Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

2 hours ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@pokepo..really? what episode did LHJ and his wife appeared??i really don't know they have a cameo role in Vincenzo..thanks for this info..anyway..wow it will be great if LHJ share some married life thing and their love story with his wife to SG so that SG will think sooner to get married😂😂😂

@Poisonous Ivy LHJ is in early episodes, if it's not episode 1, then 2. His wife is in the latest episode, episode 14 as the curator

1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

@pokepo I didn't know about LHJ but I know that Shin Sun rok married his wife after 1 year of relationship, he's even more close to Seung gi 😁

even better.... @SGxSM 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

Sorry to insist guys but these are definitely blueberries 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

100% sure, no doubt and like @Warm Pawssaid it's a gift from someone special or a  purchase of someone who has her habits there, and I'm not talking about Seung gi 🤣🤣🤣 in both case this is So min 💜💜💜

And we all remember that he mentioned in this episode, blueberries on his parents's garden...

IMG-20210409-015503.jpg

Edited by SGxSM
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
10 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Yoon Ji yeah for so long 😩

Do we have to plan an "emergency plan" if something bad happened definitely to this wonderful page? 😢

If one day this forum is not available anymore, we can DM each other on IG, and we'll make a private group on Instagram, what do you Think ? 

@SGxSMI was going to ask you that . It's good idea.We can add  all seungmin shippers on ig but what about our friends of this forum? 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 4
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Siento insistir chicos, pero estos definitivamente son arándanos 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

100% seguro, sin duda y me gusta @ Patas cálidasdijo que es un regalo de alguien especial o una compra de alguien que tiene sus hábitos allí, y no estoy hablando de Seung gi 🤣 🤣 🤣 en ambos casos, este es So min 💜 💜 💜

Y todos recordamos que mencionó en este episodio, arándanos en el jardín de sus padres ... 

IMG-20210409-015503.jpg

I definitely think so too are Blueberries? Who gave it to her or because she has a cup of blueberries precisely? SoMin and SeungGi forever ... !! 💚💜💚🍃🌿🌱🌱🙏🙏🤞🤞

• Like 2
  • Party! 4
25 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

Yehey está funcionando de nuevo ...: letalQQ: : SquirtleWonderfull:

Si, por un momento pensé que era mi internet, está preocupada que no podía entrar a la comunidad y ni con quién acudir, solo le mandé mjs a la hermosa chica de IG ...??💚💜💚🍃🌿🌱

Yes, for a moment I thought it was my internet, I was worried that I could not enter the community and not with whom to go, I just sent messages to the beautiful girl from IG .. !! 💚💜💚🍃🌿🌱🤞🙏

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
8 hours ago, pokepo said:

guys, did you know Lee Hee Jun (detective Moo Chi in Mouse) married his wife just after they met for 6 (or is it 8 months I dont quite recall the post). Both LHJ and his wife appeared as cameo in vincenzo. Anyway my point is sg seems close to LHJ in drama set, well who knows LHJ hyung might gave advices to sg hehehehehhe

I assumed they became close as brother,if my memory serve me right, Airen world discuss about LSG hangs out with him and his wife and after LHJ admits in the interview that his wife advices him to learned/adopt some on LSG(i assumed lifestyle or financial aspect).. and as we know SG being couple/relationship wonderer, for sure he asked a lot about it to the couple..

Thank God the forum is back.. 

And sorry ladies if cant post nor like all the post most of the time.. but i do love all of it.. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 4
21 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Yoon Ji yeah for so long 😩

Do we have to plan an "emergency plan" if something bad happened definitely to this wonderful page? 😢

If one day this forum is not available anymore, we can DM each other on IG, and we'll make a private group on Instagram, what do you Think ? 

nice idea, we have to have group page or something. our life will be sad if something happens to the forum. :cry:

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
10 hours ago, WaterCat said:

@Hiedra Venenosa Sus clips de los días de Playful Kiss están en YouTube recientemente. SoMin es tan fácil de enviar ... Físicamente es bonita y linda al mismo tiempo y en cuanto a personalidad, es tan alegre y adorable. SM se ve pura e inofensiva ... Además de eso, su actuación es tan buena que logró crear una gran química con todos sus compañeros de reparto. Hace una linda pareja con quienquiera que se emparejara ... Pero, por supuesto, mi parcialidad absoluta es SM con SG. 💜 💚 🫐 🍎

if she ships it with Lee Min Ki, SeoInGuk, KHJ and many more that I don't remember, but the main one is with SeungGi of course ... 💚💜💚🍃🌿🌱💘🌹🤞🙏 SoMin es un amor...!!! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
Spoiler

Yehey It's working again...:letalQQ: :SquirtleWonderfull:

Spoiler

🥺🥺🥺🥺 I was so worried

tenor.gif

Me too. Just woke up and try to checking something on here.. suddenly the site cannot be accessed. Too bad if this forum is lost, because this forum is very active and already has many observers

Spoiler

@Yoon Ji yeah for so long 😩

Do we have to plan an "emergency plan" if something bad happened definitely to this wonderful page? 😢

If one day this forum is not available anymore, we can DM each other on IG, and we'll make a private group on Instagram, what do you Think ? 

@SGxSM good idea. I can't imagine if this forum was lost 😭😭

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5
32 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Sorry to insist guys but these are definitely blueberries 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

100% sure, no doubt and like @Warm Pawssaid it's a gift from someone special or a  purchase of someone who has her habits there, and I'm not talking about Seung gi 🤣🤣🤣 in both case this is So min 💜💜💜

And we all remember that he mentioned in this episode, blueberries on his parents's garden...

IMG-20210409-015503.jpg

Blueberry couple is definitely real!!:duckhearts:. This is the ultimate hint by SG lol. Wow you have laser eyes @SGxSM.

SG to SM: watch the MITH episode tonight where I am the master, I'll show off the mug, let's see if Seungmin shippers will notice. and it took 5months hahaha. Let's all go to Optometrist girls, let's have our eyes checked because there's more haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
43 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@SGxSMI was going to ask you that . It's good idea.We can add  all seungmin shippers on ig but what about our friends of this forum? 

yeah! just for our back up plan we can set up an IG group ! Count me in girls IG name is mjanedee again hahahhah

Edited by Mjanedee
  • Like 6
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Hello, sorry everyone, I can't be too active in sharing crumbs and be more active as a silent reader, still taking time to post: D and thank you again for the warm welcome @Seung-Min, @LuckyGirl, @SilverMoonTea and other friends 

Actually I want to share a long thread about timelines seunggi and somin based on observations, delulu which I have been keeping, haha but it takes time and collects all the data I have ever stored .. hahaha the point is like that

but, for now I want to join the crumbs that you guys have shared

regarding the "BLUBERRY" mug seunggi and somin are the HERMES brand, where there are 3 series of patterns in the edition hahaa but seunggi still choose the pattern with the BLUBERRY mug, it's true as @SGxSMand @LuckyGirl said, seunggi wanted to show it during MITH's filming his became a master, by talking about blueberries. HAHA, of course this is my delu note

here is my attachment to related resources about MUG BLUBEERY haha
#SEUNGMINDATINGUNTILPORIVENFALSE #BLUBERRYCOUPLE ^^

https://www.hermes.cn/cn/en/product/bleus-d-ailleurs-mug-P030138P/

https://www.hermes.com/sg/en/product/bleus-d-ailleurs-mug-P030238P/

https://www.hermes.com/us/en/product/bleus-d-ailleurs-mug-P030338P/

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 8
53 minutes ago, Pickled Green Baby said:

Hello, sorry everyone, I can't be too active in sharing crumbs and be more active as a silent reader, still taking time to post: D and thank you again for the warm welcome @Seung-Min, @LuckyGirl, @SilverMoonTea and other friends 

Actually I want to share a long thread about timelines seunggi and somin based on observations, delulu which I have been keeping, haha but it takes time and collects all the data I have ever stored .. hahaha the point is like that

regarding the "BLUBERRY" mug seunggi and somin are the HERMES brand, where there are 3 series of patterns in the edition hahaa but seunggi still choose the pattern with the BLUBERRY mug, it's true as @SGxSMand @LuckyGirl said, seunggi wanted to show it during MITH's filming his became a master, by talking about blueberries. HAHA, of course this is my delu note

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

SeungGi is still in love with the purple blueberry mug ... SeungGi SoMin por siempre...!!! 💜💚💜🌱🙏💘🤞

• Like 1
  • Party! 4
2 hours ago, Pickled Green Baby said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for this @Pickled Green Baby. Actually someone from Airen group in their fb group which I joined,  shared the same Hermes mug.   

We will wait for your long thread hahaha or just share whatever you have, little by little. Eventually, you will have the hang of it and who knows, you will be one of the active sharer in this forum haha.

Girls count me in on for our ig group, am just thinking if i'll create another ig(same as my user name here) just for Suengmin,  I only have my personal ig account when commenting and liking posts of ig shippers 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3