Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

2 hours ago, LFCouple said:

And the next morning, he really did sit and drink coffee; while watching beautiful Somin played with all kids...

He was drinking coffee while thinking what if he has five kids and SM as their mom 😁 

2 hours ago, Lou said:

I can't believe after countless time of rewatching that each one of us can still find a cute romantic crumbs of this two. We are quite good shipper detectives.

I just realized today that SG-SM have mastered synchronized-gestures/postures etc from day 1. this two can win olympic medal for synchronize swimmingspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png 

Notice SJ. He is definitely the first person who thinks that both of them mirror each other and yes, can absolutely win synchronized swimming  :nya: . SJ is definitely zoning out here. He is in planet SeungMin 😆

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

Besides gestures, I found they been repeating each other sentences. Here are some that I noticed from ep 1 (sorry, I don’t know how to capture video):

- Minutes 20:10 - It’s beautiful... It’s beautiful

- Min 21:32 - This is pretty.. It’s really pretty

- Min 51:43 - Ah... Ah.. 

He really listened and repeated her... 😂😂

Seeing Seung Gi’s pictures.. wondering whether these similarities were coincidences; or subtly intentional hints for us... 😂😂

spacer.png

Mr. Lee, did you remember SM’s child psychology id? trying to look too pretty also? 😉

1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

This scene here is like in a drama , they’re asking permission from parents/would be in-laws to marry. 🤣🤣🤣Sorry LSG and PNR😅

The father is gauging the girl..he looks strict but for sure he has soft side 😁

• Haha 6

On their first night, SM was asked SG’s whereabout. NR sure knows who to ask because of course, the wifey knows 😉

spacer.png

They had a heartfelt laughter during dinner and I love how SM’s eyes communicated with SG while exchanging jokes.

spacer.png

Lastly, that morning, while SM was fussy about the arrival of the first member, she shouted 

Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! which was not included in the sub., SG is the first thing that comes in her mind although she tap NR’s shoulder instead. If SG was near her, maybe it was SG’s shoulder that she tapped. After all, her subconscious mind betrayed her already, calling Oppa instead of Na Rae.

spacer.png

It was fun rewatching and looking for crumbs to share 😍 Excited for next saturday while still waiting for others to catch up. Also looking forward for any hints, info, detective hunch that we insert daily which helps a lot in keeping this forum alive and kicking. 

Let me end this by quoting the words of our courageous, loving but fiery Jung So Min, 

“Bring it on!”

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

Yet Lee Seo jin warned the production team 😂

IMG-20210306-174457.jpg

Sorry but I wanted to share with all of you how this show melted my heart. So before seugmin moments I will share my first impressions about the casting. Even if I watched BTIML and Vagabond I didn't know anyone of them. 

First when I saw Seung gi 🤩 wow so handsome (I agree with whom said that Seung gi was so handsome during LF, more than ever) IMG-20210306-174634.jpg

Then when I saw So min, I wanted to hug her, she was afraid, her heartbeat, carrying her nephew... And the production introduce her in such a lovely way. Our precious So min 😌

IMG-20210306-174723.jpg

Then our unique Lee Seo jin 😁

Nonchalant style, but very helpful, concerned

IMG-20210306-174528.jpg

Finally our very funny and touching Na rae shi 

IMG-20210306-174555.jpg

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 3
2 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

He was drinking coffee while thinking what if he has five kids and SM as their mom 😁 

Notice SJ. He is definitely the first person who thinks that both of them mirror each other and yes, can absolutely win synchronized swimming  :nya: . SJ is definitely zoning out here. He is in planet SeungMin 😆

I think LSJ kind of has sensed some kind of romantic vibe from SG and SM, he kept looking right and left between the two in a very observing way🤔. And that on their first  meeting

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Here when Seung gi discovered So min for the first time. He was stressed then shocked and finally so happy 😆 He didn't expect to met her. His expression is spontaneous and obvious 😊

IMG-20210306-181330.jpg

So min's heart right after seeing Seung gi 🤗

IMG-20210306-181917.jpg

Something clearly happened in that moment, yet they weren't not conscious about it 

IMG-20210306-170431.jpg

They finally met 🥰 Happiness is in the air

I forgot this moment when his brain stopped 😂😂😂 As we already said it, he asked her twice if it's her house. The production answered to him the second time. And then he felt relieved. Maybe he thought she was living there with her lover 😅

IMG-20210306-170341.jpg

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

So min was so stressed that she didn't even let him sit down 😂 she immediately asked him to carry Yeol mo

IMG-20210306-182502.jpg

And then their hands met for the first time 🥰

IMG-20210306-174047.jpg

I felt for them immediately. They were naturally so perfect together. 

She left immediately unfortunately for us but mostly for Seung gi. He wanted to ask her something but she ran away 😁

IMG-20210306-182524.jpg

As the production team said it, he already missed her

IMG-20210306-182540.jpg

And suddenly 🥺🥺🥺my heart exploded, how sweet this man was with a baby he never met. If I was a member of So min's family or only her friend I would say to her "marry him" 😭

IMG-20210306-182608.jpg

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
22 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

And suddenly 🥺🥺🥺my heart exploded, how sweet this man was with a baby he never met.

and what are the odds? SG & YM look like each other 😆 if this is not fate i don't know what else could it be haha the 3 of them really can pass as a family. 🤩

22 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

IMG-20210306-182540.jpg

so cute how yeol moo holds on to seunggi's shirt 🥰

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@ishipSGxSM yeah I agree fate catch them 🥰

Still I have so much to say, I'm sorry 😩 I'm just trying to share all the moments my heart reacted to. A lot of moments 😅

I found them so cute here. Seung gi was looking So min and talking to her about Yeol mo. Like real parents

20210306-184710.gif

Here Seung gi was very suprised of So min's reaction. He always said he's observant and indeed he really is. He started here to observe her, how will she react, how will she face Seo jin's frankness 😅 First he lowered his head, he felt sorry for her but then our lovely warrior defend herself, Seung gi appreciated her reaction

20210306-185544.gif

Here two screenshots when Seung gi listened carefully to our experimented So min. He began to learn about her a little more. I think he saw how much confident she was with children. I'm sure he loved it

IMG-20210306-190539.jpg

IMG-20210306-190521.jpg

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

And here is this epic moment 😂

20210306-191426.gif

Yeah Seung gi shi yeah, So min is not married and doesn't have children. 

He seemed to be relief when she answered "that's true". How being married can be related to caring children. I know a lot of couples who are married but don't know how to take care of children. 

Another seugmin epic moment, staring at her wow 😌

20210306-193016.gif

I will finish (only for today 😅) by posting 2 moments when I fell for So min 

Her spontaneity and her innocence...She didn't try to be cute but she was 

20210306-193118.gif

And this yoga moment, I'm sure Seung gi loved it too 😂😂

IMG-20210306-193851.jpg

I shared my thoughts mostly about the 15 first minutes. Because this is the moment when I fell in love with this show. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

I love reading all your posts! So many minute details we're seeing in a new light.

It's funny that this rewatch party started the same time as Mouse. My attention has been on the first two episodes of Mouse since they aired, rewatching certain parts and piecing details together, and here I am shifting focus on ep 1 of LF, two shows that are on the complete opposite sides of the spectrum. One thing I can say though, LSG is killer on both shows. :smug:

The first meeting

SM's microphone is probably squeezed between Yeol Moo and her body, that's why she sounded muffled and why her heartbeat was amplified. It's nice though that the prod decided to add in SM's heartbeat, which really makes this scene like the beginning of a love story. I kinda wish though that Modu was less aggressive so that we were able to see LSG's reaction with his attention solely on JSM, but of course, I'm very happy with what we got. 

JSM has nice eyes, hands and lips, right LSG? 😉

JSM-EHL.png

Uri Yeol Moo

I love that their hands touch when JSM transferred YM to LSG. YM is so lucky. It's not everyday that you get a professional ballad singer sing a lullaby to you, and also some ASMR sleep hypnotism action. If I were YM's family, I'd ask for an uncut version of this part, and replay it to YM. But maybe its unnecessary since LSG does get to sing to YM everyday now 😎

I wonder though how long LSG held YM while sitting. JSM was already sitting beside him when YM's mom came, so LSG must have insisted that he just hold on to YM even after JSM and NR arrived. 

The meeting

LSG and JSM already look nice together here. They're already laughing together and have those 'looks'. I like the camera angle here cause we see more of how JSM looks at LSG. 

Just to be different, the interesting thing for me in this meeting is LSJ. He is so cocky and irritating. I disliked him in episode 1. But in retrospect, after watching the show, his MITH guesting, and some of his own shows, he was just truly being himself. He became the OG SeungMin shipper the moment he saw little YM in LSG's arms. 

I had to stop here. I'll try to watch the rest of the episode before we get to Ep 2. 

20 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah Seung gi shi yeah, So min is not married and doesn't have children. 

He seemed to be relief when she answered "that's true". How being married can be related to caring children. I know a lot of couples who are married but don't know how to take care of children. 

LOL. Imagine if this was like BTIFL? LSG thinking that being married relates to caring for children suddenly asks JSM "if you have time, would you like to marry me?" :laugh: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 5
1 minute ago, SGxSM said:

Haha this epic proposal 😍 but with already some feelings of course 😌

LSG and JSM writes up a marriage contract that lasts until the end of the show, but end up loving each other and gets married for real. :lenny:

3 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Do you like Mouse? I love it

Yes! I'm really loving it so far. You can visit the Mouse thread for theories and analyses if you want to try and go more in-depth. Interesting stuff. 😃

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

LSG and JSM writes up a marriage contract that lasts until the end of the show, but end up loving each other and gets married for real. :lenny:

Yes! I'm really loving it so far. You can visit the Mouse thread for theories and analyses if you want to try and go more in-depth. Interesting stuff. 😃

Yeah I have a strong theory, but won't spoil it here 😅 I prefer to not read here and there, I prefer to be surprised 😱

True, they fell for each other for real 😌

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

do you think the way or where they sit are scripted/planned? i just remembered when they were eating dinner, SM is beside LSJ. then change scene, she is already beside SG. haha!

is mouse good? i really want to watch it (so as LSJ's times). but i want to watch straight. haha! i'll probably have anxiety while waiting for the next episodes 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@ishipSGxSM yeah it's very good if you like thriller genre. Really good 👍 I'm already waiting for the next episodes haha

I don't think it was scripted, while eating, they stood up here and there, cooking, eating... That's why we can see them at different places. As things progress, Na rae and Lee Seo jin give them some space. They found their natural places, always next to each other 😅

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, SGxSM said:

So min was so stressed that she didn't even let him sit down 😂 she immediately asked him to carry Yeol mo

IMG-20210306-182502.jpg

And then their hands met for the first time 🥰

IMG-20210306-174047.jpg

I felt for them immediately. They were naturally so perfect together. 

She left immediately unfortunately for us but mostly for Seung gi. He wanted to ask her something but she ran away 😁

IMG-20210306-182524.jpg

As the production team said it, he already missed her

IMG-20210306-182540.jpg

And suddenly 🥺🥺🥺my heart exploded, how sweet this man was with a baby he never met. If I was a member of So min's family or only her friend I would say to her "marry him" 😭

IMG-20210306-182608.jpg

I love reading what you guys shared so far.

@SGxSMyour detailed story telling of our SeungMin moments starting from their first meeting is like I'm reading a romance novel book starring LSG and JSM Chapter 1. 🥰

You expressed it so well that maybe all of us here is what we are trying to say but you narrated it like we are in our SeungMin world for a moment. And I felt really, there was already attraction between those two when their eyes first meet.

I agreed, SG's brain froze that he asked her 2 times if that was her house haha.

As if I am reading a recap of Episode 1 and it's only up to 15 minutes of the whole episode. LOVE IT! 👏

Conclusion: SeungMin smitten

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

so, can we conclude from episode 1 that the salient points are

1. SG was pleasantly surprised that SM would be in LF team?

2. He liked what he saw

3. Modu liked SG and vice versa

4. SM was nervous meeting her sunbaes but she forgot all about that when she got very enthusiastic about the project that

5. SG began to start noticing and liking her more 

6. YM was very lucky to be held tightly and lullabied by SM (note: the first skinship, although unintentional, between SG and SM)

7. SJ observing the two, maybe to see whether SM was good enough for SG

8. SM might look fragile but she was fiercely independent and strong, although not to the extent of being unreasonably stubborn

9. LF and the kids were a very nice and appropriate setting for the unfolding unscripted 'love story'

10. SG was obviously attracted to SM because he kept stealing glances at her and tried to draw her in conversations. not  too sure about SM in this episode though but she was unpretentious and genuinely excited to be with the team and kids. she might already feel attracted to SG but still unsure perhaps .

LF hooked and reeled me in from episode 1 :love:

Query: What made SM brought the blueberry tree? 🤔

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 4
4 hours ago, iheartseungmin said:

so, can we conclude from episode 1 that the salient points are

1. SG was pleasantly surprised that SM would be in LF team?

2. He liked what he saw

3. Modu liked SG and vice versa

4. SM was nervous meeting her sunbaes but she forgot all about that when she got very enthusiastic about the project that

5. SG began to start noticing and liking her more 

6. YM was very lucky to be held tightly and lullabied by SM (note: the first skinship, although unintentional, between SG and SM)

7. SJ observing the two, maybe to see whether SM was good enough for SG

8. SM might look fragile but she was fiercely independent and strong, although not to the extent of being unreasonably stubborn

9. LF and the kids were a very nice and appropriate setting for the unfolding unscripted 'love story'

10. SG was obviously attracted to SM because he kept stealing glances at her and tried to draw her in conversations. not  too sure about SM in this episode though but she was unpretentious and genuinely excited to be with the team and kids. she might already feel attracted to SG but still unsure perhaps .

LF hooked and reeled me in from episode 1 :love:

QUERY: What made SM brought the blueberry tree?

I think they have to prepare something for LF and it's up to them for whatever they think children needs like the Child Psychology, Cooking class for children and LSG's bathroom stool.  

Somin said that the Blueberry and tomato made her loose pounds when she was trying to loose weight, I could not just remember if she said it during one if her interviews or some shows. 

So blueberry is special to her and thinks children will love it, and made LSG like it by giving some blueberry tree to his parents ( just a delulu) haha. 

Conclusion: Blueberry=SeungMin

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

QUERY: What made SM brought the blueberry tree?

I think they have to prepare something for LF and it's up to them for whatever they think children needs like the Child Psychology, Cooking class for children and LSG's bathroom stool.  

Somin said that the Blueberry and tomato made her loose pounds when she was trying to loose weight, I could not just remember if she said it during one if her interviews or some shows. 

So blueberry is special to her and thinks children will love it, and made LSG like it by giving some blueberry tree to his parents ( just a delulu) haha. 

aahhh...that sounds  very plausible, knowing how eager she was about working with the kids 😃

so, blueberry plays a role too in nurturing SGSM's relationship... brilliant, although unintentional, decision by  SM😉

• Like 5
4 hours ago, iheartseungmin said:

Somin planned to bring blueberry trees from the beginning. You can see the discussions in episode 3 minutes 22:20... they discussed it at Somin’s house. She wanted to give the experience of planting and picking blueberries for the kids, I guess..

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 6