BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

Sep 23, 2021

Son Ye Jin Update

ย 

Such a lovely photo. Likely taken during the Jeju trip with her friends.

ย 

yejinhand
Did you all have a good Chuseok?
I came back to my daily life after the holidays.
I'm looking for a picture to post, but I don't have a recent๐Ÿ˜… I post pictures that I took a few months ago.
Summer is very long.As soon as I felt it, the wind got cool.
It's autumn again.I feel that time flies these days.๐Ÿ˜ฏ
I hope you have a precious and healthy day by day.๐Ÿ™

ย 

zgekLe9.jpg

ย 

Edited by Chocolate
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course dear Julia, who has added what we all wish to see someday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

ย 

@randompetite

๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“

Random #BinJin Chibiarts

ย 

oWOtZZm.jpg

ย 

Sep 25, 2021

Hyun Bin's Birthday

ย 

this good person really deserves all the love and support heโ€™s been getting all around the world. may you enjoy your special day with your loved ones, hyunbin. happiest birthday to you! saranghaeyo oppa~ โ™ก
ย 

6wchBCE.gif

And of course dear Julia, who has added what we all wish to see someday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Sep 25, 2021

Hyun Bin's Birthday

ย 

beanhandhk

Hyeoki Bunny arrived atย @vast.entย already๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽso now he can stay with Seri Bunny forever and ever๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

(We gaveย @yejinhandย her Seri Bunny on her B-day already๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿป๐ŸคŽ)
ํํ ็ต‚ๆ–ผๅฏไปฅๅœ˜่šไบ†

ย 

Ufs8baA.jpg

8FsXGdX.jpg

0M2Gh3h.jpg

ย 

So cute! They've made the same clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚

kRVadUK.jpg

Source: fakektp925

ย 

They even have photos of Seri travelling around Hong Kong looking for Ri Keong Hyeok ๐Ÿคฃ [Source: fakektp925]

Spoiler

sG39JzV.jpg

j6dYp8L.jpg

JZdmD8Q.jpg

Xa3ycMJ.jpg

ย 

Ye Jin's rabbit has been given to her in Jan during her birthday ๐Ÿฅฐ [Source: fakektp925]

Spoiler

zg2Pw76.jpg

BsxBXHc.jpg

sNLJZFS.jpg

7cgBuxn.jpg

ย 

Oct 5, 2021

ย 

Today, a Dispatch affiliate published an article on BinJin's finances. Granted, recently there was news that Hyun Bin had sold his penthouse at MarkHill and moved to a new home.

ย 

Click here for today's article. It is posted on Hyun Bin's thread.

ย 

However, the last time this happened, in Apr 2020, fans suspected it was a placeholder for the real news of BinJin dating that they couldn't spill for some reason. You can see the article below - it ends with "All endings are happy endings" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Dating was confirmed on Jan 1, 2021.

ย 

So now fans are wondering if marriage news is forthcomingย ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Here is the article published on Apr 29, 2020.

ย 

ย 

y_ZLDVwq.jpg

ย 

<This post is from the affiliate '3 Minutes'.ย It has nothing to do with the editorial direction of this magazine.>

ย 

eRyNBZ6.jpg

ย 

Son Ye-jin, who bought an old little building, and Hyun Bin, who spent 2.7 billion won on new construction, reveal the results.

Input: 2020.04.27 11:27 AMย |ย Edited: 2020.04.29 1:20 AM

ย 

Spoiler

KeXGjeD.jpg

ย 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who have both acting skills, looks, and star qualities.ย He showed extraordinary chemistry in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which ended in February with the highest viewership rating of 21.7%.ย The rumors of a love affair between the two did not stop before they started working together in the drama until after the end of the drama.ย One thing they have in common is that they are famous for their excellent real estate investment skills in the entertainment industry.ย Investment methods are also similar.ย How do they invest in real estate?

ย 

Son Ye-jin who has everything

ย 

InXd2Od.jpg

JTBC 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'

ย 

Son Ye-jin rose to stardom at the same time as her debut with her innocent and pretty appearance and excellent acting skills.ย She is regarded as one of Korea's top actresses by expanding her scope to action, thriller, and comedy as well as melodramas that match her appearance.ย His representative works include the movies 'Classic', 'Eraser in My Head', and 'My Wife Got Married', while dramas include KBS 'Summer Scent', SBS 'Dating Age', and JTBC's 'Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food'.

ย 

Choose the best location

ย 

VrgBvqO.jpg

ย 

Son Ye-jin on the right and left side of the building that Son Ye-jin bought, in March 2015, purchased land and buildings about 150 pyeong in Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul for 9.35 billion won.ย It is known that he received a loan of about 6.5 billion won.ย In February 2018, three years later, the building was sold to an individual investor for 13.5 billion won.ย The market profit alone is 4.15 billion won.

ย 

OnwhkB0.jpg

ย 

The area around Seogyo-dong, which Son Ye-jin purchased, has the best location as it is located on the corner of Hapjeong Station roadside.ย Hapjeong Station is close to the Hongik University entrance and Mangwon Hangang Park, which have excellent commercial areas.ย Also, there is Mecenatpolis, a high-end residential and commercial complex, so residential and commercial areas have developed evenly.ย Son Ye-jin had purchased an old two-story building and its vicinity.ย As a landmark near Hapjeong Station, it is a very small and old building compared to the high-rise buildings that are fiercely contested.ย However, since Hapjeong Station is one of the top locations in Seoul, experts analyzed that if the building is newly constructed, a profit of about 10 billion won can be obtained compared to the investment.

ย 

Hyun Bin, who is recording the character of his life

ย 

1Boud0p.jpg

SBS 'Secret Garden'

ย 

Hyun Bin also appeared in big works from the beginning of his debut, making a sure mark on the public.ย As a rookie, he built up his acting skills through supporting roles in sitcoms and movies, and continued his streak in dramas such as MBC's 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon' and SBS' 'Secret Garden'.ย Hyun Bin's drama is receiving support from viewers as a drama that they believe and watch.

ย 

Reinvestment considering return

ย 

blPx0ZY.jpg

ย 

Hyun Bin also succeeded in investing in a building worth 10 billion won.ย The building was an old building in the residential area, not near the station, but Hyun Bin directly raised the value of the building.ย This is the building at 128-2 Cheongdam-dong, which was purchased for 4.8 billion won in 2013.ย At the time of purchase, Hyun Bin built a multi-family house with one basement floor and four above the ground into a neighborhood living facility with five basement floors and seven above ground.ย 2.7 billion won was spent on the new construction.

ย 

reomGdN.jpg

ย 

In the existing multi-family housing, 7 households were living on a jeonse, so they had no income other than a deposit of 1 billion won.ย By changing to a neighborhood living facility, Hyun Bin's building generated a monthly income of 3.5 million won with a 400 million won deposit.ย The secret to success is finding a real estate property that can be built and has an advantage in terms of area.ย Through the new construction, the existing total floor area of 651ใŽก more than doubled to 1,593ใŽก.ย At the time, it drew attention as an exemplary investment case that was developed by purchasing an old building in an area with high investment value at a low price.ย Recently, the price of Hyun Bin's building was found to be 9 billion won, drawing attention once again.

ย 

All endings are happy endings

ย 

mpggOXM.jpg

ย 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin walked a solid road not only as actors but also as real estate investors.ย The two had one thing in common: they bought an old, low-yielding building.ย Son Ye-jin invested in a two-story building and chose location conditions and favorable conditions over returns.ย However, Hyun Bin gave up the location conditions and favorable factors and made an investment to increase the rate of return.ย Just because both of them gave up on one did not mean that the investment was not worth the investment.ย It is a case of choosing a condition that has sufficient investment value by throwing away what is to be discarded.

ย 

MGDfhhg.jpg

ย 

The two people who received a lot of love as a drama this year in an era of drought in ratings.ย 'Love and Crash Landing on You' ended with a happy ending.ย They are continuing their happy ending in real estate investment as in the drama.

Source

ย 

Edited by Chocolate

IbXTd1l.png

ย 

Oct 5, 2021

ย 

Interesting expressions of Korean actors when filming kissing scenes

ย 

Different expressions of Korean male stars when filming the dramasโ€™ kissing scenes have caught viewersโ€™ attention.ย 

ย 

No matter how many years of acting experience they have, it is never a piece of cake for actors to act in intimate scenes with their co-stars, especially kissing scenes. Even the handsome Korean actors who are considered โ€œKing of on-screen kissesโ€, who are always proactive and do a good job at these scenes look confused sometimes. Letโ€™s take a look at some interesting expressions of Korean top actors when filming the kissing scenes.

ย 

Hyun Bin

Hyun Binย is excellent at doing emotional scenes, and the kissing scenes donโ€™t make it difficult for him. This is evident in his kiss scene withย Park Shin Hyeย in Memories Of Alhambra. In the drama, this is an intense kiss and shows the full initiative on Hyun Binโ€™s part. Behind the scenes, the actor did it very quickly and professionally. While Park Shin Hye was still a bit shy, Hyun Bin monitored the scene very seriously, without seeming to be confused.

ย 

Spoiler

o0X5k9x.jpg

ePlK0Yb.jpg

ย 

But thatโ€™s with colleagues, itโ€™s different when he films with his girlfriend. Filming kissing scenes with Son Ye Jin in โ€œCrash Landing on Youโ€, Hyun Binโ€™s expressions and reactions are extremely cute. The scene in the hospital when the two main characters Jung Hyuk and Se Ri confirm their feelings is emotional and heartbreaking on screen, but the behind-the-scenes are fun. When the two interacted back and forth, itโ€™s clear that Hyun Bin enjoyed watching Son Ye Jinโ€™s pretty face. When there was an NG, the actress burst out laughing, so Hyun Bin also smiled brightly.

ย 

ZEYNZOV.jpg

VEYW97i.jpg

nmvu0KC.jpg

ย 

In another scene, the couple practiced the lines together and enjoyed the atmosphere as if it were just the two of them. The two then started filming the kiss scene. Son Ye Jin hesitated a bit and Hyun Bin suddenly glared at her for a few seconds and couldnโ€™t help but burst out laughing. In fact, fans can rarely see Hyun Bin acting this sweetly towards other actresses. This probably only happens when his co-star is someone special to him.

ย 

IRZUS8E.jpg

4yPDViQ.jpg

WZyoITV.jpg

ย 

Itโ€™s not easy to act in loving scenes, even for the top actors who have been in the industry for many years. There are still some embarrassing or awkward moments. Nevertheless, itโ€™s all just behind the scenes, they always pull it off once the cameras start rolling and bring absolutely perfect footage to the audience. Particularly, the more viewers look back at the behind-the-scenes of Crush Landing on You, the more adorable they find Hyun Bin โ€“ Son Ye Jin. It turns out theyโ€™ve been hinting at their relationship for a long time, without anyone realizing. Theyโ€™re such talented actors.

ย 

[The other 2 actors mentioned in this article are Kim Seon Ho+Shin Min Ah and Lee Jae Wook+Park Min Yong.]

Source: Kbizoom & Dienanh

ย 

logo_2021.png

ย 

It was like that back then - Hyun Bin โ€œI tend to be single-minded toward a womanโ€

2021-10-06 13:58

Written by:ย Kim Ji-won,ย female reporter

ย 

MNEPTdI.jpg

ย 

Spoiler

NZNl2F0.jpg

SitNlFF.jpg

D9fOqCZ.jpg

cYgSz2C.jpg

ย 

star's wordsย 

โ€œI tend to be single-minded towards a woman.ย He has a strong desire to win even at work.ย It is the style of running away when there is something that I have decided to do, without paying attention to other places.ย In a word, I do my best not to lose, not to regret, so I boldly give up my private parts for the sake of my work.ย Maybe itโ€™s because I have a personality that makes it difficult to balance work and love, but thatโ€™sย ย why myย ideal type is a wise and sensible woman who cares more about me.ย โ€ย (02/2011)ย 

ย 

Meanwhile,ย actorย ย Hyun Bin hasย ย finished filming the movies 'Negotiation' and 'Cooperation: International' and is about to be released.ย She is in a public relationship with actress Son Ye-jin.

ย 

Source: woman.chosun.com

ย 

Oct 2, 2021

Japan NHK Documentary

ย 

Japan has been the biggest fans and given us a lot more on CLOY from the fan meeting to the script book to the exhibitions.ย On Oct 2, 2021, Japan NHK broadcast a documentary on CLOY. The biggest revelation was that the swiss ending was not the original ending.ย Thanks to @binjinfeed for the translation from Japanese.

ย 

JLyjClZ.jpg

ย 

It would have been this scene ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ย 

ย 

The director had also spoken about the ending in an earlier magazine interview:

Spoiler

@binjinfeed

1/3So... director Lee Jung Hyo said Jeonghyeok & Seri really see each other only once a year interview trans. from my magazine: "when Cloy was still in the planning stage, the ending was actually different. But after the script with the scene where-

ย 

EwmiblaVkAg16cy?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ย 

the two meet in Switzerland for the first time had been completed, writer Park Ji Eun asked me if I could film a different ending than originally planned. So that's when I came up with the ending you saw. I thought that like "Gyeonu & Jiknyeo", being able to see each other-

ย 

EwmjIfhVgAM2WYC?format=jpg&name=large

ย 

only once a year, would be the most realistic and satisfying (convincing) happy ending, as long as North & South are still divided. When we shot the last scene in Switzerland, the script was completed until episode 6, but we still didn't know how the story would progress-

ย 

so as we were filming, I remember talking a lot with the two leads about Seri and Jeonghyeok's feelings in the last scene. We ended up reshooting the close ups of the actors while filming episode 16."

ย 

+

ย 

Edited by Chocolate

+

ย 

Son Ye Jin was also interviewed for the documentary (no Hyun Bin though ๐Ÿ˜ข). She says Yoon Seri fell in love with Ri Jeong Hyeok in episode 4 when he found her in the market with the candle ๐Ÿ˜ข It's wonderful to know the actors' thoughts and feelings.

ย 

apAm9F0.jpg

Source: @binjinfeed

ย 

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

ย 

B3BovTA.png

Source: @binjinfeed

ย 

@binjinfeed

Yejin abt filming cloy's ending scene in Switzerland

CpinK2i.jpg

ย 

@binjinfeed

Yejin didn't hesitate to accept the role.

"When I read the script for the first time, I was surprised by the daring idea. A romantic comedy in this setting?? Truly a genius to come up with a story like this! That's what I thought. There was absolutely no reason not to do it."

ย 

@binjinfeed

โ€œLife is unpredictable, and doesnโ€™t go as planned. However, if you move forward, you may reach an unexpected destination. I myself thought this way as well.โ€ ~ Yejin about her favorite line from cloy

ย 

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

ย 

+

ย 

Edited by Chocolate

+

ย 

Thanks toย @PRNforhappinessย for her humongous effort to translate the hour long documentary, and including screenshots and commentsย ๐Ÿคฃ.

ย 

I am posting NHK documentary translation here. It was much better than my expectation, I was so excited and thrilled and even cried throughout the 1 hr show. Thank youย @fakektp925ย for the link. I am so glad to have everyone's support.ย 

ย 

FBgDoKeVUAYnCQh?format=png&name=360x360

ย 

So this is NHK documentary on Crash Landing on You, aimed to discuss the insight and interview from many perspective to understand why the drama became a HIT worldwide. The show was 1 hr long.

ย 

FBgD8YnUcAo4Kld?format=png&name=360x360

ย 

2. The MC (Nanako) opened the show and said there are three points why the drama are so famous. The first one is the casting. They made interview with the main lead Son Yejin. #SonYeJin Son Ye jin "I am very surprised that the drama was hit worldwide , I did not expect it ."

ย 

3. Also, she thinks because the story is like a forbidden love lie Romeo and Juliet and people is interested in North Korea. #SonYeJin

ย 

FBgFBiJVkAMj6Gd?format=png&name=360x360

ย 

Spoiler

4. The reason SYJ accepted acting in CLOY because of 2 reasons. 1. Script is very interesting. A rom com with NK story combines together. 2. the writer is famous for romcom love fantasy story like legend of the blue sea #CrashLandingOnYou

ย 

FBgFuEFVkAYj4ZS?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

5. They interviewed Yang Kyung-Won who played Pyo Chi su. "Before filming, I had to take NK accent class for 1.5 month , even the grammar same but word and how to use is very strange and different. Ex: ko musume (eminai) when Chi su calls Seri. We donโ€™t use word like that in SK"

ย 

FBgGKEiVkAEO-2W?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

6. NK teacher not only teach language but also teach NK culture. Like the military in service in NK is 10 yrs not 2 yrs, so I learn a lot from teacher about life, how proud of being a military soldier in NK

ย 

7. Chi Su who always refuse to believe the culture in SK when they saw the light was turn on whole night in SK. Even when he reunite with Seri in SK, he need to make the NK soldier as human even the countries are different, they are warm human, that' s the important of his acting

ย 

8. The interview with Kim Ju Son: A Defector from NK , he watched CLOY twice, he said well there are many NK movies before but mostly are realistic stories, killing , fighting, but CLOY is different as unreal and fantasy and love. SO it was refreshing

ย 

9. Son Ye Jin "The first climax of the story is the moment when Seri realized that she fell in with Jeong Hyeok." (EP4) (let me SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMM)

ย 

FBgH8hwXoAIMI3Q?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

10. "When Seri was lost, just like a lost little child, and JH found her. In the total darkness, he appeared and rescued her, that's the moment she fell in love with him. Son Ye JIn said this is the peak scene of the drama.

ย 

FBgIkjYWUBMXrNi?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

11. "Seri is a very very positive person, but from many circumstances made her became a cold person. Meanwhile Jeong Hyeok who did everything for her to make her go home , she was moved and she realized that she fell in love with him." (HELPPPPPP)

ย 

FBgJqIlXsBQy21U?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

12. When Seri squeezed his hand when he was taken away. This was not carefully explain in the script, but they discussed that they want to emphasize of how his hand was taken a way and she tried to grab his again. Bravo #sonyejin #hyunbin. You two are excellent actors ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ย 

FBgKQGIXEAQG7w7?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

13. When being asked after CLOY on air and COVID affected the entire globe. "Because (in our life) we can't go with whatever we wanted but we still need to live, that's what I think."

ย 

FBgKwAgXIAwS_tO?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

14. When asked Son Yejin her favorite quote from CLOY "Sometimes the wrong train take you to right destination.โ€ #sonyejin #crashlandingonyou I think I stopped typing that time one whole minute and cried XD.

ย 

FBgLgkZXIAgEtHo?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

5. Ok, so that's conclude the first half of the story. I'd say Yejin made a lot of contribution to this documentary. I am so happy I was proved wrong, I thought they gonna use her name and she appeared only one minute. I am glad I was proved wrong.

ย 

FBgL9WVXsAoRuSa?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

16. So MC talked about the 2nd factor that made CLOY a global hit , the director . PD: " I couldn't forget feeling when I first read the script book, the setting NK and love story?" He went to LA(oops, typos ) ,I mean New York, to meet the writer Park ji Eun. #Crashlandingonyou

ย 

FBgNASiWYAc8Fk7?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

17. PD nim said especially the scene in Pyoeng Yang is very difficult, since we can't film in NK, what should we do. He think the scene must be realistic, so they tried to film in a similar place as much as possible.

ย 

18. Next they interview NK ajumma, Kim Son Yong: she first was very astonished about the NK village setting, "ah it s like SK in 1970. The crew made the set so it realistic."

ย 

FBgOUpqWUA00jmS?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

19. Back to PD, he also paid attention to the noodle scene. " This scene was difficult, I want to show Jeong Hyeok made a noodle for a girl who he just met, but that . #hyunbin #crashlandingonyou (sniff, yes best boy made noodle from scratch TT).

ย 

FBgOhB7XsAoU5oW?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

20.PD also said it's very common in NK to have electric cut off, in the drama it becomes totally dark in the market scene but then we can not make a filming right? (laugh) But we filmed before the brim of the last light gone and we got a very good and satisfaction scene.

ย 

FBgURcMXEAU7l1u?format=png&name=small

ย 

21. PD talked about Kim Son Yong's asking to change the filming. The scene when Seri e left letter to the ajumma. Actually the script , it's suppose to be a fun scene, but KSY first read script and cried, so they change the filming into a tearful scene. #CrashLandingOnYou

ย 

FBgVkGcWUAYeRin?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

22. โ€œ I was now loving her (Seri) as friend but suddenly she's gone and we'll never meet again, itโ€™s a sad story , we will cry of course. Like I hope she's fine and healthy , so it canโ€™t be filmed as comicalโ€ Kim Son Yong. #Crashlandingonyou

ย 

23. Last part of the show start discussed about production and viewer's rating. In SK, actually first ep, only 6.1 was not very impressive, but we have to look at number of international subscription of Netflix, it suddenly rise. #CrashLandingOnYou

ย 

FBgWKwNWYAoYw5N?format=jpg&name=360x360

FBgWXw1X0BIfaFy?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

24. International view of K drama rise like crazy after CLOY aired, so never mind of national watch any more, it s became so HIT worldwide (yes CLOYfever TTTT). โ€œOf course everything is money, we want money to make good drama, it's a good decision we make business with Netflixโ€

ย 

FBgXFAXWQAgi0lE?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

25. Interview with Netflix associates: Netflix can be watch worldwide , so we need to think of audiences not just only Asian, but worldwide, so we need tothink of the content that can be appreciated everywhere. #CrashLandingOnYou

ย 

FBgXt4OWYAQQEXm?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

26. From here has spoiler ALERT : if u havenโ€™t watch please skip (Who the hell haven't watch? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโ€

ย 

FBgYII5XIBML-X2?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

27. PD talked about Dooly reunion in swiss, this is the rewritten reunion scene, actually they has initial plan a totally different ending. the supposed end was made them parting forever at 38 paralleled as a realistic ending. (I'll strangle him if he didn't make change)

ย 

FBgZKjSWEAA71bu?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

28. PD "For a love story, ending like that would be too sad but the first script I received was end really like that (laugh). ( Ok now I understand why best scene in CLOY for me is at the border scene, it was originally written that waybut thank you for made it a happy ending )

ย 

29. "Initial ending would be just a recap scene of them met in Swiss 7 years ago. That's it. So me and Park Ji Eun discussed to add more ending and she asked if I can film the ending in Swiss right from the beginning." (That's why it was filmed very tight in Swiss.)

ย 

FBgaTKMXoAM4DPC?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

30."I was very surprised to film the ending on the first shooting in Swiss. I still don't yet understand how they love or how they feel so that's the most difficult and hard for me. It was hard all the time of the filming. (This is the meaning of the trailer last week). #SonYeJin

ย 

FBgbHc8WQAc6Sf5?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

31. "I have no idea how to express it, but it's very rare to get an interview after the drama ended so long ago like this. So I'll take this as a beautiful gift for audiences and I am very glad to be able to deliver it for you." (love u yejin TTT). #SonYeJin #CrashLandingOnYou

ย 

FBgb0b-X0AAcsFI?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

32. OK so MC Nanako wrap up again the 3 factors made CLOY successful. 1. Casting 2. Director 3. BinJin ,oh sorry sorry typos, 3. The story about SK and NK tension. #CrashLandingOnYou

ย 

FBgcsDuXsAEbTPD?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

33. The made an interview with Japanese journalist about the SK NK relationship. He was very anxious how North Korean think of CLOY, will they be angry? would they like it? Will it make north korean want to defect more? #CrashLandingOnYou

ย 

34. After CLOY aird, NK made a more strict rule in regarding the punishment of people watchs SK drama, or listen to SK song or contents. The punishment was like in imprisonment 5-10 yrs. #CrashLandingOnYou

ย 

FBgeR6wWUBIqqCr?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

35. Actually at border of North Korea, around 3-5 km can use mobile to chat and make a phone call. So he made a chat with some NKs, after asking via chat, seems that all of them watched CLOY. "We Watched IT!" #CrashLandingOnYou

ย 

FBge2iNWYAQ3X18?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

36. The North Korean he chatted with said "we laugh, we like it , it s funnyโ€ ---- "I think it is the same response of ppl from SK, so it means whether they are NK or SK, people response are same." They made comment that food looks delicious in SK. They wished they could eat too.

ย 

FBgfL-vUYAIrF48?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

37. "There are things about political that you can't help or understand, but we can't help feel they'd stop fighting and make people be able to meet and communicate."

ย 

FBgfrvSVIAQNJlV?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

38. JP fans: "We use 2-3 days to binge watch hahahaha, itโ€™s interesting and fun. Seri became a nice person after being treated with kindness in North Korea."So, the story's strong point is not politics, but depicting the feeling of human."

ย 

FBggVeVUYAAHH0W?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

39. Son Ye Jin "Love can change people." "Because Seri received love from Ri Jeong Hyeok, she became a different person .Thatโ€™s the feeling I wanted to play and portray." ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ BinJin forever. ICBM. No longer COwYejin, love changed people. #sonyejin #Hyunbin #crashlandingonyou

ย 

FBggsLJVUAcbcVO?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

40. That's the end of translation. Sorry I am not Japanese native, so I maybe off with the meaning.

ย 

Edited by Chocolate

Oct 19, 2021

ย 

Son Ye Jin is one funny woman. A fan,ย @natalie_0373ย recently gifted a Squid Game costume for Kitty. To her delight, SYJ dressed Kitty in it and posted! Look at the poor dog and the caption๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

yejinhand

The 7th game will begin shortly.
โญ•๏ธ๐Ÿ”บ๐ŸŸฅ

ย 

0FiiJEt.jpg

ย 

Spoiler

dBKRpRT.jpg

gEVvaZF.jpg

SGEco6e.jpg

ย 

SYJ's friend, Lee Min Jung replied and said "If Kitty wins til the end, i'll take care of the money" [source: @northskyjunkie].

ย 

But ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

uN5JeNf.png

ย 

Spoiler

DM3446t.png?1

fqcWGCj.jpg?1

[source: @northskyjunkie]

ย 

@natalie_0373ย says

"I want to cry already, happier than hitting a jackpot ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ thanks #sonYejin for posting ๐Ÿ’•"

ย 

AuOnnJw.png

ย 

And here's a close up

Spoiler

59gAHDH.jpg

ย 

Thank you @natalie_0373 for the superb idea and the resulting fun and laughter!

ย 

Edited by Chocolate

And Julia who always has something cute for every occassion ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

@randompetite

แด›สœแด‡ 7แด›สœ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ษขษชษด ๊œฑสœแดส€แด›สŸส โญ•๐Ÿ”บ๐ŸŸฅ

ย 

WstuBBS.jpg

ย 

@randompetite

๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†? ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŽถ

(don't worry, they all made it ;p)

ย 

3j49WXH.jpg

ย 

Edited by Chocolate