8 hours ago, SsomGem said:

It's too bad that MFIS has so much episodes 😭😭 maybe I will try to watch while waiting for Monthly House. Because I miss her, I miss her vlogs... I wonder when they will start to promote MH together, because they started a little but apart. I want to see Somin and Kim ji seok doing promotion together 🤗

Even it is 52 it is worth...a good story and all but best part is our beloved somin... And she is fabulous... She is damn cute in this and her scenes are the best scenes... 

8 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

I actually skipped some parts when I watched MFIS. There's one couple that sort of irritated me, especially at the start.... 😆😆 I feel like you can guess which couple. 

But yeah, looking back, I was surprised I was able to finish all episodes. I watched it at the start of the pandemic and I was able to watch maybe 5-6 episodes a day... Maybe even more cause of the free time. 😆😆

For me, she's really the main star of the show.

Yes I also skipped others scene but after watching twice entirely 😀😀😀

Oh I know about that couple i find most irritating n I wondered n actually hated it when they got the best couple Award and there is no nomination for the best one... Whatever the reason is I felt so bad when saw a clip where somin says that she expects best couple Award for this one 😬😬😬😬😬😭😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡😡

Agreed 110% (my heart is screaming 2000%) that she is the main star of the show for sure... ✔️

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, Diva said:

Good afternoon beautiful girls, I had not commented before, why I could not enter the forum, as you all know I am a SoMin fan for a long time, I admired her for the great woman she is How innocent, beautiful, and great Person she has proven to be. 

AIn the other forum I could never upload a photo, I hope that now I can do it since I do not know much about technology, and another please be patient because I do not know much English and if you have any questions Can you write it to me.

I will comment on this drama, "the smile that is gone from your eyes" is one of my favorites if not my favorite, love this suspense drama, romance, it is unique in its kind .

I know that many do not like the happy ending, however for me it was fine as it ended, many times there are no happy endings, you see what happened with SG and SM hahaha

One of the wonders of SM that attracts a lot of chemistry from its co-stars, and that is a point in its favor, with SeoInGuk it was not the disappointment I saw this plot as if it were Romeo and Juliet, the first time I saw it, I was sad about the end and the second time I understood the psychology of the characters more and was more satisfied with the end, The third time, I fully understood the psychology of the main characters, that of my beloved SM and SIG It has strong situations, a more mature environment, I loved how the main couple grew to a more serious, mature, real relationship. Where if one wanted to see the other they would just see each other Regardless of the time or the circumstances, they sought both emotional and material growth as a couple, to see how they wanted to get ahead, be happy, etc. I think I have already exceeded the Post, let me know if I follow you or not? Have a nice afternoon girls 

Nicely put. 

I have 3 ultimate favourites BTIMFL, TSHLYE, FIX YOU n I cannot put it in a order that which one is the best each has thier different essence which make them the best... Also loved her in MFIS not in that top 3 cz the screen time has been distributed to all but she did tremendous job in it. 

And yes I don't mind sad endings, each tale has its own charm and it's ended with it... I love everything about it... It is beautiful... 

Want to mention a scene where MY closed the door and she is crying outside... The pain you can hear in her sound that gives you goosebumps... It's only her crying sound calling him and I just hold my head as I got chills allover hearing her... OMG that girl is tremendous (falling for her all over again while talking about that scene 😭😭😭)

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Sad 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Sominah said:

Oh I know about that couple i find most irritating n I wondered n actually hated it when they got the best couple Award and there is no nomination for the best one

😆😆 I was actually referring to a different couple... I didn't know they got best couple award though. 

But I think I did see the interview with SM and LJ talking about if they got the award.

Oh oh oh. Btw. Did you notice that SM has sort of a signature "move" or line? The acting strong part in a scene, then when she's alone, she'll be like pounding her heart and telling herself she did a good job? I can't 100% remember which scenes, but I believe she did it in BTIMFL and MFIS and maybe even TSHLYE and Fix You. @Sominah

Do you know what I'm saying?? 😆 Maybe we can make a compilation some day.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

😆😆 I was actually referring to a different couple... I didn't know they got best couple award though. 

But I think I did see the interview with SM and LJ talking about if they got the award.

Oh I spill my feelings jealousy and angst 😂😂😂😝😝😝😝😝 i loved the person and find the best and started to respect and following after that so hoped for that so called Award which she dint get n m still bitter about it 😡😡😡😡😡

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Btw. Did you notice that SM has sort of a signature "move" or line? The acting strong part in a scene, then when she's alone, she'll be like pounding her heart and telling herself she did a good job? I can't 100% remember which scenes, but I believe she did it in BTIMFL and MFIS and maybe even TSHLYE and Fix You. @Sominah

Do you know what I'm saying?? 😆 Maybe we can make a compilation some day.

Yes yes yes you are absolutely right about her signature style...she did this very often 😊😊😊 Good observation @Warm Paws👏👏👏

Would love to see that compilation😍😍😍 n I promise will watch it for 100s of times 😀😀😀

Also she has this praising habit not only to herself in dramas in real life she did this LF many times to those kids... She encourages them with those soothing voice of her "jal itsuh( Good job, you did well) "

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Sominah said:

I don't know about others but I find it is a beautiful Love Story... 

This is a beautiful movie, but what I don't like is, he didn't get her in Twenty and here too... Pity him😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Sominah said:

Awwwwwww....This is beautiful... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Wow 👏👏👏 I love it

@Warm Paws I hope you'll find one day some inspiration to make some beautiful edits of our Somin 

tenor.gif

@Diva yes the smile has left your eyes it's like romeo and juliet👍👍👍 a beautiful story, with love and tears and a sad ending but a beautiful ending. I don't wanna watch sad endings because after I'm really sad, I feel the pain during days. But I like this feeling to be touched so strongly by a movie, a drama. 

@Lin M btw this actor will play a role of a king of joseon if I remember well. Maybe Another chance for him to get a girl 😂😂

Edited by SsomGem
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

Copy pasting from Monthly House 

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202105310957230310

6 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I have watched this vlive on YT without understanding anything, thankfully somebody posted this... 

Sweet... I tried to see the video of vlive is not playing don't know why 😣😣😣

4 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

yeah the latest days are always the hardest ones

Yes... My focus is only on 16th 😀😀😀

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

I know why Somin was nervous during baeksang 😂😂😂 she worked with all of them, and they were all of them there

IMG-20210602-162642.jpg

Hahaha it's for fun, I remember when someone in the neighborhood page said that So min wasn't enough famous, that she didn't work with famous people. She wanted to say "handsome actors" 😏

She worked with great and handsome actors 😜😎

Edited by SsomGem
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Party! 1