3 minutes ago, Sominah said:

She declined that period drama Tale of a secret Royal Inspector and Jo Yi with OK Taec yeon (for Wolf Hunt i believe) 

Enjoy this one in her period look (not full fledged still OK for while 😊😊)

I've tried so many times to find this full episode with no success 😅😅😅

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Sominah said:

This is episode 87 i guess and only that episode is not there... 

Yes, they had removed just this episode from YT 😞😞😞

I loved this song and pairing... Credits: d-day drama

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1471610wpp/watch-kim-ji-suk-and-jung-so-min-are-a-bickering-duo-in-monthly-magazine-home-teasers

Guys this explains the trailer in english, who cant wait for sub just read it guys 😀😀😀

27 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Yes, they had removed just this episode from YT 😞😞😞

I loved this song and pairing... Credits: d-day drama

I love this one 😍😍😍😍

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
33 minutes ago, Lin M said:

And this one too

@Sominah is it ok to say we two are crazy over SM, look we're the only one exchanging messages, where are the rest??? Helloooo...

@Lin M @Sominah You two are good at sharing information.Since I am not good at this I am giving reaction to all your posts.I must appreciate you two for keeping this forum active..I just want to say that I am also crazy about her . I spend my all time seeing her videos,  pics & I am crazy to the extend that I don't start my day without  seeing her pic after waking up & before going to sleep . You can say my life is empty without her.

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Lin M @Sominah You two are good at sharing information.Since I am not good at this I am giving reaction to all your posts.I must appreciate you two keep this forum active..I just want to say that I am also crazy about her . I spend my all time seeing her videos,  pics & I am crazy to the extend that I don't start my day without  seeing her pic after waking up & before going to sleep . You can say my life is empty without her.

Me too... It's funny that I wake up checking Twitter only about her, there won't be a day where I would miss checking about her... If I was a man, I would have find ways to make her mine 😘😘😘. And you're reactions means a lot to us, it makes us feel not alone in this 😘😘😘. Whatever you find be it small or big, share it here so we can join the fun and be happy 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Gah. Love you guys. I haven't really watched a lot of kdramas/shows, but still a good share I think? For me, the most memorable OST's are from SM's projects. A lot of the songs you guys just posted have been on my rotating playlist since I watched the associated show. I actually just posted one in the LF thread. It really is also a bonus that she sang in some of them. 

I particularly like 'Marriage' from BTIMFL, but especially the live version. The original is slow and soothing, but the live version is even more laid back but with just the amount of push at the right parts.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 6

@Sominah @Lin M 😅😂 I don't think I have the capacity to make the videos. LF was just really special for me that I surprised even myself when I made the videos. Maybe I knew it well enough to navigate and find the right parts, and I don't think I'll be able to do that for another show at this point. I did like Lee Jong Suk from Romance is a Bonus Book and While You Were Sleeping, but I don't know Lee Joon Gi. 😅

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Tasty 1