@mademoiselle

Talks about LSY’s fit body ! 

https://www.themarysue.com/sweet-home-lee-si-young-the-best-distraction/

@ktcjdrama I know you probably have a lot of dramas but if time permits, check this one out. You may like it - it’s more than just a Monster drama. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

37 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Talks about LSY’s fit body !

Hahaha IKR. I don't want her muscles. I just want to lose the fats I didn't have ~8 years ago. She mentioned in the Netflix's video it was getting really hard for her and she was chasing the PD when that scene will be shot. I appreciate the Stars going on diet to look nice for us. I really do, having been eating almost anything I wanted all my life and now I give longing glances at a mere 1L tub of Choc Mint Chip full cream ice cream each time I go shopping makes me sad. LOL.

43 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@ktcjdrama I know you probably have a lot of dramas but if time permits, check this one out. You may like it - it’s more than just a Monster drama. 

@ktcjdrama +1!!! :YesHalCat:

• Haha 3

A cut from Netflix BTS:

Tidbit: Based on one of the NEWSEN's interview, Do Hyun mentioned he was punched 3 times when shooting this scene. Once for the overview, once to shoot Si Young's face and last one to film Do Hyun's reaction. Si Young told Do Hyun she'll ensure she doesn't punch too hard to pain him. He said he stopped breathing for about 3s. After shooting, he also double checked ensuring there is no injury.

---

Hahahaha Sweet Home x Love Alarm Meshed up

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yayyyy! Finally there's English subs! @abs-oluteM

My goodness - 1st video...LSY's back muscles...are like to die for. The men were so impressed. And I agree LDH's stares are super good. Song Kang's hair were extensions :pandawhat:

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

LOL @abs-oluteM you're not the only one. I see it everywhere on Twitter that people ship them, as well as Sang Wook and the nurse.

Hmm, that means your cousin's GF is pretty. This actress is newbie. Hopefully she'll get better in acting and we'll see her more in dramas.

---

I don't want Sweet Home to be over!! I wish for more people to see greatness! Best 2020 drama!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1

New promo clip 😍

NEW Entry Netflix Originals Recommendations from #SongKang (Emily in Paris), #LeeJinWook (Don't Fxxk with Cats), #LeeSiYoung (District 9), #LeeDoHyun (Love Alarm)

Lee Dohyun mentioned that he enjoyed watching Love Alarm in Netflixkr youtube content video. He enjoyed watching it as it is also a series that played by his friends and costars, Song Kang and Go Minsi. New season of Love Alarm coming soon in 2021.

District 9 (2009) Recommended by Lee Siyoung, but all Sweet Home cast including Lee Dohyun have seen the movie. Perhaps I should include this to the thread.
Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Why are there monster candles?! :scaredpanda2:

Promotional items. Not that scary actually ...they look like merchandise that people would collect for Lord of the Rings or something :D 

• Haha 1