Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Im a member of Somcandy but still no updates regarding monthly house i only knew that it will be air on April not March but still no confirmation yet..and as what i have observed jtbc only release updates and promotions when the drama is already ongoing..thats only my observation..

I just want to share this photos with you so lovely..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMUiIKlLocI/?igshid=pbq3i7ngi9ed..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

why is it that there's not so much buzz about monthly house? it's less than two weeks of the said show date right? or was it moved to other date? 

we are all eager to see SM promote her show so we can see any crumbs 🤭

I think that will happen on her birthday perhaps🤔🤔🤔

why is it that there's not so much buzz about monthly house? it's less than two weeks of the said show date right? or was it moved to other date? 

we are all eager to see SM promote her show so we can see any crumbs 🤭

39 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

Im a member of Somcandy but still no updates regarding monthly house i only knew that it will be air on April not March but still no confirmation yet..and as what i have observed jtbc only release updates and promotions when the drama is already ongoing..thats only my observation..

I just want to share this photos with you so lovely..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMUiIKlLocI/?igshid=pbq3i7ngi9ed..

16 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I think that will happen on her birthday perhaps🤔🤔🤔

From what I have observed, JTBC doesn't really do much in terms of marketing/promoting. They actually make lots of really good dramas that would deserve much more recognition had they done better on promoting/marketing.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Oh my! Coincidence? Is this why SM kept on flaunting her kicks? Though its not SG wearing it, it's "Baerum" but.... still right?

SM is like "hey shippers! Here's a clue!"😭😭😭

I think the promotion of the show is up to the network, not their agencies. It's up to the network to decide how much money and effort they spend on a show, and different shows will have different priorities.

Plus I think it's a bit unfair cause we're comparing it to Mouse which tvN really wanted to hype up. LSG is also the bigger actor with bigger reach and fanbase.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

Hello dear,  it's been a week I'm not active due to my activities in real life hahaha....

guys, I should telling you, you are awesome !

I'm in love reading all of your observation, like an idiot just smiling and laughing :love:

Seems SG will have new VS in SBS, just found this article through IG here the links https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000896255

oohh! another show where we can get seungmin crumbs hahaha! SG is all over the place. he's so busy hope he still has time for SM. or he might be doing all things now so by the time they get married, he can slow things a bit and focus on SM & kids. (delulu mode on 😆)

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Amo a esta propietaria de IG, ¿está aquí en nuestro foro? Bravo con todas sus subidas reviviendo tanto nuestro corazón seungmin 👏 👐🏼 

Y mira esta foto, esto para mí grita "un ambiente de pareja" si no oficialmente una pareja, pero "un aura exclusiva para el otro", una especie de entendimiento mutuo. Definitivamente se esperaron el uno al otro para presentarse para las fotografías con el anfitrión.

92-B3984-C-89-F0-4166-8-FE0-FE957010-A83

y es como si SM conociera a la madre de SG por primera vez, y SG se enorgulleciera de que SM se llevara bien con los padres. ¡Ja ja! En una nota seria, la primera vez que veo esta captura de pantalla, no me di cuenta de esto antes. SG parecía un novio orgulloso aquí, que SM parecía adorar por el anfitrión y creo que LSJ está cerca del anfitrión así como de SG. 

88-E9-DB9-E-ED35-476-C-B594-00-C38-CB63-

Realmente se relajaron durante este programa de radio, SG estaba muy feliz cuando SM se relajó un poco aquí. Tal vez estaba preocupado por SM, por eso está tenso durante la conferencia de prensa. 

The DJ spoke very beautifully of SoMin and in fact she is very close to SJ in the interview she made fun of him a lot, when PNR and SG were praising SM for his cute personality, and they only focused on SM. the D.J told S.J if he also belonged to L.F why they had put him aside hahahaha it was then that SeungGi quickly addressed him with a smile and pointed out that he could also speak 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

one of LF vids popped into yt. i rewatched it again and saw that SM is telling something to grace while pointing at SG. wonder what they are talking about? as @Seung-Min have mentioned, i also wish i was grace for a day and just look and listen at SGxSM the whole time 😄spacer.png

if ever that happens, this will be me while watching & listening to seungmin 🤣

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hello Lovely LF Passengers, 

It's actually already Saturday in some of timezone region.

Happy Rewatching Ep 2 can be started 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Also, just some friendly notes :

- Kindly do not quote gif/pics/twitter and limiting to put 3 pics in 1 post. 

This to help those user with low internet bandwith to upload the contents easier. 

Appreciate & Thanks , 😇😇😇🙏🙏🙏

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, Kumayuna said:

Seems SG will have new VS in SBS, just found this article through IG here the links https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000896255

oohh! another show where we can get seungmin crumbs hahaha! SG is all over the place. he's so busy hope he still has time for SM. or he might be doing all things now so by the time they get married, he can slow things a bit and focus on SM & kids. (delulu mode on 😆)

Good for him... From MITH and Hometown Flex, we know how Seung Gi loves golf. But he didn’t have much time to play. I guess this VS would give him enough time to play and improve his skill, while working.

One interesting thing, he will host the show with Lee Kyung Kyu. So Min was a guest in Dining Together episode 132 in 2019 (she was promoting her movie just before LF), and Lee Kyung Kyu was the host, with Kang Ho Dong. And they talked about golf. LKK specifically said to Somin, “When a married couple play the same sport, they talk more.” Interesting, right? What a coincidence now Seung Gi and LKK will have a golf theme vs together.. or not.. 🤷‍♀️

And maybe they will have a golf date together, just like Binjin 😍😍

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

Yeah JTBC doesn't make much promotion unfortunately. They don't have their own ceremony awards too. Anyway they have good dramas so I hope that Monthly house will have good ratings. 

Thank you @Kumayuna for this information. Indeed Seung gi is everywhere 😅

@LFCouple oh nice coincidence. LKK said several times in this show that he likes So min. He praised her many times 😊

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
20 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Good for him... From MITH and Hometown Flex, we know how Seung Gi loves golf. But he didn’t have much time to play. I guess this VS would give him enough time to play and improve his skill, while working.

One interesting thing, he will host the show with Lee Kyung Kyu. So Min was a guest in Dining Together episode 132 in 2019 (she was promoting her movie just before LF), and Lee Kyung Kyu was the host, with Kang Ho Dong. And they talked about golf. LKK specifically said to Somin, “When a married couple play the same sport, they talk more.” Interesting, right? What a coincidence now Seung Gi and LKK will have a golf theme vs together.. or not.. 🤷‍♀️

And maybe they will have a golf date together, just like Binjin 😍😍

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

where I can watch this VS with subtitle? Any suggestion?

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Who wants another hint from MITH? 😆

On the episode 108 aired on 23th of february 2020.

They met trot singers as masters. And they have to chose one song. Seung gi decided to sing "Don't know anything but love" By Sim Soo bong 😌 He put all his heart singing this beautiful song. Actually there are a lot of sad trot songs, koreans love to sing sad songs in karaoke. 

Here the lyrics :

IMG-20210312-181646.jpg

Before LF in MITH, Seung gi was always saying in MITH that he didn't now anything about love, that marriage is a mirage for him... Since november 2019 his thoughts about love and marriage totally changed. 

And we all know why, because he met her ❤

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

Seung gi decided to sing "Don't know anything but love" By Sim Soo bong 😌 He put all his heart singing this beautiful song. Actually there are a lot of sad trot songs, koreans love to sing sad songs in karaoke. 

AAahhhh. I just listened to it now. I love it. Love the lyrics and how he sang it. Feels so So-Min and LF.

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
24 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

watching some of SMs vlogs. this was posted Jan.24, 2020. she met with grace & brooke. look at what SM gave to grace as a gift. "eddy" must have tipped her on what to give grace 🤭😄

spacer.png

Oh...this was when aunt So Min did Elsa's hair for Grace...Remember watching it on the twins' mom blog too.

Let me draw a solid conclusion again....They are definitely dating....😁😁😁

Oh and BTW, apart from that cameo role SM agreed to do....the potential new project she's reviewing the offer is also with TvN too...

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Party! 5
30 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Oh...this was when aunt So Min did Elsa's hair for Grace...Remember watching it on the twins' mom blog too.

Let me draw a solid conclusion again....They are definitely dating....😁😁😁

and here's another one (posted feb.14)@WaterCat 😄spacer.png

now let's connect it with SG 😂

spacer.png

here's more from SMs feb.14 vlog 🤭💕

who's favorite colors are these? 🤔😄

spacer.png

then a light colored, chubby stuffed animal version of perro as modu's toy 🐶😄

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
  • Tasty 1

here's more from SMs feb.14 vlog 🤭💕

who's favorite colors are these? 🤔😄

Love those crumbs!

I'm also curious about her video description. Of course, this just Google translated:

약간의 꽃샘추위는 있어도 점점 겨울이 가고 봄이 오고 있다는 느낌이 곳곳에서 들어요:) 
쏨댕이들은 요즘 어떻게 지내고들 있나요~? 
저는 드라마 촬영중이라 평소보다 오랜만에 영상 올리게 되었어요. 
기다려주셔서 감사하고, 이번 영상도 편하게 봐주세요😊

Even though there is a little cold, winter is gradually passing and spring is coming.
How are the sons and daughters doing these days~?
Since I am filming a drama, I uploaded a video after a long time than usual.
Thank you for patience, and please feel free to watch this video😊

(edit) actually, now I think that she's just referring to her viewers. She uses 쏨댕이들은 in her other videos too. Google translates it as sons and daughters, but romanized it is "ssomdaeng-ideul-eun" which I guess is just what she calls people that watch her blog "ssomday" 🤔

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 4

@Warm Pawsyeah he sang it with his heart. Is this song inspired you for a new video? 😅 hope so

@ishipSGxSM nice job! the museum colors are so obvious 😆

@WaterCat  haha I love your conclusion. If I remember well, the drama that she may accept, it's an historical drama right ? So again no kisses or light ones. I don't know if the young actor will still act the main lead since he had some issues recently. But if she accepts this role, she will be beautiful in traditional clothes

3 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Love those crumbs!

I'm also curious about her video description. Of course, this just Google translated:

약간의 꽃샘추위는 있어도 점점 겨울이 가고 봄이 오고 있다는 느낌이 곳곳에서 들어요:) 
쏨댕이들은 요즘 어떻게 지내고들 있나요~? 
저는 드라마 촬영중이라 평소보다 오랜만에 영상 올리게 되었어요. 
기다려주셔서 감사하고, 이번 영상도 편하게 봐주세요😊

Even though there is a little cold, winter is gradually passing and spring is coming.
How are the sons and daughters doing these days~?
Since I am filming a drama, I uploaded a video after a long time than usual.
Thank you for patience, and please feel free to watch this video😊

Thank you for sharing the translation. She posted this on valentine's day... 

• Like 1