You Are My Spring 너는 나의 봄 [2021]

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I haven't had time to even start this . Cries. I want more time. But my mum says it is getting interesting. Initially it was a bit confusing for her .  So we'll see.

I am amused your mum has more time than you to watch kdramas :lmao2: (obviously 8-12 hours gone for you for work).

4 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Yup! Watched it the moment Netflix uploaded it!😃🥰Young Do so cute haha

I'm gonna watch it soon. I saw the toy capsule cut lol.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:
9 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I haven't had time to even start this . Cries. I want more time. But my mum says it is getting interesting. Initially it was a bit confusing for her .  So we'll see.

I am amused your mum has more time than you to watch kdramas :lmao2: (obviously 8-12 hours gone for you for work).

Of course. She's retired and only has to cook dinner. I do the rest  :letalQQ:

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I definitely feel the odd episodes are more fun/interesting than the even episodes so far. And it's rather quick that Young Do has fallen for Da Jung. At least he's already got future mother-in-law's approval. Haha.

Turns out Chae Joon's twin brother is Ian Norman Chase. Once again the camera zooms in on Yoon Park's eyes and showed us, this time this character Chase, does not blink. So if Chase really the "patient" who went to see Young Do?

Young Do looks so healthy now that I completely forgot in episode 1 it was mentioned he had a heart transplant. There's still no revelation of the trauma he experienced but he seems to be reluctant to fall in love knowing that his heart could probably function for another 10 years. I thought these days one can put an artificial heart (based on Romantic Doc). Or only filty rich chaebol can afford...?

Maybe the murderer is someone else. A man whose face wasn't shown was shocked to see Chase on TV. Even though Chase is suspicious and even more since he was seen at the crime scene when Young Do re-visit it. However, he probably found out from the news and went there himself.

Anyone catch what type of doctor Chase is? A heart surgeon perhaps?? What would be the odd that in the end he perform a heart surgery on Young Do to save him?

• Like 1

@mademoiselleChase is in neurosurgery. When she googled him, seems he's in that department. If I'm not mistaken.

I agree with you, ep 3 definitely have a good progress, her mom so authoritative lols. Both of them seems scared of her. 

And I like gachapon Dr. Hollow scene a lot. Its so cute. I guess I always appreciate when adult didn't take themself so seriously sometimes. 

Contemplative to drop this, because the pacing was a bit weird. But I think this is going better, so I keep it for now. 

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

This ep 5 quite funny actually. I like YD's friendship with his vet doctor friend and the producer. He ask the vet doc to sew the 🐻 and he crying after that haha...omg his friend all so looney 😅

The producer said YD is his most sucessful friend he have. He said hes not that sucessful hahaha...  

The OTP have nice and slow progress. She consult him on the child hotel's drawing, and she managed to get close to Aiden as result. Chase also seems warm up to her after seeing Aiden hug her. The other OTP also looks quite sweet - Patrick and YD's ex wife. 

About the past & murder story it still felt over the place for me and actually I don't really care about it either 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Episode 5-6

The murder mystery takes a back seat this week and story focus more on developing Young Do & Da Jung's relationship. I don't mind the OTP's romance though it's not really very exciting. Sometimes I like their little exchange/smart-ass style bickering, sometimes I think it might be a bit too deliberate. I also like it that every time Ian Chase appear, the tension builds up. Even better when he meets up with people who knows his face. His story remains a mystery and I'm still extremely confused who is the one who killed. One of the twins killed the others' foster parent... and one of them were sent to the US. So did the twin from the US came visit his twin brother, kill his foster parent and flew back to US? Did they perhap was not twin but triplets? Or did the real murderer kill them and is linked to the church? So much questions.

Agree that the story seems a bit all over the place. Like Aiden, what exactly is the point to incorporate this little boy? I had thought he would be somehow related to Chase's medical team but it didn't seem like it. Is it really just a machination so that it allows Da Jung to call Young Do for help and in time to let Ian sees Da Jung being friendly with the boy...?

As for Young Do, we finally get a glimpse into his past. Is what we were shown his trauma?

• Like 1

:laugh:

Ep 6 half way I also a bit lost again with all those Dr. Chase & all the detective stuff. I dozed off, when the OTP not appear. 

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Agree that the story seems a bit all over the place. Like Aiden, what exactly is the point to incorporate this little boy? I had thought he would be somehow related to Chase's medical team but it didn't seem like it. Is it really just a machination so that it allows Da Jung to call Young Do for help 

Haha yes, I think only so that Da Jung can call and consult Young Do. Actually Da Jung become more and more like Young Do, she even can assesed the psychology state of his ex wife lols. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Pre-release cuts Is it really just us watching @SilverMoonTea?

Isn't @Darkarcana watching still, but just not posting?

@Tofu Whatever happaned to supporting anchornim?

Ikr @Tofupls come back here 😅, don't watch rubbish J drama bwahahahaha.... 😂

@mademoiselleI like this OTP a lot. So calming. No toxic relationship as well. Not my usual forbidden love/bad boy theme, but I like it. Btw, don't you think that water dripping non stop on his office might be something sinister happening? 

• Haha 1

@SilverMoonTea Weren't you the one luring everyone to watch your Jdramas? LOL

I'm surprised you are actually liking this. I also fear that if they concentrate more on the loveline and then confirm their feelings, you'll be ciao straight away :pandascared: Got bad boy ah, Yoon Park is the bad boy LOL.

Omg, don't scare me. I hope not and no body in between the ceiling and her bathroom or something like that! But sooner or later the ceiling will collapse (coz that's what happened to my garage).

• Haha 1