[K-Artist] Jung Hae In 정해인

'D.P.' holds special place in Jung Hae-in's heart

"The series has helped me gain confidence at a time when I had low self-esteem, making me realize I can do this kind of acting,'' he said. "With 'D.P.,' I showed the acting that I've never shown before, so I think of it as a turning point in my filmography. I feel very grateful because this project has helped me resolve the thirst I had as an actor."

Full interview

https://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=356394

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@ssteph @SilverMoonTea I've watched episode 1 from Bilibili. They are quite funny. Good thing is they didn't have any awkward moments where they ran out of things to say (or maybe it was edited out). Surprisingly Siwan is an ENTJ ENFJ and Hae In is ISTP. I think I could tell Hae In is an introvert, just didn't think Siwan is an extrovert. Hae In, though look more boyish, is actually 7 months older than Siwan.

To save money on alcohol, they decided to take a bus from airport and walk a short distance to their accommodation. I quite like the views and scenaries I see with the old architectures all around. It all says "history" to me. I love how on the bus they already started agreeing they should buy some small snacks on the way coz they were hungry and they did stop by Oink for a burger, then they totally get distracted by an empty beer glass on the street and stopped there to drink a glass of beer :laugh:

Finally they reached the accommodation and had to climb 4 floors up with their luggages. The challenge is they couldn't find the keys to the door. Poor them. Seriously, one reason I'm scared of visiting Europe is climbing these stairs with luggages. But once they are in, their bed & breakfast apartment looks super spacious and clean. There is a short scene of "what's in their luggage". Siwan is well-prepared with his Korean seasonings and alcohol kit while Hae In has a bag of supplements and medicines. LOLLL.

They went out to a Michelin restaurant, ate some delicious good food and talks about Whiskey. I don't know how Koreans are so good in drinking and how they love it so much! I want to understand and enjoy like others do but I can't process the damn thing. On the way back, it seems like Hae In had did some shopping and just before entering their apartment, Hae In wanted more food! This boy sures can eat, so they take away some Thai soup and pad thai.

Also funny Siwan's pic taking vs Hae In's. Hae In usues Samsung Galaxy Note S23, isn't he? @ssteph First day seems relaxing for both ~ eat, drink, walk, drink, eat. :lmao2:

Edit: I've now watched 3 episodes. I'm kinda confused how many episodes are out in a week... but each episode is only 1/2 hour so not too bad.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@ssteph @SilverMoonTea Surprisingly Siwan is an ENTJ and Hae In is ISTP. I think I could tell Hae In is an introvert, just didn't think Siwan is an extrovert. 

I also thought Siwan was introvert. Wah! He is extrovert.

@ssteph @SilverMoonTea 

Siwan is well-prepared with his Korean seasonings and alcohol kit while Hae In has a bag of supplements and medicines. LOLLL.

Hae In's parents are doctors. A fan commented : he brought the whole pharmacy in his bag 😂

@ssteph @SilverMoonTea 

Also funny Siwan's pic taking vs Hae In's. Hae In usues Samsung Galaxy Note S23, isn't he? @ssteph First day seems relaxing for both ~ eat, drink, walk, drink, eat. :lmao2:

Edit: I've now watched 3 episodes. I'm kinda confused how many episodes are out in a week... but each episode is only 1/2 hour so not too bad.

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.

I'll wait until all 6 episodes are out.

•••

@mademoiselle I finally watched Connect... And SITR 😅

New content from FNC. Hae In trying to guess brands of tteokbbokki and beers.

• Haha 1

@ssteph Bahaha! How did you like SITR? Like? Which dramas of his do you like best and the top 5? I think I've mentioned A Piece of Your Mind to you but I can't remember if you liked it.

Ah right, it's Ultra. No longer called Note. Good camera that one. I need someone like Hae In to travel with me, because he takes good photos. I've had a travel mate once and all the photos I took of her were great and mine is like Siwan's. LOL

16 minutes ago, ssteph said:

Hae In trying to guess brands of tteokbbokki and beers.

Did he guess them right?

Hae In's parents are doctors.

Are they?

I also thought Siwan was introvert. Wah! He is extrovert.

Mian, Siwan is ENFJ. I always get the letters confused.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@ssteph Bahaha! How did you like SITR? Like? Which dramas of his do you like best and the top 5? I think I've mentioned A Piece of Your Mind to you but I can't remember if you liked it.

I finished 16 episodes, maybe I like it enough 🤔🤣 Yes I like APOYM. Can't decide my top 5 😂

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@ssteph 

Did he guess them right?

Are they?

• 6 tteokbbokki (4 correct)

• 12 beer (4 correct)

He requested for second round, 12 beer to guess is too many 🤣

• 6 beer (5 correct)

Yes, his parents are doctors. His father is an ophthalmologist. His mother is a pathologist.

• Insightful 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...