Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Spoiler

Girls count me in on for our ig group, am just thinking if i'll create another ig(same as my user name here) just for Suengmin,  I only have my personal ig account when commenting and liking posts of ig shippers 

@LuckyGirl should i create a new ig account too? I'll name my account with the same name  Sosomingi, so -somin-gi (taken from the name Seung GI 😂😂) My old IG account was really just for my personal needs.

@Pickled Green Baby I'm really waiting for your theory to share here (both based on facts and delulu) 

Spoiler

Sorry to insist guys but these are definitely blueberries 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

100% sure, no doubt and like @Warm Pawssaid it's a gift from someone special or a  purchase of someone who has her habits there, and I'm not talking about Seung gi 🤣🤣🤣 in both case this is So min 💜💜💜

And we all remember that he mentioned in this episode, blueberries on his parents's garden...

IMG-20210409-015503.jpg

@SGxSM  yeah I can actually see where the blueberry stem is in this photo 🥳🥳🥳is this still a coincidence? 😂 SG put the thing about blueberries twice in the episode where he became the master

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 6
53 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

Girls count me in on for our ig group, am just thinking if i'll create another ig(same as my user name here) just for Suengmin,  I only have my personal ig account when commenting and liking posts of ig shippers 

@LuckyGirl should i create a new ig account too? I'll name my account with the same name  Sosomingi, so -somin-gi (taken from the name Seung GI 😂😂) My old IG account was really just for my personal needs.

@Pickled Green Baby I'm really waiting for your theory to share here (both based on facts and delulu) 

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry to insist guys but these are definitely blueberries 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

100% sure, no doubt and like @Warm Pawssaid it's a gift from someone special or a  purchase of someone who has her habits there, and I'm not talking about Seung gi 🤣🤣🤣 in both case this is So min 💜💜💜

And we all remember that he mentioned in this episode, blueberries on his parents's garden...

IMG-20210409-015503.jpg

@SGxSM  yeah I can actually see where the blueberry stem is in this photo 🥳🥳🥳is this still a coincidence? 😂 SG put the thing about blueberries twice in the episode where he became the master

Go girl. I already created an account, mine is also the same, Lucky_girlbb (lucky girl (somin) and bb for blueberry)

Pls add me whoever is our group admin.

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Pickled Green Baby wow great investigations, I love when we can bring real clues which prove that our delulus are not that delulu 😁 Waiting for your long post 😂

I just create our IG private group, I added mjanedee, seungi_got_somin, jhmfam and luckygirl. 

@Sosomingi I can't find you, maybe you didn't create your account yet. 

Who wanna be added in the group, give me your IG user name please 😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
7 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Pickled Green Baby wow great investigations, I love when we can bring real clues which prove that our delulus are not that delulu 😁 Waiting for your long post 😂

I just create our IG private group, I added mjanedee, seungi_got_somin, jhmfam and luckygirl. 

@Sosomingi I can't find you, maybe you didn't create your account yet. 

Who wanna be added in the group, give me your IG user name please 😁

@SGxSMI dmed you on ig..please add me.😁

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 3

Hi!  I nearly had a heart attack when I could not open my haven, my ship, happy pill! Sorry for exaggerating but its true.  

Please include me in the IG account. I may be the now you see me, next you don’t  type of a shipper but i will go crazy if you don’t count me in.   @SGxSMI will send you my ig account. Please check your inbox later. Thank you. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Let me share something... 

When the forum was down,  I was going nuts. I needed something to entertain me so I tried searching for anything connected to Seungmin or our BB couple. 

I found the article below.  Its recent, and the title got me interested. It is about LSG, his new album, shows and, if he is dating..... I am glad that the writer seems to have no idea at all.  I prefer it that way you know... 

like you all, I do not want anything between LSG and JSM be known in public.  I dislike the idea of  Dispatch invading the privacy of celebrities. 

Another thing that caught my attention was the revelation of   LSG  why he likes variety shows:

"I debuted as a singer and appeared in many variety shows and drama series immediately after. For me, all three are very meaningful and each gives me different joys. I think in variety shows, I can be my most honest self and can become really close with the people I work with, and also because it doesn’t have many rules or boundaries, it can be the most exciting out of the three.”  

So, my conclusion is, LSG was in his honest self during LF.  Whatever we have seen and observed in his interactions with JSM were REAL!!!!!!! omgggggggggg. My BB heart!!!! 

https://hollywoodmask.com/entertainment/lee-seung-gi-dating-wife-girlfriend.html

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
3 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

I think in variety shows, I can be my most honest self and can become really close with the people I work with, and also because it doesn’t have many rules or boundaries, it can be the most exciting out of the three.”  

So, my conclusion is, LSG was in his honest self during LF.  Whatever we have seen and observed in his interactions with JSM were REAL!!!!!!! omgggggggggg. My BB heart!!!! 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
2 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

Let me share something... 

When the forum was down,  I was going nuts. I needed something to entertain me so I tried searching for anything connected to Seungmin or our BB couple. 

I found the article below.  Its recent, and the title got me interested. It is about LSG, his new album, shows and, if he is dating..... I am glad that the writer seems to have no idea at all.  I prefer it that way you know... 

like you all, I do not want anything between LSG and JSM be known in public.  I dislike the idea of  Dispatch invading the privacy of celebrities. 

Another thing that caught my attention was the revelation of   LSG  why he likes variety shows:

"I debuted as a singer and appeared in many variety shows and drama series immediately after. For me, all three are very meaningful and each gives me different joys. I think in variety shows, I can be my most honest self and can become really close with the people I work with, and also because it doesn’t have many rules or boundaries, it can be the most exciting out of the three.”  

https://hollywoodmask.com/entertainment/lee-seung-gi-dating-wife-girlfriend.html

@LsgJsm I also don't want anything between them to be revealed by dispatch..I will wait for them .when they are ready for marriage they will announce it publicly. I just hope till that time their relation goes steadily well.

• Like 12
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

it's  blank .am i the only one can't see anything in it? 🤣🤣🤣

No, I see only . Maybe @SGxSM mean to say period??? 😂😂😂

7 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

He'll steal a look every chance he can get! That, my friend, is what you called-----L.O.V.E. 

I love this scene... while others were looking at Yihan.. Seung Gi’s stealing glances to Somin was so sweet... it’s L.O.V.E indeed... 😍

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
10 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I love Seungmin. Everyday it's becoming clearer and clearer that they are really real. Inlove and together. And nobody can tell us otherwise unless they tell us themselves. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMI don't know that much about SG but I know Sm very well so when I see somin's recent posts or ig stories I can see she's actually following someone special. She wants to send messages through her posts or ig stories. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3

Episode 5

I often get a smile fatigue after every rewatch of LF because kids, cast, and the show itself, never fail to make me smile from ear to ear from start to finish 😅

This episode highlights SG’s carpentry skill and his effort to always make time and play with kids. I laugh when he was showing off on how sturdy his labor of love is. He initiated jumping and kids followed. I laughed when SM kind of ‘tried’ but it was too cute to be considered a jump. Hers is like yoo jin’s baby steps and SG definitely failed to see her jump as well 😅 

spacer.png

In the first ep.,SM made a cute facial reaction when Yoo Jin didn’t want to wear her floral crown and SM turned to SG to make a cute face, sort of copying Yoo Jin’s cute face/reaction but unfortunately, SG was preoccupied with the children and didn’t see SM’s very pretty and cute reaction. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Pic Credits to IG: seungminleejeong

SM has this natural reaction to make face when ever she encounters awkward situation and this time, Yoojin is shy with her and I presume, Ep. 5 is just their second meeting. SM made this cute face and turns to SG again however, this time, although not seen on cam, probably SG already saw her cute reaction as he immediately responded when SM told him that Yoojin is shy. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

In this ep.,I can already sensed that our couple are getting more comfortable with each other as noticed by most of us here. As if they already had previous long conversations that talking to each here seemed more natural here than the previous episodes. Remember that the same day, after their tree house tour, they had that mud play where more crumbs  are seen (next Episode) and SG was sort of flexing all his charms and skills plus looking extra handsome while Somin, more glowing 😉

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

Girls, found a video of Somin from Book U Love last January. Unfortunately, there is no English subtitle. But, if you miss Somin, I’ll recommend this video. 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ykxjg

I don’t understand Korean, so I just interpret from the pictures. She shared her childhood’s family photos. It’s cute that she/her mom kept her books from her childhood.

With Mom and Dad

spacer.png

With her brother and cousin, I guess. One of the picture was from the trip to San Diego.

spacer.png

Cute young Somin and now..

spacer.png

In this show, she shared her favorite books. OK, let me get to interesting thing... 😂😂 Remember we talk about a plant that she posted on her IG story that similar to the plant at Seung Gi’s home. In this show, she mentioned one of her fav books is about plants as well. Are these the same family plant?

spacer.png

At the end of the show, she gave the hosts some homegrown vegetables. 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 6
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1