Guessing Games: Yes or No?

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes I like, but never pet them. Just sometimes give food to stray cats... 

Today is house cleaning day?

Aww. Such kind soul, keep doing the good deed, in the name of cat's lover, I thank you so much!! Sending much love to you :duckhearts:

Yea, as usual, but I didnt do all my laundry. The weather was pretty cloudy and a bit rainy. 

Do you want today last longer than 24 hr?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hopefully, you do back to normal. Do some exercise in the day, so you can sleep better at night. 

actually I sleep ok but it just to early start so the wake up time also earlier lolols yeah

15 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

No, I ate rice with shrimp stir fry

Do u have food allergy?

yummy!

By far I don't find any (yeayyy thankful)

you don't like durian smell?

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

48 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

No, I do like it. I like durian ice cream, durian pan cake and durian jam on my bread. 😋

yeay 🤝 jackfruit too!!

49 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

R you a fashionista? Do you think expensive brand always means best quality?

no? I do not have that way of think every time but there are some things in expensive brand guarantee quality but not all of it. I like the endurance factor of a stuff. Rarely I buy new one and I join exchanging circle to make it cyclic ♻

I prefer more to buy/recommend premium local brands these days bcs it just make senses from the price x quality x support

do you prefer bingsoo over a full ice cream?

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, bairama said:

do you prefer bingsoo over a full ice cream?

Yes, sometimes. I like both anyway. I think we also have some this kind of dessert that similar to patbingsoo, we called it es kacsng mersh here, haha. I eat them a lot during my school days. So when I tried the korean version it reminds me to this. They have many variation now. 

Do you think coffee really works to keep you awake?

• Like 1
  • Tasty 1

tastyy bingsoo is really good when you want something really icyyyyyy right ahahahaha

53 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Do you think coffee really works to keep you awake?

not really! I meet friend who turns that down. Like they drink it but still sleep ok anyway in minutes. But idk if too much maybe it really gives that anxiety bcs affects heart rate? Tho it really gives me feel for it, like energy drink 😂😂 maybe bcs I like the aroma & it gives me boost to my senses thats it.. My heart rate seems ok & have no problem in gastristic so I'm thankful again for it

Do you think caffeine in coffee NOT keep you awake? 😆

• Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, bairama said:

tastyy bingsoo is really good when you want something really icyyyyyy right ahahahaha

not really! I meet friend who turns that down. Like they drink it but still sleep ok anyway in minutes. But idk if too much maybe it really gives that anxiety bcs affects heart rate? Tho it really gives me feel for it, like energy drink 😂😂 maybe bcs I like the aroma & it gives me boost to my senses thats it.. My heart rate seems ok & have no problem in gastristic so I'm thankful again for it

Do you think caffeine in coffee NOT keep you awake? 😆

I felt tired this afternoon and tried this, even I know how it would be already, still I tried probably it can help. Coffee deosn't keep me awake at all. I drank them like 2 cups, morning and before lunch break. I felt sleepy still and then got some nap like 30 mins. My alarm woke me up in time, very loud. 

Coffee taste and smell are good indeed. If we drink it normally I think it'll be fine but nothing come good when it's overdose. It doesn't apply only to coffee tho.

No, Caffeine totally doesn't keep me awake. This is for sure. My body just fall asleep just like that if I am too tired no matter how much coffeine I take. Lols

Do you like dress, shirt or any clothes in white?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1