Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@ishipSGxSM Exactly...🤣🤣🤣 The more I watched the more I think SG and Yihan have same style when it comes to approaching girls/getting girls' attention.

I found this one last night....If you guys don't mind...may I jump to the famous yoga scene....Saw this clip and I noticed something that I never paid attention to before...This freaking LF editing really fooled with us. I literally almost screamed.... LSG actually suggested doing yoga AFTER the kids requested playing Hide and Seek....These kids really wanted to play too.Remember that Grace asked again after SG got to do his 'couple yoga'. 🤭🤭Watch the clip...see how JongHeon first ran towards SM...then the moment when SM was running to get yoga mat.... Do you see Yihan, Grace, and JH standing there ready to play Hide and Seek???.... Yihan even started counting hana doo set...You could hear it at the exact same time as SG was asking SM about her kid yoga training.

I was like...man!!! This guy is unbelievable 🤣🤣🤣 the way he weight his priority. I'm not complaining tho.... 💚💜 It was his now or never chance there so I can't blame him.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
25 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

@ishipSGxSM Exactly...🤣🤣🤣 The more I watched the more I think SG and Yihan have same style when it comes to approaching girls/getting girls' attention.

I found this one last night....If you guys don't mind...may I jump to the famous yoga scene....Saw this clip and I noticed something that I never paid attention to before. I literally almost screamed.... LSG actually suggested doing yoga AFTER the kids requested playing Hide and Seek.... See this clip...see how JongHyeon first ran towards SM...then moment when SM was running to get yoga mat.... Do you see Yihan, Grace, and JH standing there ready to play Hide and Seek???.... Yihan even started counting hana doo set...

@WaterCat he even mentioned that he can see how yihan will be when he goes out on a date. he probably said that maybe because he sees himself in yihan hahaha

this is funny because look at the difference where they are suppose to hold on to each other 😏🙈🤭

spacer.png

another thing, SMs nail polish is color mint green. haha! she's actually wearing our seungmin colors. 💚🫐🤍 white shirt, orchid/purple jacket, pickle/mint green nail polish 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
9 hours ago, Kae said:

@ishipSGxSM don’t you think it’s like a well planned event/ series. How they assemble the right ppl/actors for the project. I call it Fate. I am just glad LSJ was there. He is like a close confidante of SG even on personal matters about love and relationship. NR is like a big sister always on the rescue. And lastly, putting SM and SG for the first time in a show about kids. Like a truly match made in heaven. LF even made SG change his perspective of marriage and relationship. Was it a coincidence? Or the show was put in place for a reason. 🤔 🧐 

Hmmmmm. Same thoughts 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes you are right @ishipSGxSM, they cut it when he's about to take out his "controversial" phone 🤗 he really did took his phone out and definitely took a photo of the dog and sent it to his girlfriend (SM 🤪). 

I envy this! They got a lot of bts. I always wonder why LF doesn't have any. Or is it really how it works if it's VS? No bts since it's a freestyle show? 

I can totally see the "brotherly vibes" of SG to his costar (which I still dont know her name, til now) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM3wGJBJJFE/?igshid=1m5pizh2sex8d

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM3q9BypEdb/?igshid=qre5zqxkv8ic

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

aww SG really loves dogs. this released clip was cut when SG was about to pull something from his pocket. in my delulu mind, he gets his phone then take a snap of the cute dog then he sends it to SM since she also loves dogs. haha

spacer.png

Oooww green iron pole behind make me remember this place, this is place for a candid photo which is taken by fans while SG use his phone 😌 

Spoiler

I can totally see the "brotherly vibes" of SG to his costar (which I still dont know her name, til now) 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMagree with you. We can see SG eyes for this girl is 100% co star only.

With SM 100% fall in love eye 😍😂

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Sí, tiene usted razón @ishipSGxSM, lo cortaron cuando estaba a punto de sacar su teléfono "controvertido" 🤗 realmente sacó su teléfono y definitivamente tomó una foto del perro y se la envió a su novia (SM 🤪 ). 

¡Envidio esto! Tienen muchos bts. Siempre me pregunto por qué LF no tiene ninguno. ¿O es realmente cómo funciona si es VS? ¿No bts ya que es un espectáculo de estilo libre? 

Puedo ver totalmente las "vibraciones fraternales" de SG a su coprotagonista (que todavía no sé su nombre, hasta ahora) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM3q9BypEdb/?igshid=qre5zqxkv8ic

Good morning girls, from Mexico to the world, I don't know the name of the young woman either and I don't see much interaction or chemistry with her in her drama. Oh, I think so by myself ???   

I'm a bit sad SoMin hasn't uploaded anything from his YT channel 😢 or SG 😢

• Like 4

Although most of us had rewatch LF over and over, I still want to join rewatching episodes again (and will try not to miss) although I’m really busy.

EP. 3 shows SM sensitivity to the needs of the kids which is of course out of her natural motherly instinct with the help of her child psychology cert. that was of real good use. When grace had trouble peeing, SM immediately understood.

Spoiler

spacer.png

This made me admire SM more and I believe, SG admired SM for this as well. This is a great addition to reasons why SG will love SM. 

SM getting child cert. same with Seung gi is the first aspect they have in common and probably this is among the first topic they talk about while getting to know each other. Whenever they have time, they probably talk about what they have learned from child psychology short course and applied in children so far. 

Yihan orbiting around Brooke is certainly what happened to SG and SM as well. Like kids, they are not aware, this is what they are doing 😅

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

A Drone shot like this, SG and SM talking to each other, forming a great team, and a little away from kids, makes me think of the many times they were probably like this but was not shown to us.

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
2 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Although most of us had rewatch LF over and over, I still want to join rewatching episodes again (and will try not to miss) although I’m really busy.

just go for it and join even if not on time. we will still appreciate your insights here. 😊

3 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

A Drone shot like this, SG and SM talking to each other, forming a great team, and a little away from kids, makes me think of the many times they were probably like this but was not shown to us.

most probably they have looooots of seungmin shots that they edited since they want to focus on the kids rather than their brewing love story. hahaha! how we all wish to see the unedited version of LF. haha

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I was watching L.F.'s radio interview again. and at minute 33: 14; 15 I saw how SeungGi reaches his eyebrows at who was flirting ?? please see why me unfortunately I have not been able to upload videos. 

Edited by Diva
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
39 minutes ago, Diva said:

I was watching L.F's radio interview again and right after SM's photo was taken and he asked to be shown it later at about 33:14, 15 I saw how SeungGi was raising his  eyebrows and looking up I faced. I do not have the images why I have not been able to upload them. I hope and see it and I commented thank you girls for your attention ... !!! 

@Diva....I have been watching the radio interview a lot too recently despite my very limited Korean language skill.... I never regretted not paying attention to my Korean language class when I did my exchange year in S.Korea until now....🤣🤣🤣 I know exactly what moment you are talking about..SG being a nosy boyfriend😁😁

https://ibb.co/H26ctgJ

Another SG's suspicious moment was how he 'excusingly' moved 'very' close to SM when SBS staff taking photo of SJ.....and he did not move back to his original spot after the staff finished taking photo....😏😏🤭🤭 Minute 32 onwards. @ishipSGxSM Here's the link:

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Diva @WaterCat can you please post the link again? i want to watch too. thanks! 😊

i've been watching-scrolling guestings of SG. here in baek jong-won's alley restaurant (broadcast aug. 2020), SG is wearing the white & pickle green combo. then the female host coincidentally is wearing an orchid purple dress. haha! fate. 🤍🫐💚 sad thing there's no english subs so i can't understand what he's saying & if there are any crumbs i can pick on. 😄

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 2

Rewatching Ep.4

eversince the beginning they really have their own world, they are on their own bubble. Really has a magnet that's pulling them together always. And its so weird that on LF's early episodes like this one, they dont cut out their interactions much, maybe they (crew and PD Nim) doesn't have a clue yet that something's brewing with the two. But compared on the lTter episodes, they edited it out and their interactions was just a second glimpse only. 

Another thing, a big difference---how they looked physically on the early episodes. They were just wearing very loose and wrinkled clothes and untidy hair, they dont care much of how they look. But fast forward to mid-episodes, both of them were so blooming, well dressed and with a different aura, and wearing not over the top but nice and neat clothes---specially SM. 

A very big difference when they were just plain "colleague" and the "I have a special someone here" 

FFA6-F1-A8-C404-418-C-AE9-F-1-F312-C5265

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
8 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@Diva @WaterCat can you please post the link again? i want to watch too. thanks! 😊

i've been watching-scrolling guestings of SG. here in baek jong-won's alley restaurant (broadcast aug. 2020), SG is wearing the white & pickle green combo. then the female host coincidentally is wearing an orchid purple dress. haha! fate. 🤍🫐💚 sad thing there's no english subs so i can't understand what he's saying & if there are any crumbs i can pick on. 😄

spacer.png

sorry but I have not been able to publish the images, Gif, videos, I hope some beautiful girl can upload it 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

@Diva....I have been watching the radio interview a lot too recently despite my very limited Korean language skill.... I never regretted not paying attention to my Korean language class when I did my exchange year in S.Korea until now....🤣🤣🤣 I know exactly what moment you are talking about..SG being a nosy boyfriend😁😁 Another SG's suspicious moment was how he 'excusingly' moved 'very' close to SM when SBS staff taking photo of SJ.....and he did not move back to his original spot after the staff finished taking photo....😏😏🤭🤭 

Yes @WaterCat, everytime I need validation on my 'assumptions' about them, I always go back to the radio interview. Because for me that's where we will really see the real score between them. You can never go wrong analyzing and concluding what's between them with those hundreds of crumbs in just that interaction alone. SG gave so much away in that radio show. How he never left SM's side, literally glued to her and he won't stay still! Body and eyes won't just sit properly 😃 and LSJ just silently watching their weird behavior haha! I love how you worded SG as the nosy 'boyfriend' because he was really labeling himself in that radio show. He's the "boyfriend" ladies and gentlemen. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Looked at it hurriedly and smiled 😬 

crumbs are really unlimited when it comes to these two. 

As mentioned by @WaterCat and thankful to @Diva for bringing it up again, Someone here mentioned pages before that SG and SM were somehow communicating and looking at each other in the monitor in front of them... I guess she's right, they were.

Pic 1 - I noticed when SG poses for a picture taken by the staff, SM leaned sideways so they can get a good shot of SG and noticed her looking at the monitor in front of them. She's watching SG pose from the monitor, like checking out her boyfriend "peace" sign pose 

Pic 2 - was what @WaterCat pointed out in her comment, yup... smooth move SG. Moved closer to her, initiated a small talk (which they again looked very comfortable with each other and how naturally SG approached her) and never left her side. 

Pic 3 - I noticed it's SG's turn to look at his girlfriend in the monitor. SM checked the photos taken by the staff and SG looked in the monitor. 

These two was really trying to be discreet to the point of ignoring each other but their body language and their eyes just won't cooperate haha! 

Im so happy that we were given an hour of radio interview, we dont get lots of bts of LF but we were gifted this instead---in their most natural state. 

96679187-09-A7-4-C77-B318-B984-CB750761.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 4
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yes @WaterCat, everytime I need validation on my 'assumptions' about them, I always go back to the radio interview. Because for me that's where we will really see the real score between them. You can never go wrong analyzing and concluding what's between them with those hundreds of crumbs in just that interaction alone. SG gave so much away in that radio show. How he never left SM's side, literally glued to her and he won't stay still! Body and eyes won't just sit properly 😃 and LSJ just silently watching their weird behavior haha! I love how you worded SG as the nosy 'boyfriend' because he was really labeling himself in that radio show. He's the "boyfriend" ladies and gentlemen. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I know right.... The first time I watched this interview...I was like 'what was wrong with this guy's spinal cord'?..He just CANNOT sit still and straight. I could not get enough of the way he smiled when either SM talked or when someone talked about/praised SM.....and he always stepped in and joined complimenting her. Actually after my recent LF rewatch, I actually noticed that SG has appointed himself as SM's spokesperson....😂😂😂 Like he had to make sure that he must be the first one to tell her of everything that happened at LF.... I loved how he always explained things to her too....it was very cute. As you can tell SM must have been growing up as one of those prep rich kids herself....She simply didn't know lots of practical skills.... stuff like cooking or simple handy household stuffs... I loved that part about these two too how he always taught and explained things to her.... The camping scene when they made popcorns...You could actually hear their on-going conversation SG explaining how the kernels would pop to her.... Too adorable these two.

I also loved how he lost his cool when he with her.....One of my favorite moment was when the chicken got out while they were treasure hunting.... The way SM chasing chicken was really cute and funny.....and when she screamed for his help..'Oppa Oppa'.... He lost it too...He got really excited and lost his cool there....The way they ran together chasing after chicken was adorably hilarious...🤭🤭🤭

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 4

And in 33:31-33:40(radio show) the way SG leaned backwards in his chair and moved closer to SG (back) and slightly turned away while talking to her and SM nodded without looking at each other. SG even murmured something to SM, I think they were talking to each other different from the others. He murmured something while he's turned sideways and SM was listening to him and looking at him in the monitor. SM even pretended to scratch her lips while she said something back to him and he nodded too. I love how SG's aura in this timestamp, he really look like SM's boyfriend with authority to her. 

9-DC34-E95-8-D6-B-45-E7-A803-DE8-E30-CE1

https://i.postimg.cc/CKRqW2qW/8-E385-DD0-58-CA-4-C7-E-ACF5-26-D80304819-D.jpg

I think SG knew SM loosen up already and started to relaxed that's why he relaxed too, and starts to have their own little world. The two just having their own flirting conversation. 

9-EFD1-D84-B341-44-C7-8-C8-D-836-DD82-DD

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3