Confidential Assignment 2: International | 공조2: 인터내셔날 [Movie Sep 7, 2022]

Chocolate

[C Nessang] The timid I Cheol-ryeong’s big proposal campaign for Power E Min-young💘

462 views Aug 13, 2022 Power E Cheol-ryeong, who only thought he hated Min-young's going straight, is actually preparing for a proposal? Will special promotion and love be successful?💓 I rather like Cheol-ryeong, who falls in love and clicks 🎬made by. ONE Production

favicon-200x200.png

Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, and Daniel Henney for 'Cooperation 2' to be released on September 7 ahead of Chuseok

'Cooperation 2: International' starring actors Hyun Bin and Hae Hae Jin will be released on September 7th.

Enter 2022.08.12 09:53

4Nyay1W.jpg

CJ ENM

[Insight] Reporter Won-seon Lee = Actors Hyun Bin and Hae Hae-jin's movie 'Cooperation 2: International' has been confirmed for release on the 7th of next month.

Spoiler

In the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) meet again to catch a global criminal organization, and the New Face foreign FBI Jack (Daniel Henney) has their own purpose. It is a film about an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who are united in

Following the previous work, Hyun Bin played Rim Cheol-ryeong, Yoo Hae-jin played Kang Jin-tae, and actor Jin Seon-gyu took on the role of Myeong-jun, the leader of a global criminal organization.

The character poster, which was released along with the confirmation of the release date, vividly captures the five characters surrounding the triangular climate and draws attention.

6CZ1d8H.jpg

KWTccFw.jpg

CJ ENM

First, the poster with the copy of "Then let's start the investigation," an elite North Korean detective, Chul-ryeong, and the salty South Korean detective, Jin-tae, and the copy, "Cooperation is not over yet," stimulates curiosity about the cooperative investigation of those who have been visiting for a long time.

Next, the poster of Min-yeong (Lim Yoon-ah), a fearless straight-forward instinct that catches the eye with a copy of “Police work is very exciting,” foretells a lively charm and dignified performance.

Here, the poster of New Face overseas detective Jack, with a copy of "I'm ready now", arouses curiosity about the international triangular cooperation, and the poster of Myeong-jun, the leader of a global criminal organization, saying, "You have to pay back what you've suffered." It raises expectations for the birth of a powerful villain character.

The character videos released together are from North Korea detective Cheol-ryeong on the second visit to South Korea, legendary South Korean detective Jin-tae from Kwangsudae, beauty YouTuber sister-in-law Min-yeong who earns 100 won a day, FBI agent Jack from the United States, and Myeong-jun, leader of a global criminal organization. It catches the eye with the characters who move quickly to achieve the goal. 

kvKRWDG.jpg

JspiQwX.jpg

CJ ENM

It is the first time in 5 years that North Korean detective Cheol-ryeong, who has returned to South Korea on a new mission, and Jin-tae, a South Korean detective who self-proclaimed for the second cooperation investigation to return to Kwangsudae, continue to cooperate while hiding their true cards even though they are breathing closely together. It arouses curiosity about the joint investigation returned to

Here, Min-young, a beauty YouTuber who aims for the jackpot with a super positive mind, is only briefly conflicted in the triangle between Cheol-ryeong and Jack, but is also unexpectedly active in the cooperative investigation, adding to the fun. 

'Cooperation 1' was released during the 2017 Lunar New Year season and was a successful box office hit, attracting 7.81 million people. 'Cooperation 2' plans to continue the success story of its predecessor with a sequel.

The movie 'Cooperation 2: International', which is already increasing the expectations of prospective audiences, will be released on September 7th.

Source: insight.co.kr

logo_b.png

The unlikely duo, Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae Jin, return with new teammate Daniel Henney in the character trailer for 'Confidential Assignment 2: International'

D7DQaP0.jpg

The unlikely duo from the film 'Confidential Assignment' are back with a sequel. This time, they have a new addition to their team.

On August 12, CJ ENM dropped the character trailer and individual posters for the upcoming film 'Confidential Assignment 2: International' which will premiere on September 7.

Spoiler

DLBuvAy.png

'Confidential Assignment 2: International' follows the story of North Korean detective Rim Cheol Ryeong (played by Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin Tae (Played by Yoo Hae Jin), who reunite to catch a  global criminal organization. They are joined by a new face - the international FBI Jack (played by Daniel Henney) - and go off on an unpredictable mission.

1gozvxh.png

On this day, the teaser poster for the five characters who will be the main protagonists in this upcoming film was revealed along with the character trailer on YouTube. In the trailer, Rim Cheol Ryeong returns to South Korea with a warm welcome from Kang Jin Tae. But the two are faced with an ordeal when Rim Cheol Ryeong cannot get along with their new teammate Jack. The three have to now coordinate with one another to catch the international criminal Jang Myung Joon (played by Jin Seon Kyu).

The unlikely duo reunites for the first time in five years; this time their "Confidential Assignment" is on another scale - an international scale.

Source

YoonA is only momentarily swayed but still chooses HB! 😂

svlHh4k.png

Watch: Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, Daniel Henney, And YoonA Form An Unlikely Team Against Jin Sun Kyu In Teasers For “Confidential Assignment 2”

Aug 12, 2022 by S. Cho

Spoiler

The sequel film of “Confidential Assignment” has confirmed its premiere date and shared new teasers!

Directed by Kim Sung Hoon, the 2017 film “Confidential Assignment” was about a North Korean detective named Rim Chul Ryung (Hyun Bin) and a South Korean detective named Kang Jin Tae (Yoo Hae Jin) teaming up to catch a criminal. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA also played Park Min Young, the sister-in-law of Kang Jin Tae.

The sequel is titled “Confidential Assignment 2: International” and follows Rim Chul Ryung heading back to South Korea in pursuit of a brutal and secret criminal organization. He teams up again with Kang Jin Tae, who volunteers to work with the North Korean in order to get back on the investigation team after a mistake landed him in the cyber crime department.

The upcoming film also stars Daniel Henney and Jin Sun Kyu. Daniel Henney plays Jack, an FBI detective from the United States who is on the trail of a North Korean criminal organization that has caused havoc all over the world. Jin Sun Kyu plays Jang Myung Joon, the leader of this criminal organization.

Ahead of the film’s September 7 premiere, “Confidential Assignment 2” has released five character posters as well as a character teaser!

Hyun Bin’s poster shows the actor as the elite North Korean detective Rim Chul Ryung and reads, “Then let’s start the investigation.” The poster of Kang Jin Tae says, “The cooperation is not yet finished.”

YoonA portrays the fearless, lively, and energetic Park Min Young in her poster which says “The work of a police officer is so exciting.” As newcomer Jack, Daniel Henney looks sharp and determined to work with Rim Chul Ryung and Kang Jin Tae. Lastly, Jin Sun Kyu plays villain Jang Myung Joon, the leader of a global criminal organization. His poster reads, “I have to pay back as much as I suffered.”

The character teaser also gives a detailed look at each role, their goals, and what they bring to the story. When North Korean detective Rim Chul Ryung receives a new mission to return to South Korea, he teams up with Kang Jin Tae once again to embark on their second investigation together. Despite being their first meeting in a few years, the synergy between the two detectives is better than ever.

However, in the midst of the investigation, Rim Chul Ryung is told, “Hurry. Also, do not trust the South Korean detective too much.”

As Kang Jin Tae returns to the dangerous investigation team, he gets caught by his sister-in-law Park Min Young who he must silence with money. However, his wife catches him anyway when the sisters see him in a fight on the news.

Park Min Young is an aspiring beauty YouTuber who is passionate, but only makes 36,000 won (approximately $27) a year. She’s also a huge supporter of her brother-in-law’s work partner Rim Chul Ryung, always showing her concern for his wellbeing. Despite being swayed for a moment by Jack’s handsome looks, she stays loyal to Rim Chul Ryung. She even helps their investigation by excitedly volunteering to go undercover as a couple with Rim Chul Ryung.

Rim Chul Ryung, Kang Jin Tae, and Jack initially get off to a poor start, with Jack pretending not to know Korean. However, once the trio clears things up, they’re able to focus on their common goal and develop their bromance.

The trio is ordered to go after Jang Myung Joon and bring him back, as well as the 1 billion won (approximately $766,237) he stole.

Source

Aug 16, 2022

Press Conference

"On August 16, 2022, a press conference for the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' was held at the Conrad Seoul Grand Ballroom. The movie 'Cooperation 2: International' is a sequel to the movie 'Cooperation', with North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong, who was sent to South Korea to pursue a brutal and sophisticated criminal organization, and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae, who volunteered to be a partner to return to Kwangsudae. It is a movie depicting an unpredictable global cooperation investigation between North and South American detectives who have united for their own purposes, including 'Jack' belonging to the US FBI."  - TongTong Culture

Entrance

Spoiler

Hyun Bin (ENG Subbed)

Spoiler

Yoona (ENG Subbed)

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate
  • Awesome 1

Aug 16, 2022

Press Conference

"On August 16, 2022, a press conference for the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' was held at the Conrad Seoul Grand Ballroom. The movie 'Cooperation 2: International' is a sequel to the movie 'Cooperation', with North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong, who was sent to South Korea to pursue a brutal and sophisticated criminal organization, and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae, who volunteered to be a partner to return to Kwangsudae. It is a movie depicting an unpredictable global cooperation investigation between North and South American detectives who have united for their own purposes, including 'Jack' belonging to the US FBI."  - TongTong Culture

Entrance

Spoiler

Hyun Bin (ENG Subbed)

Spoiler

Yoona (ENG Subbed)

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

@taepyvng

#HyunBin said, "Since talks for #ConfidentialAssignment2 started, I originally thought that it would be nice to work with the actors who were with me in the first part." He continued, "Actually, at first, I thought that I could act the same as in the first part.

But everything else, such as the comedy and the action was built-up and upgraded, so I was like, 'Why did I think that way?' I realized it late. It was like a shock in the middle of the preparations. It was very difficult to know which part of the character to build up.

I slowly looked back and thought. I came to a conclusion on my own, that Cheolryung is visiting South Korea for the 2nd time so it should feel familiar and comfortable; and while in the first movie there was sense of revenge for losing his wife, in CA2 I added some relaxed and and light appearance".

pWJ1TCa.jpg

Spoiler

QTkOnej.jpg

Edited by Chocolate
  • Awesome 1

logo.png

'Cooperation 2' Hyun Bin "I don't think much has changed in my screen comeback after the news of marriage with Son Ye-jin and pregnancy"

Article input 2022-08-16 11:55:30 | [Sports Chosun Reporter Jo Ji-young]

eRhvXI2.jpg

The production presentation of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' was held at the Conrad Seoul Grand Ballroom in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the 16th. Actor Hyun Bin is interviewing. Yeouido = Reporter Park Jae-man pjm@sportschosun.com/2022.08.16/

Spoiler

Actor Hyun Bin said, "Not much has changed since marriage and my wife's pregnancy."

On the morning of the 16th, a press conference for the production of the action movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cooperation 2', directed by Seok-Hoon Lee, produced by JK Film) was held at the Grand Ballroom of the Conrad Seoul Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. At the production report on this day, Hyun Bin as an elite North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong, Hae-jin Hae-jin as Kang Jin-tae, a salty South Korean detective, Im Yoon-ah as Park Min-young, Kang Jin-tae's sister-in-law and fearless straight-forward instinct, Jin Seon-kyu as Jang Myeong-jun, leader of a global criminal organization, and Director Lee Seok-hoon attended.

Hyun Bin is attracting attention as the first work to be shown in the audience after marrying Son Ye-jin on March 31 of this year. Hyun Bin, who suffered a double downturn by delivering the news of his second generation in June, is highly anticipating whether he will be able to succeed in the Chuseok box office with 'Communication 2'.

Hyun Bin said, "There is not much that has changed due to personal matters. The part I am looking forward to or worry about is that I want 'Cooperation' to receive more love. How it will be received by the audience is bigger. ' he confessed shyly.

Spoiler

'Cooperation 2: International' is a movie depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation between North Korean and South Korean detectives who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, plus the New Face overseas FBI. Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, Im Yoon-ah, Daniel Henney, Jin Seon-gyu and others appeared, and director Lee Seok-hoon of 'Dancing Queen', 'Pirates: Bandits to the Sea' and 'The Himalayas' took the megaphone. It will be released on September 7th during the Chuseok holiday.

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • 2 weeks later...

Aug 30, 2022

Press Preview

[ENG/Full Video] 'Cooperation 2: International' press preview|HyunBin, Yoona Lim (YOONA, SNSD), Haejin Yoo, Daniel Henney, Seonkyu Jin

On August 30, 2022, the press preview of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' was held at Yongsan CGV. The movie 'Cooperation 2: International' is a sequel to the movie 'Cooperation', with North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong, who was sent to South Korea to pursue a brutal and sophisticated criminal organization, and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae, who volunteered to be a partner to return to Kwangsudae. It is a movie depicting an unpredictable global cooperation investigation between North and South American detectives who have united for their own purposes, including 'Jack' belonging to the US FBI. Press screening of the film 'Confidential Assignment 2: International' was held on August 30th, 2022, at CGV Yongsan. Film 'Confidential Assignment 2: International' is a sequence of 'Confidential Assignment.' It's about an unpredictable global investigation of: Lim Cheol-ryung, a North Korean detective dispatched to the South to capture a brutal, meticulous criminal organization, Kang Jin-tae, a South Korean detective who volunteered himself to be a partner for his return to metropolitan police, and Jack, the US FBI agent.

Film 'Cooperation 2: International' press preview photo time

Spoiler

[ENG] 'Cooperation' heroine Lim Yoona YOONA collection.zip @ Movie 'Cooperation 2: International' press preview 

Spoiler

[ENG] Yoona Lim SNSD YOONA "I am very satisfied with this relationship"

Spoiler

• Star Struck 1

Content Writing By Song Seung Hyun.

20220906000697-0-1.jpg

[Herald Interview] Daniel Henney relates to Korean American character in 'Confidential Assignment 2: International’

Actor Daniel Henney said he was excited to play FBI Agent Jack in "Confidential Assignment 2: International," directed by Lee Suk Hoon because he saw similarities between himself and Korean American character.

“Here, he is able to speak a little Korean, he's been brought up in the States and I can relate to that,” Henney said during an interview with a group of local reporters on Tuesday.  

In this “Confidential Assignment 2: International” FBI Agent Jack (Henney) comes to Korea to join North Korean Detective Chul Ryung and South Korean Detective Jin Tae on their new mission. The team's assignment is to catch North Korean crime organization leader Jang Myung Joon (Jin Seon Kyu).

“When I was younger, I desperately tried to cling on to my Western side more because it made me feel safe. But when I got older, I found that I really need to connect with my Asian side. I find it very ironic or almost kismet that I've been able to work in Korea so much” Henney said. He explained that it was interesting to see Jack go through a similar process of finding his connection to his Asian side.

“Jack finds a real connection to the brotherhood with Jin Tae (played by Yoo Hae Jin) and Chul Ryung (played by Hyun Bin) that he's been looking for his whole life,” he said. “And I think that was something I loved about Jack. To come in with such a stubborn Western mindset and to soften a bit and to open himself up to connections that surpass cultural boundaries.” Henney switched back and forth between Korean and English during the press conference, said working in Korean is still challenging for him.

“It's one thing speaking Korean to your friends, it's another thing to act in Korean.” the actor said. “Then, on the set, they play back the scenes all the time, I constantly have to listen to myself speaking Korean over the loudspeaker in playback. And I sometimes just want to crawl into a hole and disappear.”

Even though it is challenging, Henney said his Korean has greatly improved over the course of his career and he recently tried taking part in promotional events for the new movie without a translator.

“We've done a lot of promotions on stage, a lot of shows and I’ve been able to do it with no help and it's very scary to be on stage with cameras in your face and to have no safety net. But I've been able to get through it and so far so good. So I’m quite proud of myself.” he said.

20220906000698-0.jpg

Korean American actor Daniel Henney (Echo Global Group)

photo1539829.jpg

CJ Entertainment.

Spoiler

20220906000699-0.jpg

Korean American actor Daniel Henney stars in "Confidential Assignment 2: International" directed by Lee Suk Boon. (CJ ENM)

'source'

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220906000694&np=1&mp=1

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Party! 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...