31 minutes ago, Lin M said:

This is off topic but can't help because of our girl even if it's just a cameo... What's going on??? 

Uwa, I was just looking at those pics/vids at the My Roommate is a Gumiho JH page, and I didn't know that the girl has a BF. I'd agree that yeah, they might have broken up already. 🙃

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I know she looks too young to act as a mother but can't help loving it here

What if she could have a drama where she is a mother?? Won't that be a good one 🤔🤔🤔

Wait, she'll do it for sure... She is at the right age and right time to do various roles... She has to do full fledged period drama to show case all those ability for her, like graceful dancing, she has to do an  action flick, she has to play bad***, there is time to do a supermom...she will do it eventually 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

Came across this... I think she has more fan internationally than SK... I am guessing it after reading lots of comments in her YT vids

Also hope you all are okay if m posting any random vids of her. It's just m only 3 days old in any site m talking about her... I might go quiet after some time, though I won't be stopping reading all your posts. 

M still reading LF pages... N I can feel for you guys how devastating when your dreams shatters with one announcement. 

Big hug girls🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Finally another English subbed trailer of MH

@Sominah I think I maybe the first one to be quiet from Monday onwards since I have to go to work after almost two weeks lockdown, but I'll be available and back to being a chatterbox in the evening 🤭🤭🤭

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
14 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Finally another English subbed trailer of MH

@Sominah I think I maybe the first one to be quiet from Monday onwards since I have to go to work after almost two weeks lockdown, but I'll be available and back to being a chatterbox in the evening 🤭🤭🤭

Thank you for Sub version 😘😘😘😘

Yes same here, need to work also😂😂😂😂 but m sure will be checking every now and then 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I have tried finding an English version of this but to no avail, even left a comment on the author YT channel but no reply either 😞😞😞

I’m not into WP (except for the few fanfics ) that i just read . But our girl ,SM, is verrrrrry famous in the Filo Wattpad world. She’s the famous Maxpein in the He’s into Her Series which has 3 seasons already . LOL The series has been adapted into a movie and there had been delays in the casting for avid fans of the series demand that the actress which will be casted as Maxpein must resemble SM. I’m not aware of this first but I have to google a lot for all of her vids in YT to her posts in IG, filo wattpaders call her Maxpein/JJ or Taguro.spacer.png

Edited by Kimi23
  • Heart Eyes 3
15 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@Sominahwe've been uploading from postimage.org 

Screenshot-2021-05-28-19-48-43-695-com-a after uploading there are links just copy from direct link and paste here

Thank you @Lin MWill take time to learn... Anyways guys watched my roommate is a ghumiho 2nd ep, her appearance is like his reccuring dream... It's just a glimpse of her...she might have played ghumiho's girlfriend from josoen era 

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Thank you @Lin MWill take time to learn... Anyways guys watched my roommate is a ghumiho 2nd ep, her appearance is like his reccuring dream... It's just a glimpse of her...she might have played ghumiho's girlfriend from josoen era 

Done that already 😜😜😜

• Like 2

Watched last 2 episodes of Fix You last night(its my 3rd round)...tears welled up all the time when she appeared... Specially the scene where she goes to her Doc... N the dream when she consoles her young self gave me goosebumps... I have seen the journey of Han Woo Hoo not JSM n this is why I love her the most... She convinces everytime with each character that she is the one OH HANI, BYUN MI YOUNG, YOON JI HO, YOO JIN KANG, HAN WOO JOO (+rest) 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2