• Party! 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM These posters and stills just further confirm there is no Lee Do Hyun

I was just thinking about this as I saw the promo by NF all over social media. I am sad that my most favorite character is not resurrected :nervous:.

But I will still tune in for this since I like the 1st season

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@Tofu @abs-oluteM @Chocolate I don't know why, this is the second time the actors openly discuss their co-star's naked butt in public. The other one was Taiwanese actor Ethan Ruan discussing Greg Hsu's butt with his co-star Austin Lin from Marry My Dead Body. So yes, in conclusion, just wanted to alert some of you, we will see naked butt from SK in episode 1. :laugh:

Pre-release

Hmm, I've to say, I much prefer Kim Sung Cheol's version of this character and I can imagine how psychotic he will be (and better) vs over Lee Jin Wook's version :pandathink:

• Haha 2