1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM - Ashile Sun and Ashile Sher are the opposite. WuLei looks better as A'Sun while WaEr looks better as himself than Ashike Sher (probably because his wig is not that great). Haha!

kkkkk I agree...actually bad brother is very good looking. I prefer Wu Lei with his wig 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@SilverMoonTea - I caught a bit of the first episode. My drama list currently too long. :scaredpanda2:

Spoiler

0fBnPO7.png

Thankfully, one ended this week and two will end next week. However, I am picking up a Chinese drama that's airing on Monday so is my drama list really changing all that much? Probably not. :letalQQ:

19 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

kkkkk I agree...actually bad brother is very good looking. I prefer Wu Lei with his wig 

Hahaha, yeah! Wa'Er's wig is not that great. Just look at the difference....

With their wigs.

Spoiler

y9oBJb1.jpg

Without their wigs. 

Spoiler

IflSDcY.jpg

Mu Jin is adorable with and without his wig (too lazy to find a photo of him with his wig). Hahaha! 

@mademoiselle - OMG, those fans!! On Twitter, I always see photos of @abs-oluteM's oppa, Zhang Zhehan, and the gifs his fans come up with for him are funny and super naughty sometimes. :pandablind:

• Haha 5

@Tofu

Hahaha that's why RW doesn't want to show more skin anymore, knowing his fans would abuse it 🤣😂

BTW, are you acquainted with The Boyz? SF9 had to do a performance with their song in Kingdom. What do you guys think? @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea

I thought they did a good job with rearranging the songs and dance. It was also nice to see RW dance again although he can't over-exert yet.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea I never mentioned but RW had been my phone wallpaper since EY days. Now I put even more as lockscreen from his Sunbae drama and magazine pics.

That felt like forever already? EY is an eon ago! 

Btw since wfo started, my oppa monthly rate declined drastically. So do with my drama intake.

Btw I got question madem, why boyband costume always so colorful lols? Sometimes its blinding my eyes. I prefer simple black & white suit on them. 

YH was the most handsomest back then in Mirae choice. Minus that earring tho @Tofulols.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM's oppa, Zhang Zhehan, and the gifs his fans come up with for him are funny and super naughty sometimes. :pandablind:

hmmmm...especially all the BL off & on screen shipping ever since Word of Honor :pandawhat:. I sometimes see this very pretty edits of him...wahh he looks prettier than some of the actresses.

This one is funny though...HaiDiLao is a famous hot pot chain from China though it is all over Asia - we have some here in Malaysia. I miss hot pot with friends

@mademoiselle my kpop knowledge is so bad...no idea who The Boys are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselle - I don't know The Boyz too. I looked up their profiles but there wasn't anyone that I recognized. I don't even know anyone in SF9 except for Chani and Rowoon too. The only boy band I know is BTS. I can name all their members! :btslove:

When I was watching the performance and a bunch of them had open shirts, this is all I can think of:

giphy.gif

BU XING! :laugh:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I never mentioned but RW had been my phone wallpaper since EY days. Now I put even more as lockscreen from his Sunbae drama and magazine pics.

I use my phone a lot for work so I can't ever have my favs as my wallpaper. It's not "business appropriate". Imagine being in a meeting and Bai Jingting pops up when someone calls. :eeeee:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Minus that earring tho

Hahahaha!! Some oppas are not meant to have earrings. :jiminbtssigh:

44 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

especially all the BL off & on screen shipping ever since Word of Honor

Those are even worst. I see so many of them on this discord server that I'm on. I always tell myself, "I can never show Abs this, she would die if she knew that's how they are editing ZZH and GJ together". LOL!!

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle 

I use my phone a lot for work so I can't ever have my favs as my wallpaper. It's not "business appropriate". Imagine being in a meeting and Bai Jingting pops up when someone calls. :eeeee:

I think if your colleague not a frequent drama watcher, there is chance they might not know who Bai Jing Ting is? And might just think wah your bf so handsome ahahaha.... 

I echoed your sentiment, as much as I want to have oppa wallpaper, I still can't take the social judgement from my circle :eeeee:

So just dump all oppa closet fangirling here lols... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Bwahaha so none of us are good with KPOP. I naturally thought you might be coz you are into BTS @Tofu

Hmm I know what you guys mean about social judgement. Once an ex male colleague referred kdramas I watch as soap opera; I couldn't help but feel offended. The kdramas I watch are not soap operas! 🤬 If I watch the daily dramas then yes, but I don't. How dare he generalised kdramas as soap opera!? :mad:

I still rather put Oppa wallpapers than any private pictures as display. Security and privacy are important. But mostly people don't look into my phone so I don't think it will be an issue. I'd likely shut them up by saying it's private or just someone...and ends it there.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
33 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

And might just think wah your bf so handsome ahahaha.... 

Until they tell me to invite him to the company gatherings. Hahaha! I would have to come up with a breakup story and then they will wonder why I have a new BF every month too. :laugh:

16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The kdramas I watch are not soap operas!

Agreed! One of my good friend never understood why I like watching them. I explained to him that it's no different from his obsession with American television shows except dramas only has one season (majority of the time). Then he asked me why I would want to watch it if I have to read subtitles all the time...I was ready to kick his butt. Sometimes Asian films/dramas are much better than the other films/dramas that people rave about! Speaking of that, someone told me they didn't understand the hype with Parasite and said some pretty jarring things about Asian culture, etc. I nearly lost it -- too many narrow-minded people around me sometimes. Thank goodness for the pandemic because I have an excuse to avoid them now. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

Agreed! One of my good friend never understood why I like watching them. I explained to him that it's no different from his obsession with American television shows except dramas only has one season (majority of the time). Then he asked me why I would want to watch it if I have to read subtitles all the time...I was ready to kick his butt. Sometimes Asian films/dramas are much better than the other films/dramas that people rave about! Speaking of that, someone told me they didn't understand the hype with Parasite and said some pretty jarring things about Asian culture, etc. I nearly lost it -- too many narrow-minded people around me sometimes. Thank goodness for the pandemic because I have an excuse to avoid them now.

I support you to kick his butt, lol!

I grew up watching US dramas/films but I grew to dislike the multi-season format. The story deteriorates and the OTP that finally got together in one season would break up and/or sleep around in the next. I don't like that.

LOL, will this someone going to say curt things about Minari next? You should definitely kick this one if he/she does. I've met people who makes rascist comment about my former work department hiring too many "Asians" - completely discrediting the fact that one of them are locally born even though he's not white. I'm glad I left those narrow-minded people behind.

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hmm...why is this jacket so popular? It looks so odd. 

Er... I dunno why but it looks so much like Chairman Mao's outfit.

Spoiler

23macfarquharWeb-superJumbo.jpg?quality=

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw I got question madem, why boyband costume always so colorful lols? Sometimes its blinding my eyes. I prefer simple black & white suit on them.

Forgot to answer this. I think because it's a performance so you want to stand-out? You don't want to blend into the stage / background and can't be seen.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, will this someone going to say curt things about Minari next?

I hope not but I don't see her that often anymore because she's been opting to work from home more. If I do see her at the office, I keep my door close so she doesn't come in to talk to me. Haha! 

21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

it looks so much like Chairman Mao's outfit.

Omg! Now that you bought it up, it does look like his outfit. Hahahaha!! 

@SilverMoonTea - Thanks for posting that! I love Beast aka Highlight. I didn't realize all of them were back from the military. I loved a lot of their songs so it was good to see that performance. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea - Thanks for posting that! I love Beast aka Highlight. I didn't realize all of them were back from the military. I loved a lot of their songs so it was good to see that performance. :heart:

Yeah Fiction was so famous back then. I just checked it was in 2011. No wonder I felt so nostalgic. 10 years ago, omg I'm still young! Haha... 

I think their new song also sounds good. Hope it get released fully soon. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

I hope not but I don't see her that often anymore because she's been opting to work from home more. If I do see her at the office, I keep my door close so she doesn't come in to talk to me. Haha! 

Niceeeee. I wish I have an office to myself so I can work peacefully and be anti-social, LOL!

EzziVExXsAAou5A?format=jpg&name=large

Oppa is seducing us, Tofu.

---

By the way, I'm very unproductive this year. April will end in 5 more days and still no new Oppa except SJK in March. :jiminbtssigh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

@SilverMoonTea he was in Good Casting. I liked his noona romance there with the other FL compared to Choi Kang Hee & Lee Sang Yeob who lacked chemistry, Aiyo CkH seems to keep pairing with my oppas but I always feel no chemistry at all ! 

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea he was in Good Casting. I liked his noona romance there with the other FL compared to Choi Kang Hee & Lee Sang Yeob who lacked chemistry, Aiyo CkH seems to keep pairing with my oppas but I always feel no chemistry at all ! 

He also appeared in Class of Lies as villain and was super good at it. Yeah I remember the rice cooker instruction in Good Casting lols. He always play different characters & roles. Felt like not looking into same person, I think he's very talented. 

main-qimg-a3c1ac84ce631c8fb2b392051a551c
w644.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1