BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

Oh, I think I've never seen the original article from Dispatch on the 2019 grocery incident 😂

12sgZo7nE_W5_aK_en_WrJshqx93nJOF1SqiMXpMYkk-ZSGk_dJnAOc6RZ9p6OdMVUVIfIz7Fiz8svT_SVb9no06EvW_tKr5AQ=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

JLtHbGN.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin caught shopping together at a mart

Input: 2019.01.21 12:44 PM | Edited by: 2019.01.21 1:08 PM

Spoiler

0Vpi7MP.jpg

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are once again engulfed in dating rumors. A netizen posted a witness story on Instagram on the 21st.

OWz53Yk.jpg

Hyun Bin pulled a cart and went shopping. Son Ye-jin also looked at things and made a selection. They even stood next to each other.

be4hs4S.jpg

The two were suspected of traveling together to the United States on the 10th. But both sides denied it.

Ch5jdIA.jpg

Son Ye-jin's agency said, "Son Ye-jin currently travels to the United States alone. Originally, she travels well alone."

z1uUJ4X.jpg

Hyun Bin's side was the same. He said, "The rumors about traveling together are not true at all. Hyun Bin just left for work."

Meanwhile, the two worked together in the movie 'Negotiation' (director Lee Jong-suk), which was released in September last year.

Spoiler

BMQoFgX.jpg

L2m7x6h.jpg

<Picture source=misakichidayo Instagram>

Source

Edited by Chocolate

logo.png

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, 'Palpitating' marriage imminent... “High-end new penthouse = newlyweds”

2021-10-21 14:06

Hyun Bin, who is cleaning up real assets, suddenly got married to 'Son Ye-jin ♥'

Hyun Bin, recently moved to a new luxury penthouse... Are you ready to marry Son Ye-jin?

zleCZFz.png

Qa5neOT.png

There are rumors that actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are getting married.

Hyun Bin left Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul in January and moved to Walkerhill Podoville Penthouse in Acheon-dong, Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do.

Hyun Bin received a penthouse (242.45 m², 73 pyeong) of Walkerhill Podoville Penthouse (242.45 m², 73 pyeong) in Achiul Village, Acheon-dong, Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do, for 4.8 billion won in June last year, and moved as soon as he transferred ownership at the same time as the balance was paid in full in January.

After that, Hyun Bin put Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong for sale. As it is a luxury villa where celebrities lived, inquiries never ceased, but the sale was made in six months. According to the Real Estate Register, it was sold for 4 billion won in July. It left a market profit of 1.3 billion won in 11 years.

Some argue that Hyun Bin is organizing real assets to prepare for marriage with Son Ye-jin. On the 17th, the YouTube channel 'Drama Gallery' claimed, "In the stock market, there is talk of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's newlywed house over the penthouse of the new high-end new villa."

Netizens who saw this commented, "If Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin get married, they both win-win", "I think the reason for the sale is because of the property tax", "I really hope the two of them get married", "They look really good together", "I hope they get married soon" , "It seems to be the wedding announcement of the century", etc.

Source: wikitree | Translated by Google

Edited by Chocolate

logo_008_6_20200924115228.png

Hyun Bin, ♥ Are you organizing your real assets to marry Son Ye-jin? 'Marriage Rumor' Solsol

Enter 2021.10.22. 9:07 am Modified 2021.10.22. 9:09 am

Reporter Shin Jeong-in

ZKYVx9V.jpg

Actors Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin (right) / Photo = News 1

The marriage rumors of actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are in a public relationship, have been raised again. Speculation is circulating that Hyun Bin is organizing his real assets to marry Son Ye-jin, a '10 billion dollar building owner'.

According to Biz Korea report on the 29th of last month, Hyun Bin bought a five-story villa in Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul for 2.7 billion won in July 2009. After living in the villa for 11 years, he bought the Walkerhill Podoville penthouse in Acheon-dong, Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do in January and moved there.

At the same time, Mark Hills was put up for sale and sold for 4 billion won in July, six months later. He earned about 13 billion won in market profit.

Some speculate that Hyun Bin is organizing real assets to prepare for marriage with Son Ye-jin. On the 17th, on the YouTube channel 'Drama Gallery', he said, "There is speculation that Hyun Bin may have prepared a penthouse, a new high-end new villa with 126 pyeong, as his newlywed house with Son Ye-jin."

He continued, “There are also rumors that Son Ye-jin has so many real estate assets that it seems like she sold her house to save money.” Son Ye-jin is known as a '10 billion dollar building owner' who owns a building in Gangnam, Seoul.

Netizens who saw this showed reactions such as "If the two get married, it will be a win-win for each other" and "I hope they get married soon."

Source: Naver

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

+

@binxjin

“To: My leading lady

Large rhinestones covering the body of the shoe, dazzling, a scene stealer. The diamond is not the only one that is bright and eye catching, your shoes are too.

(HB’s sign) Hyun Bin”

w2qAIfH.jpg

Spoiler

huBDuzg.jpg

oJZOlbv.jpg

@binxjin

I KNOW IT IS ALL JUST MARKETING and the company wrote it but let me just delulu for a moment thank you

:lol:

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

Oct 28, 2021

A year ago on Oct 28, 2020, Hyun Bin was awarded the Presidential Commendation at the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards, arranged by the Korea Creative Content Agency and hosted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.

@balmaincouple

It was a great day but this is still the funniest thing I’ll cherish from a year ago. Adjussi things. 😂

PL7PseT.jpg

@balmaincouple

This was more his speed. Yejin on the screen and the tickling of the ivories. 🤣

JfprloX.gif

@balmaincouple

Compare and contrast…

utJKeAM.gif

:laugh::wow:

oFzBKfQ.png

This was what was on stage 🤣

Spoiler

HwKjrMe.gif