Professional Singles 我凭本事单身 - 2020

On 10/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, NiteWalker said:

after QinShen and YuanQian together, it doesnt stop the sweetness or bored me off....now they are talking about how they wanted to go official to the public....

YuanQian was reluctant....while for QinShen he wanted his marks to be well known and also ppl to know that YuanQian is now his.....the guy want the official title to sticks....

and he is acting like a pregnant lady with moods swing as YuanQian said they should stay underground for now......

im hoping that they will make it official on Episode 19 or 20.....i cant wait lols..... :) 

23 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

sigh.............im missing the vites totally....what should i do now 

Hay . .  Hay . .  Sigh . . 

So, you already finished watching this beautiful drama series; whereas we in Canada - just finished watching the English sub-titles of Episode 10. 

Considering that it has 24 episodes, so we still have 14 more episodes to wait, to mesmerize and to whisper sweet nothings in our heart while waiting for the other episodes in its English translations . . . 😀😍😘😉

Anyway, "patience waiting is always a virtue"

22 hours ago, Larva said:

one of the best parts for me is how YuanQian readily said and apologize to QinShen.....and also stating how she had disregard his feeling....when she had only been considering others and not his

Hi and hello,

We have not seen yet this episode. 

In Canada, we have only 10 episodes so far, in its English subtitles . . 

These two couple are so sweet and lovable . .  I read in so many forums that they have now many fans - due to this beautiful drama.

And of course, our dear Song Yiren, is always honest of her feelings to the male lead - yet, she still hesitant to admit what her heart is telling her . . 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

another parts that i like....where they rub their face against each other in affections and how QinShen told YuanQian that as much as he want her to stay back in the sculpturing department, he wishes her the freedom to choose and follow where her heart take her......

Wow! They're really so cute and lovable here.

I wonder what episode it is . . .

Yes, you're right. Aaron Deng and Ireine Song had a perfect vibes on this drama, much better than the Best of You in My Mind . .

And we all hope that they will be given another project to be with each other - and I wonder what kind of dramas are fitted for them after this romance-comedy drama . . .

Perhaps, a historical drama - Aaron looked so good in that traditional Chinese costume and Ireine Song in that episode looks like Sang Sang again . .  😀😍😀😍

Ah . . here comes one scheming lady - jealousy can indeed kill a person . .  🤐😣

We have not seen this episode yet - we just finished the Ep 10 in its English sub-titles here in Canada

Ling Wei - Another antagonist of this beautiful drama - she always looks so pitiful and about to cry . .  a feeling of victimhood. . 

In a reality, some people cannot let go - they tend to cling and do ways to get whatever they want 

Thank you for your sharing here . . . 😀🥰

• Clapping Hands 1
12 hours ago, MAlba said:

Yes, you're right. Aaron Deng and Ireine Song had a perfect vibes on this drama, much better than the Best of You in My Mind . .

very true...i really do enjoy their vibes here....i mean it just felt so right in between the two of them .... :)

And we all hope that they will be given another project to be with each other - and I wonder what kind of dramas are fitted for them after this romance-comedy drama . . .

Perhaps, a historical drama - Aaron looked so good in that traditional Chinese costume and Ireine Song in that episode looks like Sang Sang again . .  😀😍😀😍

hahaha i wont mind that....however if  rumors is true....Song YiRen will be in another drama with another guy name Fiction Guo JunChen

Ah . . here comes one scheming lady - jealousy can indeed kill a person . .  🤐😣

yes....i dislike her from day one....she acted so pure and soft....and trying to get ppl to succumb to her wishes....and all innocent that she did it for the good....i was like come on grew up....

QinShen was pretty upfront to her and told her to stop her scheming way....he always ignore her even when she came forward to talk to him....he paid her no heed and i kinda felt that he had gotten lazy to make her see the lights!!

as much as she didnt pushes YuanQian into that mud pit....it was also her faults....she scheme everything....acting like she deserve it....she had honestly won the most 'dislike' character i ever had in a stories.....always hate this part of the plot in any drama i watch...

however one thing i must say that i approve, they had the male lead see thru her scheme from day 1 and made him just walk away whenever she tried to strike a conversation with him or tried to make it seems like she really knows him so well that is what she had been trying to project from day one since they are both from the same high school.

can we talk about this scene? IT WAS SO CUTE, 

THEN THERE WAS THE KISSING UNDER THE TABLE SCENE, but apparently we're underage to see that so it was replaced with flying hearts instead 

This was another favourite scene of mine, I was also like a rock??? BUT, for some reason at the beginning, I lowkey guessed that he was going to bring that rock home

• Like 2

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

On 11/6/2020 at 6:34 PM, NiteWalker said:

Totally love how they look each other, its almost like how they only have each other in one another eyes....

Wow! this is one beautiful collage - I wonder how you do it - it reflected so much of the happiness from the eyes of our lovable and adorable couple . . 

Filtering the thousands of comments on YouTube about this beautiful drama, Professional Single - one can say and you are right NiteWalker that these Qin Shen and Yuan Quan have always their eyes and hearts in each other's eyes. 

Some comments that Episode 1 to 24 is not enough for them to relish this (as from their written words) the best and lovable drama of the year - for which I concur, too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, MAlba said:

Wow! this is one beautiful collage - I wonder how you do it - it reflected so much of the happiness from the eyes of our lovable and adorable couple . . 

Filtering the thousands of comments on YouTube about this beautiful drama, Professional Single - one can say and you are right NiteWalker that these Qin Shen and Yuan Quan have always their eyes and hearts in each other's eyes. 

Some comments that Episode 1 to 24 is not enough for them to relish this (as from their written words) the best and lovable drama of the year - for which I concur, too.

as the pictures were fading out in between the scenes.....i capture that in the screen shots....so i dont have to collage them together or to do the opacity myself :SquirtleSquadCool:

so its just snapping the right moment of the screenshoot as we watching the series :JuiceGhost:

EmIkDS1UcAERo72?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
On 11/9/2020 at 8:31 AM, AwkwarDerp said:

This was another favourite scene of mine, I was also like a rock??? BUT, for some reason at the beginning, I lowkey guessed that he was going to bring that rock home

at the end of the day....he gave it to YuanQian and also there is one part where he show her the mushroom...i was like guy u had it bad if you're seeing things hahahahaha

knZqKm5.png

• Like 1

At first I was hesitated to watch but QS visual motivated me. Yea.. i am that shallow. Lol. You know cuz I thought it would be the usual school romance and its stuffs. But guess what as it moves forward I like the story more and watching each characters grows are so interesting. I liked it even more. I was a bit sceptical seeing how clumsy Yuan Qian and thought she'd be that kind damsel in distress again. And wow the drama proves me wrong. She's not like that at all. She's sharp and pretty intelligent. I like how she deals he problems or how to overcome them. And QS, I thought he would be that same old cool guy who is arrogant and only thinks of himself and again I was proved wrong. He is nothing like that. Gosh, it explains why he is admirable. Suddenly I feel relieved, he is deserved to be my motivation. Haha. He didn't act that cold he just being honest and sometimes that honesty is a bit harsh. I thought he has a problem socializing with people but how he gets along with his two cute and fun roommates again proved me that I was wrong with all my prejudices. Lol

I like the set up they have here, sculpture is really not my thing. I mean I also have a thought like those parents in this drama, who have the same opinion that could there be any bright future if staying with this art. I mean it can be as hobby but no guarantee it can be the best option for our future career. Well again slowly as I watch the episode by episode, it changes my perspectives from that thought. Well, so it's like getting me out of the box and think better. Something that this drama did and raises its point in my eye. Ah, it is not just that romance drama, it has some good moral messages slip in for us viewers. And think of the title it explains it best why they pick professional single. It's doesn't sound just like a very cool title. But it shows you how to be a professional single. A good quality one. Someome with good motivation and hard work.

And okay about the romance, oh should I write an essay here. I just love every single thing happened at the two, QS and YQ are the best professional single couple. They really have great chemistry and aww.. QS is just so sweet in all every possible way to YQ. Aww... my heart can't stop pounding faster. They're the one who fall in love here but why do I feel their happiness too. Haha

And I really love the friendship in the sculpture department. They're all nice especially SQ and SQ are blessed with nice roommates.

Ah.. I have many more to say but it feels like its a long post already here. So I will keep it for next post. Haha.

And I have one little problem here, it's ended already but I just found 11 episodes subbed. So I need to find the rest 13 episodes soon. I wanna see the next progress of PS couple!! Hahaha.

Ooh @NiteWalker aww love those quotes. He is!!!:hearties: I will spam more with next comments later. Its very late right now. Gotta sleep asap. Hope I'll find the subbed episodes for the rest next morning. :smile:

P.S. I ever asked you about how did you rate it over GAH and you gave me the answer back then. That they're two different genres and all. Now I got it. And hey they're both are really great dramas in their own way. I feel pretty satisfied with the story arc for 11 episodes. And I got a feeling it'll be more interesting later on. Aahh... then 24 episodes are so short. St least make it 40 as the usual standard. Haha

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ooh @NiteWalker aww love those quotes. He is!!!:hearties: I will spam more with next comments later. Its very late right now. Gotta sleep asap. Hope I'll find the subbed episodes for the rest next morning. :smile:

P.S. I ever asked you about how did you rate it over GAH and you gave me the answer back then. That they're two different genres and all. Now I got it. And hey they're both are really great dramas in their own way. I feel pretty satisfied with the story arc for 11 episodes. And I got a feeling it'll be more interesting later on. Aahh... then 24 episodes are so short. St least make it 40 as the usual standard. Haha

hahahaha yea......

you're the one who trigger my minds on that sentences hahahaha... :heart: so that's why i que you.....i used to think about how it said sometimes and i do like coming up with some sentences once in a while

GAH is more about families......and growing up...

while PS is also about growing up....its was more towards university life.....however im not sure if it being drag to 40 episodes it might still be as good.....it was more of a normal route to be honest... 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

At first I was hesitated to watch but QS visual motivated me. Yea.. i am that shallow. Lol. You know cuz I thought it would be the usual school romance and its stuffs. But guess what as it moves forward I like the story more and watching each characters grows are so interesting. I liked it even more. I was a bit sceptical seeing how clumsy Yuan Qian and thought she'd be that kind damsel in distress again. And wow the drama proves me wrong. She's not like that at all. She's sharp and pretty intelligent. I like how she deals he problems or how to overcome them. And QS, I thought he would be that same old cool guy who is arrogant and only thinks of himself and again I was proved wrong. He is nothing like that. Gosh, it explains why he is admirable. Suddenly I feel relieved, he is deserved to be my motivation. Haha. He didn't act that cold he just being honest and sometimes that honesty is a bit harsh. I thought he has a problem socializing with people but how he gets along with his two cute and fun roommates again proved me that I was wrong with all my prejudices. Lol

I like the set up they have here, sculpture is really not my thing. I mean I also have a thought like those parents in this drama, who have the same opinion that could there be any bright future if staying with this art. I mean it can be as hobby but no guarantee it can be the best option for our future career. Well again slowly as I watch the episode by episode, it changes my perspectives from that thought. Well, so it's like getting me out of the box and think better. Something that this drama did and raises its point in my eye. Ah, it is not just that romance drama, it has some good moral messages slip in for us viewers. And think of the title it explains it best why they pick professional single. It's doesn't sound just like a very cool title. But it shows you how to be a professional single. A good quality one. Someome with good motivation and hard work.

And okay about the romance, oh should I write an essay here. I just love every single thing happened at the two, QS and YQ are the best professional single couple. They really have great chemistry and aww.. QS is just so sweet in all every possible way to YQ. Aww... my heart can't stop pounding faster. They're the one who fall in love here but why do I feel their happiness too. Haha

And I really love the friendship in the sculpture department. They're all nice especially SQ and SQ are blessed with nice roommates.

Ah.. I have many more to say but it feels like its a long post already here. So I will keep it for next post. Haha.

And I have one little problem here, it's ended already but I just found 11 episodes subbed. So I need to find the rest 13 episodes soon. I wanna see the next progress of PS couple!! Hahaha.

Dear Alice Wonderland,

Wow! Such an excellent article or comments here. I have never read anything like this before - the way you describe the relationship of Qin Shen and Yuan Qian. You write so beautifully. I felt so little with your words, considering that I cannot write such things like that, especially in describing in details the episodes on this beautiful drama series, Professional Single.

I am just speechless or I could not think of any words to write when I am reading your thoughts here and that also of the writings of NiteWalker - you both write beautifully. I am impressed the way you coined the words to describe such emotions and feelings on this drama series or to the other dramas which you like to point out.

I felt that I cannot add more here. My mind was trained more on writing on legal and accounting terms as I worked for the International Lawyers here in Canada . . 

I felt so fortunate and so lucky that I am here, following NiteWalker - I learned so many things here - to aptly describe one's favorite dramas, actors and actresses.

As for me and my other associates in the foreign countries, who worked on the same line with me . . we are always on the go and forever busy doing works for our lawyers, as we are dealing with different legal cases, here and there - so we can only afford our time to spend on the dramas of Song Yiren and no one else. It is only her dramas that we are watching. Asides, from Song Yiren, our knowledge on other Chinese dramas are so limited and inadequate. I hope you got my points here.

Thank you so much for such beautiful and inspiring thoughts here, dear Alice Wonderland. You write so beautifully that I could feel so much love and positive energy here. Thank you, thank you so much.

And a countless gratitude to NiteWalker for bringing me in this exciting forums of heavier minds . . . :hearties:

Kindest regards from Canada . .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

Dear @MAlba 

Thank you for liking my comments. I feel that it was too long and people would get bored reading of it. I am not that good in writing and tend to forget what I actually planned to write as well. 

Oh you like legal dramas, I do like legal dramas. Tho not many atm. But I've watched some legal kdramas. 

It was also @NiteWalker who introduced me to this drama and I feel kinda hesitated at first as I have many titles of dramas in my watchlist. And I also have to do my real-life works. So it got postponed for sometime until I feel like to try it after seeing Qin Shen. Haha. He was the trigger for me to start. And then like it more because of the story and its characters. 

Please do join us more. Just write anything. I am not that too active and pops out once a while to read everyone's thought as well. 

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1

knZqKm5.png

I finally reached this episode @NiteWalker aww :wow: He tried to express his feeling through that mushroom and stone :laugh: but YQ is just brushing him off that they walk that long only to see that again. Lololol. She asked him many times directly but the timing isn't right. He was not in a good mood because of his jealousy. They even intentionally to annoy each other at the camp. I am referring to the scene of barbeque dinner. She slams the barbeque and left him and he stopped eating feeling kind of hurtful that she left. Hahaha. I find these two are so cute playing hide and seek here. Can't wait to see them admiring their feeling soon. Ah.. waiting for subs is painful. Must be patient and yea.. I think I'll watch the other one while waiting for this.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I finally reached this episode @NiteWalker aww :wow: He tried to express his feeling through that mushroom and stone :laugh: but YQ is just brushing him off that they walk that long only to see that again. Lololol. She asked him many times directly but the timing isn't right. He was not in a good mood because of his jealousy. They even intentionally to annoy each other at the camp. I am referring to the scene of barbeque dinner. She slams the barbeque and left him and he stopped eating feeling kind of hurtful that she left. Hahaha. I find these two are so cute playing hide and seek here. Can't wait to see them admiring their feeling soon. Ah.. waiting for subs is painful. Must be patient and yea.. I think I'll watch the other one while waiting for this.

you're very close to the episodes where things will be bursting soon :) ....

i really dislikes that LingWei how she pretend everything is alright with QinShen and how she always talk like she knows QinShen very very very well....just because they were in the same high school...

all QinShen did was help her to pickup all the books......

• Like 2
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

you're very close to the episodes where things will be bursting soon :) ....

i really dislikes that LingWei how she pretend everything is alright with QinShen and how she always talk like she knows QinShen very very very well....just because they were in the same high school...

all QinShen did was help her to pickup all the books......

Haha. Yea.. I'm waiting for the eng sub.  They will release ep 15 today. I hope I can watch it soon. 

Ling Wei? Yes, she's annoying. I mean she got the message very clearly. QS constantly ignores her all the time and definitely dislikes her. And she pretends to give up but keep butting in among the two. She get close to YQ only to use her as her excuse to approach QS. But he always knows! And I love that he never gives her chance even once. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ling Wei? Yes, she's annoying. I mean she got the message very clearly. QS constantly ignores her all the time and definitely dislikes her. And she pretends to give up but keep butting in among the two. She get close to YQ only to use her as her excuse to approach QS. But he always knows! And I love that he never gives her chance even once.

she never give up!!

she never did....she use her gentle and 'i care for you' images to cover her motives....like she wasnt really that bad...however the way she projected it is that 'QinShen does care for me' and that 'i knows him real well' 

i was like .....come on girl....that guy isnt even looking at you when you tried to talk to him at all...

you need to have YuanQian besides you before he even pay you the slightest attention, and once YuanQian move away....he went after her too

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i was like .....come on girl....that guy isnt even looking at you when you tried to talk to him at all...

Hahaha. I Love QS more for this! I am amazed at how persistent she is even after those countless rejection. Lols.

And I feel a bit strange to other guy in QS's class, he seems not too friendly to QS either. Forgot his name, the one that LW keep asking whether he's angry cuz he ignores her. Does he like LW or what? 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hahaha. I Love QS more for this! I am amazed at how persistent she is even after those countless rejection. Lols.

And I feel a bit strange to other guy in QS's class, he seems not too friendly to QS either. Forgot his name, the one that LW keep asking whether he's angry cuz he ignores her. Does he like LW or what? 

the spec guy right?

well he seems to be lead wrongly by LingWei before, or they kinda dated before as well i think...however it seems that LingWei used him to get close to QinShen which is all she did all the times.....

QinShen had told her off before about using this 'White Lotus' façade to fool ppl and told her off about using YuanQian too....

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Dear @MAlba 

Thank you for liking my comments. I feel that it was too long and people would get bored reading of it. I am not that good in writing and tend to forget what I actually planned to write as well. 

Oh you like legal dramas, I do like legal dramas. Tho not many atm. But I've watched some legal kdramas. 

It was also @NiteWalker who introduced me to this drama and I feel kinda hesitated at first as I have many titles of dramas in my watchlist. And I also have to do my real-life works. So it got postponed for sometime until I feel like to try it after seeing Qin Shen. Haha. He was the trigger for me to start. And then like it more because of the story and its characters. 

Please do join us more. Just write anything. I am not that too active and pops out once a while to read everyone's thought as well. 

Hello @Alice Wonderland,

Thank you for your thoughts in replying to my comments here. You write well and I understand fully your lines about this beautiful drama. 

I just want to point out some things . .

-------- I have not seen any legal dramas and I have not watched yet any single Korean dramas.

I worked with the international lawyers here in Canada and we're doing work for international cases - -  we're always super busy and we're on the go.

Hence and for this matter, my time is so limited to watch any Asian dramas. We an only afford our time for Song Yiren's dramas. 

-------- @NiteWalker is such a good friend. I met her at Soompi forum while I am looking for some updates about Ireine Song / Song Yiren. She is an amiable and a generous person to give me some more updates on the films or projects of Ireine Song

-------- I watched only Chinese dramas because of Ireine Song. I am not watching any other Chinese dramas. 

Ireine Song grew up in Canada and the province in Canada where she lived before is next to my province. 

My friends and I here - just wanted to follow the acting career of Song Yiren - for we find that most of here shows are light-hearted with some comedic antics. We watched a drama because we wanted to be entertained and everytime we watch Song Yiren, there are always a wide smiles in our faces and hearts on our eyes. The radiant smiles of Song Yiren and her positive spirits in most of her dramas captures our hearts. 

***** I still continue to be here, still looking forward to read your thoughts on the episodes of Professional Single - which we considered as the Best and Most Lovable Romance Comedy Drama we have ever watched. 

Merci. Meilleures salutations du Canada. 

Prenez soin de vous. 

• Like 2

f0a2304f80ecf5f5641ffb705c75b9ee50902d70

fc48464f3264c133f4a720d33982e3f25e6e90d9

@NiteWalker they are the sweet and cutest couple here... awww.. :hearties:

Looking for ep 17 not yet subbed. Should I start learning mandarin now? Eeehh too long ah, I need to watch now :nervous:

And they have lots and lots of awesome scenes in every episodes. I feel like to spam more later hahaha. 

@MAlba I see. Sorry for not reading you properly. I thought you also like legal dramas since your background is a lawyer.

It is my first time watching Song Yiren. SYR is doing really great at portraying YQ here. I like how she can be clumsy at certain moments and she definitely becomes a cool and smart girl too. And her chemistry with Aaron is just so perfect! I also watch one and two of their bts videos. They also have good chemie off screen. Such a great partners and get along with each other. 

I don't watch many cdramas before and mostly watch kdramas. And this is one of some cdramas of this year that got me really hooked so much. The story is pretty light, fresh and a bit of classic romance. 

8 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

the spec guy right?

well he seems to be lead wrongly by LingWei before, or they kinda dated before as well i think...however it seems that LingWei used him to get close to QinShen which is all she did all the times.....

QinShen had told her off before about using this 'White Lotus' façade to fool ppl and told her off about using YuanQian too....

Yup he is. I know QS won't act that heartless to people without a reason. 

I just love how he get along with his two best roommtes. They even have a nickname for him, Lao Qin. Hahaha. So cute ah.. 

LW is annoying. Why would she hand over that transfer paper to her friends not directly to YQ. Poor baby, this is coming for her eventually. I hope she can make her friends understand her later. Her intention is never to betray or anything. She hides it cuz she worries that she'll get this kind of reaction from them. Well.. luckily. I don't have to suffer guessing this and that. The ending preview tells it they will make up soon. 

• Haha 1