3 hours ago, Lin M said:

Vi esto y no puedo evitar compartirlo con mi familia aquí 🤗 🤗 🤗

Good afternoon beautiful girls, thank you pretty for sharing, the video is great .. !!! 

:duckhearts: 💜💜💜💜🌹🙏🙏🙏

On 6/10/2021 at 3:07 PM, Sominah said:

Thank you so much @Diva... It is so beautiful... Awww m touched 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😍😍😍

You're welcome dear...!! 💜💜🥰💪👏👏🙏🌹🌹 #JungSoMin Forever...!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜🙏🙏🙏💪💪💪

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
17 minutes ago, Sominah said:

@Poisonous Ivy it’s beautiful, Thank you for making this... I have watched the drama MRIAG ep 6 itself watched 15/20 times her parts off course... I can see the new ship on the dock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hold your horses... We can't get another heartbreak ok😅😅😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@Lin M u r the best... I also tried all the sites I knew n also downloaded jtbc app but nothing worked...ur sharing is like oxygen right now...more than happy 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

27 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Hold your horses... We can't get another heartbreak ok😅😅😅

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am not shipping her with anyone... But the chemistry queen did splendid job with absolutely new person...I maybe biased I find the drama MRIAG boring only wanted for her to come and when she did that was freaking terrific...Her voice modulation is an extraordinary ... couldn't get over it... have watched her parts more than 20 times in drama cool (excluded IG n YT shares ☺️☺️☺️)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Sominah said:
38 minutes ago, Lin M said:

😅

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am not shipping her with anyone... But the chemistry queen did splendid job with absolutely new person...I maybe biased I find the drama MRIAG boring only wanted for her to come and when she did that was freaking terrific...Her voice modulation is an extraordinary ... couldn't get over it... have watched her parts more than 20 times in drama cool (excluded IG n YT shares ☺️☺️☺️)

😂😂🤣🤣😹😹 same I watched till episode 3 and directly skipped to episode 6 that too only on her cameo😂😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Lin M said:
1 hour ago, Sominah said:

😂😂🤣🤣😹😹 same I watched till episode 3 and directly skipped to episode 6 that too only on her cameo😂😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 M watching it patiently cause of his recurring dreams n flashes which make me believe that she has important part in this... turn out to be his 1st love (which all of us guessed already)... happy to see preview as well story hasn't finished yet... she'll be there for next episode too💃💃💃💃💃

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Hello my lovely people here in this thread. Just a gentle reminder that in JangHaven, we are not allowed to post any links that involves contents from unauthorised websites as it breaks the codex law in Jang Haven as referenced from here:

Spoiler

14. NO UNAUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS

We all want to share stuff. Make sure it is for public use and due credits are given. Do not distribute, link or manipulate copyrighted content without any form of authorization, permission, license or certificate. All illegal content will be removed and that alone will warrant the hammer.

Examples like: Kshow/Dramacool/Subtaxi and many more are not allowed
But that said, sending the above links via private message/direct message is acceptable. :smile:

I hope you understand! :eeeee:Thank you!

• Like 4

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

5 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Hello my lovely people here in this thread. Just a gentle reminder that in JangHaven, we are not allowed to post any links that involves contents from unauthorised websites as it breaks the codex law in Jang Haven as referenced from here:

Hide contents

14. NO UNAUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS

We all want to share stuff. Make sure it is for public use and due credits are given. Do not distribute, link or manipulate copyrighted content without any form of authorization, permission, license or certificate. All illegal content will be removed and that alone will warrant the hammer.

But that said, sending links via private message/direct message is acceptable. :smile:

I hope you understand! :eeeee:Thank you!

Insta links also prohibited??

• Like 2