https://www.instagram.com/p/CPp-0GvNcZY/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPp6kFJNdaz/?utm_medium=copy_link

Looking around in IG n copy pasting others post 🙂🙂🙂

I don't know if those others are one of you all 😊😊😊😊😊

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 6/2/2021 at 12:52 AM, Sominah said:

@kkrymI would love to watch that bts, u r telling about... Plz share the link if u can. 😊😊😊😊😊

I tried to look into it but i cant find it anymore unfortunately. Anw kudos to you @Sominah for keeping this forum active 💜 I appreciate it so much

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, kkrym said:

I tried to look into it but i cant find it anymore unfortunately. Anw kudos to you @Sominah for keeping this forum active 💜 I appreciate it so much

No problem, I also tried but failed 🙈

Ah about being active khamsahamnida... its just that I  can't stop coming here n also peeking into other 2 pages.. 😍😍😍😝😝😝

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
El 6/3/2021 a las 12:29, Sominah dijo:

IMG-20210603-223818.jpg

IMG-20210603-223834.jpg

¿No creen que se están hermanando aquí? Tienen rasgos faciales similares👥👥La tela también es la misma, aunque el diseño de los trajes es diferente. 😂😂😂😂

hello girls good afternoon, you always confuse her with Suzi, I have seen many comments about it. already anxious waiting to see her new drama, support us until the end ... JungSoMin forever ... !! 💜🧡❤  MonthlyHouse 💜🧡🥰🤞🙏❤️💐🌹🤞🤞🙏🙏

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4
5 hours ago, Diva said:

hello girls good afternoon, you always confuse her with Suzi, I have seen many comments about it. already anxious waiting to see her new drama, support us until the end ... JungSoMin forever ... !! 💜🧡❤  MonthlyHouse 💜🧡🥰🤞🙏❤️💐🌹🤞🤞🙏🙏

actually I don't get confused about them but yes unlike other comparisons (somin-yoon eun hye/somin-PSH /somin-SHK/ somin-Ahn Yujin ) I find suzy looks very much like Somin...But when its comes to performance i don't think suzy can reach anywhere near her...Somin is far better and few one of them who is rare... Not because I adore her...I do so because she is that good... 

Yes very anxiously waiting for "Monthly Magazine Home"... I have always trust Somin's choice of work... She is not just beautiful face but damn good brain... She don't follow typical routes to get success and does what's she likes... I have a faith  that this one (MMH) is also turn out to be a surprise... 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
13 hours ago, Sominah said:

actually I don't get confused about them but yes unlike other comparisons (somin-yoon eun hye/somin-PSH /somin-SHK/ somin-Ahn Yujin ) I find suzy looks very much like Somin...But when its comes to performance i don't think suzy can reach anywhere near her...Somin is far better and few one of them who is rare... Not because I adore her...I do so because she is that good... 

Yes very anxiously waiting for "Monthly Magazine Home"... I have always trust Somin's choice of work... She is not just beautiful face but damn good brain... She don't follow typical routes to get success and does what's she likes... I have a faith  that this one (MMH) is also turn out to be a surprise... 

@Sominah @Diva

Agreed....lots of people confuse Somin with Suzy. They do look similar tho. I actually like both of them. I also agree that when it comes to acting...Somin's skill is unmatching.... She is way better.... Suzy is Suzy in every role she portrays while Somin creates diffrent characters.... Suzy is more of an entertainer just like SG. Although they look alike, they give different vibes... Suzy is like a red rose while Somin is a white rose...This is how I see them.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@WaterCat loved your description of Red and White Rose...irony is white is my forever favorite colour... 😍😍😍😍

@Warm Paws will wait for that Day to come😂😂😂...not at all pressurizing you... I am just having fun here... 

And yes the vlog is beautiful, wish for entirely subtitled but I know that she herself do all the work so m really touched by this side of her so it's okay... Also she is intelligent enough to summarize what's going on so give away the story😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 3/6/2021 at 12:29, Sominah said:

IMG-20210603-223818.jpg

IMG-20210603-223834.jpg

Don't u all think they are twinning here...they have something similar in facial features👥👥The fabric also is same, outfits design is different though 😂😂😂😂

18 hours ago, Sominah said:

La reina de la química 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

He visto todos sus dramas n películas n he intentado ver todos esos FMV n Crossovers ... Y sea lo que sea, esta chica crea magia cada vez ... @ Patas cálidas tienes una idea más para tu nueva compilación 😁 😁 😁

That's right, they have a lot of chemistry with all their co-stars, an example of it. When he won best couple with Lee Kwang Soo they couldn't even believe it It was a web drama that got 100 million visits in China, a success ... !! the web drama is called "The Sound of Heart".

Forever SoMin 💜🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞👏👏🌹💞🌹💜💜💜💐❤️❤️🥰🥰

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3