[K-Artist] Lee Jae Wook 이재욱

Tofu

10 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I'm amazed how you @Tofu and @mademoiselle have NOT watched S1, but can watch S2. Do you even understand the convoluted story?!

I watched in FF and read/watch random posts popped up on my feeds. I know the characters from S1 enough to not be lost in S2 but truthfully, I like S2 purely because of the OTP. It was like a reset for them. Falling for someone/feelings aren't that complicated. The rest I don't really care much. xD

I did have lots of questions but too lazy to ask. Like I thought Seo Yul was injured by a Soul Shifter, and didn't realise he had blood worm in him or how he got it. I know now who he got it from. Also why is Master Lee so powerful in the sense that he can bring a dead person back to life? The culprit that started it all - the King's star. Master Lee revealed he was also born with it but he chose not to be the King. This means Jang Wook will follow his foot path, really.

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Tofu said:

OMG, YESSSSS! But I like Kim Jae Wook more....so what do I do now?! :scaredpanda2:

Will have to see who is the second lead huh? LOL LOL then your heart will be more on that Oppa.

Both are Jae Wook too. LOL

But what do you mean what do you do? Just enjoy and watch the drama to the end! The FL is JOA, I don't think you'll want to ship or root for the pairing anyway. Bwahaha

• Haha 1