really...

I think I probably didn't see the unedited one, because the clip I saw, I thought the fans were considered okay, which was surprising for me too. I can understand the excitement, but seriously, give them their space. I would try to get close if possible when they're close, but definitely not following all the way like what I saw in the clip. Taking a video right in front of them... how invasive. It's not like these fans are reporters.

But I guess these celebrities are used to it, and as long as it's nothing physical, they're fine with it. I really have to give it to them for being calm all the way and not losing it by showing annoyed face. Just wow... Still, I very much appreciate them being real and just travel by themselves, not bringing staff/security. They really wish to be "alone" with each other. Why can't those fans understand that? 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Hi @ktcjdrama hope things are getting less busy for you now. My schedule has also been tight. Anyway, I really didn't want to see those faces anymore, but for you, I will endure!

See my youtube here. It's the actual live stream from Dispatch. The one on their official channel now is edited. You will notice part of it has no sound - I read somewhere that there was a male fan making a lot of noise/shouting so it was muted.

https://janghaven.com/topic/156-binjin-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin/?do=findComment&comment=86337

This one was the worst. Going up and touching SYJ and still taking the photo when she was ignored.

Spoiler

848jZu8.png

U4a2o3z.png

This one, SYJ was frowning.

Spoiler

0oHHSIK.png

I was surprised they didn't have additional measures exiting the airport. But agree that they would have discussed it, expected some attention from fans and decided they can get through it on their own. Very brave and yes, nice to see that they just want to be "normal" when they can. 

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Going up and touching SYJ and still taking the photo when she was ignored.

Definitely didn’t see this part. Touching is a no-no! That’s invading personal space! Unless of course there’s an emergency... duh?

If I were there, I would ask HB to put YJ’s golf bag on his trolley, so that she can maneuver her trolley easier without the bag sticking out at each side 😅 

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

:lol:

Ji Seok-jin, a cast member of “Running Man”, was spotted appearing in front of the hotel where Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin held their wedding. [source]

Ji Seok-jin and KCM appeared on KBS CoolFM’s “Yoon Jung-soo and Nam Chang-hee’s Mr.Radio”, which aired on April 5th. During the broadcast, Nam Chang-hee asked Ji Seok-jin, “On the wedding day of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, you were near the wedding hall, right?”.

Ji Seok-jin explained, “I didn’t even know there was a wedding there. I just went to the hotel for a shoot. But then they had a wedding that day and there were lots of reporters there. They asked whether I came to attend the wedding but I said no and that I came there for work. It was funny that it came out on articles”.

He continued, “I haven’t met them. I have seen Son Ye-jin on a program once but I didn’t even know that the wedding would be held at that hotel. Only close acquaintances could attend the wedding”. [source]

Edited by Chocolate

Apr 19, 2022

@celest1al1

“We had a bridal shower for our Yejin. And a baby shower for Chukbok. We had two showers in one day.”

Lee Jung Hyun’s post mentioning Son Ye Jin.

*not clear that it was joint btw

rtdySru.jpg

dSnliHC.png

"Live well with Comrade Ri Jung Hyuk ............ Happy ending" 😍

Ra4l5jH.png

https://twitter.com/forbinjin/status/1516309987479367685?s=20&t=vNCHLUiJtgM30EXFbVWIFw

Edited by Chocolate

logo.png?v=1536902455

While actor Hyun Bin & actress Son Ye Jin are in the United States on a newlyweds trip, expectations continue online that they may have a double date with actor Lee Byung Hun & actress Lee Min Jung who are staying in the United States first.

Prior to that, Lee Byung Hun recently went to the United States with Lee Min Jung to visit the "Masters Tournament". On April 12th, she posted a photo of her on her own SNS as "#Masters #Augusta". [source]

Apr, 2022

Soon after BJ arrived in LA, there was a sighting. Followed by several more. Then it was picked up by the media and articles were published about it.

Fans were excited and wanted to scream in happiness with their friends - they did it by private groupchats/DMs thinking they were protecting BJ's privacy. But as with anything, once shared, there is no way to prevent leaks. Then there were those who started posting comments. This arouses curiosity and so other people started to search. Eventually, someone posted the photo/video publicly. As expected, the privacy brigade appeared - some asked nicely to delete while others demanded ferociously.

This has got to be the most unpopular opinion:

NaauuEw.png

While this one raised an interesting point:

7Gi2spU.png

This poster tried to explain:

Spoiler

gj66D9d.png

uPUbK6G.png

Bh3DaDt.png

And this was hilarious - he/she kept asking the OP to delete and yet re-tweeted the same photo. When called out, he/she said 👀🤡

Fn8Cgmx.png

My take? Let's face facts - we are all part of the "public" that BJ wants to keep their personal life from. By consuming the photos/videos, we are already doing something that BJ would prefer us not to do. Plus, anyone who has re-posted the unauthorised photos/videos of the wedding is complicit (myself included). The principle does not apply only to the honeymoon. So less hypocrisy would be good.

Does it then make it alright for everyone to spread the content? Especially if it is already "all over the place"? Of course not. People should use some common sense and have basic decency. I am aware of the dilemma, deliberated about it and made a conscious decision to do it up to a point. But by doing it, I know I have lost the right to judge another.

This, I like ❤

bIvXqAw.png

Edited by Chocolate
  • 1 month later...