Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 hour ago, LsgJsm said:

Helooooo! I have been itching for days to react or comment on your posts but time posed a difficult challenge.  

I am sorry that I could not cite each one of you because it would take so much time going back... sorry too that I did not even liked your posts and all I did was lurk when I could find time... But let me tell you that you are all awesome. Your crazy but wonderful and exciting posts really serve as my happy pill and a great escape from reality. 

I decided to post whatever comes to my mind so please bear with my incoherent thoughts hehe... 

Like some of you here who are either longtime fans or new followers of JSM, I also felt sad when she was not included among the 200 SK celebrities.  But after thinking about it, I told myself not to be sad because for sure, JSM was least bothered by it.  After all, fame and money are not her main goals. All she wants is do what she loves best:  acting.  What makes me say this?  Because at the height of the back to back success of My Father is Strange and Because this is my first life in 2017,  the press/media started calling JSM as the Romcom Queen or Princess. Had she stayed in this genre, she would have sealed the title and be known as one of the best romcom queens in the history of kdrama.  But our JSM has a mind of her own because the next drama she did was not a romcom, but one that showcased her versatility as an actress.  This move convinced me that our leading lady is not after popularity or fame, not even conscious of public opinion and was never insecure about being underrated... I can only shake my head, but... deep in my heart, I truly admired her sense of security and confidence as a person, aside of course from her talents and skills. 

I would like to post the whole article (JSM as romcom...) here but I think  it is prohibited. 

http://my.castko.com/archives/21867

Below is a link to an interview with Seunggi. It is an old one but except for few or minor things,  I think it still holds true up to now.  One remarkable thing that struck me was : “ as I’ve become more of an adult, the people around me like my family and agency family, and friends are important… so someone who is bright and can get along well with them. I like that type of girl. “ 

I really believe Seunggi’s answer still stands  and  JSM is that type of girl. 

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2013/10/13/thailand-satzone-lee-seunggi-talks-studies-love-ideal-type/#more-66444

Hello and thank you for this @LsgJsm

" and she just has to be pretty in my eyes". I like that there is no specific criteria from him. Whether some people do not find the girl pretty, what is important is he finds her pretty in his eyes. Boom

That explains the stealing glances, the sweetest smile and eyes only for SM 🤣.

But of course, SM is way beyond pretty not just on looks but her overall personality, and with that SM can blend well with people around SG. 

SG is perfect for SM and SM is perfect for SG. Need we say more? 😝

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 8
1 hour ago, LsgJsm said:

“ as I’ve become more of an adult, the people around me like my family and agency family, and friends are important… so someone who is bright and can get along well with them. I like that type of girl. “ 

The quote from SG was Wow 😱 surely it still stands. And SM hit the core, LSG fell in love with her, probably see her as s sister just like how he treat SG as a brother. Obviously SM got along so well with LSJ, nothing but praising ang compliments where given by LSJ to SM during the radio show and definitely she earned his deepest respect with how she excel in LF. And i remember SG is also close to SM's agency former ceo right? So she got it all! No wonder I often noticed that SG was lookiong at SM and LSJ whenever they were together, maybe he's observing how well SM get along with LSJ and was amazed that SM made LSJ so comfortable with her. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Clapping Hands 2

@LsgJsm They are being both cautious... I wouldn't be surprised If they go public only once they're married. 

I feel like it's "safer" for their relationship to stay private so that nobody can bash them. They both had public previous relationships and till this days people are bringing up Yoona and Lee Joon.

Especially Yoona... she and SG broke up years ago but folks keep commenting about her under MITH clips. 

There's an episode in particular where they were talking about failures and the comments were about SG previous relationship... come on past is past. 

Some people really can't move on. 

Edited by LSGandJSM
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Yes it could really be the big factor why they decided to stay under the radar and be as private as possible. SM came from a controversial break up "a year" ago and fans still couldn't move on and still throwing blames to SM for what happened. Admitting their relationship is still early and will just "bring the water to a boil" again and will be chaos. I think Airens will be happy if it's SM in the future, they are very supportive of him as long as he is happy. But maybe what worries them (SGxSM) are the Lee Jooon-SoMin shippers that are still up to know are so hooked. There's also the Yoona-SG shippers that also can't move on even their chapter ended years ago and obviously had moved on with their own lives. They just cant see the stares, glances, sweet  gestures and the 100% attention SG gave to SM in LF filming and during the promotion that proves that SG is so over the past and so into his future right now. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
Spoiler

But maybe what worries them (SGxSM) are the Lee Jooon-SoMin shippers that are still up to know are so hooked. There's also the Yoona-SG shippers that also can't move on even their chapter ended years ago and obviously had moved on with their own lives. They just cant see the stares, glances, sweet  gestures and the 100% attention SG gave to SM in LF filming and during the promotion that proves that SG is so over the past and so into his future right now. 

Yeah iam also worries about their ex shipper, somehow they are very sure that someday both SG and SM will get back in touch with their respective ex. 

By the way, I just had a chat with someone and she really believes that SM and his ex broke up long before SM appeared on LF. it's just that because at that time LJ was still in the army, the official announcement that they had broken up was postponed. so that there is no excitement.

I heard SM's dad also owns several golf courses, is that true? if so. wow what a coincidence, SG will soon be bringing you a new golf variety show right

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Oh really @Sosomingi? If that is really true then SG has a winning points to her dad. SG loves golf and will soon be participating in a VS about golf. That must be how SG courted her dad, by playing golf 🤩 well i hope your scoop is true. 

About the break up, i also believe they broke up long time ago. And possible even before LF. And that their relationship is not entirely 3yrs. More of 2 yrs perhaps? But definitely they are way over before LF, maybe that's why SG is so drawn to her because the guy will distance himself if he knows his co-star is in a relationship to give respect to the boyfriend. But in LF, he did pursued her discreetly. 

• Like 6
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Ok since everyone are debating about SM & LJ break up, so let me put my point of view. Remember when she came as a guest on Knowing brothers and she said that her boyfriend asked for a break up and that she begged him. What if that was a start (just my assumptions though) and they were spotted later by dispatch when he came for a break because from what we saw on kdrama, men would ask their women to break up before they enlist. So... Hehe my assumptions are scary

@Myshipperheart_SGSM 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458899wpp/lee-seung-gi-lee-kyung-kyu-and-lee-seung-yeop-team-up-for-new-sbs-golf-variety-show

This is the article about SG new variety show

If this true..SG really know how to give a good impression to his future father in law 🤭🤭 

Spoiler

@Sosomingi@Myshipperheart_SGSM I read somewhere that someone from Lee Joon's team unfollowed SM on Instagram long time before the public annoucement of the break up. Do you know by chance If It's true? 

@LSGandJSM unfortunately iam not sure about this dear. maybe someone else on this forum knows the truth. 

Spoiler

@LsgJsm They are being both cautious... I wouldn't be surprised If they go public only once they're married. 

@LSGandJSMgirl, this is what someone also said to me 🥳🥳🥳 

Spoiler

How about this? Are they posing for the photo? or SM just rests on SG?  😅😅

IMG-20210407-010459.jpg

@ditt I had a brief chat with the owner of this account, I was amazed by some of the descriptions she explained to me about this couple. I hope one day she will join this forum. I invited her earlier to have a look at this forum

Spoiler

Yes its Lee Joon' s company' s CEO. He unfollowed Sm just after the incident of LJ at military. It's during first or second week of Feb, 2018.

@Yoon Jiwow 🥳 i think this is like very important information for all our theories that they broke up long before SM appeared on LF. Good job 👍

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

There's really an endless finds when rewatching LF. I've seen all their episodes countless times since 2020 but everytime I rewatch I discovered something new all the time. Just like this. I didn't know that Yoo Jin was holding a polaroid picture of her and Appa SG. They're so cute! SG really sis fell for Yoo Jin, and I'm sure The Oma took the picture of them, who knows if they have lots of pictures the three of them, right? If SG and yoo jin had their picture taken, definitely there's at least one of the three of them. Its so nice to really know that SG have come to love yoo jin as much as SM adores her. And oh! SG is wearing a hat too in their picture, so it's really a family hat thing. 

2-EF8-A320-0-CAB-4-C3-F-B9-FA-77-A435-EC

And so funny, it's obvious that its only SM who's taking take of yoo jin. They are like Mom and Daughter with their twinning summer hats. Noticed that its only Yoo Jin who has a hat among the kids. SM really made sure Yoo Jin wears a hat, just like her. I hope they still keep in touch with yoo jin in their free time. 

D46-D8-B54-905-B-425-D-98-DE-FF55-E61209

D9-AB02-F6-403-A-4-F49-8-C55-88-B4-ABB66

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3
  • Tasty 1
2 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Ok since everyone are debating about SM & LJ break up, so let me put my point of view. Remember when she came as a guest on Knowing brothers and she said that her boyfriend asked for a break up and that she begged him. What if that was a start (just my assumptions though) and they were spotted later by dispatch when he came for a break because from what we saw on kdrama, men would ask their women to break up before they enlist. So... Hehe my assumptions 

No..When she appeared in knowing brother's they're not in a relationship. They just started filming the drama( father is stange)Remember Lj said it took 30 episodes to close to Sm so though officially they started dating from October but I believe they started dating from before October but between June to July. They rarely get chances for dates..because Lj was about to go for military service so he was doing fan meetings after the end of the drama & sm got busy with new drama BTIMFL.on 23vor 24 th Oct, 2017 Lj enlisted..so you guys can understand they hardly got chances to meet ..according to dispatch they were caught during the Christmas break .Lj was in 5 days break. At that time he drived Sm to her working place.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
35 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

There's really an endless finds when rewatching LF. I've seen all their episodes countless times since 2020 but everytime I rewatch I discovered something new all the time. Just like this. I didn't know that Yoo Jin was holding a polaroid picture of her and Appa SG. They're so cute! SG really sis fell for Yoo Jin, and I'm sure The Oma took the picture of them, who knows if they have lots of pictures the three of them, right? If SG and yoo jin had their picture taken, definitely there's at least one of the three of them. Its so nice to really know that SG have come to love yoo jin as much as SM adores her. And oh! SG is wearing a hat too in their picture, so it's really a family hat thing. 

2-EF8-A320-0-CAB-4-C3-F-B9-FA-77-A435-EC

And so funny, it's obvious that its only SM who's taking take of yoo jin. They are like Mom and Daughter with their twinning summer hats. Noticed that its only Yoo Jin who has a hat among the kids. SM really made sure Yoo Jin wears a hat, just like her. I hope they still keep in touch with yoo jin in their free time. 

D46-D8-B54-905-B-425-D-98-DE-FF55-E61209

D9-AB02-F6-403-A-4-F49-8-C55-88-B4-ABB66

Wow....amazing pair of eyes you have there..... SM also got a Polaroid shot of her with Grace and Yujin at the apple orchard too. 🙂🙂 Maybe it's their family photo session....With the daughter and her cousin Grace. 🙂🙂 

And agreed with you all about them being cautious and quiet about their relationship...( not that I say they are couple but I believe that they are...😋😜🤪)..... They just have to protect their relationship as well as themselves.... K-netizens are scary.... Especially what SM had been through in her past relationship..... With these two..I don't think they will say anything until wedding bell announcement. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 3

@Yoon Ji 👏👏👏 the time line match with all our observations. Thank you

@Myshipperheart_SGSM wow eagle eyes 👏👏

For sure they have private pictures together and with the children

Talking about the exes, here's Seung gi's opinion... 

On episode 163 of MITH, Rain asked them to not ask questions about his private life. We all know that he's happily married since many years. 

And the master (he's divorced) said "we're not allowed to ask about a happy family but why do people ask someone who broke up so much ?"

and then they all agreed and laughed, especially Seung gi who bursted out laugh and said  " You're right, well said"

and the other master said "I don't just understand,, we don't even know if our exes are alive" 😂😂😂 so funny

exes are exes, Seung gi confirmed it, please look forward 🤗

IMG-20210407-145759.jpg

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
44 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

No..When she appeared in knowing brother's they're not in a relationship. They just started filming the drama( father is stange)Remember Lj said it took 30 episodes to close to Sm so though officially they started dating from October but I believe they started dating from before October but between June to July. They rarely get chances for dates..because Lj was about to go for military service so he was doing fan meetings after the end of the drama & sm got busy with new drama BTIMFL.on 23vor 24 th Oct, 2017 Lj enlisted..so you guys can understand they hardly got chances to meet ..according to dispatch they were caught during the Christmas break .Lj was in 5 days break. At that time he drived Sm to her working place.

Wow thank you @Yoon Ji or Somin-sshi. I really believe that you are really her. Thank you for the time frame. I’m really a JSM fan but I somehow skipped MFIS/ bf phase because I’m not  interested in the ex.Now this really make my hunch “hunchier”( like some of you like to say🤣) that they broke up months before LF.

so Somin-sshi @Yoon Ji we don’t mind if you and SG keep it under wraps until your wedding day as long you give us hints and crumbs regularly. And if you don’t mind, if SG will be raffling wedding invites for MITH crew , will you also give some of us a chance to attend your Jeju Island wedding? 🤣🤞🏻 

• Haha 13
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1
33 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Yoon Ji 👏👏👏 the time line matches with all our observations. Thank you

Talking about the exes, here's Seung gi's opinion... 

On episode 163 of MITH, Rain asked them to not ask questions about his private life. We all know that he's happily married since many years. 

And the master (he's divorced) said "we're not allowed to ask about a happy family but why do people ask someone who broke up so much ?"

and then they all agreed and laughed, especially Seung gi who bursted out laugh and said  " You're right, well said"

and the other master said "I don't just understand,, we don't even know if our exes are alive" 😂😂😂 so funny

exes are exes, please look forward 🤗

IMG-20210407-145759.jpg

@SG×SM , Remember I already shared my opinions regarding Sm & her ex's s breake up timeline here..during little forest broadcasting time I was not sure about it that whether sm was in relation or not & So I didn't pay attention on Sg & Sm interactions..but later I saw some posts on ig on SG & Sm' s interactions & how Sg treated our Sm so well & I was so touched by SG's behavior. SG's stares at Sm said it all .His eyes were full of love & you can't ignore them..what made me convinced about their break up was done before LF was when we got the official break up news in June 2020 just after the end of her drama. Then i connected all dots that got fron feb, 2018 ..& it was not possible if they're in relation for the last 3 yrs and when actually they're finally got chance to date each other properly & they just splited😏. It's not possible & it's not convincing for me.then i remember her earlier month's show of 2018' s v live program & remember she even went on trip with her parents during that time..I also believe Sg might know that Sm is single then that's why he tried to pursue her & he actually perused her ( delulu)😋

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hello everyone, nice to meet you

I am a new member as a member, but I have found, read and followed this forum since page 3 as a silent reader :), thank you very much to the @SilverMoonTea moderator who created a forum for seunggi and somin, so this is where heaven seungmin shipper shares extraordinary theory and analysis .

I still remember clearly this forum at that time still not many people know but the old members like @Jane, @Seung-Min, @Mjanedee, @LFCouple, continue to take the time to share their analysis on this forum so that this forum continues to run with our beloved silvermoontea moderators .

and boom @Myshipperheart_SGSM, @pokepo, @Kimi23, @Poisonous Ivy joined and I can't mention the other members one by one who are increasingly active and share extraordinary theories and analyzes

I am so grateful to join the seungmin shipper family who are amazing in the face of the shake for our ships. You don't get carried away with emotions but answer the bullies with cool heads and cooperate with each other to become stronger. How happy I am, because fans are a reflection of the celebrities themselves

The point is I'm very happy with this family and forum, can't wait to share all my crumbs and observations about seunggi and somin haha

See you later, i will say hello again in free time :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 9
14 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Wow thank you @Yoon Ji or Somin-sshi. I really believe that you are really her. Thank you for the time frame. I’m really a JSM fan but I somehow skipped MFIS/ bf phase because I’m not  interested in the ex.Now this really make my hunch “hunchier”( like some of you like to say🤣) that they broke up months before LF.

so Somin-sshi @Yoon Ji we don’t mind if you and SG keep it under wraps until your wedding day as long you give us hints and crumbs regularly. And if you don’t mind, if SG will be raffling wedding invites for MITH crew , will you also give some of us a chance to attend your Jeju Island wedding? 🤣🤞🏻 

I kept on laughing while reading your comments. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Miane 🙏I am just like you , one of her fans🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙏

I am very well known about the time line of Sm & Her ex's dating because at that time some of Sm & Lj' s fans were spying on them & I was one of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was successful in my first ship🤣🙈. This is my second ship 🙈🤣 & I believe I will be successful in this also🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Clapping Hands 1
12 minutes ago, Pickled Green Baby said:

Hello everyone, nice to meet you

I am a new member as a member, but I have found, read and followed this forum since page 3 as a silent reader :), thank you very much to the @SilverMoonTea moderator who created a forum for seunggi and somin, so this is where heaven seungmin shipper shares extraordinary theory and analysis .

I still remember clearly this forum at that time still not many people know but the old members like @Jane, @Seung-Min, @Mjanedee, @LFCouple, continue to take the time to share their analysis on this forum so that this forum continues to run with our beloved silvermoontea moderators .

and boom @Myshipperheart_SGSM, @pokepo, @Kimi23, @Poisonous Ivy joined and I can't mention the other members one by one who are increasingly active and share extraordinary theories and analyzes

I am so grateful to join the seungmin shipper family who are amazing in the face of the shake for our ships. You don't get carried away with emotions but answer the bullies with cool heads and cooperate with each other to become stronger. How happy I am, because fans are a reflection of the celebrities themselves

The point is I'm very happy with this family and forum, can't wait to share all my crumbs and observations about seunggi and somin haha

See you later, i will say hello again in free time :)

spacer.png

• Haha 6
  • Party! 3
21 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@SG×SM , Remember I already shared my opinions regarding Sm & her ex's s breake up timeline here..during little forest broadcasting time I was not sure about it that whether sm was in relation or not & So I didn't pay attention on Sg & Sm interactions..but later I saw some posts on ig on SG & Sm' s interactions & how Sg treated our Sm so well & I was so touched by SG's behavior. SG's stares at Sm said it all .His eyes were full of love & you can't ignore them..what made me convinced about their break up was done before LF was when we got the official break up news in June 2020 just after the end of her drama. Then i connected all dots that got fron feb, 2018 ..& it was not possible if they're in relation for the last 3 yrs and when actually they're finally got chance to date each other properly & they just splited😏. It's not possible & it's not convincing for me.then i remember her earlier month's show of 2018' s v live program & remember she even went on trip with her parents during that time..I also believe Sg might know that Sm is single then that's why he tried to pursue her & he actually perused her ( delulu)😋

@SG×SM , I don't know why when I type your name it doesn't come to my search 😅 why it's not highlighted with blue ( I don't know what's the term used for it)🙈..Thank you btw 🙏

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Haha 5