Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Good Day to all!! I was so down yesterday because of whats going on in Airen world.. and as usual, SG didnt fail to give us reason to smile.. and here what i got: 

IMG-20210413-065423-449.jpg

My delulu just gone wild again..😍😍😍 can that jacket be called couple things too?? It so obvious its too big for SM right?

Just so glad i have this couple to cheer me up.. hoping he has SM to cheer him too.. 💚💜💙💜💚

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 11
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 2
40 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Creo que se trata de que SG no esté nominada para Baeksang for Mouse (creo). ¡Pero anímate! Ahora son la pareja de las chaquetas de mezclilla, estos dos simplemente nos hacen temblar los sesos. SM publicó con chaqueta de mezclilla después de unos días, ¡aquí también está SG en jeans! ¿Podemos llamarlo pareja ahora jajaja?

beautiful cheer up, he's nominated in variety shows ... !! SeungGi and SoMin always give us a few crumbs of love as a couple.💜💚💜💚🌿🌱🍃🙏🙏🥰🥰

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Creo que se trata de que SG no esté nominada para Baeksang for Mouse (creo). ¡Pero anímate! Ahora son la pareja de las chaquetas de mezclilla, estos dos simplemente nos hacen temblar los sesos. SM publicó con chaqueta de mezclilla después de unos días, ¡aquí también está SG en jeans! ¿Podemos llamarlo pareja ahora jajaja?

good night beautiful girls, will it be a coincidence that the two of them posted with a denim jacket? 💚💜🌿🌱🍃🙏🥰🥰🤞🌹🌷💘💘💘

Ya no se que pensar jajaja cada día nos vuelven más locas estos dos con sus migajas 🥰❣️🤭🤭🇲🇽 I don't know what to think anymore hahaha each day these two make us more crazy, with their crumbs ... JungSoMin SeungGi forever ... !!! 💚💜🌿🌱🍃

• Like 5

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

spacer.png

Yessss . The link is working for me now & I am able to post pics here now  .😂💃💃💃💃

Thank you so much @ishipSGxSM& @LuckyGirl

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yessss . The link is working for me now & I am able to post pics here now  .😂💃💃💃💃

Thank you so much @ishipSGxSM& @LuckyGirl

Omg why two pics are attached with it🙈

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6

Our mask couple🤩

Cr: @bluberry_couple from instagramspacer.png

Our mask couple🤩

Just now, Yoon Ji said:

Our mask couple🤩

Our mask couple🤩

Again it's double🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@WondererSG I hope he will be nominated and get so many awards, but even without awards, everybody praises Mouse, I hope it makes him already happy ☺ I know he wants to be recognize as a great actor as he is as a singer. Hope he will have this recognition sooner. 

Thank you for this jacket comparison 😎 it's the same 😆😆

@Yoon Ji finally you can share pictures 👍 2 pictures in one 😁 don't know why either. 

You love them so much that your picture is appearing twice haha. Thank you for sharing 😊

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Our Yoga Couple

2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@WondererSG I hope he will be nominated and get so many awards, but even without awards, everybody praises Mouse, I hope it makes him already happy ☺ I know he wants to be recognize as a great actor as he is as a singer. Hope he will have this recognition sooner. 

Thank you for this jacket comparison 😎

@Yoon Ji finally you can share pictures 👍 2 pictures in one 😁 don't know why either. 

You love them so much that your picture is appearing twice haha. Thank you for sharing 😊

@SGxSM I understood my mistake. I actually clicked on submit reply twice .😂😂😂

Initially it's not working because I did everything as I was told to do . I copied the link then pasted it on the box but I forgot to click on Go 🙈😂😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

I hope he will be nominated and get so many awards, but even without awards, everybody praises Mouse, I hope it makes him already happy ☺ I know he wants to be recognize as a great actor as he is as a singer. Hope he will have this recognition sooner. 

Thank you for this jacket comparison 😎 it's the same 😆😆

Im also hoping for it soon..and i stil have high hopes for Mouse..  Maybe because of JBR screentime in the first 10 episode was very litle(maybe thats a factor too) so he  didnt get the nomination but those screentime has great imfact and even showed his great acting too.. but not surprised anymore if he didnt get an award for his acting, he did great in Vagabond but unfurtunately he didnt get any best actor from that series too.. Anyway Im good now knowing he is back to filming Mouse today.. hopefully the network had a good plan for Mouse and SG as well.. 

Now, back to our Blueberry couple.. when SM posted that IG story, she made me think about some of the icons she put in it and got my answered after watching yesterday SG update.. like i said my delulu gone wild that i think that YT vid was filmed during SG's Holy Week break, right before SM took that IG Story photos..

RADIO = for a song SG got to listen

Iced cold drink = for Iced Americano Coffee( SG's fave) 

KIND (used to cover the details of the sleeve of the jacket)  =  the gesture SG showed when he used that jacket..so KIND of him to help a friend to promote the new song "Coffee"

Sorry for my delulus.. really cant move on this one.. 😂😂😂  it really made me happy.. SeungMin story is our own novel of love story.. 😍😍😍

My timeline is getting hype for our Blueberry couple..💜💚💙💚💜

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 8
6 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@WondererSG where do you get these kind of ideas as delulus? Kindly pass me an ounce of your brain to me, so I can contribute too:BulbaOWO:

I dont know too.. 😂😂😂  maybe i became too much wonderer thats why i came up to that delulus..

8 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@WondererSG what/when is SG’s Holy Week break? 

He had HW break on filming Mouse last April 1st to 4th.. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1