5 minutes ago, Sominah said:

@Yoga Unnie she answered this q in one of her reality shows appearance I think strong heart that she needed one stage name n when she go for it she was given 3 letters JSM n she finally come up with this name JUNG SO MIN which means Garden of Jade of lights 

I might missing some points plz watch that show

Thank you @Sominah! Will try to watch that show :)

@SsomGem We have the same guess! Hehe. I was also thinking maybe to separate her identity from her family's identity? Given that her family is a prominent one, maybe she wanted to build her own name and at the same time protect the privacy of her family. I guess we have to watch the show that @Sominah mentioned to find out hehehe 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4
3 minutes ago, Yoga Unnie said:

Thank you @Sominah! Will try to watch that show :)

@SsomGem We have the same guess! Hehe. I was also thinking maybe to separate her identity from her family's identity? Given that her family is a prominent one, maybe she wanted to build her own name and at the same time protect the privacy of her family. I guess we have to watch the show that @Sominah mentioned to find out hehehe 

I don't know if she came from Chaebol family or not but since beginning she kept her family n personal life very private so it's possible that she embraced a new name to keep her family name out of sights of flashing lights 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3

Ah!!! Bingo!!! I realise something, remember that SM is the only actress to have acted with 4 out of 5 model Avengers of Korea. If she had acted in Shin Dong Yup's sitcom and not taken leave after auditioning then she would have been casted alongside Lee Soo Hyuk😍😍😍

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Ah!!! Bingo!!! I realise something, remember that SM is the only actress to have acted with 4 out of 5 model Avengers of Korea. If she had acted in Shin Dong Yup's sitcom and not taken leave after auditioning then she would have been casted alongside Lee Soo Hyuk😍😍😍

I don't know about it, I know that she accepted how she dint show up after she go selected in one sitcom where that host tells about how she laughed all the time n disdapear without any trace n she might have gone for to complete her education but doesn't know about avenger thing plz elaborate 😊😊🙏🙏

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Sominah said:

I don't know about it, I know that she accepted how she dint show up after she go selected in one sitcom where that host tells about how she laughed all the time n disdapear without any trace n she might have gone for to complete her education but doesn't know about avenger thing plz elaborate 😊😊🙏🙏

Hmmm... Kim Young kwang, sung hoon, Lee soo hyuk, Kim woo bin and Hong Jung Hyun are known as Korea's 5 model Avengers. And she have acted with all except Lee soo Hyuk. The sitcom the host talked about was Vampire's Idol😊😊😊. Hope this helps🤗🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Hmmm... Kim Young kwang, sung hoon, Lee soo hyuk, Kim woo bin and Hong Jung Hyun are known as Korea's 5 model Avengers. And she have acted with all except Lee soo Hyuk. The sitcom the host talked about was Vampire's Idol😊😊😊. Hope this helps🤗🤗🤗

Thank you so much🤗🤗 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Hello everybody in this thread! Can’t wait for MH. I’ m sure it’s pure fun and truly what a romcom should be. 

Yes, I have been waiting for this one, it's supposed to be on air in 22 March 6 days after Somin-ah 's birthday,  now it's in  16June 6 days after mine 😝😝

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
Just now, Sominah said:

Yes, I have been waiting for this one, it's supposed to be on air in 22 March 6 after Somin-ah 's birthday,  now it's in  16June 6 days after mine was 😝😝

It's funny because when they announced that it would air on 22 March I was so happy and considered that as my b'day gift but then it was shifted to 16 June, a day before my nephew b'day 😅😅😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Yoga Unnie said:

Should we also add her cameos in her list of works? :wow2:

I remember seeing her in What's Wrong With Secretary Kim as young PMY's mom in the flashback scene. I didn't know her yet when I watched WWWSK, but I was so mesmerized by her beauty! Here's the link:

[#김비서가왜그럴까] EP10-17 (저번 생엔 롹커..?!) 김비서 미모&흥의 비결! ft 소민기 - YouTube

I also saw in her vlog that she made a cameo in Be Melodramatic. Here's the link: 

내 남자는 내가 지키는 이주빈의 뜨거운♨ 경고 "내 거야-" 멜로가 체질(Be melodramatic) 16회 - YouTube

Someone also mentioned before that she's going to cameo in the new Hyeri series? :)

Everytime I watch SM in a show, my eyes are glued to the screen! I can't multi-task or even check my phone. She's so beautiful! :wow: 

Also she appeared as cameo in a movie called Golden Slumber 

5 hours ago, SsomGem said:

Here some of her filmography, she worked with the greatest 😎

Bad Guy, 2010

Reveal hidden contents

APa-Ahmv-Rf-VRMk-OXw-N1y-QSYFg-OI-550x53

Playful kiss, 2010

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-20210525-082643.jpg

Stand by, 2012

Reveal hidden contents

original.jpg

Can we get married, 2012

Reveal hidden contents

102377532.jpg

Came to me and became a star, 2013

Reveal hidden contents

came-to-me.jpg

D-day, 2015

Reveal hidden contents

drama-d-day.jpg

The red teacher, 2016

Reveal hidden contents

proxy.jpg

The sound of your heart, 2016

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-20210525-084304.jpg

My father is strange, 2017

Reveal hidden contents

father-is-strange-kbs-facebook.jpg

Because this is my first life, 2017

Reveal hidden contents

because-this-is-my-first-life-02.jpg

The smile has left your eyes, 2018

Reveal hidden contents

vz-u-Qd-QBQ9y-MJZ0p-HNMOCLxf-Tv-Y.jpg

Homme fatale, 2019

Reveal hidden contents

fullsizephoto1083747.jpg

Little forest, 2019 (variety show)

Reveal hidden contents

x2oz3f.jpg

Soul mechanic, 2020

Reveal hidden contents

4ebc4913dbbb44a986e8f7b5046ce733.jpg

Monthly House, upcoming drama 16 june 2021

8c724eb082a1440aabcd79077a66b16e.jpg

plz add beak seung jo diary 

Playful kiss 2 YouTube version

and Wolf Hunt 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
28 minutes ago, Sominah said:

👆This is my frustration as I could see how poor viewings is going on with MH trailers 😬😬

I saw that too, it has more views on Twitter though with more than 6k

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
8 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I saw that too, it has more views on Twitter though with more than 6k

Great, I could see another trailer have 45k+ views in twitter, bit relaxed but on YouTube not so happening all the trailers n teasers have slow response... I want this drama to have bumper response, the core rating people (koreans)  must watch this. Make it Super Hit. JSM didn't get any Award for her Awesome performance in Fix You, TSHLYE,  BTIMFL not even a Best Couple Award for TS... BT... n MFIS where she has done tremendous job... Want her to win hearts or sure  which she does everytime but want some Awards too 😇😇

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 minute ago, Sominah said:

Great, I could see another trailer have 45k+ views in twitter, bit relaxed but on YouTube not so happening all the trailers n teasers have slow response... I want this drama to have bumper response, the core rating people (koreans)  must watch this. Make it Super Hit. JSM didn't get any Award for her Awesome performance in Fix You, TSHLYE,  BTIMFL not even a Best Couple Award for TS... BT... n MFIS where she has done tremendous job... Want her to win hearts or sure  which she does everytime but want some Awards too 😇😇

I just wish if kdrama could be released on YT too like most cdrama does, then all international viewers would swarm there😜😜😜. Because what I noticed is Korean people really sleeps on good dramas😅😅😅

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
13 minutes ago, Lin M said:

With all the heartbreak I felt yesterday 😂😂😂it made me go back to watch her old videos and this was my all time favorite before LF and it's back to my favorite 😜😜

Loved it 😘😘, watched it before, still watching it again... Watched full version without Sub though 

10 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I just wish if kdrama could be released on YT too like most cdrama does, then all international viewers would swarm there😜😜😜. Because what I noticed is Korean people really sleeps on good dramas😅😅😅

So true 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Good morning you all....

@SsomGem Thank you for creating a thread dedicated to the lovely Somin. 

Anyone here happen to know where can I watch 'Big Man'. I really want to see her act brat chaebol girl character. It's not available in US Viki.

Its available in YT 🥰🥰🥰 

here 1st episode link... Enjoy😊😊😊

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2