[K-Artist] Song Joong Ki 송중기

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Not sure. Let me find some time. Dying but I have seen some bits as my mum was watching it before VC started. It was pretty interesting

It is. It's quite unique since the story begins with a legend or myth, the Gods (so-to-speak) and men who hasn't developed civilisation. The story is very rich and I like it a lot coz there's so much can be added to it - just too bad the locals don't find it interesting (sigh) and prefer makjang. A lot of good actors were in there too, including the actors we see in VC - the wrestler from Geumga, Cho sajang and obviously Kim Sung Chul.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Kwak Dong Yeon talked about Song Joong Ki

About working with Song Joong Ki, he said, “He’s someone who embodies Vincenzo Cassano to the core. Just as Vincenzo merges with the Geumga Plaza people, Song Joong Ki always merged well with the cast and crew. I once said how hard the tough filming schedule must be on him, but he replied that he loves being on set and wasn’t tired at all. I felt that he was a true professional.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467231wpp/kwak-dong-yeon-shares-why-he-thinks-of-vincenzo-as-a-turning-point-for-his-acting-career

•••

Regarding his co-stars, Kwak Dong Yeon commented that Song Joong Ki is like Vincenzo himself, as he shared in a previous interview. He added, “He was considerate of everyone with great detail. He didn’t show how tired he was even though he had the most scenes to film. He was always taking care of people and looking around him.”

The actor continued, “The staff and actors on set have probably felt their hearts flutter at least once because of Song Joong Ki. With his gentle and subtle consideration and his professionalism of concealing how tired he is, he’s an amazing person from anyone’s perspective.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1469576wpp/kwak-dong-yeon-talks-about-vincenzo-co-stars-song-joong-ki-and-2pms-taecyeon

• Heart Eyes 1