Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@ishipSGxSM @LuckyGirl

Thank you for joining my delulu 😂

Yeah I've seen this dog who looks like perro. Another funny coincidence 😎

@Sosomingi 

That's cool that you're watching hometown flex. I didn't watch, I'm busy with MITH haha. I like your observations. You can share all your findings here of course. 

@WondererSG

I agree, Seung gi begins to cover his mouth because of So min. 

I found the first time (since june 2019) when he covered his mouth while laughing. It was during LF's filming or right after the end. 

It was during episode 87/88 aired on 22th september 2019 so I guess it was filmed on mid september. 

20210311-094751.gif

3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

MITH ep132 (Aug. 9, 2020 broadcast)

SG wearing white & SMs fave color (is it orchid? forgot the exact name of bluish purple shade) haha

spacer.png

Yeah in 2020 he wore that color thrice 😎

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2

spacer.png

On 3/8/2021 at 6:52 PM, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

it

New ig post of baby YM. Pororo is just like samchon Seung gi  said Grace as her mom told SG in LF Ep16. 

SG noticed Pororo toy in latest MITH Ep 162 and asked if Pororo not supposed to move.

They are happy teasing us really haha! Even baby YM is joining the SeungMin craze 😂

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, iheartseungmin said:

we've been hit by tasty crumbs left and right from SGSM almost every day now, of which i'm  not complaining at all.

do you think that at this rate we might proudly proclaim that #seungminarereallydating before we reach page 100?🤔

I hope so:heart::love::wow:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

Girls... tell me its this just my delulu or one of you also think same like me?.

Did all of you watch variety show hometown flex? . Many time i see SG on that VS he repeatly look to his phone. Just like SG doing now days.

Why i always thinking... maybe when this 2 hometown flex man working on the VS, they have talk about SM when camera off (we now that this hyung agency is same with SM, hehe). Or maybe this hyung being SG & SM matchmaker 😂😂 

I will say once again...its just my delulu right?? 🙈

Watched hometown flex during its airing but never connected SuengMin to it, i want to rewatch it to maybe find some crumbs but still busy rewatching MITH reruns haha. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

speaking of pororo... just a funny thought of researching about eddy. haha

grace is correct on her observation about her seunggi samchon. he is very like eddy 😁 and the descriptions of eddy & his crush, loopy, kinda fits SGxSM 🤪😆

spacer.png

spacer.png

grace is a very keen observer like her seojin samchon. so with all her smile and look at seungmin, she probably know and feel there's something going on between the two hahaha (delulu mode on 🤭)

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@LuckyGirl well i can't say that we can get some hint from hometown flex... its just... some theory suddenly appear on my brain about this ship while watch SG & his hyung on hometown flex, if only his hyung be their matchmaker because this hyung agency is same with SM 🙈

Sorry for my delulu 😅 

That's our wish that his hyung is matchmaking SGSM, or there's no need at all because you know why haha. (Delulu again)

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

We all have the same thoughts when YM posted. And it's just a one word caption. "Pororo" and SG was quite aware now who pororo is based on the last MITH where he proudly noticed pororo. Maybe he now know pororo because YM is teased to being like one. 🤣 delulu. But They are really making us all crazy with all their posts and read between the lines these days. But one thing is becoming more and more certain #inconclusionseungmindating. I can't think otherwise. 

Whenever Im alone and rewatching MITH or LF,  sometimes I thought of them and saying "Damn! SG really did pursued her. And she's now his girlfriend." I hope someday we can all say it aloud without uncertainty. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Sosomingi

Oh so you watched all VS with Seung gi? Nice for us. You can make great comparison. So you've felt that his attitude was different during LF and after. 

@iheartseungmin

I hope so 😍😍😍

@ishipSGxSM

Yeah funny comparison eddy-loopy/seung gi-so min 😁 

Children are very observant

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Waiting for that day too

Seung gi mentioned LF in MITH episode 90. First time he mentioned it. Maybe the last one. He met the master's son who is 13 months old and Seung gi said "Oh I think I've met him during LF" Because the child was big compare to his real age

• Like 1
On 3/10/2021 at 5:27 PM, iheartseungmin said:

another thing, i've never seen her wearing a neckchain before... in that ig pic it looks like she's purposely showing it off with that heartshape locket, which to me looks like a keepsake locket i.e. the one which you can keep photos of your loved one inside. time to take out the magnifying glass, detectives :thinking:

Yeah, I noticed too.. I rarely see her pictures or videos wearing a necklace. But she wore two necklaces here - the white pearl and the heart locket. Must be special necklace. 😍

@Sosomingi Welcome to the family.. so happy more people joining the forum. I watched all episodes of MITH and Hometown Flex, as well. I remember he mentioned Little Forest at one of the game in Hometown Flex. But don’t remember which episode. The lady mentioned that she will choose this person, because he is good with children; and Cha Tae Hyun thought that he will be chosen. But the lady chose Seung Gi; when CTH questioning why Seung Gi; Seung Gi said it’s because the Little Forest.

Have anybody watched Somin radio interview last year? I think she was promoting her last drama. Here they played a clip of Little Forest at minutes 13:00 (with Seung Gi sounds included); unfortunately there is no Eng sub; so I have no idea what they were talking about. But it’s nice to see her cheerfulness; and her gestures that similar to Seung Gi’s (clapping hands while laughing at times; or cover her mouth at the other). 😍😍 wish someone can translate what she said. 

https://youtu.be/ppZuYk2VzgM

spacer.png

Hahaha.. the dog looks like Perro; but I think it’s different dog. 

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

grace is correct on her observation about her seunggi samchon. he is very like eddy 😁 and the descriptions of eddy & his crush, loopy, kinda fits SGxSM 🤪😆

spacer.png

spacer.png

grace is a very keen observer like her seojin samchon. so with all her smile and look at seungmin, she probably know and feel there's something going on between the two hahaha (delulu mode on 🤭)

Oh! Should i rename now? from Seung-Min to Ed-py? 😂 Thank you for sharing. Grace is indeed a shipper after Samcheon SJ 😁

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, LFCouple said:

Yeah, I noticed too.. I rarely see her pictures or videos wearing a necklace. But she wore two necklaces here - the white pearl and the heart locket. Must be special necklace. 😍

@Sosomingi Welcome to the family.. so happy more people joining the forum. I watched all episodes of MITH and Hometown Flex, as well. I remember he mentioned Little Forest at one of the game in Hometown Flex. But don’t remember which episode. The lady mentioned that she will choose this person, because he is good with children; and Cha Tae Hyun thought that he will be chosen. But the lady chose Seung Gi; when CTH questioning why Seung Gi; Seung Gi said it’s because the Little Forest.

Have anybody watched Somin radio interview last year? I think she was promoting her last drama. Here they played a clip of Little Forest at minutes 13:00 (with Seung Gi sounds included); unfortunately there is no Eng sub; so I have no idea what they were talking about. But it’s nice to see her cheerfulness; and her gestures that similar to Seung Gi’s (clapping hands while laughing at times; or cover her mouth at the other). 😍😍 wish someone can translate what she said. 

https://youtu.be/ppZuYk2VzgM

spacer.png

Hahaha.. the dog looks like Perro; but I think it’s different dog. 

spacer.png

I hope somebody would translate the interview. 

Edited by LuckyGirl
2 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

I read on this forum once.. that SG change his phone because the old phone was broken by SSR? Is it right? Where i can see the video or article.

Really???... We should thank SSR for that... Because it gives him a chance to use a new one without giving any excuses:cool: And a chance for us to join the dots... Bwahahaha

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Girl.. you are so next level.... You should be promoted to special SGSM investigator. 👏👏🎉🎉 These Eddy and Loopy are exactly them.... That is how I see their personalities as well. And Grace.....she's my most favorite LF kid....No wonder why 😆😆😆. She is the coolest kid among them all... smart and fearless. And most of all..I really love watching Grace watching SGSM along with uncle SJ.

@Sosomingi Welcome welcome 🥳🥳

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
19 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

And Grace.....she's my most favorite LF kid....No wonder why 😆😆😆. She is the coolest kid among them all... smart and fearless. And most of all..I really love watching Grace watching SGSM along with uncle SJ.

@WaterCat same! i so love grace. she's so pretty and cool like that haha! she's our mini og seungmin shipper. she's the 2nd fave child of seungmin hehe

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@WaterCat same! i so love grace. she's so pretty and cool like that haha! she's our mini og seungmin shipper. she's the 2nd fave child of seungmin hehe

🤣🤣🤣 I think slightly different..SG is not that close to Grace... He just spoiled her because of SM. It's so funny when Grace told SG to standby the bike when SM called the kids to go get puppies to the new house....he was just there waiting.... He always responded to Grace's demands.. And the last episode when he made Grace cry. He looked so lost there...like shit I made her favorite one cry kinda face.....Not sure if he was looking at SM when Grace started crying.... But he definitely looked lost and pissed off when SM said that SG would be soon crying too.... He must feel lost since SM didn't side with him that time like she usually did. 😄😄😄

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

🤣🤣🤣 I think slightly different..SG is not that close to Grace... He just spoiled her because of SM. It's so funny when Grace told SG to standby the bike when SM called the kids to go get puppies to the new house....he was just there waiting.... And the last episode when he made Grace cry. He looked so lost there...like shit I made her favorite one cry kinda face.....Not sure if he was looking at SM when Grace started crying.... But he definitely looked lost and pissed off when SM said that SG would be soon crying too.... He must feel lost since SM didn't side with him that time like she usually did. 😄😄😄

yep. he's not super close to grace as SM. but since grace is also almost always with SM, she seemed like their 2nd child after yoojin hahaha

• Haha 2

@ishipSGxSM @WaterCat Among the twins, although Brooke is the mature one, same as you, I like Grace more. She’s so close to SM . During the Chuseok ep when she misses Aunt Somin and doesn’t want to go home yet. I feel for her. And in ep 16  when SG made her cry, I think SM was the one who gave her that cookie. For me, I think Grace was very observant to SG and SM. The way she look at them during the yoga, the swing and bike episode. I think she was really convinced that they are really a couple. On one of the twins’ vlog, when they saw a poster of a couple, and Brooke suggested that it was SM and her Bf on that print ad, she seemed very confused and lost. 

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

@ishipSGxSM @WaterCat Among the twins, although Brooke is the mature one, same as you, I like Grace more. She’s so close to SM . During the Chuseok ep when she misses Aunt Somin and doesn’t want to go home yet. I feel for her. And in ep 16  when SG made her cry, I think SM was the one who gave her that cookie. For me, I think Grace was very observant to SG and SM. The way she look at them during the yoga, the swing and bike episode. I think she was really convinced that they are really a couple. On one of the twins’ vlog, when they saw a poster of a couple, and Brooke suggested that it was SM and her Bf on that print ad, she seemed very confused and lost. 

I'm sure Grace shipped them as hard as we all did. SoMin captured Grace's heart since day 1...just like what she did to Yujin... They both confessed to SM as well..SM got this drawing from Grace saying I love you on the 2nd week. I was so Aww when Grace cried for SM on Chuseok week... She really loved and grew attached to aunt SM. My theory was that Grace knew that SG liked SM. Hint, she wasn't asleep yet when SG sneaked a glance at SM on their car ride back from the valley... And she witnessed lot of uncut scenes too..lucky her 😁😁😁My observation and interpretation are that Grace had been observing/secretly rooting for SG to hit on SM. She definitely had her field day with the yoga and swing moments.... I couldn't get enough of that face expression of Grace.

They still hanged out after LF too SM and the twins... SM was featured on their mom blog once in 2020 when they came to Seoul for kid fashion shooting. SM met up with them.

• Like 3