[C-Artist] Dilreba Dilmurat 迪丽热巴

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

What could have been a beautiful dress looks unfinished! Or that the maker couldn't decide whether long or short bottom, then decided to combine the two lengths. 😬

she does look better sitting down in that dress than standing up hahahaha, the designer should be lucky that at the very least on Reba it still making the rags look pretty in a sense from afar **ahem**

• Haha 1

the amount of contents from Reba this week, queen serves OMG I'm whipped!

tidbits I learned about her:

- multitalented, well, dancing yes (AND HER BALANCE?!!? She can twirl non stop in big circle path).

But the not really highlighted one like this she is a great VO actress + can play piano well (and maybe other instruments)

- strong! Literally strong. She can princess carry other with no problem even men

at first I also really worry about her skinny level. Not support it as beauty standard (what is beauty standard anyway I don't buy it). Dilireba beauty is Dilireba beauty. But I noted from Happy Camp during You Are My Glory she stated she has kind of problem with it, metabolism seems high? I do really hope everyday she eats well. Plus acting things make her should maintain some weight, recently she got role in sick yeah? But she looks active & healthy despite it. How can be so strong like that OMG just mind blowing. Each day I know her better I got understanding and just wishing her a lot of happiness 💖💖

well, she is doing that abracadabra to me now. Gurl is really interesting, not to mention her elegant attitude or also her tomboyish. Just match on every occasions. She can places herself SO WELL 😍😍😍

• Like 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

On 11/16/2021 at 11:28 AM, NiteWalker said:

she look gorgeous in this however honestly she is really too thin now, the pictures

I'm pretty sure that in some shots I've seen, her shoulders, arms, and collarbone are photoshopped where it looks too sharp or too bony. 🙁 Hope she fattens up a bit now that Legend of Anle filming is over. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm pretty sure that in some shots I've seen, her shoulders, arms, and collarbone are photoshopped where it looks too sharp or too bony. 🙁 Hope she fattens up a bit now that Legend of Anle filming is over. 

definitely photo edited out the bony sides that is sticking up too much, the photo is too smooth to be without any editing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...