Coffee Ikagadeshou (How About Coffee) 珈琲いかがでしょう [JP Drama 2021]

11 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ooo... it's been a long time i didnt post and bow see this is already airing?? I miss sacho!!! How is it @SilverMoonTea

Sachou handsome as usual. The drama is slice of life. Can watch it slowly without rush. Also every episodes have different guest drink the coffee, its just in the background later will ties to his past dark history.

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Ep 5

I guess I'm not too fond with his past story. Haha I also not fans of their blond hair (superficial I know). This episode become a bit too bloody for me. 

And tbh Gakine character also kind of irritate me somehow. Probably because she's a bit too naive? It's a bit dangerous to follow someone in the coffee truck just like that. And it's not someone she knew well too. :idk:

Ep 6

I think the highlight of this episode is how different the young Aoyama compare with current of his self. He spoke in impatient tone when young. 

His coffee teacher asked him to go fishing, so that he will be more mindful. And also ask him to eat slowly and enjoy the flavour of the food. 

And the coffee truck is actually was his teacher's dream. To be able to travel around Japan and introduced the coffee to more people.

Haha its funny that she confess her love for his coffee, while he misunderstood it at first. Thought shes in love with him. Okay she maybe start to grow in me. 

@TofuI actually still watching this slowly. I'm not too fans of the gang fighting story. But other than that it's fine. 

• Haha 1

Ep 7

Young master found Aoyama. The pure boy, son of yakuza grow up become a bit troublesome (?) He kidnapped Aoyama. They were acquinted back then, as Aoyama need to babysit him. 

He was quite kind to the boy. He was unable to sleep in big house & lonely. He make him coffee and accompany him. He wants him to stay with him forever and Aoyama make a promise, he can't keep. 

Hmm the boy become bitter & wild. I'm not too fond of this episode. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 2:12 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuI actually still watching this slowly. I'm not too fans of the gang fighting story. But other than that it's fine. 

I haven't made a dent since last time because I got caught up with Ren Jialun. :eeeee:

• Like 1