BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

@LaLa Thanks for the translations! It’s so nice to read such stories now isn’t it? 😍 The content is from this video - part 3 & 4. @bean82925 was very kind to type out the report for ifans who wouldn’t understand otherwise (before the video was subbed). And it’s such crucial info! 😂 (I’ll add more to this later when at a PC)

Thanks to @yejinxhyunbin and @victoffee for their joint effort.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

The wedding will be on Mar 16? No official quote so this may or may not be accurate.

An earlier article stated that SYJ originally intended to announce after 39 ended. This means they were only going to share the news AFTER they were married? 😱😭

@v_lovez

This Naver article said the wedding will be in Mid-March and I also found this Naver Cafe post (from 2 days ago) that says they're getting married in March 16th...wonder if this is really the wedding date 🤔

L1UWlze.jpg

Spoiler

3lM1H8V.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1

Translation from the Chinese text:

2 years ago, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's mum came to play golf. At that time, I thought "ah, so it is like this."

I know this because my family member works at X resort.

RfztpJB.jpg

Source: __ekleona

There is some confusion over whether it is Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's mum who played golf (which I have to say is very admirable of HB lol) or it is their mums without them 😂. Someone pointed out how would the OP recognise the mothers if BinJin was not there. A good point. Discussion here on twitter.

But how would OP know it was SYJ's mum - it could have been a relative/friend/colleague of HB. OP's source works at the resort which likely sees a lot of celebrities. Staff probably know a lot and word spreads. It's not impossible that it is the 2 mothers.

The point to note is that this was 2 years ago! - BEFORE the official period that BinJin started dating (supposedly 8 months before 1 Jan 2021) 😂😍

• Heart Eyes 1

logo_382_6_20190725102325.jpg

Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun-bin's marriage is 'excited' in Asia

2022.02.14 | Reporter Lee Jeong-yeon

'Top Star Couple' After two years of devotion, the wedding march at the end of March after two years of devotion

. 'Hyun Bin'
posted the wedding news on the main Weibo of 'Hyun Bin'
and invited family and acquaintances to a private wedding ceremony
Son Ye-jin's new drama 'Thirty' premiered on the 16th

WtDWsck.jpg?1

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a top star couple of the same age who are getting married at the end of March, start preparing for their wedding in earnest. The picture is a scene from the drama 'Crash Landing on You' in which the two appeared together. photo courtesy of tvN

'Complete consideration for the bride-to-be!'

Hyun Bin (40) and Son Ye-jin, a top star couple of the same age, who decided to bear fruit after two years of love, are attracting attention again. On the night of the 10th, as the people who gathered the topic by announcing their marriage through SNS each started to design a new life in earnest, fans from Korea as well as other countries are sending congratulations. The two decided to hold a wedding ceremony at a hotel in Seoul at the end of March, and took a busy step to prepare weddings, such as gifts, as well as housekeeping for the newlyweds.

In accordance with the aftermath of the spread of the novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19) and their wishes, they plan to hold a private ceremony by inviting only parents and acquaintances of both families. Prior to this, the public expressed curiosity about those who announced the news of their marriage through social media, saying that it was a "surprise marriage announcement", but it is also known that the bride and groom were also taking a step toward consideration for each other.

On the 13th, a close aide said, "There is only about a month left until the wedding," and "I understand that the (presentation) time has been adjusted so that the two can prepare comfortably without receiving uncomfortable gazes from the people around them."

In particular, Hyun Bin waited until the filming of Son Ye-jin's new drama 'Thirty, Nine' was finished. 'Thirty, Nine', which is set to premiere on the 16th, is a drama comeback after three years since the 2019 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' in which he appeared with Hyun Bin. As such, they announced their marriage ahead of the first broadcast, fearing that 'marriage rumors' could be resurfaced following the airing of the drama, which could damage the work as well.

Spoiler

Meanwhile, after announcing their marriage, the two of them 'settled' with each other and enjoyed dating while watching the play 'Richard III' in which Hyun Bin's best friend, actor Hwang Jung-min, performed on stage the next day. An online community posted a photo of the two holding hands affectionately at the CJ Towol Theater, Seoul Arts Center, the venue for 'Richard III'. Netizens also responded that the eyes of two people looking at each other were full of happiness.

Meanwhile, the news of the couple's marriage is also attracting attention abroad. 'Hyunbin' was ranked number 1 in the search terms of Yahoo Trends on Japanese portal site, and on the main screen of Weibo, a Chinese Twitter site, the news of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's marriage was also displayed.

The drama 'Crash Landing on You' again stood at the center of the topic. After the drama was released on Netflix in February 2020, it created a craze, ranking in the top 10 popular works in Japan for 10 weeks. Netflix Japan's official Twitter account sent a message saying, "Congratulations on your marriage."

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

logo_009_6_20181005175405.png

'March Marriage' Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, continues to work hard in the year of Im In-yeon [MK Issue]

2022.02.14 | Reporter Yang So-young

WYdxJTw.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. Photo|Star Today DB

Actors Hyun Bin (real name Kim Tae-pyeong, 40) and Son Ye-jin (real name Son Eon-jin, 40), who announced their marriage in March, will continue their hard work this year.

Spoiler

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin worked together in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' following the movie 'Negotiation', which was released in 2018, and were engulfed in dating rumors three times, including one marriage rumor. On January 1 of last year, they admitted that they are dating and have been dating publicly. The two, who started dating after the end of 'Crash Landing on You' in 2020, became a couple after two years of dating.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin directly announced the news of their marriage through SNS on the 10th. Hyun Bin revealed her handwritten letter through her agency's official account, saying, "I'm making an important decision to get married, and I'm trying to carefully step into the second act of her life. She promised her that she would always make me smile. She decided to walk through the days to come together.”

Son Ye-jin also announced the marriage directly through SNS, saying, "I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with, the person you think is right, he is a very warm and reliable person just being with you." She continued, “I am grateful for everything around us that has made our relationship our destiny. Everyone, please bless the future we will create together,” she added.Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment and Son Ye-jin's agency MS Team Entertainment said, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are taking the first precious step as strong partners.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding will be held privately by inviting their parents and acquaintances according to their will. In particular, a representative of the agency briefly answered, “No,” to the premarital pregnancy rumor that was raised along with the announcement of the marriage.

9PHwTFy.jpg

'You Quiz on the Block' Son Ye-jin preview video photo | tvN broadcast screen capture

Spoiler

The two continue to walk for ten days after marriage. Hyun Bin is about to release the movies 'Negotiation' and 'Cooperation 2: International' this year.

Director Im Soon-rye's 'Negotiation' tells the story of a diplomat and an NIS agent who risk their lives and struggle in an unfamiliar land to save Korean hostages kidnapped in the Middle East. Hyun Bin and Hwang Jung-min worked together.

'Cooperation 2: International', directed by Seok-Hoon Lee, is a sequel to 'Cooperation', with North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong, who was sent to South Korea to pursue a brutal and sophisticated criminal organization, and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae, who volunteered to partner with him to return to Kwangsudae, the US FBI. It contains the global collaboration of North and South American detectives who have united for their own purposes, including their own Jack. Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin and Daniel Henney are together.

Hyun Bin has finished filming for both works. He is also preparing to film 'Harbin', directed by Woo Min-ho. 'Harbin' is set in Harbin in the early 1900s and tells the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to reclaim their homeland. Hyun Bin plays complex emotional and action performances, such as the loneliness of those living in an era where their country has disappeared, and the anxiety and responsibility in the midst of the independence movement risking their lives.

Son Ye-jin will meet viewers with JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', which will be aired for the first time on the 16th. 'Thirty, Nine' deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty, and Son Ye-jin takes on the role of Cha Mi-jo, the head of Gangnam's skin department. Filming has already been completed.

Son Ye-jin will also appear on tvN's 'You Quiz on the Block', which is broadcast on the same day. According to the previously released notice, Son Ye-jin said, "Right now, love is first love," and she mentions the prospective groom Hyun Bin, raising her expectations.

More than anything else, she attends the production presentation ahead of the first broadcast of 'Thirty, Nine' on this day, with Son Ye-Jin. In the midst of being conducted online in the aftermath of Corona 19, attention is focused on how Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who will appear in her first public appearance after announcing her marriage, will directly reveal their feelings.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who announced the birth of a top star couple, are planning to continue their activities by catching both work and love in the new year of Im In-yeon.

Source

• Heart Eyes 1

logo_009_6_20181005175405.png

'Yoo Quiz' PD "Son Ye-jin, ♥ Hyunbin and ♥Hyunbin confession of 'first love' is new" [Direct Interview]

2022.02.15 | Shin Young-eun, a reporter

d4TjZtC.jpg

Son Ye-jin, who confessed her first love in 'Yoo quiz'. Photographic tvN

Actress Son Ye-jin and actress Hyun Bin (over 40) of the same age announced their marriage in March, attracting attention to appear in 'You Quiz'.

Son Ye-jin made a surprise appearance in the trailer released at the end of tvN's entertainment program 'You Quiz on the Block' (directed by Kim Min-seok, Park Geun-hyung), which was broadcast on the 9th. Son Ye-jin will appear as 'Eternal First Love in My Head' in 'OOO Special in My Head', which will be aired on the 16th.In the trailer, Son Ye-jin, when asked, "I'm curious about the nation's first love's first love," said with a smile, "Now love is first love," and colored the scene in pink.

On the 10th, a day after the trailer was released, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's agencies said, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are taking their precious first steps as reliable partners." "The two are planning to hold a wedding ceremony in some place in Seoul in March," they announced. The wedding is held privately by inviting parents and acquaintances according to the will of the two.

Spoiler

WtDWsck.jpg?1

Hyun Bin-Son Ye-jin, who will be married in March.Photograph |tvN

After announcing her marriage to Hyun Bin, a lot of attention is focused on Son Ye-jin's side of 'Yoo Quiz'. Son Ye-jin, which is difficult to see on variety shows, is even more so.

'Yoo Quiz' PD Park Geun-hyung told Maeil Business Star Today on the 15th, "Many of the crew have been fans of actress Son Ye-jin for a long time and have been waiting for an opportunity to appear." said that she was the only one who decided to appear on 'Yoo Quiz.' He said that she chose the program as a viewer who usually watches 'Yoo Quiz' after leaving behind various entertainment shows, so the feeling was new."

PD Park continued, "During filming, you told me a lot of behind-the-scenes stories about your work so far, and I think it will be a very interesting story for your fans." The part where you said 'this is your first love' came closer (?)," he said, referring to the news of his marriage to Hyun Bin, which he heard after Son Ye-jin's public confession of his first love.

After Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first worked together in the movie 'Negotiation (2018'), rumors of her dating began to surface. She became a public lover after the fourth of her dating rumors, after she co-starred as Lee Jeong-hyeok and Yoon Se-ri in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which ended in January 2020. Son Ye-jin's appearance on 'Yoo Quiz' will be broadcast at 8:40 pm on the 16th.
Source | Translated by Google

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

youquizontheblock

“What is pretty?”
The correct answer (?) Son Ye-jin Dear 💛

The first love of the nation's first love is right now, love!? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

The story of Yejin Hand, who explored the beauty of her childhood, is a little late this week on Wednesday at 9:45pm!!
See you in the <My head ○○○> special🙆🏻💕

lD1DY0m.jpg

H1AfOMO.jpg

Spoiler

78XDppD.jpg

ffG0QPa.jpg

h1L8UWe.jpg

You can watch it at http://aqstream.com/tvn/tvN [Source: SontokkiesPH]. Seems this episode of Yoo Quiz is slightly later than the usual 8.40PM, perhaps due to the Olympics [Source: wikitree]. 39 will be at 10.30PM KST.

But if they show SJY's segment first, then we can still be in time for 39.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 2

logo.png

Yeon Woo-jin “Son Ye-jin, an actress who shines only with her name, please be considerate of me” (Cinetown)

2022-02-14 | News Reporter Lee Ha-na

Yeon Woo-jin shared her feelings about working with Son Ye-jin in 'Thirty, Nine'.

Yeon Woo-jin appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM's 'Park Ha-sun's Cinetown', which aired on February 14th.

Yeon-woo-jin will appear in JTBC's 'Thirty, Nine', which is about to air her first broadcast, in the role of a romantic who only looks at Son Ye-jin.

RjGMd3K.jpg

Yeon Woo-jin said, “As I turned thirty-nine this year, I accepted it like fate. You will be able to see them cry and laugh.” “Son Ye-jin is an actress who shines just with her name alone. I have a great memory of being grateful for her so much consideration and comfortable memories,” he said.

Park Ha-sun said, "You seem to be working hard. When asked, “When are you resting?” Yeon Woo-jin trembled, saying, “Wouldn’t you be resting around forty?” (Photo = SBS Power FM'Park Ha-sun's Cinetown' capture)

Source

• Like 1

G3LoB4w.jpg

[Sukyeong X Focus] Dear ★... March is the 'season of fruit'

Ha Kyung-heon | 2022.02.14

3x97pDd.png

Actor Hyun Bin (left), who announced their marriage next month, while filming Son Ye-jin's tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. photo tvN

March is the season of rebirth. In the entertainment industry, many people preparing for a new start are waiting for spring. One of the most celebrated events of a new beginning is marriage. Many stars competed for the wedding news in March, blowing in the air to welcome the spring of 2022. This year, it is expected that there will be a lot of steep downhill slopes as the number of guests restrictions due to COVID-19 has been eased a lot.

Among the couples getting married in March, the most talked about couple is by far the Hyun Bin-Son Ye-jin couple. The couple, which has been talked about several times since they worked together through the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018, became a world-famous couple with the popularity of tvN's 'Crash Landing on You' in 2020. On the 10th, when the two shared the news of their marriage side by side, the aftermath of this marriage became an event that received congratulations from people around the world who loved the drama beyond Korea.

Their announcement was as thorough as they were about their secrecy. At the same time, the 10th, when the two announced their marriage, was the day the media questions were asked at the press conference for Son Ye-jin's upcoming JTBC 'Thirty, Nine' scheduled for the 16th. If they announced their marriage before that, they expected marriage-related questions to come at the time of the production presentation, so the two showed agility to set the timing for the announcement on the evening of the 10th, when the period for collecting reporters' questions was over. The venue and date have not yet been revealed. The two plan to hold a private ceremony by inviting only their parents and acquaintances.

Source | Translated by Google

• Like 1

[Reporter's Note 111] Top stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announce marriage

Thanks to the translation by Coco @1982___1982

• "(they said) they went to the US separately but met coincidentally. IN IN SOMEWHERE AS WIDE AS US (LAUGHS), they RAN INTO each other.. but since they said that, what more can we say" - HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HE CANT WITH THEM TOO HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
  • according to what he heard, binjin admitted to the dating rumour last yr bc they already had the thought to get married, but they hadn't done so bc of corona. corona caused many ppl to delay their marriage so theyre afraid that their announcement might attract bad attention :(
  • but this year they both thought that they cannot postpone until forever and thats why THEY ANNOUNCED!! ROUGH TRASNSSSS ><!!

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2

:lol:

@domado_flower

THE WAY THEY ARE ALREADY ADDED TO EACH OTHER’S PROFILE AS SPOUSE IN NAMUWIKI (KOREAN WIKIPEDIA) IS MAKING ME SCREAM😭!!!!!!!!!!

AND HYUNBIN IS UNDER THE “FAMILY” SECTION ON YEJIN’S PROFILE IM GONA PASS TF OUT?!!!?! FAMILY ?!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

ATLd7Mg.jpg

logo_415_6_20170111151211.jpg

'Already married' Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, knowing the inside story...

2022.02.15 | Reporter Kim Ye-na

G4MExEC.jpg

[Reporter AtStyle Kim Ye-na] Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who announced their marriage in March, are attracting attention as it is known that they are already married.

On one search site, as of the 15th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's profiles were marked as 'spouse', respectively. There is an additional explanation for 'to be married in March 2022', but Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are already married.

In the case of an actress's official profile, it is common for her agency or herself to register directly. However, it is unusual for Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin to be marked as each other's spouses in a situation where neither a wedding nor a marriage registration was made.

The inside story can be understood if you know the characteristics of the site. On a site that lists Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin as spouses, anyone can update their profile by logging in. The content can be changed at will without the company or party involved.

Perhaps the registration of spouses of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin is presumed to be the wishes of fans who support their love.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who acknowledged their devotees from 2021 and became public lovers, will get married in March.

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember reading this quote but couldn't find it again. I think it was in the magazine article when Kim Joo Hyuk and Son Yejin did promotion for The Truth Beneath. Anyway, it stuck in my mind... [KJH and SYJ acted together in My Wife Got Married (2008) and The Truth Beneath (2016)].

@suzy_felicity

Kim Joo Hyuk says of Son Yejin, "The more I know her, the more I think she would make a great life partner."

spacer.png

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1