2 hours ago, Sominah said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 not laughing at article but to the way u said that GUY n his GAL @Lin M  baby u need 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

😅😅😅 Now I realised why my friends bf respects me, because they are scared😂😂😂I can be sweet but when they tend to hurt my friends I can be a mama bear😜😜😜

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
13 minutes ago, Lin M said:

From now on I'm going to ship her only with her future Mr. Right, so I have to wait patiently 😂🥰🥰🥰

I am with you

43 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

Hi 🤗

Here a video about Seo In Guk and So min talking about working together

Can't wait their action movie

Next movie will be thier 3rd venture together, SIG music video, TSHLYE, WOLF HUNT 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
10 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

Oh they featured together on SIG music clip video? You certainly shared it but I didn't have time to check again all those precious informations that you and @Lin M shared with us

She acted in his music video "Take on me" Along with So Ji Sub

😁😁😁

Edited by Lin M
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
16 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

Oh they featured together on SIG music clip video? You certainly shared it but I didn't have time to check again all those precious informations that you and @Lin M shared with us

@Lin M n I become Brooke and Grace here the musical duo we r like JSM duo, talking nonstop n posting stuffs... everyone gone almost silent over there so we are like trying to peek here n there... Try n pulling some string...try to cheer up n cheer u all Somin-ahs😍😍😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I don't understand a thing but I know they're talking about her weight loss 😅😅😅

Yes, I have read in one of her interview that she didn't need to get conscious about her look in PK so she never tried to and eat everything she could later as an actress she has to look good so she lost 10kg... 

She also stated somewhere that she did starved for 3 days to one of her character...I forget the title of that 🤔🤔

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1