Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

i decided to translate SMs Q&A last year (this is around june as google said what 41weeks ago is haha)

one of the q&a that tickled my curiousity is this...

SM is into jjambong during those days.

spacer.png

then i remembered recently watching SGs radio promo guesting on naver last november. he said that he doesn't eat much ramen but recently, he does. 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

and this is his answer... 😏😆

spacer.png

(credits to leeseunggi.canada thanks so much☺)

another q&a that got my delulu working haha...

SM & her family might be growing blueberries at that time.

spacer.png

then MITH ep146 aired last november and guess whose parents are growing blueberry trees? 😏😆

spacer.png

so maybe in between july-october they really bonded. they probably ate ramyeon while taking a break from blueberry planting. 🤪😂💚🫐🤍

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Clapping Hands 7
  • Party! 1

Bravo 👏 on this gem that you found @ishipSGxSM so it really did connect to them, everything. It's them who's being the baits. Well, "the fish is usually caught in the mouth" right? 😬 and he look so fresh and handsome in that radio show. He's not into ramyeon, but now he is? Because SM like it 🤔 so he learned to like it too. And the moment I heard him said that blueberry thing in MITH, got be all curious immediately. And I am pretty sure he meant SM when he said his parents are growing a tree. So he's considering her parents, his parents?? Feelings are getting deeper. 

Found this in ig, i love this ig owner's eagle eye. SM might really be throwing us hints that they are a couple even before. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNAm3dHJLlM/?igshid=781jiddvuudu

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4
  • Shocked 1
44 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@ishipSGxSM waaaa this jjambong thing 😆😆😆 and of course blueberries 😌

right, @SGxSM?! 😄 the timing when i watched SGs radio guesting then i got nothing to do so i decided to read all SMs q&a, boom! 🤣 those blueberries too. we have discussed that MITH episode a lot of times here before but we got a confirmation that SM also planted last year. 🤣 love it! 🥳

p.s. isn't that the show that SM followed then unfollowed on ig? 

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 2

Its funny that the two just dont know how to hide it. They were just being caught easily haha! The noodles thing and the blueberry tree... it isn't coincidence that SM said her ramyeon favorite that day and bam! SG commented that he's not into it but recently he like jjambb. And its so cute that SM played the game they played in LF in her q&a. So she's thinking definitely of SG that time. 

• Like 8
Spoiler

this is what i love on our blueberry couple group. we don't fight with others or each other. we just agree to disagree on some points but it's resolved right away. we also help each other whenever there are those who burst our bubbles. we always work as one.

@ishipSGxSM really love this one 🥰 yeah iam sure our shipper member really have mature thinking, calm, of course this is a reflect from our blueberry couple who always have same attitude.

My friend also said to me girl, in fact there is so much SG-SM shipper out there even they do not join this forum. Just like @Kimi23 post in this forum about this post on twitter, it prove that so many SG SM shipper out there, and it can be there is more in South Korea, but we can't see it (at least for now 😌) i think it not easy get 2k likes just in 2 hour if this ship don't have much shipper out there

Spoiler

This gets almost 2k likes in an hour 😱 SBS pls pair them up🙏🏻❤️

Spoiler

Thank goodness! SG said he is a REALISTIC person and that for me, puts an END to any chance about him still attached to the past. Well, there are people/fans who find it hard to just move on and believe in 2nd, 3rd chances. Yes, it happens but it DOESN’t ALWAYS happen. There are also people who knows when to ACCEPT that a relationship no longer works that’s why both of them decided to end it and MOVE ON. SG already said, he is a REALISTIC person, it’s on YT watched by over a million of viewers. You don’t say that if you are actually in a relationship to someone again which fits exactly to the song about a man longing for someone because he wasn’t able to move on.

@Seung-Min agree with you. SG statement that he is a realistic person really break the theory of SG and his ex shipper.

And ofcourse, if SG can't move on with his old relationship, there never will be all those SG glance when in LF and sweet & calm SG voice when SG talk to SM 🥳🥳 

To all Blueberry shipper member in this forum & for all blueberry couple shipper out there, lets just focus on our observation & all crumbs we get from this couple. Don't get sad / feeling down just because another ship post. Just lets believe what we see, what we feel until it prove it false someday 😏 

Because another ship are doing same thing too, they really believe about what (only) they think even there is no much prove or crumbs they get 

WHY WE MUST SAD OR FEELING DOWN IF WE HAVE LOTS HINT AND CRUMB MORE THAN THEY HAVE 🥰

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
10 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

I have mentioned this before and I will share this again. The moment SG told LMH during their yt collab. that he cannot relate much about Your Hands, your lips, your eyes because the song is just too lyrical and beautiful, and he further said, “Maybe at the start, I’m like that but to be in a relationship, you have to be realistic.” 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

And here’s the english translation of the lyrics Your Eyes, hands and lips :

A dream you can't reach
Far away
You know, when I meet you again
As always
You can't change the dream
Maybe never come back
You know, when we meet again
As always
Your eyes, your hands, your lips
Everything is still clear to me
The many days I loved you
Will it be coming again
I wait for the season that did not arrive
Will it be coming again
I wait
The season that has not arrived now
Don't go any further
Dream, please come to me
Don't forget, I still remеmber you
Like I first met you
Your еyes, your hands, your lips
Will it be coming again
I wait
The season that did not arrive
The memories of our scattered love
Blooming and falling past spring
The petals you don't know
Like a dream of one day I couldn't say
I missed you
I missed you
Will it be coming again
I wait
You in the season that didn't arrive

If we understand about the lyrics, it’s a song related to a man who can’t move on. Thank goodness! SG said he is a REALISTIC person and that for me, puts an END to any chance about him still attached to the past. Well, there are people/fans who find it hard to just move on and believe in 2nd, 3rd chances. Yes, it happens but it DOESN’t ALWAYS happen. There are also people who knows when to ACCEPT that a relationship no longer works that’s why both of them decided to end it and MOVE ON. SG already said, he is a REALISTIC person, it’s on YT watched by over a million of viewers. You don’t say that if you are actually in a relationship to someone again which fits exactly to the song about a man longing for someone because he wasn’t able to move on.

By the way, maybe @Poisonous Ivy forgot to clarify this but she was asked here before if her YT comment on Somin’s vlog was edited prior to Somin’s liking her comment. I messaged Ivy directly because I wanted to confirm if Somin really read her comment about SG and her. 

Maybe @Poisonous Ivy can share her YT comment here that was liked by Somin but it was about SM looking good in pink and she said, she hopes to have SG and SM project together, if I remember it right. I’m just sure, she mentioned SG in her comment and SM liked the comment. Meaning, she knew about the SeungMin shippers and probably agrees with the idea of working together again. 

The comment was edited by Ivy so we asked if SM really read her comment related to SeungMin project before the editing and she swears that she only edit the typographical error but never the part where she mentioned about SG. This confirms that just like Son Ye Jin 😂, Somin reads and likes fans comments whenever she has time. She liked our co-members comment, so SM does Like the Idea of her and SG together! :couplecuddle:

By the way, Ivy might be shy to share in this forum but since I’m very happy for her, Somin liked again her most recent comment to Somin’s Vlog.

spacer.png

Congratulations @Poisonous Ivy. Let’s continue to make noise for our Blueberry Couple because we know Somin hears us and I believe, SG too!

Therefore, #SeungMinDating I forgot about @Warm Pawsexact tagline but I think it is something like this, #SeungMinisRealuntilprovenfalse 😂 

@Seung-Min..OMG..thank you so much for clarifying and posting on my behalf.😊😊😊🤗🤗

@Myshipperheart_SGSM..and everyone thank you..just like everyone here I pray for them morning and night,hehheh..I have this feelings that SeungMin is really existing for real..

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 3
Spoiler

just like everyone here I pray for them morning and night,hehheh..I have this feelings that SeungMin is really existing for real..

@Poisonous Ivy me too dear, don't know why i always feeling something about this couple. Its like dejavu  for me because i've felt this before when BINJIN couple & SONGSONG couple relationship has not being revealed by dispatch.

And when their relationship was revealed, iam just like "WHAT!! Do i have 6th sense God?? 😆😆 It happen twice!!" 

I wish my third feelings about seungmin is also true ( okay now i suddenly remember about chinese fortune teller which is say SG meet his true love on 32, and another fortune teller said SG have plan to get married 😆)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

To those new here or have not come a crossed my previous post about @Poisonous Ivy comment that was given a heart by Somin, here’s her comment.

spacer.png

@Poisonous Ivy Thank you for sending me this ss and for clarifying that you only edited the typo errors but never the part where you said you are praying and hoping for LF 2 or have a drama with SG and especially that comment where you said, SG & SM look good together 😍 The fact that SM liked it screams SEUNGMIN and this ship is definitely SAILING 👏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 3
Spoiler

To those new here or have not come a crossed my previous post about @Poisonous Ivy comment that was given a heart by Somin, here’s her comment.

spacer.png

@Poisonous Ivy Thank you for sending me this ss and for clarifying that you only edited the typo errors but never the part where you said you are praying and hoping for LF 2 or have a drama with SG and especially that comment where you said, SG & SM look good together 😍 The fact that SM liked it screams SEUNGMIN and this ship is definitely SAILING 👏

Oh no.... my delulu going hyperactiv 🥳🥳🥳 (but i think its not a delulu, its real!! SM liked it !!!) 😂😂

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Mhay24 said:

Have you seen this guys. Im curious why they choose a short hair girl for his mv. Did he suggest it. Its feels like its SM. 😄

Just info.. someone mentioned before.. Park Gyu Young - the actress in Seung Gi’s MV, is a good friend of Go Minsi. Go Minsi seems quite close to Somin. Somin liked their picture together.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKiIJmwFCQG/?igshid=19qbyv3x4qaiq

spacer.png

Found a YT vlog of Somin. It’s from the make up team from Somin photoshoots for Make:prem and Wifidosirak.. she’s pretty as always..

https://youtu.be/z8VvwhCI_ck

Love this IG account as well.. anyone from this forum owns this IG account? ☺️😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBwex2Ja9E/?igshid=18m71we6tff36

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
11 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Bravo 👏 on this gem that you found @ishipSGxSM so it really did connect to them, everything. It's them who's being the baits. Well, "the fish is usually caught in the mouth" right? 😬 and he look so fresh and handsome in that radio show. He's not into ramyeon, but now he is? Because SM like it 🤔 so he learned to like it too. And the moment I heard him said that blueberry thing in MITH, got be all curious immediately. And I am pretty sure he meant SM when he said his parents are growing a tree. So he's considering her parents, his parents?? Feelings are getting deeper. 

Found this in ig, i love this ig owner's eagle eye. SM might really be throwing us hints that they are a couple even before. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNAm3dHJLlM/?igshid=781jiddvuudu

They all had a very smiling face, when SG was speaking, PNR turns to look at SM almost telling him that he is dedicating it to you, I can't with SJ's smile and the face that SG makes when dedicating the song, as chiviado (shame or semi-ashamed). I love this radio interview ... !! 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Btw, anyone have any thoughts about Seung Gi’s MV? From the making video, we know they had a quick kiss scene. But, in the final MV, this scene is not included. Wondering why? It’s kinda sweet gesture of him, if he decided not to include, with consideration of his real relationship (with Somin, we believe). 😍😍 Since he might have more final say of what to include in the MV compare to a drama or movie...

https://youtu.be/NSECXHei6kU

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
Spoiler

Btw, anyone have any thoughts about Seung Gi’s MV? From the making video, we know they had a quick kiss scene. But, in the final MV, this scene is not included. Wondering why? It’s kinda sweet gesture of him, if he decided not to include, with consideration of his real relationship (with Somin, we believe). 😍😍 Since he might have more final say of what to include in the MV compare to a drama or movie...

https://youtu.be/NSECXHei6kU

spacer.png

@LFCoupleyour explain about this scene but finally not shown on his MV, it make me remember so ji sub last drama which is also no kiss scene even just quick kiss. Not long after the drama end, So ji sub relationship revealed, even he married his girlfriend.

some actor & actress (not all) do this when they have serious relationship and have plan married. Maybe its happen too with our couple 😂

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
56 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Just info.. someone mentioned before.. Park Gyu Young - the actress in Seung Gi’s MV, is a good friend of Go Minsi. Go Minsi seems quite close to Somin. Somin liked their picture together.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKiIJmwFCQG/?igshid=19qbyv3x4qaiq

spacer.png

Found a YT vlog of Somin. It’s from the make up team from Somin photoshoots for Make:prem and Wifidosirak.. she’s pretty as always..

https://youtu.be/z8VvwhCI_ck

Love this IG account as well.. anyone from this forum owns this IG account? ☺️😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBwex2Ja9E/?igshid=18m71we6tff36

SM and Go minsi met each other from their series the smile has left your eyes. And the actress in SG MV was in the series with Minsi in Sweet Home. I Love the connection. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

@ishipSGxSM hahaha.. Don’t mean to burst your bubble. But, on that day, a lot of celebrities went to Teamlab exhibition, including the ex. I guess they invited celebrities to promote.

From Somin’s outfit, I think she had shooting “Book U Love” as well, maybe before or after visiting teamlab. 

And the Seung Gi IG post “Autumn is here” was from MITH shooting episode 140 (Im Chang Jung). He wore the same outfit.

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

@LFCouple  yeah this actress is close to Go min si who is close to So min. And same for the actor Ok taec yon who is close to Seung gi. They have some real friends in common, not just related to the industry. I agree that Seung gi chose to not put this "kiss scene" on his video clip, this wasn't a real kiss but he's respectful to his gf 😊 Thank you also for sharing the make up artist video. I love anything which is related to So min. 

I found this, our gut was true, that she kept using the two phones, certainly the time for her to be used to her new phone. Or maybe one for her love, friends and family and the other for business haha

IMG-20210330-085908.jpg

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 5
  • Shocked 1
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

@ishipSGxSM hahaha.. Don’t mean to burst your bubble. But, on that day, a lot of celebrities went to Teamlab exhibition, including the ex. I guess they invited celebrities to promote.

From Somin’s outfit, I think she had shooting “Book U Love” as well, maybe before or after visiting teamlab. 

And the Seung Gi IG post “Autumn is here” was from MITH shooting episode 140 (Im Chang Jung). He wore the same outfit.

ooops! my bad! hahaha! ✌✌✌

it's okay @LFCouple of course my delulu mind is always working whenever i see new pictures and i want all of them connected to seungmin. 🤪😆 and thanks so much for clarifying it also at least we know what is true and not. 

sorry guys for the wrong delulu. deleted my post already. 🙈✌ okay on to the next crumbs... 🕵‍♀️🔎😆

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1