7 hours ago, Sominah said:

Watching this got me thinking - I want to see SM in an edgy, bad*ss, strong, bit boyish kind of role. Maybe like a police officer, detective, spy, criminal, or even rockstar. Very different from her sweet personality but I believe she can do it!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 4
3 minutes ago, Yoga Unnie said:

Watching this got me thinking - I want to see SM in an edgy, bad*ss, strong, bit boyish kind of role. Maybe like a police officer, detective, spy, criminal, or even rockstar. Very different from her sweet personality but I believe she can do 

@Yoga UnnieI am eagerly waiting for her doing those type of characters especially as a spy or detective or criminal. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
9 minutes ago, Yoga Unnie said:

Watching this got me thinking - I want to see SM in an edgy, bad*ss, strong, bit boyish kind of role. Maybe like a police officer, detective, spy, criminal, or even rockstar. Very different from her sweet personality but I believe she can do it!

YES

N m hoping for her movie WOLF HUNT... She chose it over that period drama... I so wish this to have her in totally different Avatar 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
1 minute ago, Lin M said:

I love all her editing... Even the one with Park Seo joon, that guy 😜😜😜 and LMH, and Kim Seon ho😘😘😘

Me too!!! Maybe she should join this group 😁

Pretty SM is really shippable with top-tier oppa actors because of her great acting and positive energy 😍

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
13 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I don't want to share this because there is THAT GUY😂😂😂but I have to for my SM😘😘😘😜😜😜

Big hug for u my dear 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Love (somin off course) is much stronger than hate (anger basically) I guess 😊😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😍

• Like 5
15 hours ago, SsomGem said:

Happy 11th debut anniversary So min shi

🥳🥳🥳🥳

@WaterCat I also feel and hope that this action movie will be a hit. She's working with Seo in guk, they already have a good chemistry. I'm waiting for it

I watched the special short drama The red teacher. I loved it, strong, touching and funny. The acting was so great. The drama won a KBS award

I was also tempted to watch MFIS, I watched some parts, it seems very nice but too much episodes for me 😅

Talking about So min's private account, maybe we can delete the information here since it's a public page ? 

Sure sure I’ll delete my post lol I’m not even sure if it’s SM that time 😊 still we’re not 100% sure it’s her

45 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I don't want to share this because there is THAT GUY😂😂😂but I have to for my SM😘😘😘😜😜😜

Hahaha it’s one of my fav back then lol still my fav tho 😅

I cant delete my post about the link of private acc. So I just edited it but you guys quoted it so it’s still there. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@SsomGem plz add these in her work profile 

Worst Friends  2009

Short Movie 

Twenty 2015

Movie 

Alice the boy from wonderland 2015

Movie 

Daddy You Daughter Me 2017

Movie

Golden Slumber 2018

Movie (Cameo )

Playful Kiss YouTube Edition 2010

Playful Kiss Beak Seung Jo's Diary 2010

Big Man 2014

Miss Korea 2013

Cameo ep 20

What's wrong with secretary Kim 2018

Cameo ep 10

Abyss 2019

Cameo ep 1

Be Melodramatic 2019

Cameo ep 16

My Roommate Is A Ghumiho 

Cameo 

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Sominah said:

@SsomGem plz add these in her work profile 

Worst Friends  2009

Short Movie 

Twenty 2015

Movie 

Alice the boy from wonderland 2015

Movie 

Golden Slumber 2018

Movie (Cameo )

Playful Kiss YouTube Edition 2010

Playful Kiss Beak Seung Jo's Diary 2010

Miss Korea 2013

Cameo ep 20

What's wrong with secretary Kim 2018

Cameo ep 10

Abyss 2019

Cameo ep 1

Be Melodramatic 2019

Cameo ep 16

My Roommate Is A Ghumiho 

Cameo 

Big Man (2014)

Daddy You Daughter Me (2017)

Twenty wasn't released in 2014 ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sominah said:

Also is it okay to add her IG acc somin_jj n YT vlog channel  JSM ssomday? If yes plz add as it needs to increase followers😊😊

@Sominah I like your suggestion...we should add her Ig acc & YT vlog here so that more fans can follow her.👍👏👏👏

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

[https://www.soompi.com/article/1088451wpp/december-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed-2

Saw this too... For me she is always on the TOP

Also it's annoying to see how she never in any Kbeauty charts (st least I haven't seen) and they always say she resembles EUH, PSH, BSuzy, even with SHK (have read comments) and she is nowhere in the lists, only I have seen Once in no. 25(seriously people??? 😡😡😡😡) and once in 25 better Actress category she is in 11th i guess right before Ha Ji Won. 

I request  @Poisonous Ivy, @Warm Paws to make such vids which not only display her beauty but the calibre of her acting 

• Like 3