Jung So Min Awards & Nominations

WINS

1. 2nd Korea Jewellery Awards - Topaz Award. 2010

2. 18th Culture and Entertainment Awards - Best New Actress for TV - Bad Guy 2010

3. 6th Asia Model Festival Awards- New Star Award.2011

4. 12th MBC Entertainment Awards - Best New Actress in Sitcom/Comedy  for Standby  2012

5. KBS Entertainment Awards - Best Couple Award with Lee Kwang-Soo for Sound Of Your Heart 2016

NOMINATIONS

1. MBC Drama Awards - Best New Actress for Playful Kiss. 2010

2. MBC Drama Awards - Best Couple Award with Kim Hyun Joong for Playful Kiss 2010

3. KBS Drama Awards - Best Actress in One Act/Special/Short Drama For Drama Special - Red Teacher. 2016

4. 1st The Seoul Awards for Best Supporting Actress Drama - 

My Father Is Strange 2017

5. KBS Drama Awards - Excellence Award Actress in Serial Drama - My Father Is Strange 2017

6. KBS Drama Awards - Netizen Award Actress - My Father Is Strange 2017

7. 13th Soompi Awards - Actress of the Year  - Because This Is My First Life 2018

8.  13th Soompi Awards - Best Couple Award with Lee Min Ki. OK - Because This Is My First Life 2018

9. 14th Soompi Awards - Actress of the Year - The Smile Has Left Your Eyes 2019.

10. 14th Soompi Awards - Best Couple Award with Seo In-Guk - The Smile Has Left Your Eyes 2019.

11. 34th KBS Drama Awards - Excellence Award Actress in mini series - Soul Mechanic /Fix You 2020

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

The innocence and transparency is impeccable... She kept her family and personal life guarded yet she tells everything without hesitation... She is so pure... She is our Angel...n I call her Awesome JSM...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I wish I could find the subbed version clip, that's in full episode in kdrama sites. If any of you have missed by chance.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
37 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

Don't understand Japanese sorry 😅

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

37 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

This FMV is so 😭😭😭

I changed my top 3 

On the 1st place BTMFL and TSHLYE ❤

I put in on second place only because of the sad ending. I don't like sad endings 😂

My top 3 is her last 3 On the row 18th,19th n 20th Releases but I also got confused with each of them which to put on the TOP... I am equally impressed with her as Ji Ho, Jin Kang and Woo Joo..

I don't mind sad endings, I love abstract more so her movie ATBIW is also superb for me...

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
46 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

Don't understand Japanese sorry 😅

This FMV is so 😭😭😭

I changed my top 3 

On the 1st place BTMFL and TSHLYE ❤

I put in on second place only because of the sad ending. I don't like sad endings 😂

Why are you sad, thanks to this they became aliens right 😁😁😁

Edited by Lin M
  • Haha 4
13 minutes ago, Sominah said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My top 3 is her last 3 On the row 18th,19th n 20th Releases but I also got confused with each of them which to put on the TOP... I am equally impressed with her as Ji Ho, Jin Kang and Woo Joo..

I don't mind sad endings, I love abstract more so her movie ATBIW is also superb for me...

I've watched all her movies, what is this ATBIW?? All I know that start with that initial is Alice Boy from Wonderland 😅😅😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 3