You Are My Spring 너는 나의 봄 [2021]

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, they even have to "plan" how much porridge to put on his face

Oppa so cute!!! And I laughed so hard watching them film that sexy music making out scene. I didn't know they actually played the music while filming. I thought that was later edited in :laugh:

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oppa so cute!!! And I laughed so hard watching them film that sexy music making out scene. I didn't know they actually played the music while filming. I thought that was later edited in :laugh:

The crying scene he put eye drops and something underneath his eyes. He didn't even bother to try to cry for real lol

• Haha 1
On 8/7/2021 at 3:36 AM, mademoiselle said:

LOL, they even have to "plan" how much porridge to put on his face

Haha! I don't know if KDW is into ab libs because I remembered when he was promoting FMIYM, it was mentioned that they planned out every scene too. :laugh:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Tofu said:

Haha! I don't know if KDW is into ab libs because I remembered when he was promoting FMIYM, it was mentioned that they planned out every scene too. 

Really? I like ad-libs though. I think ad-libs is fun. I would've thought the imaginary sequence scene is sort of an ad-libs because SHJ was laughing her head off each time the PD yells cut.

• Haha 1

Episode 11-12

Ian Chase's development seems to completely branch out from the main plot and into a side-story of its own now. I'm glad (and thought geez, that was quick) the real killer is out in the open but it didn't clear the air at all with why he's so obsessed with the twins. Plus what the heck, this whole time the Chaebol daughter had a camera installed in Chae Joon's bedroom just because she's interested in Ian Chase? Twisted. So Chae Joon also fell for the same trick - drugged and woke up with a knife in his hand but I think this is probably for a murder case a while back not when he supposedly jumped off the building.

That conversation Ian and Young Do - urgh. Is that mean there was no switch at all? Young Do had met Ian and both times it was him?

Young Do's friends and their imaginations are hilarious. I lol-ed so much watching Kim Dong Wook and et al. play out these scenes!

I can't helped but feel a little angry at Da Jung's father. I thought he left some money for them, not debt. How could he?! The first tear I shed was when Tae Jung tells Da Jung he had seen their father once. I thought he was going to say he went looking for him but no, the story made me so sad because even though he was super young and likely to forget what happened but he, too, was extremely traumatised by the abusive father.

I think I missed some translations coz the subtitles changed quite quickly for some parts but my understanding is they will declare they give up on inheriting the debt however what about Mum? Can she do the same? Can she prove that they have separated and are no longer spouses even though by law they may not have divorced?

Ha Neul and Eun Ha, hahaha, I totally didn't expect this pairing because I thought he will pair up with Ga Young's trainer, Jin Ho. But he's so scared of her now:lmao2: it cracks me up. I kinda think Seung Won needs a girlfriend too but who? Jin Ho? :lmao2:

Now the most heart-breaking part. Gosh. I cried soooo much after she heard what Young Do said in the hospital and also Mum told Young Do not to be sick. Even though it is angst but I like this kind of angst and enjoyed a good cry over it.

"He doesn't have a mum to cry to" - gosh. This isn't noble idiocy, right? I mean the reason is pretty valid and it'd be selfish if he holds on to her. Personally I think this is grey, including the situation between Ga Young and Patrick. I hope these two will work out because I like that pairing too.

I quite like that Young Do has this heart weakness for his character. It creates that natural conflict the OTP has to overcome and with him getting sick occasionally also helps me gain some extra knowledge (and make it easier to remember) about what can happen if a patient who had heart transplant doesn't take care of themselves. Most dramas always show us happily ever after after the character went through heart transplant and there's no rejection issue. It doesn't tell us heart transplant patient doesn't necessary will live a long life.

I'm not too concern about this temporary break-up. They'll realise they love each other and will be back together in no time. I think I will enjoy the angst a bit more and the two missing one another.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Clapping Hands 1

Episode 13-14

All that Sherlock Holmes work I've done on Ian and Chae Joon are all wrong. There was no twins switching at all! I'm quite shocked that this means Ian did "hire" a hit on the orphange owners. The more appalling reveal is, despite giving up on Ian first, in the end, their mother abdandoned both of them.

And all that tears I shed last week for the breakup and it took them one episode to get back together, LOL, just like that. Hahaha. :pandaheadstomp:

And then I thought the Vet friend is going to be paired up with Eun Ha and then surprise surprise, she's seeing Tae Jung! :shocked: Hahahahahahahahaha so unexpected but not against it at all. I don't think Da Jung will be against it either. Maybe Vet friend and Ga Young's friend will eventually find their way to each other. LOL.

E15 Preview

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1