Professional Singles 我凭本事单身 - 2020

Hi and hello . .

Good morning. 

My precious one . . It seems that I do not know how to reply to the pictures or videos here . .  

The comments which I've read at YouTube on this beautiful drama is so intense that I am laughing so much that my family members in the second floor of our house is wondering what happened to me . . . 😀😅😀

Sample of the comments from YouTube: 

Watching this series -  i start to smile like an idiot ear to ear . . . 

- Aaron Deng - looking at the cute Song Yiren - makes my heart flutters and I want to fly . .  

I was continuously pausing the show screaming and kicking the air - 

- I am developing a heart attack - waiting for the English subtitles

- I have no patient anymore for the English translation - be it in different languages - I have to watch - and then re-watch when the English sub appears . .  

And as for me . .  😍🥰😍🥰 what words more to say . . . 

And in reply for that poster - Aaron carrying Yiren - I am speechless . . 

This is the first time that I saw such couple where the leading lady was being carried like a child . . I have no enough words . . Wow!

Yes, this drama series has already captured the hearts of the stone-hearted people at my work (the lawyers) shhh shhh; they keep smiling when they saw me smiling and laughing - everyone seems to be light-hearted in the office - my influence with these lawyers seems to be working - hahaha . . 😄😉😄😉 I want to be another Song Yiren -  . . . 

And so true - you all got it right - when I saw the first episode of this in its Chinese version - I am already thinking that this drama has a very good ways to entertain people - people love to watch this show - it catches up people from all walks of life - greater than the "Best of You in My Mind" 

Our Song Yiren knew how to make people laugh - no wonder why she is loved by so many fans 

And I am proud that she grew up in Canada and learned to speak the English and French languages well . .  

(Secret) the French Canadians are a happy and laughable people . .  😍😃😀😍

Thank you so much for your beautiful videos and pictures here, dear Nitewalker 

I hope that you are sleeping at night or not sleeping at night watching this funny, yet lovable drama series . .  

I pray that is in the Top 5 Slot for Most Viewed Drama Series in China  . . . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
On 10/20/2020 at 9:29 AM, MAlba said:

Wow! This is my first time to write here. I am at loss on what to write as a review for our favourite drama: Professional Single. 

I am only at Episodes 2, still struggling to look for that English sub-titles until I saw YoYo English Channel premiering the Episode 1 on its full English translations.

Anyway, I am only a simple person with a limited knowledge on what to review on any Chinese drama. I came and I watched dramas because I want to be entertained, especially knowing Ireine Song, as one who has a natural flair for comedic, funny antics which us laugh until it brought tears to our eyes.

My apology now that I will just write here of the actor and the actress in their English names as I am not familiar with their Chinese names onscreen. 

Song Yiren grew up in Canada and the province where we live is next to the French-speaking province of Montreal, where Yiren grew up. Living in that province where Canadians speak in French - influenced her family to speak in French language, too.

She has been our favourite Chinese actress after watching her in Ever Night Drama Series.

What I liked about this Professional Single Drama Series is it quite relates to our own personal life, as a student before - in our collegiate and in our university studies. I remembered having a 'secret crush" on the Captain of the Basketball Team of our Engineering Department, that instead of cheering our own Accounting Team - I cheered on the other rival team.

Yiren's holding the basketball and shoot it on the other side which scored the other team brought back of my memories of playing the All Women's Basketball Game, for which I was assigned as the Center Guard due to my taller height - however, in a short moment of tiredness . . . I forgot and I shot the ball in the other side. And with this, I was scolded and reprimanded. 

Episode 1 and 2 of this Professional Single is an introduction to what comes next. The writer of this drama was preparing us to more coming surprises. Song Yiren, an ordinary looking university student, with deeper passion for oil painting seems to be the object of interest for the handsome taller guy . . . And with the other third party coming in . .  

My heart goes to the second male lead, he seems to be a perfect guy for our Yiren as what the storyline like to point out - they grew up together in Nancheng and they have the same accent. 

However, as most writers - the story can be twisted to another line of thoughts. The ups and downs of loving one person, until you discover who truly loves you  . . . 

As of this writing, our local time in Canada of 9:35 PM, Monday - I am still looking forward for an English sub-titles for Episode 2. 

Lastly, with my limited knowledge on how Chinese drama unfolds on different episodes . .  I could only say honestly say that this Professional Single indicates too much meaning for those who are still Single / Bachelors in their own lives - yet they still continue to pursue in right direction their common aspirations and goals.

HI, I've read your comment and I couldn't agree more, you were right when you said that all the college students could relate to this, even I can't deny that I could relate to their situation where both of their parents did not support their career choices because they want them to pursue other paths, that to their liking. Well my parents did the same thing to me when I told them that I want to be a hotelier, and they didn't agree to that, but as what Yan Xian and Quinshen did, I also pursue my dream and enroll the course that I want and graduated last year.

I love every part of this drama, cause I could relate to the most of it. Especially to Yiren's character, as a "professional single" College student who believes in true love but not that easy to be impressed by men 😆😆 in my 22 years of existence in this world there's just two "guy" that I like, one in my high school day and the other one is on my college day 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I don't know why.. But anyway back to the topic 😅😅... and the second one is her persistent and hard headed personality that she got, I do relate to that so so much 😅😅 and lastly being protective to her friends, who couldn't right? We all do.

I can't wait to watch the upcoming episodes to see what would happen next, I hope y'all feel the same way too. That would be all thank you.... 😊😊

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
22 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

someone pls stop ChaoYuan from drawing hahahahahahah....gosh....he make YiRen look like the ghost lady YiRen said she want to play next hahahaha

Wow, such happy and lovely couples here . . 

That's only they can draw - when they kept sketching and sketching  . . . hahaha :withu:

• Like 2
21 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

New stills released for both Song YiRen and Deng ChaoYuan, really love their chemistry on screen

Hello NiteWalker,

I am really naive on Chinese names  . . I am asking myself who is this Chao Yuan that you are writing here . . I went to google the name and I was informed that that is the Chinese name for Aaron Deng . . . . . 

Yes, you're right - these two have a perfect chemistry on screen and I was smiling all the way - reading the many comments of those in YouTube on how they love these 2 couple . .

On the other hand, I could not imagine that this drama is becoming more popular - considering that when I read somewhere that the shooting of this drama - which I thought was a movie - I have some hesitation on this unknown actor - Aaron Deng and I asked myself - who is he? 😑 Will he being paired with Ireine Song - will boost the popularity or the rating of this show - I keep asking myself before . . 

Now, it turned out - that basing from the many comments and the number of viewers on YouTube which keeps increasing hourly - I can tell that these two has indeed a good chemistry - much better than in "The Best of You in My Mind" 🤨😯 - when in fact I am thinking that the chemistry of Ireine Song with that handsome and cute Gala Zhang is the best . . . My apology . .   And I am even thinking that Gala Zhang is a good candidate to become a boyfriend for Ireine - considering I could sense some meaning on his eyes - when he looked at Ireine - silly me . .  

Having said this . . it seems that the Fans of Ireine Song will have another "loveteam" to follow - that of Aaron Deng and Ireine . .

• Like 2
19 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i really love their sculpture teacher.....while he is all bark he is actually a very good teacher....

he respects all his students wishes....regardless whether they want to switch stream or not....to him, they are his students 

Ah, yes, you're right - their Sculpture Teacher is one such understanding guy and he really take good care of the aspiration of his studdents. I like his character - of having a special way of treating our students -  it reminds me when I was a College Teacher for the Engineering students before  .   . . 

Edited by MAlba
Updated notes.
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, MAlba said:

Wow, such happy and lovely couples here . . 

That's only they can draw - when they kept sketching and sketching  . . . hahaha :withu:

actually YiRen and the other guy could actually draw....both seems to have taken a lesson in drawing before and YiRen complain that her drawing seems out and not nice....while the host was all complimenting YiRen saying that she actually did good since they were really given a very short times to draw

• Like 1
On 10/26/2020 at 5:36 AM, MAlba said:

Hi and hello Larva,

I concur with you . .  They looked so cute and I loved their sense of humor. Their ways added a sugary and sweety flavor on this beautiful drama . .  Thank you . . 

she and the other guy really added further comical sense towards the whole drama and i dont mind their sides lines story at all :) 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, MAlba said:

Hello NiteWalker,

I am really naive on Chinese names  . . I am asking myself who is this Chao Yuan that you are writing here . . I went to google the name and I was informed that that is the Chinese name for Aaron Deng . . . . . 

Yes, you're right - these two have a perfect chemistry on screen and I was smiling all the way - reading the many comments of those in YouTube on how they love these 2 couple . .

On the other hand, I could not imagine that this drama is becoming more popular - considering that when I read somewhere that the shooting of this drama - which I thought was a movie - I have some hesitation on this unknown actor - Aaron Deng and I asked myself - who is he? 😑 Will he being paired with Ireine Song - will boost the popularity or the rating of this show - I keep asking myself before . . 

Now, it turned out - that basing from the many comments and the number of viewers on YouTube which keeps increasing hourly - I can tell that these two has indeed a good chemistry - much better than in "The Best of You in My Mind" 🤨😯 - when in fact I am thinking that the chemistry of Ireine Song with that handsome and cute Gala Zhang is the best . . . My apology . .   And I am even thinking that Gala Zhang is a good candidate to become a boyfriend for Ireine - considering I could sense some meaning on his eyes - when he looked at Ireine - silly me . .  

Having said this . . it seems that the Fans of Ireine Song will have another "loveteam" to follow - that of Aaron Deng and Ireine . .

hahahah dont worry it had also take me some times to learn all the characters name themselves....i tends to remember English name faster than Chinese name myself.....

however i learn and take it up if i want to move forward in C-Drama hahaha, cause it is easier to find their project as well as news if we use their Chinese name rather than their English name hahahah :)

well it wasnt that highly popular in the Chinese market to be honest however the reception is well received as far as i can see...not only in the international market however also in the china market.....you will have to excuse me though as i dont really watch live so it be hard for me to really tell you :)

• Like 2

after QinShen and YuanQian together, it doesnt stop the sweetness or bored me off....now they are talking about how they wanted to go official to the public....

YuanQian was reluctant....while for QinShen he wanted his marks to be well known and also ppl to know that YuanQian is now his.....the guy want the official title to sticks....

and he is acting like a pregnant lady with moods swing as YuanQian said they should stay underground for now......

im hoping that they will make it official on Episode 19 or 20.....i cant wait lols..... :) 

• Like 2

Hi NiteWalker,

Wow! I really love your words here .  .  . "YuanQian acting like a pregnant lady with moods swing" . .  haha

I cannot help smiling and about to scream with your words. You're really an excellent writer on the lingo of Chinese dramas. 

I am so impressed with the way you describe a situation here . .  . I am always excited reading your lines . . . 😍😍😍

Wondering why this cute Yiren wants their relationship to be hush - hush - shhh . . . Our dear silly one . .  

You're so lucky that you are now in Episode 19 . .

While here in Canada, we are still waiting for Episode 7 - with its English sub-titles . . . 😯😯😯

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MAlba said:

acting like a pregnant lady with moods swing"

hahaha its QinShen acting as a pregnant lady with moods.....

and i just translate what YuanQian(Ireine) said hahaha, its her dialogue after all hahaha, this is in Episode 18 not in 19, i'm waiting for 19 on Friday....its a long long wait to be honest lols

6 minutes ago, MAlba said:

Wondering why this cute Yiren wants their relationship to be hush - hush - shhh . . . Our dear silly one . .  

main reason she want it to be hush hush....was because she was considering Ling Wei's feeling, the girl that like QinShen, honestly i dont like her at all...she is all act....acting innocent when she is fully using another person to get what she wanted and so assuming that QinShen is all nice on her because he care for her....

QinShen had been honest with her from the start that he doesnt care for her and told her to stop using his friends or those around him to get close to him.....he hold her off alot alot of times....however this girl is so thick headed that she doesnt get it.....

if only i can reach into the screen and shake some sense into her!!!!

8 minutes ago, MAlba said:

I cannot help smiling and about to scream with your words. You're really an excellent writer on the lingo of Chinese dramas. 

I am so impressed with the way you describe a situation here . .  . I am always excited reading your lines . . . 😍😍😍

ahahaha...thanks....actually some of those words i stated are the dialogue which i translated....

• Like 1