Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

31 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I couldn't resist, I watch LF episode 3. I was missing them 😅

I'm so happy for So min. Her staff seems to be very kind, sweet and proud to work with her. They are very closed, it's not only related to work. How are we supposed to resist her cuteness?

IMG-20210316-231415.jpg

I noticed that So min often wears this clothes brand. Never seen this red heart before so I guess that this time this little bear is in love 😁 My delulu is still up

Me too....I will start rewatching LF for the countless times today... I miss seeing them together. 😊😊 I actually just rewatched Playful Kiss this past weekend.... Totally agreed that So Min's cuteness is irresistible. Oh and those bears....they are everywhere with SM these days. 🐻🙂😁

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

She's actually mirroring what's drawn on the cake. 😊

Thank you for the apple farm picture. It's the first time I've seen it. The samchons have matching shoes! 🤣 Such cute footwear choice for someone like Mr. Ri

Yes, her staff seems to be taking pretty good care of her. They must be very very busy though, Monthly House premieres next week! 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 1
38 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Me too....I will start rewatching LF for the countless times today... I miss seeing them together. 😊😊 I actually just rewatched Playful Kiss this past weekend.... Totally agreed that So Min's cuteness is irresistible. Oh and those bears....they are everywhere with SM these days. 🐻🙂😁

I finished to rewatch MITH since LF 😄

So I confirm that just before LF (in june) marriage wasn't something concrete for Seung gi, he wasn't inspired. He was doubtful. And he even said that he had no one with whom to share those kind of things. He clearly said that he was single and that he didn't know what Love was... 

After LF until now, he never talk about his current situation, he avoided it or he only said that he wanted to live these things too, that marriage was great, asked so many questions about relationships, was envying the couples...

He said that after his military, he was the happiest (the past is the past), he learned to enjoy the little things. Only positive behaviour and thoughts. 

He remodeled his appartment, he became more lowkey, less in IG... 

I'm  not saying that it necessarily means he's dating So min, but his vision of marriage and love literraly changed after LF 🤷‍♀️ 

Any conclusion ? 😅😂😂

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

So I confirm that just before LF (in june) marriage wasn't something concrete for Seung gi, he wasn't inspired. He was doubtful. And he even said that he had no one with whom to share those kind of things. He clearly said that he was single and that he didn't know what Love was... 

After LF until now, he never talk about his current situation, he avoided it or he only said that he wanted to live these things too, that marriage was great, asked so many questions about relationships, was envying the couples...

He said that after his military, he was the happiest (the past is the past), he learned to enjoy the little things. Only positive behaviour and thoughts. 

I'm  not saying that it necessarily means he's dating So min, but his vision of marriage and love literraly changed after LF 🤷‍♀️ 

Any conclusion ? 😅😂😂

Well well.... I randomly went through lots of LF video clips on YouTube recently...And now I'm not sure about LF production team's intention showing SGXSM interaction/moments anymore. It seemed that even SBS shipped them. I saw SBS pinned SGSM shipper's comment..😏🤔 Maybe, they really did it on purpose putting all the moments there but just not using them for marketing purpose. 

Now the famous Superman yoga pose.... I saw SM's LF teaser where she trained for kid yoga. Her trainer clearly said that now it's a 'COUPLE YOGA' 🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️ ..... This teaser was released weeks before LF aired. However, I still couldn't figure out when the 4th and the last week of LF shooting actually took place. I'm 100% sure it happened after the teaser was released. As a co-producer, he obviously knew what she had prepared.... which meant he intentionally asked her to do couple yoga with him???? And that 'More than a woman song'....... Could he possibly pick the song by himself? Based on what I saw in LF, he seemed to be full-gear on and had no reservations towards her from the 3rd week onward. Now I even think he couldn't really initiate special bonding with any of the LF kids like the other casts since he totally shifted all his interest/attention towards her. 🙈🙉🙊

Sorry for the lengthy post guys....I'm high on delusion right now...... 🤣🤣🤣 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

@WaterCat

High delusion I can relate 😂

I totally agree, he initiated this yoga pose knowing in advance what they will have to do.  He was so comfortable with her, not like a friend but like "someone you want to discover and more if it's possible" 😂😂

I also think that SBS ship them and also protect them. This clip that they released on march was very suspicious... To be continued... 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

This is the original ig post of the apple farm. I think the owner of the jjigbaggol place and the apple farm are the same. Some LF kids went back for a tour. Hope Seungmin couple (🤞🏻) too. I can already imagine SG proposing to SM with the help of some LF kids on that place. (Delulu mode on 😍.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3WRvsCpJGf/?igshid=1h7ypkx1fjgbw

Edited by Kimi23
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Tasty 1
43 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Bueno, bueno ... Revisé aleatoriamente muchos videoclips de LF en YouTube recientemente ... Y ahora ya no estoy seguro de la intención del equipo de producción de LF de mostrar interacciones / momentos SGXSM. Parecía que incluso SBS los envió. Vi a SBS anclar el comentario del remitente de SGSM ... 😏 🤔 Tal vez, realmente lo hicieron a propósito, poniendo todos los momentos allí, pero sin usarlos con fines de marketing. 

Ahora la famosa pose de yoga de Superman ... Vi el teaser LF de SM donde se entrenaba para el yoga para niños. Su entrenador dijo claramente que ahora es un 'YOGA EN PAREJA' 🧘‍♀️ 🧘‍♂️..... Este teaser fue lanzado semanas antes de que LF saliera al aire. Sin embargo, todavía no podía entender cuándo tuvo lugar la cuarta y última semana de rodaje de LF. Estoy 100% seguro de que sucedió después de que se lanzó el teaser. Como coproductor, obviamente sabía lo que ella había preparado ... lo que significaba que intencionalmente le pidió que hiciera yoga en pareja con él. Y esa 'canción de More than a woman' ... ¿Podría elegir la canción por sí mismo? Según lo que vi en LF, parecía estar a toda máquina y no tenía reservas hacia ella desde la tercera semana en adelante. Ahora incluso creo que realmente no pudo iniciar un vínculo especial con ninguno de los niños de LF como los otros elencos, ya que cambió totalmente todo su interés / atención hacia ella. 🙈 🙉 🙊

Perdón por la publicación tan larga, chicos ... Estoy muy engañado en este momento ... 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Hello, good afternoon girls, I differ a bit about Yoga, I do not think that the producer asked SG and SM to do Yoga, I definitely do not think so.

@Kimi23 omooo... 😱😍😍😍 my heart fluttered only read your delulu if SG proposing SM on apple farm...with the kids. that will be the sweet propose

As a fans, what i can do is just pray for this LF couple, may God lead their heart to find each other.

Iam curious too why SBS released LF clip on march when the VS is over (or SBS want give us a big hint 🙈) as we know SG is SBS golden boy.

I think sbs know SG SM shipper is exist 😅 SBS try tease us ☺️

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, Diva said:

Hello, good afternoon girls, I differ a bit about Yoga, I do not think that the producer asked SG and SM to do Yoga, I definitely do not think so.

No no...that was not what I said. What I actually meant was LSG as a co-producer himself knew exactly what SM had prepared for kid yoga. LF released the teaser of her at yoga studio weeks before LF aired.. My point was that SG did not spontaneously ask SM to do the yoga pose on the spot not knowing what she had prepared. He knew exactly what it was. But he still intentionally initiated a pose with her knowing its a couple yoga while acting as if he had no idea.... 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
38 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@Kimi23 omooo... 😱😍😍😍 my heart fluttered only read your delulu if SG proposing SM on apple farm...with the kids. that will be the sweet propose

Maybe like this but better LoL🤣❤️❤️❤️

spacer.png

SG, if you’re lurking ,  Maybe you could get some ideas in here.! We’ll all be glad to help🤣🤪😜😜

Edited by Kimi23
  • Haha 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Any conclusion ? 😅😂😂

@SGxSMI agree with you he has changed, I still hold onto one of the predictions about him finding the right woman at the age of 32 plus a palmist said he is gonna fall or has fallen in love with somebody who is going to change his life, and he is very true to this person, and help him become the biggest success than he is. According to the palm reader LSG doesn't want people to know about this. This palm reading was uploaded in Feb (see Youtube). Has he met her? Could it be Song Min?? 

I do not want to ruin your delulu but he said in one of the MITH episodes, he thought of getting married as long as he's found the one and in some episodes after LF he said maybe he could just be single just like LSJ because taking care of kids is tough. Well we do not know what his plans will be in the future, he might end up marrying. Let's pray for him to find the one. He still have 6 years before he turns 40. 

Edited by Jed2012
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I agree with everyone who posted their observations. Very much agreed that SG didn't hold reservations towards the end of LF. He just stick with her no matter what, it's like he's really pushing himself in to SM (like it or not---he'll give it a go). Maybe he did fell hard to have no control over his feelings anymore as we all seen in LF, specially in the camping episode where he gave her a very sweet stare while she's feeding Yoo Jin, when the "more than a woman" episode and ep.16 where he literally just stared at her during awarding. Those stares were only be translate as "a person who is in love"

If her staff loves her so much, how can SG not love her even more? Staff fell hard, for sure SG fell deeper that it's so deep he's always on his phone and suffering from cramps because of how small his phone is but just cant do anything, the girlfriend is the boss 🙂

One of the scenes where I saw a big change in SM. How she's being inseperable to SG and how she look at him differently. And how she leaned towards him unnecessarily. 

03812-EDE-45-BC-486-B-B65-B-AE8490-B3-A6

A06-C6452-8-CD3-4854-B34-B-E9-ED407-C033

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 7

He really has fallen in love with her, when they first met in LF SM showed them LSJ, PNR and LSG her child psychology certificate and added she only took 1 month to get the certificate. I think a guy who is not serious about a girl will not take her interest for nothing. Then after a month here comes LSG with his own certificate. Well behind that perhaps they have traded phone numbers and information about how to enroll in the school, from then on they became closer. hahaha. And much closer when they started talking casually with each other and SM calling him OPPA is so sweet. Did you know that OPPA is also an endearment in South Korea, big brothers love to be called OPPA they find it cute and lovely. LSG as we know is older than SM. So he finds SM adorable. Just my own delulu haha

Edited by Jed2012
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, WaterCat said:

No no...that was not what I said. What I actually meant was LSG as a co-producer himself knew exactly what SM had prepared for kid yoga. LF released the teaser of her at yoga studio weeks before LF aired.. My point was that SG did not spontaneously ask SM to do the yoga pose on the spot not knowing what she had prepared. He knew exactly what it was. But he still intentionally initiated a pose with her knowing its a couple yoga while acting as if he had no idea.... 

@WaterCatYes! Same observation, to me it felt like it is SG's opportunity for "skinship" as they call it in Japan and in Korea. And his face indicating something as he ready himself for the Yoga pose. He is lovely. I've never seen him that way in other shows. Ohhh how can SM not fall in love with him? 

• Like 6

I agree on their first meeting, LSG was somewhat smitten by JSM. Judging by the way he asked her twice if that’s her house. Knowing LSG is always confident and sure of himself I ‘ve never seen him that surprised. SG was the one who first suggested getting a license so SM was inspired to get one. I don’t think they communicated that month for she asked on ep 1  if SG also got what she brought (the certificate) coz he just brought the ID license. They seemed   so awkward on the first few episodes esp when they having their meal just the two of them. Then when SG seeing her soft side with the kids (esp Yoojin), then that’s how it started . They spent so much time together .Especially on the last episodes when he can’t help but stare 😍 at her while giving out the kids’ awards. 😍😍😍

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

I agree on their first meeting, LSG was somewhat smitten by JSM. Judging by the way he asked her twice if that’s her house. Knowing LSG is always confident and sure of himself I ‘ve never seen him that surprised. SG was the one who first suggested getting a license so SM was inspired to get one. I don’t think they communicated that month for she asked on ep 1  if SG also got what she brought (the certificate) coz he just brought the ID license. They seemed   so awkward on the first few episodes esp when they having their meal just the two of them. Then when SG seeing her soft side with the kids (esp Yoojin), then that’s how it started . They spent so much time together .Especially on the last episodes when he can’t help but stare 😍 at her while giving out the kids’ awards. 😍😍😍

I agree with you.... even though they might already be attracted to each other (to my eyes, SG was more obvious), they were still a bit guarded during the first weekend. however they did loosen up when SJ and NR were around or when both of them were in charge of the kids. SM really seemed to be in her elements when she was with the kids, and i think SG could see her fun and carefree/true personality here. and don't forget SM's thoughtfulness when she brought the blueberry tree because she knew the kids would like picking and eating the blueberries. correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think anybody else brought anything for the kids in the first weekend.

so, based from the first 2 episodes of LF, SM and SG were more in the 'getting to know you' phase. but of course, things got a bit more interesting between them as we move into episode 3 this weekend (as if we don't know what's going to happen... hehehe...)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
43 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

@Kimi23you are right, I reviewed LF, kkk my thoughts are wrong.

• Like 3