Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

6 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Yoon Ji I saw several posts, like this one too but yeah let's wait the official news

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNG7TnzJkvD/?igshid=gss01jp8mnif

Now I am confused 😂but why there's no news from soompi yet ?

1 minute ago, Yoon Ji said:

If this news is true then JSM must be preparing for her wedding with SG . Then this news is good for us( seungmin shippers)😂😂😂😂

Btw her recent pictures are hints for us .These days she always wears SG' s color. She is so into pickle green color that she almost forgot that there are many more colors except pickle green and white🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💚

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 9
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Yoon Ji said:

Clearly trying to make us think she's not SM by pretending not to know.

1 hour ago, Yoon Ji said:

If this news is true then JSM must be preparing for her wedding with SG . Then this news is good for us( seungmin shippers)😂😂😂😂

Btw her recent pictures are hints for us

Then tells us big hints. 

Thanks SM-ssi. 💜💚🫐

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 10
Spoiler

So... are they exchanging each other's colors? is that their new term for "couple things" so they wont be that obvious? 🤔🤔 is this just a delulu

@Myshipperheart_SGSMi like this one. It can be a new term for couple things. This is a bit hard to guess except for the shipper of them both   🥰 i think it looked sweet too. Still able to convey affection on tv while maintaining their privacy. 

Spoiler

The suspiscious thing is that Yeolmoo's mother didn't like any comment in the previous vlogs, not even SoMin comments ahaha, but since she liked @Poisonous Ivy comment she started to like everything ahahah 

@LSGandJSM omoo, It's very suspicious and fun in one time. I wish this is a big hint for us. @Poisonous Ivy congratulation for you dear, your comment liked by yeolmoo mother about SG. iam sure they exactly know what you mean on the comment. SG has been yeolmoo lovely samchon 🥳 please keep being the janghaven  spokeperson for SM and her family 🥰

Spoiler

really want to see them together in a drama or in a travel show first before the BIG announcement because it will be impossible to see them acting together in a show if their relationship especially if marriage is revealed.

@Seungmin fans we still can hope someday they can have role in romantic comedy drama before the big announcement like Binjin couple🥳😊 and for the travel show together even after getting married, i think it still can happen too. Just like ahn jae hyun & go hye sun, they have some VS called newly weds diary, or like hyori break & breakfast, she do it with her husband and another actor or actress as a guest (ofcourse if this really happen, the traveling VS have special concept for them)

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Warm Paws and me, I'm still suspicious of this @Yoon Ji... She's definitely SM 😁😁😁

9 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

Finally, my signal cooperates and now I can share with you the good news from @Poisonous Ivy since I am her appointed spoke person here hahahah 

I was giggling and I could feel my heart jumping as she shared this to me this morning.

spacer.png

Yeolmoo’s mom loves her comment and the best part of the comment is, “I’m curious is samchon Seunggi still see Yuan and what he can say how big YeolMoo now.”

I believe SM’s family can understand english well just like Somin and if a write up (can no longer recall the blog) is right about Somin’s brother studied abroad then her brother and possibly the wife understands english well. The liking spree even if Seung gi’s name is mentioned truly spells, #SeungMinisdatinguntilprovenfalse

SM’s aura and her pic with her team/staff that shows how she enjoys their company is like a prelude to a congratulatory posts about her marriage 😍 Although honestly, I really want to see them together in a drama or in a travel show first before the BIG announcement because it will be impossible to see them acting together in a show if their relationship especially if marriage is revealed. BTW,  I won’t apologize my delulu because I know you won’t mind 😉

Let me emphasize that although we are having fun with our delulus, an intruder/anti cannot attack us by pointing it out to us because we are outright admitting our creative minds yet we don’t only have crumbs. We have timelines, comparisons, and yes, our members get heart reaction from Somin herself and now, even her family members. 

Don't worry if an anti attacks us she's not anti she's AUNTY😂😂😂

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So... are they exchanging each other's colors? is that their new term for "couple things" so they wont be that obvious? 🤔🤔 is this just a delulu

@Myshipperheart_SGSMi like this one. It can be a new term for couple things. This is a bit hard to guess except for the shipper of them both   🥰 i think it looked sweet too. Still able to convey affection on tv while maintaining their privacy. 

Reveal hidden contents

The suspiscious thing is that Yeolmoo's mother didn't like any comment in the previous vlogs, not even SoMin comments ahaha, but since she liked @Poisonous Ivy comment she started to like everything ahahah 

@LSGandJSM omoo, It's very suspicious and fun in one time. I wish this is a big hint for us. @Poisonous Ivy congratulation for you dear, your comment liked by yeolmoo mother about SG. iam sure they exactly know what you mean on the comment. SG has been yeolmoo lovely samchon 🥳 please keep being the janghaven  spokeperson for SM and her family 🥰

Reveal hidden contents

really want to see them together in a drama or in a travel show first before the BIG announcement because it will be impossible to see them acting together in a show if their relationship especially if marriage is revealed.

@Seungmin fans we still can hope someday they can have role in romantic comedy drama before the big announcement like Binjin couple🥳😊 and for the travel show together even after getting married, i think it still can happen too. Just like ahn jae hyun & go hye sun, they have some VS called newly weds diary, or like hyori break & breakfast, she do it with her husband and another actor or actress as a guest (ofcourse if this really happen, the traveling VS have special concept for them)

I think its really a new couple things. (Not related to seungmin couple) but I'm a big shipper of sungjoy redvelvet joy and yook sungjae. Before sungjae went to military service this two change color too. Joy like blue most of her insta post she's wearing blue and admit that she's into to blue lately. Then sungjae into to color green with us represent joy. That's why all of their shipper believes that they really dating Because of solid proof. 

And now I believe of SEUNGMIN too. I think this is their way of showing to their supporters that their together. Like what heechul said that idol and celebrities proof that they are dating through their clothes and couple things.

I will stand my beliefs that SEUNGMIN is real.

Ps. Sorry for the long post.😁

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Party! 3

Girls, I was browsing through Twitter to find news about SM new drama and I saw many news regarding that new actress, I like her acting in Extraordinary You, but I like SM more. What's going on? Why is there no news from soompi yet? @Yoon Ji tell us what's going on 🤣🤣🤣

P. S. I'm really going crazy here, don't mind me @Yoon Ji🥰🥰🥰 but if you're really SM kindly consider taking that role😅😅😅

@Mhay24 I love long reading long post... Kindly make more than 200 words😘😘😘

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
4 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

since we cannot clearly see if they swap their sim slot (which some of you mentioned here is a couple trend in korea) they just swap their colors for us to have a better view. 🤣 the better the view, the best delulus. 🤣

8 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Omo! Pic of this sunday's MITH episode 🤗😱 he look so young in his new haircut. And that's purple sweats right? Or im just color blind...? 

241-CACF2-9294-42-B8-89-EB-F48-E0-A4-B8-

@Myshipperheart_SGSMyes! when i saw that, SG looks so good & hot with his new haircut. i think it's more of blue. but let's see when the episode comes out. hope it's really purple haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

Does anyone can activate their eagle eyes if we can connect this fav bracelet of SG to anyone---in particular to her? 

Twitter post said he often wear this particular bracelet and i've seen it when he's in suit episode of MITH. Or this is just those lucky bracelet that gives anyone who wears it fortune, happiness and luck? 

Of this

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
12 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Does anyone can activate their eagle eyes if we can connect this fav bracelet of SG to anyone---in particular to her? 

Twitter post said he often wear this particular bracelet and i've seen it when he's in suit episode of MITH. Or this is just those lucky bracelet that gives anyone who wears it fortune, happiness and luck? 

Of this

i also saw him wearing that during his shoot with minho. actually when i saw that he kinda wears it a lot, i looked for something same with SM but to no avail. hehe. hopefully we can find one

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Yeah, its a favorite bracelet. Would anyone here check the other shippers of the X or anyone we can connect the bracelet with? SM never wear this kind of bracelet, bulky beads one. I hope someone here can do the investigative mode 🤪 it just caught my attention because this is the 2nd or 3rd time reading something about this bracelet, 

• Like 5
Spoiler

Yeah, its a favorite bracelet. Would anyone here check the other shippers of the X or anyone we can connect the bracelet with? SM never wear this kind of bracelet, bulky beads one. I hope someone here can do the investigative mode 🤪 it just caught my attention because this is the 2nd or 3rd time reading something about this bracelet, 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMi try to peek other shipper (with his ex and his vagabond co star) No one has discussed this bracelet yet or uploaded a photo of the same bracelet. 

What i get after doing a peek is I hope that the relationship between SG and SM will be revealed as soon as possible 🤦‍♀️ 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yeah, I saw him wearing this bracelet on multiple occasions now: Minho ep. 3, MITH ep.162 and upcoming MITH. He seems quite fond of it. 😍😍

50475-B10-2-DB1-419-C-9071-93-DCF3-E8339

It could be a good luck charm bracelet... or it could be a gift from someone special; and it could be our dear Somin.. The first appearance of this bracelet (that I know of) is October 14, 2020. Quite close with our wild guess that October is special month for them, right? 😂😂😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGU66Qvpk2C/?igshid=192p08h0x2o59

spacer.png

In my delulu, the bracelet reminds him of someone special (Somin) 😂😂 Both MITH episodes seem like episodes that he has to spend a night out of town.. maybe he wore it, since he’ll miss her..

I only follow couple of celebrities on my IG, and I noticed that they updated their IG almost the same time on Sept 30, 2020. They posted Chuseok greetings, which I think kinda special for them too, as they celebrated together previously in Little Forest. 😍😍 

spacer.png

So, for me #SeungMinisdatinguntilprovenfalse... 😂😂

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

I hope the others will pitch in their analyzation on this, it could just be a simple lucky bracelet thingy but just curious since even Airens are noticing he wore it often these days. I think that the most constant accessories he wears. That's also what I've been doing nowadays, going back and forth in their IG's to make a comparison. There's really a number of fishy posts from them back then, and its been weird that he dont post anything lately. He was once very active in IG, but now---none. After that March 3 post about Mouse. Then there's none. His agency is the one posting coffee/food truck on his behalf these days. I wonder... he's always have his phone with him, but no IG posts? 🙏 SG post something that has a crumbs on it. 

But well, my hunch is still up a notch so its still #seungmindatinguntilprovenfalse

• Like 4

Is this the same as what Jasper Liu is wearing? I guess it's a goodluck charm, maybe a gift from Jasper as a friendship band from Twogether. Jasper Liu is quite supportive of SG's shows, even posting it on his ig story so they really have a good relationship even after Twogether.

If it's from Jasper, we're ok right hahaha, as long as it's not from some other girls. But a lot better if it's from SM ☺spacer.png

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 5

@LuckyGirl right, it could be from Jasper when they worked in twogether. So, case closed 🤲👌 no further analyzation needed---it's from Jasper, a good luck bracelet. We are safe 🥳. Yes, the only accessories that we accept here is if it's from SM or from SG to SM. Other than those mentioned, not welcome and not needed hahaha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Sorry for bringing this up again here, we had a discussion already about this few pages back but I just can't stop posting it here again every time I came across this episode. (Sorry if I jumped up and went ahead rewatching). Maybe since we have more eagle eyes in the forum, maybe the newbies here can add more on our previous analyzation? 

The controversial and most talked about "checkered long sleeves" from SM shoulder bag. Was it hers (partnered from her top) or was it SG's? 🤔 

0-FA62-EC3-9738-4895-BF74-8-C81-F74438-E

• Like 1

🤗👏 another wonderful and hearty FMV @Poisonous Ivy, haven't listen to that song for a long time and it matched with how they really went through. 

I haven't seen this footage before, this is the first time that I saw this. 

CF70329-D-2-F09-476-D-A23-F-A2893-B93-D2

And this is also the first time that I noticed, timestamp 1:30-1:33, it's so cute the way SM arched her eyebrow when she suggested to SG that they should invite the kids for their alumni gathering. The way her eyebrows speak for herself and obliged SG to agree with her suggestion is so cute that is like saying "I'm the boss, you follow me 🤣" (someone special rights) and SG actually agreed instantly there, right? He objected when Na Rae suggested it, but with his "close friend" Y.E.S! 

3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

okay. my eyes want to believe that the checkered longsleeves belong to SG 😆

spacer.png

is it the same guys? 🤷‍♀️😄 @Myshipperheart_SGSM

@ishipSGxSM her top and that checkered long sleeves has different pattern right? Or was it the same? Both have greenish texture but the long sleeves has s very prominent black lining. SM's top has only white lining.... what you guys think? 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Sorry for bringing this up again here, we had a discussion already about this few pages back but I just can't stop posting it here again every time I came across this episode. (Sorry if I jumped up and went ahead rewatching). Maybe since we have more eagle eyes in the forum, maybe the newbies here can add more on our previous analyzation? 

The controversial and most talked about "checkered long sleeves" from SM shoulder bag. Was it hers (partnered from her top) or was it SG's? 🤔 

0-FA62-EC3-9738-4895-BF74-8-C81-F74438-E

It's SG's. I highlighted the garterized hem before, the same as what SG was wearing on MITH ep64. Too bad it's dark when SM wore it during camping session but somebody here did a good job posting a clearer photo.  Can't post the pics tho coz i've deleted it already since it's already been discussed here few pages back and my phone's memory is eating up a lot of  SG and SM pics on my gallery haha. 

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Thanks @LuckyGirl, that's the justification I wanted to hear 😄, yeah I recalled that it was you who pointed that hem thing out. I just always want to justify my own analyzation. And it could be the reason why SG was looking down on her in that one end part of the camping episode, He maybe just couldnt believe that SM look cute in his long sleeves 🤣 she might've gotten cold. Looks like SM is easily cold, she wear jackets all the time in LF. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

So ok I got the photo again lol. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Look at the sleeve at SM. It's not her blouse obviously, and she will not wear a checkered jacket on top of a checkered blouse. Maybe SG suggested that SM should wear it as maybe the night is getting chilly.

Sweet gesture from SG really. He is really a boyfriend material 🥰.

In conclusion: #SeungMinIsDatingUntilProvenFalse

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2