Cap maybe also for not to get any attentions 😊😊 🎩 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

thank you for the endorsements 👍👍👍 great job 😊

Pleasure is all mine 😀😀😀

M happy to look for her😜😜😜

Also I think n feel here there are people who loves her unconditionally ... Who wants her to reach great heights... I really like people to see what they missing... She must reach everywhere possible.... 

N I want more views in all her vids, whether it is FMV or her trailers or endorsements (m screaming inside) 

3 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

@Sominah of course it's the more obvious and logic reason, but my heart is always making cute theories 😂😂 can't help

Yes you must, if thinking about her, making our own assumptions gives us happiness, then why not😁😁😂😂

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Yeah she clearly deserves more attention, more recognition even if she doesn't pay attention to that. Us, as fans, we want people to know how valuable she is. 

Kindustry knows it, professionnals and actors/actresses know it, since she worked on very interesting projects with handsome people. But the public/viewers are still asleep. 

But since 2019 with Blossom she seems to have more spotlight ☺ I wish more and more

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
24 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

She loves this cap apparently 😁 Couple cap? 😆

IMG-20210526-165505.jpg

Edited 17 minutes ago by SsomGem

Wait, stop it you're making me want to go detective mode again 😂😂😂, my heart just started to heal so please🙏🙏🙏 😂😂😂. But now that you already said so, if I'm not mistaken before her break up with LJ I think he wore the same brand of cap, I don't exactly remember 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha 6
8 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

Yeah she clearly deserves more attention, more recognition even if she doesn't pay attention to that. Us, as fans, we want people to know how valuable she is. 

Kindustry knows it, professionnals and actors/actresses know it, since she worked on very interesting projects with handsome people. But the public/viewers are still asleep. 

But since 2019 with Blossom she seems to have more spotlight ☺ I wish more and more

i have read at soompi that she was ranked 3rd in top 10 k-artist internationally in 2017... After LMH n PSH

Note: m not sure about the no. But she is in top 10...

💃 💃 💃 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
10 minutes ago, Sominah said:

i have read at soompi that she was ranked 3rd in top 10 k-artist internationally in 2017... After LMH n PSH

Note: m not sure about the no. But she is in top 10...

💃 💃 💃 

Ah, you made me go search that one I didn't get though but I posted my wish on Twitter once, the pic was from that

• Awesome 5
1 hour ago, SsomGem said:

Happy 11th debut anniversary So min shi

🥳🥳🥳🥳

@WaterCat I also feel and hope that this action movie will be a hit. She's working with Seo in guk, they already have a good chemistry. I'm waiting for it

I watched the special short drama The red teacher. I loved it, strong, touching and funny. The acting was so great. The drama won a KBS award

I was also tempted to watch MFIS, I watched some parts, it seems very nice but too much episodes for me 😅

Talking about So min's private account, maybe we can delete the information here since it's a public page ? 

@SsomGem I also think we should delete that link since it's her private account & it's an open forum. 

Are you in ig ? I can't find you in ig 😪

• Like 3

I think SoMin's timing was a little off....Actually lots of actresses in her age ranges that debuted around early 2010 have it difficult. She started at the border between old school and modern K- dramas era.... They have been giving all the good roles to idols who cannot really act in the 2010's...That's a pity for those talented actors who can act well...Thank goodness that trend started to change....If Somin had just sticked with one or two teen dramas after Playful Kiss, she would be up there long time ago....That how all the big Hallyu stars gained their fanbase.... Our Somin tho, she just didn't care....She even took a year off to focus on her study in 2011 when it was her rising star era....Others would just keep getting more projects to gain more popularity. And when she came back in 2013, she took a grown-up role in 'Can we get married?'..... Isn't she something?  And that's why we all love her. 🙂

Edited by WaterCat
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Yoon Ji yes even if I closed my page, I still have my private account 😊

Yeah better to delete it

@Lin M sorry for those who love LMH, he has so much fans, he surely deserve it. But I'm not a fan of his acting. But I liked boys over flowers 😊

@WaterCat 👍👍👍 agree 100%

Some of actresses choose the romcom path, no risks, nothing challenging in their acting. She took care of her personal life and her work. She knows what she wants 😎

Edited by SsomGem
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 hours ago, WaterCat said:

I think SoMin's timing was a little off....Actually lots of actresses in her age ranges that debuted around early 2010 have it difficult. She started at the border between old school and modern K- dramas era.... They have been giving all the good roles to idols who cannot really act in the 2010's...That's a pity for those talented actors who can act well...Thank goodness that trend started to change....If Somin had just sticked with one or two teen dramas after Playful Kiss, she would be up there long time ago....That how all the big Hallu stars gained their fanbase.... Our Somin tho, she just didn't care....She even took a year off to focus on her study in 2011 when it was her rising star era....Others would just keep getting more projects to gain more popularity. And when she came back in 2013, she took a grown-up role in 'Can we get married?'..... Isn't she something?  And that's why we all love her. 🙂

Agreed with all your points, she did take a break to complete her education she might missed lots of good opportunities but she did gain knowledge, her wisdom n she get better ....  And yes most of the times she did the character older than her age...  In standby also Im Siwan is calling her noona, she played a role older than him, in CWGM she played mature girl, 4 yrs back MFIS she played 31 yrs old...but does it really matters?? She has a face that still can play a school girl (see those flashback scenes of school in BTIMFL) ... She chooses to do better characters and stories than too become a any other eye Candy ... I regret that she is not get those fame which other idols got but as her character described by her father in PK "she is Noah's snail 🐌 she will reach to the Arc slowly and steadily😍😍

BTIMFL also has 🐌... Is it her Lucky Charm???  😁😁😁😝😝😝

5 hours ago, Yoon Ji said:

@SsomGem I also think we should delete that link since it's her private account & it's an open forum. 

Are you in ig ? I can't find you in ig 😪

I agree, it's her private space, should stay that way 👍

5 hours ago, Lin M said:

Ah, you made me go search that one I didn't get though but I posted my wish on Twitter once, the pic was from that

m not LMH fan but I will be happy if she works with him...

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, Sominah said:

m also curious about this... Let's try to find out 

M getting some of her endorsements links i have  came across 

Real barrier cream 

Elle make up forever 

Tissot wrist watch 

Lotte aqua 

Bead & co. 

Wi-fi Do-sirak

Couldn't find ad film adding this one 

Gas hwal myung soo q

Sk Telecom 

These are all I could find n known, I think there is more but couldn't find... 

@Sominah can you share the cf of Lapiz Sensible  here? 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@Sominah I'm not a fan of LMH either, but I really want her to act with him once, including JCW, KSH, PSJ, KSH, LSH haha all initials 😂😂😂, I love Gong Yoo too, if she could land one with either 😍😍😍

Our feelings are mutual... And yes I mostly like Gong Yoo than any other so Big  YES for thier pairing 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1