Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

It's SM's birthday today! And sadly SG didnt post anything YET hahaha (claiming he will soon) but I checked his IG, since 2020 he didn't post anything the whole March. But in 2019 he had some posts in March. 

Dont be disappointed.. he will be in haitus for 2 months, he just posted one last March 3 because he needs too for Mouse..  my delulu keeps telling me he wont post any because he cant post greetings for SM..😂😂😂😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Or maybe

birthday congrat hint for my Girl on IG

birthday congrat for my Girl directly infront of her with a bucket of flower after filming drama 💯 

(ofcourse this is my delulu 🙈 but who knows??)

or maybe he just have full of awarness right now because he know that LF couple shipper are exist outside there and he want his relationship keep in secret 😊

lets try to stay positive dear 😊

• Like 2

Ep 2

Probably the title should be " I Always Be Next to You?" :laugh:

SG x SM always stick together whenever they have chance. 

20210316-094708.jpg

Spoiler

20210316-094734.jpg
20210316-094747.jpg
20210316-094801.jpg

During lunch, they also sit closely again. And I found SG always mirroring what SM do. Example SM draw rabbit with ketchup, he then offered the kids some ketchup too. SM immitate flying plane with spoon to feed the kids and SG did too... :lenny:

Spoiler

20210316-095236.jpg

20210316-095223.jpg

SG also a bit concern when SM become quiet. I think SM is introvert, the talking with kids must have exhausted her energy.

20210316-095304.jpg

SM also look for SG opinion about if she can give YH milk. SG said he have concern, and SM ask him back, isnt its alrd after lunch? But he explain something and they agree upon it. Such a good teamwork & leadership. 

In the playground play marble, they also sit together for a while again. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea i see it too. SG SM always beside each other. Actually SG can do some activity with Na Rae too, but as we can see, there is not much activity with NR. why always SM?? 😁

I think SG do all those activity with SM unconsciously 😅 his heart  herding his body to do all activity with SM imo. I called this the power of L.O.V.E 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 2

Since it's SM birthday today I can already picture her doing charity work as she always do that on her birthday... Who knows maybe someone must be assisting her this time... :cool: oh my delusional mind..🤭🤭🤭 but I'm liking it... 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

SoMin is simply wonderful, I hope that on her birthday she is having a great time with her family, friends and perhaps with her partner whoever she is with is happy ...! ??  About SeungGi I don't think he will post anything on his IG he thinks a lot about things before doing them or he plans a lot, maybe because of his popularity I just hope he's fine and happy ... !! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Does anyone happen to know the song they played in the background in LF ep.1 when SG and SM met? Right at the moment after they both opened the door and saw each other... Out of curiosity...I want to know the song title.... The one before BTIMFL ost.. 

1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

Happy birthday for So Min... Wish her health, success and happiness... 💕 

Is this SoMin official fanclub IG?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMdVBI4Jmuf/?igshid=1xrlnnqe5a6ey

The gift is so pretty...

spacer.png

Just to have fun... the colors almost match with Seung Gi’s and (maybe) the Master’s sweaters (the next week MITH, I guess) 😂😂

spacer.png

Seeing this post, my delulu just hype again.. 😂😂😂

When i saw that photo in twitter yesterday, i went to check the IG of this artist but it says the post wasnt available.. not sure what happened to her post why i cant see it in IG.. and now seeing the jungsominkorea's post, it makes sense now..hahaha my delulu is over 1000x higher now..

IMG-20210316-110629-946.jpg

Wish we can get an idea about the cake..but because my delulu was really hype now, SG cake was white too.. also hook posted it with a 💝 on the captions.. and now this love motif cake and my translator was crazy enough too to give me such translation on what is written below the cake..🤣🤣😂😂😂

And also maybe my eyes really see SG only thats why i can see JBR in one of those photos and SG's heart shape hands too..

Please forgive me for my delulu is too hype on JSM's birthday.. May she have a happy and full of love birthday!!!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
28 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Does anyone happen to know the song they played in the background in LF ep.1 when SG and SM met? Right at the moment after they both opened the door and saw each other... Out of curiosity...I want to know the song title.... The one before BTIMFL ost.. 

I tried checking. Both songs right after they show PNR, and when LSG opens the door don't have lyrics... so I don't really know how to help find it. 

I'm also looking for the title of the song in ep 13, at the end of the segment when LSG and LSJ was talking to Jeong Hoon about dating advice. I can't quite make out the words after "love is..." but I feel it's sort of a famous song?

19 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

And also maybe my eyes really see SG only thats why i can see JBR in one of those photos and SG's heart shape hands too..

ep 4 JBR? :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

SG also a bit concern when SM become quiet. I think SM is introvert, the talking with kids must have exhausted her energy.

yes you are correct. SM is introvert and she admits to it and you can watch it on her vlog. she also did a test to know her personality type. so somehow she complements well with SG because whatever she lacks, he provides, and vice versa. so even though SM doesn't like talking to people much or initiating conversations, SG can talk to her. and we can all see that in their interactions on cam. we can all just imagine how they are off cam haha

blossom ent's birthday greeting for SM makes my delulu heart happy hahaha

spacer.png

her background has white, green, and orange colors. it is the same colors we now see on MITH and of course the much used white&green combi. haha!

i looked for some other birthday greetings on blossom's ig and they all have different colored background. but why did they use those colors for SM? 🤔🤭🤍💚

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, LFCouple said:

Feliz cumpleaños para So Min ... Deséale salud, éxito y felicidad ... 💕 

¿Es este el club de fans oficial de SoMin?

El regalo es tan bonito ...

spacer.png

Solo para divertirme ... los colores casi combinan con los suéteres de Seung Gi y (tal vez) del Maestro (la próxima semana MITH, supongo)  😂 😂

spacer.png

sorry I don't understand this post, what is it trying to say? why the photo with this girl? Who ? 

So hsppy to read all your messages 😆

I love and share all your observations of course. 

Yeah Seung gi didn't post anything (I'l not surprised) but So min didn't yet 

@WondererSGthank your for the translation, finally 😍 I agree the color of the cake and all these red hearts and the word LOVE. Screaming that she's in love. 

@ishipSGxSMnice observation about the agency's greetings 😎

@LFCouple  haha can't wait to see the next episode 😆

@SilverMoonTea I agree with all your observations about episode 2. I watched it yesterday. Even they were still in the beginnings of knowing each other, obviously their natural chemistry was already talking for them 😌

Some of you pointed that Seung gi might be on the pictures behind So min's cake. The photo is blurry but this man is wearing a mask... Do they chose this picture on purpose? Showing him but not completely? 

It can be possible that her lover is on these pictures. Because they all look like private pictures. As you can maybe see, the second picture on the left, they are a couple with a baby. I can guess from the style of haircuts that it's an old picture. It can be So min's parents with her when she was a baby. 

IMG-20210316-051846.jpg

Then So min posted this birthday picture, on her story, not on her wall. She has the habit of posting private pictures on her story, for example pictures related to Yeolmo to her brother's restaurant... 

I guess that she would have post this on her wall today, as she always did, but she didn't. She posted in her story one day before her real birthday. So unusual! Let's wait the end of the day... She will post to thank her fans, I'm just curious about the picture 😅

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, LFCouple said:

Happy birthday for So Min... Wish her health, success and happiness... 💕 

Is this SoMin official fanclub IG?

The gift is so pretty...

spacer.png

Just to have fun... the colors almost match with Seung Gi’s and (maybe) the Master’s sweaters (the next week MITH, I guess) 😂😂

spacer.png

@LFCouple,jungsominkorea is also a member of fancafe"SomCandy"...its a fans gift for her..

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Diva said:

sorry I don't understand this post, what is it trying to say? why the photo with this girl? Who ?

@Diva.. it’s nothing.. just love the colors, kinda match with her birthday gift. 

Btw, Seung Gi is busy filming today... JBR fighting...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMdxzeyH0ym/?igshid=1819wulfwnlt5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMdxr1wn_BY/?igshid=1v1syb0pvjqoz

Edited by LFCouple
  • Clapping Hands 4