1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

I think itโ€™s different person. The one in Book U Love is Yoo Se Yoon.

About the plant, we talked about it on page 84 (ย this thread is moving so fast). @ishipSGxSMย was the one that made the comparisons. After seeing this picture, itโ€™s the same plant that Somin talked in Book U Love.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

@LFCoupleThanks ๐Ÿ˜‹but what happened with me ? Why do I feel that they are the same person ??? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…i will ย watch ย both episode again.ย ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Btw here Sm was talking about the notebook of The smile has left your eyes .Iย  didn't understand them but all the writings & drawingsย  in the notebook, Sm did for the dramaย  . She even drew her elder brother ' s cute pic ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

And to think that that's the only plant in SG's house. Then he has plant books at home. And mentioning that he is into "gardening" in MITH. Growing blueberries. These are SM's passion. And he's all saying he is doing it right now. The only missing is him mentioning that he's into beading too haha! If that happens, it'll formally conclude they are dating hahaha!ย 

but SGย knows how to knit, right? and in that beads yt vid of SM, she mentioned that she's more into knitting than the beads. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
On 4/8/2021 at 1:17 PM, LSGandJSM said:

ย 

I don't know what to say. I wanted to join the conversation since yesterday but when I saw you guys were saying to create a group in IG I felt so lost, I don't know what I would do. I'm so attached to this forum that at that time I felt like I was deserted ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Thankfully, it's back on track.. Please don't leave me alone in here guys...:BulbaOWO:

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Hi @Lin Mย the IG chat group is just for "emergency" situation like if this forum will be down again just like what happened the other day. But this will be our main "meeting place" when it comes to Seungmin. Dont worry this forum will stay, as our hashtag says #SeungMinDatingUntilProvenFalse

9 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

but SGย knows how to knit, right? and in that beads yt vid of SM, she mentioned that she's more into knitting than the beads. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

Oh yeah i totally forgot that he knit too @ishipSGxSM, so all of SM's hobbies are all his hobbies now. Got it SG!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I don't know what to say. I wanted to join the conversation since yesterday but when I saw you guys were saying to create a group in IG I felt so lost, I don't know what I would do. I'm so attached to this forum that at that time I felt like I was deserted ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Thankfully, it's back on track.. Please don't leave me alone in here guys...:BulbaOWO:

@Lin M Why don't you create an account on Ig? It'sย  simple just install Instagram app from play store then create an account there.

We are notย  going anywhere. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

ย 

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Lin M Why don't you create an account on Ig? It'sย  simple just install Instagram app from play store then create an account there.

We are notย  going anywhere. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

ย 

I know it's simple but I know myself better because as soon as I install the next thing I know I'll be stalking my ex๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

And demand closure

When I was on Facebook after completing my work that is what I do, I started checking so many people, and I don't like myself for doing that. So the next thing I did was deactivate it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1
19 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I know it's simple but I know myself better because as soon as I install the next thing I know I'll be stalking my ex๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

And demand closure

When I was on Facebook after completing my work that is what I do, I started checking so many people, and I don't like myself for doing that. So the next thing I did was deactivate it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Wow !!! I must appreciate you for doing this๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

episode 6 rewatch... this will be a long post full of photos & gifs so please bear with me guys. hahaha!ย 

ย 

1) in this episode, i think SM & SG became much closer. SM seems clingy to SG. she's always an inch away from him and she did not utilize the 33,000sqm space of jjigbaggol. haha! this time SG seems to be the one more cautious and not give in so much to SM (in front of cameras maybe haha). well, maybe SG's just playing hard to get. hihi. SM looks very happy and sweet to SG in this ep. anyways, these are some of the proofsย of our clingy queen SM. hehe

spacer.png

(uhmm SM, maybe it's you that you are talking about. you were around SG the whole time too hahahaha!)

spacer.pngย ย ย 

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

spacer.png

(the famous mud scene. i know this was discussed here a lot of times but i still find this very sweet. it's like SM is getting the attention of SG and they are like kids sweetly playing with each other hihi)

ย 

spacer.png

(most of the time SM looks at SG. i love how she smiles a lot in this episode. she's glowing and radiating true happiness.)

spacer.png

(yes SM. seunggi samchon played so hard (to get). hahahaha!)

ย 

2)ย the interactionsย of Yihan&Brooke and Jeong Heon&Grace. of course we will compare it with our blueberry couple and this provesย that they really are into each other just like the kids. haha! (bb couple interactions are from other episodes)

spacer.png

(same cheeky smile after holding their queen's hand haha)

ย 

spacer.png

(always helping when in need)

ย 

spacer.png

(always follow wherever they go. they should always go together haha)

ย 

spacer.png

(girls want to do things also. guys let them do it but are on standby if they can't hehe)

ย 

my OG mini couples, Yihan&Brooke and Jeong Heon&Grace are so cute in this episode. i so ship them. haha! and it breaks my heart remembering that on the upcoming episodes, one girl breaks these ships. huhuhu

ย 

3) SG cared so much for her daughters, Yoojin & Grace, in this episode. he's too much, i can't anymore hahahaย *sigh*

spacer.png

ย 

4) SG, i volunteer to wash you carefully! i now know that your underwear is calvin kleinย so i can dress you up without the mix up with LSJ's clothes.ย hahahaha!

spacer.png

ย 

5) but SG, since i know you are taken already, i'll just take LSJ. he's not too bad after all. haha! LSJ is very protective of brooke, really. and his moment with yoojin is just *sigh* these two best friends are really making my heart flutter. haha!

spacer.png

spacer.png

ย 

6) look at this scene. all kids are complete with PNR. so where is our blueberry couple? i really want to see the uncut version of LF. hahaha!

spacer.png

ย 

7) lastly, guys, SM & SG has similar vein-y hands. imagine that, even their hands match. haha!

spacer.png

(credits to everythingleeseunggi for SG hands pic)

ย 

that's all guys. sorry for the looong post and lots of attachments. enjoy rewatching!

@ishipSGxSMno need to be sorry. Your post is really funny and entertaining. I kept laughing while reading and viewing the photos.ย 
ย 

Thank you for yourย long post. It is just what we shippers need.ย 
ย 

I agree that in Ep6, Jsm started feeling close and clingy to Lsg. I donโ€™t mind that you know, as long as she does it with Lsg Lol!ย 
But one thing I have always observed with Jsm even before, that when she is inspired ( too early to say โ€œin loveโ€), she is really and truly happy. ย It shows not only in her face but even in her body language. What she feels inside radiates all over her, driving her to be jolly and playful... Iย think she is consistent in this aspect. And, you are right there too with your observation. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
(That is why, when i sensed she was unusually happy before, I knew that she was inspired and...... in love.... )

ย 

I also like our mini couples. ย They were soooo cuteeee together...ย 

I also like it when Lsg showed extra care for Grace and Yoojin. ย โ€œHis daughters,โ€ wow I like that...ย 

Well actually, Grace and Yoojin are originally both babies of Jsm. Although, Jsm appearedย ย more close and attentive to Yoojin, it is because according to her, as shared by her in one vlog, Yoojin is still very young and needs more attention. She also described Yoojin as smart for her age...ย 
But Grace is also close to Jsm. She does not even like to leave behindย Auntie Somin because she misses her... and one thing about Grace, she is not only Jsmโ€™sย and Lsgโ€™s elder daughter, she is also their number two shipper after Jsj.ย Lol!ย 
ย 

But @ishipSGxSMwhat really made me laugh so hard is your ending/climax: the vein-y hands of Lsg and Jsm! ย Those prominentย veins,ย ย  Haha!

This just shows that theyย are into serious stuff in life. Unlike other celebrities who spend more timeย shopping, grooming, stayingย fit, etc. ย (which i donโ€™t say they are bad),ย ย our couple would rather do gardening and planting, knitting, mountain climbing, reading books... all sorts of things that prepare them for life together... hmmmm...ย 

Fans of Lsg say that he is a jack of all trades. I would say the same for Jsm. She is a jill of all trades!ย 
see, they are really matched! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

Edited by LsgJsm
Insert missing word
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6
  • Party! 2
41 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

It shows not only in her face but even in her body language.

agree. she's always drawn towards SG. she really makes it a point to stick close to SG. this episode didn't show much interaction of SM with kids. forย me, SMย seems quiet here and she just focused on SG most of the time. hehe.

ย 

Grace and Yoojin are originally both babies of Jsm

and because of this, SGย workedย hard toย take care of them so he can also be with SM ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

their number two shipper after Jsj.ย Lol!ย 

correct! ๐Ÿ˜† she's a kid who remembers everything as her mom said. so for sure she told a lot of stories to her parents. maybe the twin's parents also know the real score on the bb couple. ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

But @ishipSGxSMwhat really made me laugh so hard is your ending/climax: the vein-y hands of Lsg and Jsm! ย Those prominentย veins,ย ย  Haha!

that's the 1st time i saw SMs hand up close. i didn't know her veins are also prominent like SGs hand. but i love it. maybe when they hold hands they look at and trace each other's veins ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Fans of Lsg say that he is a jack of all trades. I would say the same for Jsm. She is a jill of all trades!ย 
see, they are really matched! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

jack & jill (of all trades) went up the (little forest) hill to fetch a pail of blueberries... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 8
  • Heart Eyes 1
13 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

agree. she's always drawn towards SG. she really makes it a point to stick close to SG. this episode didn't show much interaction of SM with kids. forย me, SMย seems quiet here and she just focused on SG most of the time. hehe.

ย 

and because of this, SGย workedย hard toย take care of them so he can also be with SM ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

correct! ๐Ÿ˜† she's a kid who remembers everything as her mom said. so for sure she told a lot of stories to her parents. maybe the twin's parents also know the real score on the bb couple. ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

that's the 1st time i saw SMs hand up close. i didn't know her veins are also prominent like SGs hand. but i love it. maybe when they hold hands they look at each other's veins ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

jack & jill (of all trades) went up the (little forest) hill to fetch a pail of blueberries... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅฐ

@ishipSGxSMI agree with all your comments!!! May I add that, ย YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY! You make me laugh all the way!!! ย Thank you!!!!ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
20 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

that's the 1st time i saw SMs hand up close. i didn't know her veins are also prominent like SGs hand. but i love it. maybe when they hold hands they look at and trace each other's veins ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

@ishipSGxSMย I kept on laughing while reading your comments. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@LsgJsmShe is indeed very funny.ย  I am still laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@ishipSGxSMย I kept on laughing while reading your comments. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@LsgJsmShe is indeed very funny.ย  I am still laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Yoon Jime too, and singing also the โ€”

๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ

jackย & jill (of all trades) went up the (little forest) hill to fetch a pail of blueberries..๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน

ย 

The Seungmin shippers areย not only experts in investigation, they are also good composers Haha!ย 
what a beautiful day indeed!ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Party! 1

I love all your comments for Ep 6! This is what I love every saturdays (LF rewatch) and sundays (MITH). We can always see something new to say even the content has been shared many times, always something new to describe each scene hahaha!ย 

ย 

I love them also here in Ep 6 and I very much agree that SM starting in this episode really shows interest to SG. She's not touchy touchy but always make sure that she's by SG's side. Her being clingy in this episode just shows that SM sees SG differently already too. And this is also the start of SG being too caring to Yoo Jin as well. This is very obvious, the fact that SG became closer and affectionate with yoo jin shows that he spent a lot of time with yoo jin through SM. The way Yoo Jin was clingy and comfortable with SG really shows that he spent most of his time with SM and Yoo Jin. ย 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@ishipSGxSMย wow I love your long post and yes you're so funny. You pointed so much lovely moments with funny caption ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ bravo

ย 

I didn't watch ep6 again, I can't wait to meet them again

ย 

I just want to say that I love the video "the book U love", I liked the concept, the realisation, how they were kind with So min. We can see that So min was very happy to share about her hobbies, her life. She's, once again, true! So min loves reading books, books about life experiences, how to feel better, how to love yourself. Also thanks to the language of plants, how to learn from the nature to improve yourself. She also loves manual activities, she likes writing. She's a big fan of Jeju. Lovely soul ๐Ÿ’œ as the MCs said before meeting her, they had to guess who was the guest by looking at the books, and they all said that this person is surely a nice person. Yes she is ๐Ÿ’œ

ย 

Here some stuffs which belong to our precious So min

ย 

IMG-20210410-122349.jpg

ย 

ย 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@ishipSGxSMย wow I love your long post and yes you're so funny. You pointed so much lovely moments with funny caption ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ bravo

ย 

ย 

I just want to say that I love the video "the book U love", I liked the concept, the realisation, how they were kind with So min. We can see that So min was very happy to share about her hobbies, her life. She's, once again, true! So min loves reading books, books about life experiences, how to feel better, how to love yourself. Also thanks to the language of plants, how to learn from the nature to improve yourself. She also loves manual activities, she likes writing. She's a big fan of Jeju. Lovely soul ๐Ÿ’œ as the MCs said before meeting her, they had to guess who was the guest by looking at the books, and they all said that this person is surely a nice person. Yes she is ๐Ÿ’œ

ย 

ย 

IMG-20210410-122349.jpg

ย 

ย 

when was that guesting shown? is it before or after LF? the stuff of SM includes orange peels in a bottle. haha! if this is after LF, maybe oranges became special to SM? ๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸŠ

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Tasty 1

I really want to see the uncut version of LF. Because this scene really seems a lot to offer. I always wonder everytime I rewatch this episode, why Did SM had to move closer to SG and sit like that, I want to see their interaction before SM moved next to SG. These two really got something from this episode forward. Because you can see that SG followed SM and the kids in the rabbit and chicken fence after complaining of having sore muscles to NR and LSJ. He must've learned that SM is the only one looking after the kids and the place is kinda dark.ย 

ย 

1-AA70-F0-C-BC3-F-404-B-AAA8-AF388-C305-

52 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@ishipSGxSM after LF, they filmed on september 2020 but the show aired on january 2021. Yes she loves tangerines. She also has books accessories with tangerine. In the bottle this is an handmade soap from Jeju. Jeju is known for her famous tangerines ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

And also remember SG mentioned in one of MITH episode that he wishes to have an intimate wedding in Jeju. SM loves jeju. Really something always points towards their direction. Fate.ย 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2

This has been shared earlier too, but when you do slow mo of this particular scene SG briefly tilted his head while looking at SM that way, you can barely noticed it because they moved the camera so fast and almost cut that part. But it's really cute that SG is like that to SM.ย 

ย 

This is their official "flirting" stage (episode)ย 

ย 

052-E0-E72-0-CD3-4319-896-E-C0-F7-D8-C89

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 10
35 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I really want to see the uncut version of LF. Because this scene really seems a lot to offer. I always wonder everytime I rewatch this episode, why Did SM had to move closer to SG and sit like that, I want to see their interaction before SM moved next to SG. These two really got something from this episode forward. Because you can see that SG followed SM and the kids in the rabbit and chicken fence after complaining of having sore muscles to NR and LSJ. He must've learned that SM is the only one looking after the kids and the place is kinda dark.ย 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

IMG-20210410-122349.jpg

ย 

ย 

@SGxSMย Thanks for the information๐Ÿ˜ย  I really wanted to know about the books she mentioned there.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

• Like 5