Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

welcome to the semi-delulu, bit crazy and 101% accurate eagle eyes family! 

I love this ship so much, binjin is my first ship but I love this ship more. And never been "hunchier" than with Seungmin! 

We will wait for your eagle eyes moments and observations. 

Your comment made me look back a bit, yeah, I joined this forum when it's just on page 4. Everyday was a battle, there were days that the forum never really moved  an inch. I wondered if people just forgot them already because there's nothing really between them. But then one day, it started to move a bit. People started pitching in their analyzations, observations and then people often shared with a photo attached. Then came the "gifs" days where everyone was so obssessed with putting up gifs with every comments. Before we are just basing it through their interactions in LF then little by little it gotten more concrete, more stable hints and tastier crumbs from themselves and their families. So happy i found this forum! 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 8

girl...are you notice too about SM break up announcement and first time SG post about LF on IG  (short video with yeolmoo) this moment happened same on June 26 ( first one on 2019. And the other on 2020) 

why do i just realize it now huh? I thought my brain was already overloaded with all things about SG SM, that I was too late to realize something as simple as this 🤣🤦‍♀️ My Godness 🤦‍♀️

was all this just a coincidence??

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

WIm happy everytime there's Mouse's bts. Because I can see SG's wall still up 🙂 how he just plainly interact with his co-star and without giving ang reasons for the "girlfriend" to worry. 

To add, the girl co-star is just extra touchy to SG. Like she's trying to reallt get close to him. Noticed when she tapped his arm and squeezed it, SG looked at her hand. I think SG is just being polite to her. (Can I say that I dont like this girl? Haha! ) 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

girl...are you notice too about SM break up announcement and first time SG post about LF on IG  (short video with yeolmoo) this moment happened same on June 26 ( first one on 2019. And the other on 2020) 

why do i just realize it now huh? I thought my brain was already overloaded with all things about SG SM, that I was too late to realize something as simple as this 🤣🤦‍♀️ My Godness 🤦‍♀️

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Sosomingi👍👏👏👏👏

One thing more the license SG & SM got did you guys notice the date on it ? On Sm' s license it was 1.7.2019 & on SG's one it was 7.7.2019 & at the time of their first meeting at Sm' s house Sg said it will take one month to get the license & the month , june was shown in Sm ' s calendar during that shoot. & Sg uploaded that video on 26th of june & their shooting with children started from 12th of july & they showed their license at the first day of their arrival at the little forest.. so I am little bit confused about the exact date of their first meeting at Sm' s house..since Sm got license on 1st july so I believe their first meeting' s shooting happened almost one month  back..since the month june was shown in Sm's house calendar,  it might take place at the first week of june, 2019.

What do you all think? I might be wrong🤣

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Insightful 8
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1

@SGxSM haha yes after much thought I decided to use this username, but because pickled green is someone very special for SM: D I finally added baby to my username ^^
yes, I finally decided to get out of my hideaway haha wait for crumbs from me yeah

@ishipSGxSM, @Kimi23@Sosomingi @Lin M and other friends thanks for the warm welcome I'm still trying to adapt to using this forum as a member hehe

@Myshipperheart_SGSM WOW thanks for your long welcome and comments, haha yes I am very grateful that you found and joined this forum, your presence was very instrumental in making this thread keep moving in the early days of the forum. More and more who love our ship, really love with this ship, this is my first ship, and I'm sure with this ship, haha let's embed our hashtag #seungmindatinguntilprovenfalse

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 6
5 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Welcome aboard @Pickled Green Baby and thank you @Yoon Ji for clarifying my crazy assumptions 😘😘😘

@Lin M👍😘😘😘💜💚

16 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Sosomingidid you notice,  sbs power FM ' 24th June's s post ?then how come his fans know their break news earlier..they started consoling him on 24th of june , 2020..you can check it on young street's posts ..it's on 24th of june, 2020.. Again I might be wrong 🙈😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

WIm happy everytime there's Mouse's bts. Because I can see SG's wall still up 🙂 how he just plainly interact with his co-star and without giving ang reasons for the "girlfriend" to worry. 

To add, the girl co-star is just extra touchy to SG. Like she's trying to reallt get close to him. Noticed when she tapped his arm and squeezed it, SG looked at her hand. I think SG is just being polite to her. (Can I say that I dont like this girl? Haha! ) 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM, Don't worry dear 😅 They are actors so in future there will be more ships or more interactions like this .SG or SM can't date or fall in love with every actress or actor they will be paired up  in future. 😅😂😂😂

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 8
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

@Sosomingi wow good catch 👏 yes the last episode of my soul mechanic aired on June 25th and the day after... break up announcement 😅 finally let it gooooo 😂😂

@Yoon Ji wow you could found the dates 👏 in your time line I will trust 🤣 more seriously yeah it makes sense. 

I guess that if fans already knew it, the Kindustry also knew it 😁 mostly if LJ's manager unfollowed her when he had this issue at military, that's the biggest hint

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Sosomingi wow good catch 👏 yes the last episode of my soul mechanic aired on June 25th and the day after... break up announcement 😅 finally let it gooooo 😂😂

@Yoon Ji wow you could found the dates 👏 in your time line I will trust 🤣 more seriously yeah it makes sense. 

I guess that if fans already knew it, the Kindustry also knew it 😁 mostly if LJ's manager unfollowed her when he had this issue at military, that's the biggest hint

@SGxSMnot his manager but  Ceo of his agency.  LJ has a good relation with his CEO.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
1 hour ago, Pickled Green Baby said:

Hello everyone, nice to meet you

I am a new member as a member, but I have found, read and followed this forum since page 3 as a silent reader :), thank you very much to the @SilverMoonTea moderator who created a forum for seunggi and somin, so this is where heaven seungmin shipper shares extraordinary theory and analysis .

I still remember clearly this forum at that time still not many people know but the old members like @Jane, @Seung-Min, @Mjanedee, @LFCouple, continue to take the time to share their analysis on this forum so that this forum continues to run with our beloved silvermoontea moderators .

and boom @Myshipperheart_SGSM, @pokepo, @Kimi23, @Poisonous Ivy joined and I can't mention the other members one by one who are increasingly active and share extraordinary theories and analyzes

I am so grateful to join the seungmin shipper family who are amazing in the face of the shake for our ships. You don't get carried away with emotions but answer the bullies with cool heads and cooperate with each other to become stronger. How happy I am, because fans are a reflection of the celebrities themselves

The point is I'm very happy with this family and forum, can't wait to share all my crumbs and observations about seunggi and somin haha

See you later, i will say hello again in free time :)

Hello and welcome to Blueberry couple forum.

I also love your user name. I wonder how many lurkers out here that are

just laughing and giggling by reading the delulus shared here haha. Actually not all are delulus lol.

@Pickled Green BabyLooking forward to whatever you share about Seungmin. 

Lurkers out there esp SM, please join the fun, alright? 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 8
3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

There's really an endless finds when rewatching LF. I've seen all their episodes countless times since 2020 but everytime I rewatch I discovered something new all the time. Just like this. I didn't know that Yoo Jin was holding a polaroid picture of her and Appa SG. They're so cute! SG really sis fell for Yoo Jin, and I'm sure The Oma took the picture of them, who knows if they have lots of pictures the three of them, right? If SG and yoo jin had their picture taken, definitely there's at least one of the three of them. Its so nice to really know that SG have come to love yoo jin as much as SM adores her. And oh! SG is wearing a hat too in their picture, so it's really a family hat thing. 

2-EF8-A320-0-CAB-4-C3-F-B9-FA-77-A435-EC

And so funny, it's obvious that its only SM who's taking take of yoo jin. They are like Mom and Daughter with their twinning summer hats. Noticed that its only Yoo Jin who has a hat among the kids. SM really made sure Yoo Jin wears a hat, just like her. I hope they still keep in touch with yoo jin in their free time. 

D46-D8-B54-905-B-425-D-98-DE-FF55-E61209

D9-AB02-F6-403-A-4-F49-8-C55-88-B4-ABB66

@Myshipperheart_SGSMMay be SG borrowed that hat from SM😂😂😂It means they shared the same hat🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

scanning again the ig of SG&SM... 🤭 i just find this amazing. it's not really connected but my delulu mind made it's own story. ✌🤣

SGs 2020 birthday post --- he captioned it "we'll get closer SOMeday, right?" then his picture is he's in a glass window/box thingy.

spacer.png

(credits to everythingleeseunggi)

after a year, SM posted on SGs birthdate and the photo is also a glass window (box type framing). 

spacer.png

well, nothing is really connected about it hahahaha! i just thought that since we think they are destined to be together, for me, SGs caption is like he is telling/asking SM that they will be closer SOMeday. then come SMs post after a year, it's like she's answering that, yes SG, we became closer. that they became so in love with each other and their relationship is at a peaceful, calm (SMs caption) state. we never know when exactly SM took that photo. it might be real time or past photo she captured when SG is beside her (this is all my delulu coz SG filmed with minho that time, right? hahaha). and the glass window/box thingy, well i just want to connect the dots it hahahaha 

🙈🤗🫐

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 6
14 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

scanning again the ig of SG&SM... 🤭 i just find this amazing. it's not really connected but my delulu mind made it's own story. ✌🤣

SGs 2020 birthday post --- he captioned it "we'll get closer SOMeday, right?" then his picture is he's in a glass window/box thingy.

spacer.png

after a year, SM posted on SGs birthdate and the photo is also a glass window (box type framing). 

spacer.png

well, nothing is really connected about it hahahaha! i just thought that since we think they are destined to be together, for me, SGs caption is like he is telling/asking SM that they will be closer SOMeday. then come SMs post after a year, it's like she's answering that, yes SG, we became closer. that they became so in love with each other and their relationship is at a peaceful, calm (SMs caption) state. we never know when exactly SM took that photo. it might be real time or past photo she captured when SG is beside her (this is all my delulu coz SG filmed with minho that time, right? hahaha). and the glass window/box thingy, well i just want to connect the dots it hahahaha 

🙈🤗🫐

@ishipSGxSMI love your explanation 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
51 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

🙈🤗🫐

@ishipSGxSM Hahaha...This was mentioned and discussed before.That was not something one would normally post on their own birthday tho..... unless you were relaying a subtle message to someone special. 😏🙂 

That picture SM posted remind me of a drawing Brooke gave to SG.....She explained that it was snowing....Dont remember exactly which ep it was.... 5 maybe?

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@WaterCat yeah you mentioned this picture, I didn't pay attention to the caption. He didn't post any cake this day, different vibes

@SGxSM  🙂 If our 'delu not delu' analysis is true....my theory is that around that time they might be in this status unclear stage....As someone previously mentioned that they might be talking via IG posts..... Have you guys been in a stage that....okay I like this guy and I'm sure he likes me but no one yet have a gut to confess..... I think that what they were back then....🤭🤭🤭

• Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1
10 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

@SGxSM  🙂 If our 'delu not delu' analysis is true....my theory is that around that time they might be in this status unclear stage....As someone previously mentioned that they might be talking via IG posts..... Have you guys been in a stage that....okay I like this guy and I'm sure he likes me but no one yet have a gut to confess..... I think that what they were back then....🤭🤭🤭

@WaterCatI love your ' delu not delu' analysis term 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1