53 minutes ago, Lin M said:

And this one too

@Sominah is it ok to say we two are crazy over SM, look we're the only one exchanging messages, where are the rest??? Helloooo...

@Lin M i actually thought that I have gone crazy in 3days, I have never chatted online in my life, I ignore my social media accounts messages from friends,  a totally aloof and odd n super introvert but m talking here nonstop... I lerk into somin's IG account n also some of her fans pages like it but never comment, not even after watching her blogs over 20th times... 

but here I m talking nonstop and m enjoying also I can feel you @Yoon Ji i have been doing same before joining this page... I like the people who like her... 

And @Warm Paws it's completely ok, you have to be inspired to do something like that, and when its happens will see for sure... I promise I will watch that for 100 times 😊😊😊

@Lin M i think others will need some  time to heal ... 

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗to all

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, Sominah said:

@Lin M i actually thought that I have gone crazy in 3days, I have never chatted online in my life, I ignore my social media accounts messages from friends,  a totally aloof and odd n super introvert but m talking here nonstop... I lerk into somin's IG account n also some of her fans pages like it but never comment, not even after watching her blogs over 20th times... 

but here I m talking nonstop and m enjoying also I can feel you @Yoon Ji i have been doing same before joining this page... I like the people who like her... 

And @Warm Paws it's completely ok, you have to be inspired to do something like that, and when its happens will see for sure... I promise I will watch that for 100 times 😊😊😊

@Lin M i think others will need some  time to heal ... 

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗to all

I was like that too, I hardly talk in the previous neighborhood just here and there but I told you before I can talk about SM nonstop, and when I meet someone who's like me, there is no stopping.. I can be a chatterbox for a whole day, I just need a little push and I'll start. 😅😅😅

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
23 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I was like that too, I hardly talk in the previous neighborhood just here and there but I told you before I can talk about SM nonstop, and when I meet someone who's like me, there is no stopping.. I can be a chatterbox for a whole day, I just need a little push and I'll start. 😅😅😅

I am doing the same... Like Brooke said she couldn't stop her hand while eating Blueberry, I couldn't stop myself to lerking around both the sides... Also to the another neighbour Monthly House.. 😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Lin M @Sominah You two are good at sharing information.Since I am not good at this I am giving reaction to all your posts.I must appreciate you two for keeping this forum active..I just want to say that I am also crazy about her . I spend my all time seeing her videos,  pics & I am crazy to the extend that I don't start my day without  seeing her pic after waking up & before going to sleep . You can say my life is empty without her.

Thank you so much dear🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

I don't know much about wattpad and the novel 'He is in to Her' but through some comment i come to know that she is very famous and loved in Philippines for writer's choice to her portrayal as maxpein & taguro ... I tried to find out and read but that novel is not available in English... But see the charm of this girl... Lots of people loved her only seeing her pics in the cover page...they adores her as that character... 

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Wow! We're already at page 10! 🤩

Sorry I don't contribute so much. I have been busy with some things. I'm also new to the kdrama world, so I have some catching up to do. Pls bear with me hehehe ✌

For Hospital Playlist fans here, last night was busy because new BTS clip and season 2 teaser dropped. My delulu mind is thinking... wouldn't it be nice if SM had a cameo? HP is known for having a lot of cameos. She could be a patient, a love interest or even a doctor!!! She could be a smart and bad*ss female doctor! What do you girls think? 😁

Edited by Yoga Unnie
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
57 minutes ago, Sominah said:

watched 1st ep, n going to follow this drama just to see that Cameo of our Doll😍😍

Me too... Now I'll be watching the 2nd just for my fairy. Till now it's a good drama, watching her is just an excuse I'm going to complete it😜😜😜

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Me too... Now I'll be watching the 2nd just for my fairy. Till now it's a good drama, watching her is just an excuse I'm going to complete it😜😜😜

I find the episode very okish... I hope it will get better... and the BEST THING😍😍 is yet to come so will follow it for sure 

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
2 minutes ago, Sominah said:

I like people who likes her, I love them if they love her... I like this girl because she liked her... Kya Awwwwww i love when ppl talk about her like this 😍😍😍😍😍😍

wish for sub though 

Don't you feel proud when someone praise her? Coz I feel like a proud mom when someone talks good about her, it's funny since I adore her too much I leave no chance to make my sisters at home love her as well 😈😜😜😜. They have watched most of her dramas all thanks to me😅😅😅. Their favorite was BTIMFL and TSHLYE😍😍😍

Since the creation of this shrine, I have gone back to reminisce most of her old videos. This is one of many favorites of mine😘😘😘

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
2 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Don't you feel proud when someone praise her? Coz I feel like a proud mom when someone talks good about her, it's funny since I adore her too much I leave no chance to make my sisters at home love her as well 😈😜😜😜. They have watched most of her dramas all thanks to me😅😅😅. Their favorite was BTIMFL and TSHLYE😍😍😍

You seems like me in other universe @Lin M... Have been doing same to my sister as well😂😂😂😂...i made her watch almost all of her dramas 😝😝😝 and she loved though 

Yes I do feel very proud and happy when people praises her, talks good about her and I am very proud the way she conduct herself... No starry attitude no hangups... So humble and grounded... I loved her as performer before but since LF n her vlogs it made me adore her as a person... 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Oh I can go on and on and on... I should shut up😷😷😷

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 minutes ago, Sominah said:

You seems like me in other universe @Lin M... Have been doing same to my sister as well😂😂😂😂...i made her watch almost all of her dramas 😝😝😝 and she loved though 

Yes I do feel very proud and happy when people praises her, talks good about her and I am very proud the way she conduct herself... No starry attitude no hangups... So humble and grounded... I loved her as performer before but since LF n her vlogs it made me adore her as a person... 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Oh I can go on and on and on... I should shut up😷😷😷

Haha... Finally met someone like me 😂😂😂. Just yesterday what I did, I rewatched Candy in my ear everywhere my eldest sister goes I carried my mobile with full volume just so she would be intrigued and ask me about it and I can praise her non stop 😈😈😈this makes me question whether I'm really in my early thirties coz I behave like a kid, that too a lovestruck one 😅😅😅

Edited by Lin M
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Haha... Finally met someone like me 😂😂😂. Just yesterday what I did, I rewatched Candy in my ear everywhere my eldest sister goes I carried my mobile with full volume just so she would be intrigued and ask me about it and I can praise her non stop 😈😈😈this makes me question whether I'm really in my early thirties coz I behave like a kid, that too a lovestruck one 😅😅😅

Haahahahha... Now I can see why we both are behaving like crazy since this page opened... We only want to talk about her... Neither I am behaving my age... My speaker also in full volume with her songs of playlist... M sure some of my neighbour thinks I speak alien as hangul is not our language 

Same pinch Dear 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Haahahahha... Now I can see why we both are behaving like crazy since this page opened... We only want to talk about her... Neither I am behaving my age... My speaker also in full volume with her songs of playlist... M sure some of my neighbour thinks I speak alien as hangul is not our language 

Same pinch Dear 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Same 🤏🤏🤏

I hope they won't delete this page, or else I'll be crazy 😂😂😂. I just love this behind the scenes from BTIMFL, I'm smiling like an idiot watching this 😅😅😅

This is off topic but can't help because of our girl even if it's just a cameo... What's going on??? 

https://kbizoom.com/hyeri-ryu-jun-yeol-are-suspected-of-breaking-up-due-to-her-chemistry-with-jang-ki-yong

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2