[K-Artist] Ro Woon 로운

2022.08.31 NEWS - Rowoon Nominated for APAN Star Awards

Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries:

SF9’s Rowoon (KBS2’s “The King’s Affection)

Son Suk Ku (JTBC’s “My Liberation Notes”)

Ahn Hyo Seop (SBS’s “Lovers of the Red Sky,” SBS’s “A Business Proposal”)

Jin Sun Kyu (SBS’s “Through the Darkness”)

Choi Woo Shik (SBS’s “Our Beloved Summer”)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2022.10.14 SF9’s Rowoon And Jo Bo Ah In Talks For New Romance Drama By “100 Days My Prince” Writer

FfBcW5fakAAbXBk?format=jpg&name=900x900

SF9’s Rowoon and Jo Bo Ah may be starring together in an exciting new drama!

On October 14, both stars’ agencies confirmed that they were in talks for the upcoming drama “This Romance Is a Force Majeure” (literal translation).

FNC Entertainment stated, “Rowoon is currently in talks to appear in the new drama ‘This Romance Is a Force Majeure,’ and the outlook is favorable.” Meanwhile, KeyEast similarly commented, “Jo Bo Ah has received a casting offer for ‘This Romance Is a Force Majeure,’ and she is reviewing the offer with a favorable outlook.”

“This Romance Is a Force Majeure” will tell the love story of a woman who obtains a banned book that was carefully sealed 300 years ago—and the man who becomes a victim of that banned book.

Rowoon is in talks to play the handsome, intelligent, and popular lawyer Jang Shin Yoo, who gets swept up in a series of unexpected events due to a terrifying curse that has been passed down from the Joseon era.

Meanwhile, Jo Bo Ah has been offered the role of Lee Hong Jo, an outgoing civil servant who is surprisingly unpopular with men despite her good looks, personality, and job.

“This Romance Is a Force Majeure” will be penned by “100 Days My Prince” writer No Ji Sul and helmed by director Nam Ki Hoon of “Oh My Baby” and “Voice 3.”

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • 2 weeks later...

2022.10.28 "LoveYourW" Event - Rowoon, Lee Jae Wook and Ahn Hyo Seop finally seen public together!
Fg-KMc-DKag-AMOKh-D.jpg
Fg-KMc-Thac-AEznf-T.jpg

Spoiler

Fg-KMciaag-AEl3g-X.jpgFg-Kiz-Frag-AIu-Wvf.jpg

In the background, Rowoon is seen talking to Lee Soo Hyuk with Ahn Hyo Seop beside him, then Lee Jae Wook joins them. Rowoon must be introducing his besties to Soo Hyuk 😆. Please go get acquainted with all my other Oppa~

• Shocked 1

I liked the length of that long hair! Maybe it's just gelled to the side. LOL!! 

I want to watch the videos of the three of them together, but I'm on hold with my mom's doctor's clinic. I would hate for them to answer while I was watching and admiring all three of them. LOL!

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I liked the length of that long hair! Maybe it's just gelled to the side. LOL!!

Funny enough, I actually checked 😆

It's ok, his hair is still long in House on Wheels. I find it depends on how it is styled. Some of his endorsement's photos weren't so flattering. But it seems like in House on Wheels, he didn't really style it ...? He's naturally curly but when there's enough sebum in the hair it can becomes wavy instead (speaking from experience). LOL!

9 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I want to watch the videos of the three of them together, but I'm on hold with my mom's doctor's clinic. I would hate for them to answer while I was watching and admiring all three of them. LOL!

Watch watch watch! I'm swooning at the fact that they are publicly seen together for the first time. Now I just need them each upload a group photos of themselves on their IG (which I doubt they will... maybe only Jae Wook will).

Ok, I just watched since I'm done with the phone call. So handsome together!! Also, so many celebrities at that event. Is W Korea their biggest magazine in South Korea? I didn't think it was.

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

(which I doubt they will... maybe only Jae Wook will)

HAHAHAHA!! LJW is the only one who can be trusted with this task, but I don't think he will either. I feel like he'll just post pictures of himself. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Tofu said:

So handsome together!!

The fairest of them all is Rowoon ~ ahahahahahaha! :lmao2:

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

Also, so many celebrities at that event. Is W Korea their biggest magazine in South Korea? I didn't think it was.

I think it's because it's for a good cause "breast cancer", not so much because it's the biggest magazine. I'm not sure about that. Haha.

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

HAHAHAHA!! LJW is the only one who can be trusted with this task, but I don't think he will either. I feel like he'll just post pictures of himself. 

None of them did! ㅠ ㅠ

• Like 1