[K-Artist] Song Joong Ki 송중기

Thanks for the explanations @movingwheel & @ssteph . My mum just started eps 1 , and she kept asking me when will he appear? :laugh:.

It reminded me of Battleship Island when my girlfriends & I were at the cinema wondering when he will appear. Took him a good 40 over minutes to come on screen . Lol! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 hours ago, ssteph said:

Space Sweepers in Vincenzo.

Tae Ho is not a pilot anymore. He is an attorney 😂

Honestly I was dying laughing so much. The writer really paid tribute to a lot of his shows. 

@movingwheel My mum really likes AC. She says it is good. I saw bits of it since she was watching in the living room tv. I will watch this when Vincenzo is over.

• Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Past University Photos of Song Joongki Resurface, in Light of His Famous Character Vincenzo Cassano

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/03/17/past-university-photos-of-song-joongki-resurface-in-light-of-his-famous-character-vincenzo-cassano-390374

It seems like he hasn't aged much.

Thanks to his ongoing drama 'Vincenzo,' Song Joongki has attracted even more fans. The actor has become a hot topic in both social media and online communities. Netizens have been talking about the 1985-born actor, including his past. One of the popular topics of him is about how he remains young-looking even after years.

Recently, photos of Song Joongki from his university have been re-uploaded on the web. The photos were taken when Song Joongki was still a student at Sungkyunkwan University.  

To this, Netizens commented, "Wow, he still looks the same," "Why do I feel like it's only me who is getting old?" "He was so cute back then, I guess he was a popular student among female friends," and more.

1615942886997-0.jpg

1615943005105-1.jpg

1615943020306-4.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1
On 3/17/2021 at 12:50 PM, ssteph said:

Past University Photos of Song Joongki Resurface, in Light of His Famous Character Vincenzo Cassano

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/03/17/past-university-photos-of-song-joongki-resurface-in-light-of-his-famous-character-vincenzo-cassano-390374

It seems like he hasn't aged much.

So agree with this.  He’s just the same as how I first saw him . :heart:

• Like 1

Monolid K-Drama Actors Who Give Us Butterflies

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458807wpp/monolid-k-drama-actors-who-give-us-butterflies

Monolids are a physical feature where there is no crease on the eyelids. It’s a distinct and very specific feature that some Koreans have and some do not have. This feature is dedicated to some of our favorite actors who have monolids.

song-joong-ki-3-768x512.jpg

Song Joong Ki

Song Joong Ki’s monolids are the perfect attribute on his youthful face. With his ability to play such contrasting characters in his roles, he’s able to use them to his advantage. This was especially the case when he played a werewolf boy and had only one line in the whole movie. Most of his acting was done with his actions and gaze!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1