BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

SBS_News_logo.png

[SBS Star] VIDEO: Son Ye-jin Dances at Her Wedding; Hyun Bin Kisses Her on the Lips After the Dance
Lee Narin Published 2022.04.04

3krL75H.jpg

Actress Son Ye-jin was seen dancing and sharing the sweetest kiss with actor Hyun Bin at their wedding.

On March 31, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's wedding ceremony took place at 'Aston House'―5-star hotel Grand Walkerhill Seoul's outdoor venue.

Entertainer Park Kyung-rim hosted the wedding, and singers Kim Bum-soo, Paul Kim, GUMMY sang songs for the couple.

In particular, GUMMY sang 'Give You My Heart', which is a soundtrack from 2019 drama 'Crash Landing on You' that connected Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin.

About 300 guests said to have attended their wedding to congratulate the couple on their special day. 

Spoiler

QlRlwTx.jpg

Towards the end of their wedding, Park Kyung-rim played English songwriter Mark Ronson and American singer Bruno Mars' well-known track 'Uptown Funk'.

Then she commented, "Our bride Son Ye-jin prepared special dance to express gratitude to all the guests who came to the wedding today. Let's see her dance!"

As she said this, Son Ye-jin swayed side-to-side and turned around to the music with a big smile on her face.

Spoiler

htoBQYy.jpg

When Son Ye-jin danced, Hyun Bin next to her clapped and laughed, looking so happy.

Following her dance, Park Kyung-rim said, "Hyun Bin, wasn't her dance lovely? How about giving her a kiss now?"

Without hesitation, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin kissed one another, and looked at each other in the eye for a little while afterwards as well.

The guests gave them a round of applause and shouted for joy.

After that, Park Kyung-rim announced the end of their beautiful wedding to the guests. 

Spoiler

Source: SBS News

Edited by Chocolate

logo2.png

Tom Ford Baccarat...Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, gift in return is a luxury item worth 1 million won

Registration 2022.04.04

Spoiler

3Z358Fu.jpg

[Seoul=Newsis] On the 31st, actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding pictorial was released.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married in January last year after admitting they are dating.They will hold a wedding ceremony at the Sheraton Grand Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul at 4 pm on the same day.

[Seoul=Newsis] Reporter Jiyoon Choi = Actor Hyun Bin (40, Kim Tae-pyeong) and Son Ye-jin (40, Son Eon-jin) wedding gifts were released.

An acquaintance who attended the couple's wedding posted a photo of the gift in return on SNS on the 3rd. It consists of three miniature perfumes from the American cosmetic brand Tom Ford, two French crystal brands Baccarat, and the home care device brand Vanav 'Rolling Up'. Perfume is 50,000 won each, a total of 150,000 won, baccarat glasses up to 360,000 won, and rolling-up is 300,000 won. The total price is said to be between 80,000 won and 100 million won.

The two modeled the brand product as a gift in return, adding more meaning. Hyun Bin became the face of Tom Ford Beauty perfume last year. He was the first for this brand and he became Asia Pacific Attache (ambassador). Son Ye-jin has been active as Vanav's muse since 2018.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin signed a hundred-year marriage at Aston House at the Sheraton Grand Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul on the 31st of last month at 4 pm. Hyun Bin and her close actor Jang Dong-gun delivered the congratulatory speech, and MC Park Kyung-rim moderated it. The bouquet was received by actress Gong Hyo-jin. Singer Gummy, Kim Bum-soo, and Paul Kim sang the congratulatory song. In particular, Gummy sang IU's 'I Give You My Heart', the OST for the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' (2019-2020) starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

Aston House can accommodate about 200 people, and the daily rental fee is 20 million won. Meals vary depending on the composition of the menu, but average about 280,000 won per person. On the 31st of last month, photographer Choi Yong-bin posted on his Instagram story, "Congratulations to Hyunbin and Yejin, who were so pretty and cool," and took a picture of the wedding course menu. At the top of the menu board, the words 'JIN & BIN' are written after the names of the two people, one letter at a time.

For appetizers, they offered ocetra caviar, sous vide seafood, sea urchin, maltese sauce, fermented French baguette, Italian olive focaccia, and natural cluster five grain cream soup. The main dishes are Hampyeong Korean beef tenderloin and live lobster grill. Grilled herb vegetables, truffle potato mash, morel mushroom sauce, and Guryongpyo Haepungmyeon feast noodles were also included. Dessert included honeymoon honey cake, raspberry lip chocolate, bonbon vanilla bean, fruit, coffee or tea.

s4qtz3y.jpg

[Seoul=Newsis] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin wedding gift (left), meal menu (photo=SNS) 2022.04.04.photo@newis.com

Source: Newsis

toplogo_20210106043927.png

[Hot News] Behind the scenes of Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin's tight security wedding

Reporter Han Ji-young 2022.04.04

'Jeong-hyeok' and 'Se-ri' from the drama 'Crash Landing on You' bore fruit of love in reality. 

We looked at the wedding scene and behind the scenes of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who became a couple from a colleague to a lover and from a lover to a couple. 

A famous hotel in Seoul on March 31st when the spring breeze was blowing. In advance, the couple's agency kept silent about the date and place, saying that the wedding would be held privately. However, as the news that the wedding would be held at 11 a.m. that day became known to the public, the area around the hotel formed a long line of reporters from the morning. 

By the way. A media reported that the wedding ceremony was held at 4 p.m. instead of 11 a.m., which was originally known as the time for the wedding, saying that they had obtained the wedding invitations of the two. Soon after, another media outlet raised the suspicion that the wedding invitation was a 'fake', causing great confusion. However, the invitation turned out to be 'real'. 

The commotion surrounding the wedding invitation ended in an event like that! The two released a wedding pictorial that looked like a scene from a movie through their agency three hours before the wedding started. 

The wedding was held under strict security as it was private. 

Only guests with wedding invitations were allowed to enter, so at the entrance of the ceremony, security guards checked the guest list and wedding invitations one by one. 

Meanwhile, Choi Seong-jun, who attended the wedding as Hyun Bin's close brother, released a photo of a photo table on social media and became a hot topic. A media outlet even captured the appearance of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who attended the pre-event ahead of the main ceremony. 

The wedding was held twice: a family event in the morning and a main ceremony in the afternoon. First, at the family event held in the morning, family members and relatives wearing hanbok attended and celebrated the couple's marriage. 

The main ceremony that followed was held without officiating. At the press conference for the movie 'Negotiation', Park Kyung-rim, who served as the MC, hosted the ceremony, and Jang Dong-gun, a close friend of Hyun Bin, sang a congratulatory speech, and singers Gummy, Kim Bum-su, and Paul Kim sang a congratulatory song.

In particular, it is said that Gummy sang 'I Give You My Heart', the OST of the drama 'Crash Landing on You', which became a misogynistic bridge between the two, as a congratulatory song, making the atmosphere of the scene more romantic. The bouquet was received by Gong Hyo-jin, a close friend of Son Ye-jin.

As guests, Jin-mo Joo, Jung-min Hwang, Gong Yoo, Ha Ji-won, and Jung Hae-in, as well as Uhm Ji-won, Song Yun-a, and Lee Min-jung, attended and blessed their future.

Source: OBS

1TZEQn2.png

WaAYzYa.png

L93HzBc.png

Spoiler

Son Ye-jin's advice to single ladies about love and the pressure to get married

BY MONIQUE TODA, THE PHILIPPINE STAR PUBLISHED APR 01, 2022 8:38 PM UPDATED APR 01, 2022 8:47 PM

There is something about the Netflix K-drama Thirty-Nine that is just so touching. The relatable series is about the lives and relationships of three friends, who are all a year short of 40. I found myself crying in almost all episodes, like I was a total mess each time. Spoiler alert: one of them is terminally ill and will die. I cried because of the sad scenes, but also because of beautiful moments of love and friendship.

The three unmarried friends are Cha Mi-jo, Jeong Chan-young, and Jang Joo-hee, played by actresses Son Ye-jin (Crash Landing on You), Jeon Mi-do (Hospital Playlist) and Kim Ji-hyun (Hometown Cha Cha), respectively.

In Thirty-Nine, their work, love stories, family backgrounds, and daily lives are depicted in an honest and natural way. The characters have the ease and confidence of those at that age. They are experienced in life yet still can be silly and immature. There are light and heartwarming moments in this drama, giving us feel-good vibes as well. So it’s not totally a cryfest.

39.jpg

Top stars on Netflix: (From left) Jeon Mi-do, Son Ye-jin and Kim Ji-hyun of Thirty-Nine

Friendship, love of family, the gift of life, are enduring themes, and are acutely relatable, especially after COVID. This is why Thirty-Nine works. It takes you down the path of life—with its downs, and most importantly, its ups.

According Son Ye-jin, “This drama provided me with closure of my 20s and 30s, as I now enter into my 40s and am getting married soon. (Note: Son Ye-jin married fellow superstar Hyun Bin on Mar. 31) That’s why it meant so much to me. Throughout filming, I felt sad but happy at the same time.” Furthermore, “This is my first time to participate in a friendship-based series among women, so it gave me a chance to think about friendship. I reflected on whether I had friends like Mi-jo, Chan-young and Joo-hee, and I was jealous that they had friends they cared about more than themselves. I think the thing about true love and true friendship is that we have to express ourselves less than our lover or friend.”

On being 39 and having regrets, the beautiful actress said, “I don’t think there’s been a lesson big enough for me to yell, ‘Eureka!’ I probably will learn something as I grow older. Also, I try not to regret anything that happened in the past, since I think that everything happens for a reason.”

Jeon Mi-do expressed how she feels about Thirty-Nine: “This project was meaningful to me in that it gave me new friends. It also was an opportunity for me to deeply reflect on how I spend my time with, not only my friends, but also others around me.”

Regarding her role, Mi-do states that “I wanted to try something new and explore outside my comfort zone. That’s why I challenged myself by taking on drama, and got to debut through Hospital Playlist. Never settle!”

A lesson from the drama that she shares is, “We all have a finite time left. If we can just remember that as we live our lives, we can change our relationships with others and our lives in general.”

Actress Kim Ji-hyun was amazed at the timing of the drama in her life. “This project came to me when I was 39. What bigger gift is there than this? This drama provided me with warm and precious moments!”

A bond among the female leads was also formed. “We got closer throughout shooting, so much so that we were genuinely happy when we were together. Our chemistry was great because we knew what each other was thinking just by looking at each other’s faces. We had a lot of fun when all three of us were on set because we would just laugh and talk.”

Ji-hyun imparts the lesson of 39: “I think this piece is not just for women, but men and women of all ages. We all live, not knowing when the last goodbye is going to be. I want all of us to spread love with our loved ones, with no regrets. This piece will serve as a good opportunity for viewers to think about the best way to say goodbye.”

I got the opportunity to ask these stellar actresses more questions about their views on life at 39, love and friendship, and a life well-lived. Here is what they have to say:

PHILIPPINE STAR: What advice can you give to the single ladies in their 30s who feel society’s pressures and expectations of where they should be at their age in terms of marriage and career?

Son Ye-jin: Dealing with that burden is up to what you make of it. Some people feel a lot of pressure, while others don’t think much of it. You should continuously ask yourself what your ultimate goal in life is, and how you want to define happiness. Then you make that call on what to do about your situation. Good luck, everyone!

Jeon Mi-do: As you said, those are just society’s expectations. There’s no obligation to meet those expectations. Just keep to your own pace and do what you want!

Kim Ji-hyun: Lead the life you live. Make precious memories with your loved ones. Wouldn’t that leave you with no regrets?

Love and friendship are the prevalent themes in Thirty-Nine. How do you show or communicate your love to your closest friends?

Jeon Mi-do: I didn’t use to express my feelings, but that changed through filming this drama.

Kim Ji-hyun: I try a lot to express myself, with words and with actions. Others don’t know how you feel if you don’t tell them. I think communication is key in keeping a long-term relationship.

In the drama, the viewer feels a natural and genuine friendship among you three. Did you all know each other before, or did you bond with each other during the filming? If so, what did you do to get closer to each other?

Son Ye-jin: It was my first time getting to know these two actresses through this project, and we definitely grew closer as we filmed. I loved that they were both nice and passionate, and thought that they were extremely skilled at interpreting and embodying their characters.

Jeon Mi-do: We didn’t force ourselves to get closer to each other. We were naturally drawn to each other and felt close while shooting as Mi-jo, Joo-hee and Chan-young.

Kim Ji-hyun: I met with them a couple of times before filming started, but it wasn’t easy because of COVID-19. So, we actually got very close after filming started, as Mi-jo Chan-young and Joo-hee. We get along really well and we have a good time when we’re together, so getting closer quickly didn’t take much effort. Thanks to great company, we had so much fun shooting!

Source: philstarlife

Edited by Chocolate

The song sang by Paul Kim is "Every Day, Every Moment" from the 2018 drama "Should We Kiss First".

Coincidentally, the leads in the drama are Kim Sun-A and Kam Woo Sung, who were the co-stars of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in 'My Name Is Kim Sam Soon' and 'Alone In Love'.

The lyrics, are again, so meaningful.

Spoiler

v1iXeWY.png

ZAnrWV1.png

Source: popgasa

Was this when they were listening to the song? 🥰

mMYLZVO.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

Oh this makes me cry 😭😭😭

@yourbae856

still crying over this eomma kim’s youngest baby finally got married when i realized that his eomma rubbing his back my heart cannot he bowed after that (i didnt put the clip in the vid bc it’s not that clear but yea he bowed ) crying again

spacer.png

https://twitter.com/yourbae856/status/1511157586493509635?s=20&t=3A9KxxCOm2Qs6f_DxXENGA

Original Tweet

Spoiler

From this video

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

It was noticed that Hyun Bin wasn't wearing a ring at the wedding. However, it seems that is quite normal in Korea.

@MelTy39247706

More than a huge diamond ring , she has him wrapped around her little finger. He need not wear a wedding ring to show to the world how devoted he is to his wife #SonYeJin. He himself is the walking, living proof of love and commitment. #HyunBin captivated and smitten.

OcG9GDm.jpg

Basic Guide to Wedding Customs in Korea>>>

Spoiler

Anyway, we have this! 🥰 Rumoured that Hyun Bin bought these "prop" rings himself (and they look lovely, so simple). And he was clearly flustered enough to NG several times in the BTS 😂 Must have been a meaningful scene for them too...

Edited by Chocolate

I love the headline :love:

MasADw4.png

Spoiler

QevYyFq.png

On the 3rd, a video of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's wedding scene was posted on Instagram, and it is spreading online. Earlier, on the 31st of last month, the two had a private ceremony at the Aston House, Walkerhill Hotel, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

In the video, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin act according to the witty remarks of the broadcaster Park Kyung-rim in charge of the moderation.

When Park Kyung-rim said, "I will surrender my body to the music with my heartfelt gratitude to all the guests who are so grateful," Son Ye-jin, the 'new bride', fluttered her dress and showed off an exciting dance move.

As soon as Son Ye-jin's dance time was over, Hyun Bin, the 'new groom', immediately showed meticulousness in organizing her wife's dress.

In particular, when Hyun Bin remarked, "Hyun Bin, who looks so lovely, I will go to the bride and finish it with a hot kiss."

[Photo = Instagram]
(Reporter Kim Nara kimcountry@mydaily.co.kr)

Source: My Daily

@enzosprite

“The wedding ceremony of top stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin at the end of last month was of national interest…The stars' recognition of their romantic relationship has changed in a "cool" way.”

BinJin unapologetically in love. They have influenced the KEnt industry for the better:

“In 2022 News of stars' romantic r’ships and marriages are being heard from all sides as if they burst into bloom on a spring day…In the past, if there were no dating photos, stars denied dating,but since last year stars have quickly admitted dating and went public.” -

Ye-Jin was shy when she went public, but she didn’t apologize. She was proud to have met a good person. The response from her fans was overwhelmingly positive. She gained even more fans! HB’s fans also started following her in support of the relationship.

1T57TzS.jpg

BinJin’s beautiful love changing and influencing their world for the good “a single step” at a time.

Article here: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000804042

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

Apr 4, 2022

@doolyfeels

Moosaeng on working with yejin

“It was nice to see how much ideas actress YJ had on the filming site + how she immersed herself in the project. I could feel her sincerity towards it. I saw that as an actress she shows a lot of responsibility & on site she never lost focus on her characters feelings. I think her strong point is how she focuses on her characters . I met her on SITR playing the role of her bf & now the character I play is someone who loves my friend’s friend. I wonder what kind of relationship we’ll play next time (smiles)”

In another interview he said “I sincerely congratulate you on your marriage. Like the message 39 conveyed, enjoy this moment, love this moment & always be happy”

Links to the articles here:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000539289

https://m.joynews24.com/v/1466806

Spoiler

FNbNcrs.jpg

But apparently they have finished eating that cake 😂 because:

Apr 6, 2022

1st sighting after wedding

@domado_flower

OP: “(Yejin and) Hyunbin-ssi bought a cake together at walkerhill this evening. I was so shocked. Honestly in person, hyunbin-ssi is cool but son yejin is so pretty, i couldn’t take my eyes off her even tho i’m a woman too”

M0tWHOK.jpg

@__ekleona

Added info to the sighting, the OP said both of them BinJin wore masks, Yejin wore beret & makeup and her eyes are very pretty. Hyun Bin's eyes were very warm, seems like they got a cake to go somewhere..

The cake shop

Spoiler

WDLSpOO.jpg

W0I6LFt.jpg

Source: @baesyj

Edited by Chocolate

The Food!

- Osetra caviar, sous-vide seafood, sea urchin roe, Maltaise sauce

- Fermented baguette, olive Focaccia

- Wild pine mushroom with cream soup

8wEyoNb.jpg

Spoiler

ZvfB6EC.jpg

- Tomato basil sorbet

GQySr9D.gif

- Hanwoo (Grilled Tenderloin), grilled fresh lobster

- Roasted vegetables, truffle potato mash, morel mushroom sauce

9UKN6gv.jpg

- Guryongpo Beach Janchi-guksu (banquet noodles)

IisR6kJ.jpg

- Honeymoon honey cake, raspberry lips chocolatem bon bon vanilla bean, fresh fruits

Y0gGgvI.jpg

Spoiler

ux9qoI2.jpg

Source: @hyeokie_

Source: PRNforhappiness

Edited by Chocolate