Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

11 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

I must have missed the reading subtitles😅

It’s not really clear though.. 😊😊 I just linked the question, “Where did the blueberry trees come from?” and the next scene was the discussion at her house, where she said, “You have the plan ready.”

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

It’s not really clear though.. 😊😊 I just linked the question, “Where did the blueberry trees come from?” and the next scene was the discussion at her house, where she said, “You have the plan ready.”

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yes its somin plan from the begining, she make so many plan for LF, coz she knew from the experience that taking care children is really hard when you dont have any technology supported. So she make so much plan and be prepare for many possibilities. This is what make her have the same vibe with seunggi. Make many plan and preparation. Yet they are supported each othe and completed any mission together. Like parents would do 😏😁

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 4
18 minutes ago, SgsM jjang said:

Yes its somin plan from the begining, she make so many plan for LF, coz she knew from the experience that taking care children is really hard when you dont have any technology supported. So she make so much plan and be prepare for many possibilities. This is what make her have the same vibe with seunggi. Make many plan and preparation. Yet they are supported each othe and completed any mission together. Like parents would do 😏😁

This is also probably the reason SG said he was always tensed during LF filming. Probably, they were fully in-charge in thinking of activities that will make kids stay worthwhile. Production staff were just there to back them up thru logistics. Although I suspect they have extra aunts or staff  who are in-charge in watching kids if casts must do something else but of most of the time, casts are in-charge of almost everything like kids bathroom needs for example. 

This also made me think that they probably discussed so much and spent longer time at Somin’s house. Hands-on involvement of casts should made them closer than a usual show which probably made NR follow SM’s IG. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Esta también es probablemente la razón por la que SG dijo que siempre estaba tenso durante la filmación de LF. Probablemente, estaban completamente a cargo de pensar en actividades que harán que los niños valgan la pena. El personal de producción estaba allí para respaldarlos a través de la logística. Aunque sospecho que tienen tías adicionales o personal que se encarga de cuidar a los niños si los yesos deben hacer otra cosa, pero la mayoría de las veces, los yesos se encargan de casi todo, como las necesidades del baño de los niños, por ejemplo. 

Esto también me hizo pensar que probablemente discutieron mucho y pasaron más tiempo en la casa de Somin. La participación práctica de los elencos debería hacerlos más cercanos que un programa habitual, lo que probablemente hizo que NR siguiera al IG de SM. 

in fact in the interview they said that it was difficult for the four of them, why things were different there (children are unpredictable) SG said that although he loves his profession and that he had that fit everything right, it was difficult for him to do it because children are different, and when he liked he little kids he basically had to be natural. 

What I personally understood was that although production sometimes forced them to do planned or professional things, they simply couldn't.

SJ He said if it weren't for the three guys he just wouldn't have been able to, PNR and SoMin were supporting each other.

• Like 7

Was busy back reading observations for ep 1. I love this idea that we do reruns and exchanged comments after. Anyway, here's mine. 

I captured this scene, their first dinner. I noticed the way SG look at SM in this 1st episode is very different to the other episodes after. His look here to SM was "a plain look" he might've become interested in her the first time they met, but the admiration and the "falling part" was still not there yet. I didn't see the soft sweet and spark in his eyes here yet. He must've totally like her mid-part or 2nd episode. 

BE082-D71-E95-C-41-B8-B674-3-D2-ED098700

And look at his things, he just left it open hahaha! This is how you really realized that VS is better than drama, they are very natural and just being themselves. 

89-F056-DE-96-A9-4854-82-AD-ED602-F4-BFC

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Diva said:

in fact in the interview they said that it was difficult for the four of them, why things were different there (children are unpredictable) SG said that although he loves his profession and that he had that fit everything right, it was difficult for him to do it because children are different, and when he liked he little kids he basically had to be natural. 

What I personally understood was that although production sometimes forced them to do planned or professional things, they simply couldn't.

SJ He said if it weren't for the three guys he just wouldn't have been able to, PNR and SoMin were supporting each other.

I agree...that's why what we see in LF is what we get i.e. the real thing, and the reason why we feel many interesting SGSM scenes were edited/cut 😏

25 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Was busy back reading observations for ep 1. I love this idea that we do reruns and exchanged comments after. Anyway, here's mine. 

I captured this scene, their first dinner. I noticed the way SG look at SM in this 1st episode is very different to the other episodes after. His look here to SM was "a plain look" he might've become interested in her the first time they met, but the admiration and the "falling part" was still not there yet. I didn't see the soft sweet and spark in his eyes here yet. He must've totally like her mid-part or 2nd episode. 

BE082-D71-E95-C-41-B8-B674-3-D2-ED098700

And look at his things, he just left it open hahaha! This is how you really realized that VS is better than drama, they are very natural and just being themselves. 

89-F056-DE-96-A9-4854-82-AD-ED602-F4-BFC

hehe..and even their luggage cases are reflecting the owners... being next to each other and SG's luggage being open, just like him, while SM's just sitting quietly there... 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

I just saw this. SG stared at her here while she's hanging in the rope bridge. And he looked at her sweetly here, and notice that he smiled shyly, but then again it was just shown a few seconds since of course PD Nim edited it out again, maybe he thought to himself.... Hmmm, it's early to show viewers we are brewing lovebirds here in the show. Haha! I really want to know if SM voluntarily helped SG with all the forest ground work in day 1, or the show arranged it to be like that? or maybe SM didn't know where she'll be, since NR and LSJ started to team up in the kitchen and they must've decided to team up too. Good thing they did this, they got to bond early (show planned or unplanned, still thumbs up!)

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
2 hours ago, Diva said:

SJ He said if it weren't for the three guys he just wouldn't have been able to, PNR and SoMin were supporting each other

Yes you are rigth they are admit in the later episode that their accuracy on every plan only 3.6%. It is show how dificult parenting was. And if they are dont have great team work, the show will not have the same exitement as it is. 

26 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I just saw this. SG stared at her here while she's hanging in the rope bridge. And he looked at her sweetly here, and notice that he smiled shyly, but then again it was just shown a few seconds since of course PD Nim edited it out again, maybe he thought to himself.... Hmmm, it's early to show viewers we are brewing lovebirds here in the show. Haha! I really want to know if SM voluntarily helped SG with all the forest ground work in day 1, or the show arranged it to be like that? or maybe SM didn't know where she'll be, since NR and LSJ started to team up in the kitchen and they must've decided to team up too. Good thing they did this, they got to bond early (show planned or unplanned, still thumbs up!)

giphy.gif

I think its natural for somin to team up with seunggi since she now narae and sojin in charge for the cooking. So she naturally following seunggi that i believe have the same job description wich is playing and parenting the child. Thats why their chemistry was build, and they know each other better and it became admiration, and gradually became love (?). I really hope it end well for both of them. They are just really good together. 🤞🤞🤞

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Acabo de ver esto. SG la miró aquí mientras ella colgaba del puente de cuerda. Y la miró con dulzura aquí, y notó que sonreía tímidamente, pero de nuevo solo se mostró unos segundos ya que, por supuesto, PD Nim lo editó de nuevo, tal vez pensó para sí mismo ... Hmmm, es temprano para mostrar espectadores estamos elaborando tortolitos aquí en el programa. ¡Ja ja! Realmente quiero saber si SM ayudó voluntariamente a SG con todo el trabajo del terreno forestal en el día 1, o el programa lo organizó para que fuera así. o tal vez SM no sabía dónde estaría, ya que NR y LSJ empezaron a formar equipo en la cocina y debieron haber decidido formar equipo también. Menos mal que hicieron esto, se unieron temprano (¡muestre planificado o no planificado, aún pulgares arriba!)

giphy.gif

For those who have not read the interview, SG clearly stated that they had arrived in the forest a day earlier, so he had enough time to do some activities he had planned For the children, I imagine that the bridge was an activity that they did that day, and that better next to SoMin, in fact I also comment that they cleaned and I cook potatoes ..🥰😜🤭😍🌹❤️❣️💘💘

• Like 2

Today's episode from ig upload. A clearer picture of the controversial phone hahaha! It made an appearance again huh... and wonder what's with the face while looking through his phone...  his phone is really a part of every MITH episode this 2021. 

Let's watch today's episode and let's turn on our eagle eyes. I wasn't this interested to MITH before, just now that we need to look for the missing puzzle of this seungmin diary hahaha! Before im just randomly watching if I have free time. But now, its s must 🤗

059-BA96-F-D1-D6-4-B2-F-A708-A2-C7084-CE

28 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i watched this youtube video of yeol moo

he is watching and reacting when he saw himself and seunggi. so cute! haha! i just don't understand what his mom is saying though hehe

Oh wow! Thank you for sharing this. So her family did watched that episode with SG. Wow! Omo! So they did see what we saw i guess? I wonder what did they say about their future in-law. If her family did watched the pilot episode, for sure they did watched the entire show. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
9 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Today's episode from ig upload. A clearer picture of the controversial phone hahaha! It made an appearance again huh... and wonder what's with the face while looking through his phone...  his phone is really a part of every MITH episode this 2021. 

Let's watch today's episode and let's turn on our eagle eyes. I wasn't this interested to MITH before, just now that we need to look for the missing puzzle of this seungmin diary hahaha! Before im just randomly watching if I have free time. But now, its s must 🤗

059-BA96-F-D1-D6-4-B2-F-A708-A2-C7084-CE

i also saw a clip with the phone and am about to post it here hahaha!

i think they really have the same clear casing hehe

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
9 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

He's handsome with a suit 😍

Yeah I also think they have the same phone case. 

Both of them were used to have a colorful phone case and Seung gi used to change often his phone case. But since december nothing

Yep! That's the weird part. He's used to have big phone and colorful cases, SM too. Is it just coincidence that they suddenly become lowkey about phone models and designs? How can we not think that it's their couple phone if there's a lot of similarities. #inconclusionseungmindating

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
5 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yep! That's the weird part. He's used to have big phone and colorful cases, SM too. Is it just coincidence that they suddenly become lowkey about phone models and designs? How can we not think that it's their couple phone if there's a lot of similarities. #inconclusionseungmindating

Exactly 😆

They changed their phone at the same time, they chose the same model, they both decided to use a clear phone case 😊 

#inconclusionseugmindating

I'm so excited about MITH today's episode. Something is clearly going on... 

Is it a coincidence that LF's PDnim came back in MITH this year? Don't think so. He's very close to Seung gi

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
58 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i watched this youtube video of yeol moo

he is watching and reacting when he saw himself and seunggi. so cute! haha! i just don't understand what his mom is saying though hehe

Oh wow what a find you've got here @ishipSGxSM! Thanks for sharing this. I think I've heard Somin's voice (garden scene).

Who knows, SG visits YM once in a while with Aunt Somin haha

• Heart Eyes 1
15 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

They changed their phone at the same time, they chose the same model, they both decided to use a clear phone case 😊 

#inconclusionseugmindating

do you have the exact time when SG changed his phone? if it's within the same time as SM, it's really time for the hashtag #inconclusionseungmindating 🤭🤣

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
24 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

do you have the exact time when SG changed his phone? if it's within the same time as SM, it's really time for the hashtag #inconclusionseungmindating 🤭🤣

I think it was mentioned here about the timeline but i forgot. Sorry. I just know its close to the time one of them bought it. And the weirdest part was SM chose the pearlmint color 😍 is she always on that color shade even before? I know someone said her fav orchid flower is purple. How about her ultimate color? And also, SG who is a tall guy and used to have big phones, look at his co-MITH they all have bulky phones. Him, a tiny one that almost covered by his palms. And is it a trend in KR now to have couple iphone 12s right. 

2 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

seunggi recording this but he doesn't post about it anyways. maybe he wants to show this to SM so they have an idea? (delulu) 🤷‍♀️🤣

Yup same thought as you. Recording to for "private sharing" purposes only. DM'd it directly while SM was shooting 😁🤣 with a caption "wish you were here" hahaha delulu

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Still Ep.1... 

This is the first time (after my uncountable times of watching LF---literally more than 10) that I noticed how cute SM comfortably sit next to SG with Yi Heon. Screaming family picture also. She did really got comfortable with SG right away, maybe because it's the undeniably chemistry from the very beginning. And they didn't know cupid was cooking something delicious for them. 

362-CF2-FB-CBA2-4-FFE-A907-8-CF8-D2-E5-A

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3